Terra

Brickeens

Earth? Where do you see it here? Apart from the color, I'd say that nothing is earth-like here. :PWhatever. I really like the leg and arm design and those little red adds on the legs are a nice touch. The head is amazing, but really catches my attention are the shoulders: I've always loved those shoulder pads. Gun's good, too.If I were you, I wouldn't have put that red piece in the chest, but that's a minor thing. Impressive job as always.

There are so many thing I love about this. Firstly, I've never seen a MOC constructed quite like it, which is a rare and wonderful thing. MOCs of all skill levels usually share a few basic structural outlines, but the way the parts connect to form the legs, in particular, is unique. The color scheme is quite amazing. I can't believe I've never seen that hand technique before, it works wonderfully here. Another finger would be nice, though, but that would be difficult. I love the shape. I can't decide whether I like the feet, though- appropriate as they seem, having them be so pointy looks kind of odd. Maybe if you turned them around and added a more rounded front?Anyway, fantastic MOC.

42687538174_213a004f2f.jpg

Great work, although there is room for improvement. I really like the legs, arms and shoulders, all for the amazing shaping. The hands are brilliant, and the forearm gives makes the entire creation looks muscle-y. However, the feet and head seem odd (might just be my general aversion to Visorak feet). Also, the mid-section could be longer. Right now, the hips and chest are perfect, but the abdomen really needs…to exist. Right now it feels like there isn't one.

@The Renegade Emperor: I dunno, I quite like heartlight-type details. @Lego Obsessionist: I think the majority of the MOC is quite ordinary build wise, although yeah, the lower legs are more unusual. I can't recall seeing the hand technnique before either, but the droid torso has been around for so long I'm sure I can't be the first to use it like that. I'm actually okay with the feet.@Mr. Fluffy: Thanks!@FrozenFlash: The colors are earth-ish. That's about as far as it goes.@Paleo: While I'm not really happy with the pelvic area, length isn't anything I would change were I to revamp it. There was never meant to be much of a midsection to speak of, as the MOC is meant to have a short torso in proportion to its legs.

Edited by Brickeens

This MOC look amazing, great job, like the head it look great. body is awesome like how you use the Ruru mask as the chest armor. leg like how you use the feet additions as armor for the lower legs, feet look like with the feet it can hardly stand but it still good. Arm a lot of awesome on it, like there are no ball joint that is epic, hands are great like the how you use the Battle Droid.I give this MOC a 10 out of 10 :)

Edited by ShadowWolfHount

:akakunu: My Topics :akakunu:

MOCs: Construct-a-Astronaut

:voyanui: Find Me On :voyanui:

Flickr 10.gif Twitter 10.gif Youtube

I'm gonna have to stop you right there! I use those hands all the time!!! I've used them on my latest MOC (Lariska), and something else which I am currently working on. My MOC's aside, I do have to admit this is pretty cool. I love the color scheme as well as the building style of the arms. The legs are creative as the rest, but I'm not too sure about the feet. And way to go with the head!

31775851601_1a2a5bc5d1_m.jpg

"Welcome to Valhalla, Warrior."

Recent MOC's: The Headless Horseman (BBC71 Finalist)    LDD CCBS Chess    The Shadowed One (BBC69)    Nydoretha (Netherealm Empress)

This looks incredible. I love the detail and addition of system pieces (always a plus in my mind)! 9/10 only for one reason...... Not sure how I feel about the feet. This is constructive only; I feel like they are a tad too narrow. The rest of the model seems bulky, and tough, then the feet just look.. a little small. My only complaint.Great job!- Taka

BZPChat

Fantastic work. The color layering and proportions are really well done. For the gaps you mentioned in the chest, you could use some black hose or even small 2 x 2 black rubber tires. I know there is a System rope with integrated bar segments ended with 1 x 1 round plates that comes in green; maybe it comes in black. This could be used, perhaps along with some minifig hands or claws attached to the bar segments. a_peace.png

15037057692_2fb1ce338a_t.jpg     15034366641_d827682ab5_m.jpg     15037424595_cf284dac70_t.jpg

Toa Gali Nuva

:kaukau: Likes: The upper body and the kneecaps. I'm also cool with the back of the forelegs. The head was one of the first things to stand out, naturally, although on second thought I wasn't too impressed from an innovation standpoint. It still looks cool from a stylistic standpoint, however. One of the especially impressive elements is, as always, the creative and functional use of a kanohi in the chest area. Also, using a traditional Po-Koro color scheme will always get a positive reaction from me.Dislikes: the arms. There's something so...typical about them. I can't quite put my finger on it. It's like I've seen this with a bunch of other MOCs or something. It's not that they're bad, since after all everything still flows well and this would look cool on any shelf, but they're just not as impressive as the rest of the figure. If there's anything that I actually dislike, it's the feet. They're way too thin and don't look like they're support the figure. Of course, they're not at all that different from the dimensions of human feet, so I guess that if this thing was real and could maintain its balance well, the smaller feet really would be advantageous and make a lot of sense. It's just that from a playing point of view, they look really limited.