Never Got Around To Doing That...

Phovos

I was going to make an epic, and possibly still am going to.

:P But I can't say I never finished it because I never started it.It was a big enough project that I was writing six tie-in prologue short stories to it (a couple of which I still actually like!). Needless to say, the sixth of them never got finished, so the epic never got started.Mostly I regret just never having a presence on here, even now. Some people still instantly recognize me, but only for my appearance - a problem of what I am being more important than what I do. I doubt that can be helped though.~:b::i::m_o::m::a::n::c::e::r:~

"YOU'D THINK, FOR BEING A DEAD MAN, I'D BE MORE TRIUMPHANT THAN I AM."

• 2 weeks later...

I am rather guilty of starting various stories on BZP and never finishing them, either because I start running out of ideas to progress the plot, or I simply lose interest and never continue them. On the plus side, my writing is "small time," compared to my heyday in 2006-2009, so I almost don't think anyone has noticed...

In all my time on BZPower I have never finished a single epic. Likely because I used to give up on them after two chapters in my early years and now it's just because TBKS is going by rather slowly. Hopefully I'll amend that soon though.There are a million and one ideas that I've never translated into an epic yet as well, but TBKS gets in the way of all of them. There are other stories besides Bionicle ones that I want to work on but I'm sure they can all wait. I'm not going anywhere yet.

LzcD9OS.png

I wrote stories once. They were okay.

Tons of story, comic and art concepts. And a few epics I never continued (actually two of them).But yeah, mostly the abandoned comic projects really make me sad, because these days I just don't feel like coming up with a huge, hand-drawn and completely Bionicle-related comic. ._.

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)

There was a couple of epics I just never finished; got two or three chapters in, and then abandoned. I'm very bad for that. >>'I usually finish MOCs I make, however, unless there's a VERY good reason for not finishing it, like not having enough parts for the vehicle I was making back in 2008, to go along with Axalara and the other two.

Well, there WAS this one epic I had written on paper... Based off of a comic a friend and I made, and I just extended it into an epic.It's called BIO-STATE. Basically, it's an alternate timeline from 2006-2008 which involves all sorts of crazy plot changes (Like Vezon being blasted in two with this thing I called the BFG 9000). After '06, it mainly follows the main BIONICLE plot, except there were some beings from another realm who would intervene in some events... I don't quite remember at the moment.Since I started writing this back in '06, I was fairly young, and most of the plot devices were extremely childish (The BFG 9000 being one of them). On top of that, the plot ended in some place called the "Bio-State", which was where all the anomalies in the BIONICLE Universe (in my story, at least) were coming from. It also resulted in Teridax trying to take over the Bio-State and ultimately failing. Yeah, I came up with this before BIONICLE's "End" in 2010.Other than that, I have a couple of non-BIO fics that have fallen into the black hole of writer's block, but they ARE on the internet... somewhere...

At this point, the epic I was... no, am writing has been shoved off to the side. I hope to continue. I would love to put it in book form one day.

3DS Freind Code: 1693-0634-1082 Name: Joey

I also have Mario Kart 7, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Pokemon Y and Kid Icarus: Uprising

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

Click here for the BZP Destiny Group

I have been a member of BZPower for almost a decade, and for all my BIONICLE daydreaming, I have no epics, short stories or comics to show for it. I think I've only ever posted one MOC, and though I draw a lot of BIONICLE-related stuff, I've never scanned any of it onto the computer.By the gods, one day I will become a more active member! I swear it! :P

I have half a dozen mocs just waiting to be finished. I keep telling myself to get around to buying the parts I need to finish them, but I always end up spending the money elsewhere. Hopefully I can at least finish my pirate ship before the end of the year.

Is it strange to be annoyed that other people are using my color?

Y'all know who you are.

califlag.png