A Somerhalder-esque Sweet Sixteen

Aderia

http://alfa.gifs-planet.com/new/3113.gifDo not post images over 500 kB -B6(posting from Russia because I can)Join a dancing Mr. Somerhalder in wishing your friend and mine, Tyler Durden, a happy birthday.Tyler, have an awesome birthday. If you don't, I will be sad. Edited by Black Six

(disclaimer: none of this banner art is original, I just smooshed it together in gimp. Torchic, Matau)
ThosePeskyFirespitters.png.3dbdb65e6a28cbbc5957d81c09a685b6.png
Those pesky firespitters... 
Library | The Sculptors and the Smelters | The Ternion Review Topic 

Happy birthday, fellow Ambager! Hope you have a good one!

Hey: I'm not very active around BZP right now.  However, you can always contact me through PM (I have email notifications set up) and I will reply as soon as I can.

Useful Topics: The Q&A Compendium | The Official RPG Planning Topic
Stories: Fractures | An Aftermath | Three Stories | LSO 2012 Epics: Team Three | The Shadow and the Sea | The Days They Were Needed | Glitches | Transformations | Echoes | The Kaita and the Storyteller | Nui

BZPRPG: Komae · Soraya · Bohrei

Blog: Defendant Lobby no. 42

21211074.jpg... and Dov follows closely. Happy birthday, you bro of mine. Now go get drunk. Assuming that, like in Germany, they let you do that at the age of 16 in whatever obscure small country it is you live in.(and yes, I'm aware of what country he's in, must I explain every joke to you people)-Dovydas Edited by Ironheart