Stormer XL v.s Speeda Demon

This reminded me that the Breakout Game was updated. (Was that covered in the news awhile back? I think so. Anyway, the upgrade was spectacular and I enjoyed playing it.)Reasonably good video, too, although it is just a rehash of Breakout. They aren't going to live on past glories for very long, and need to make new stuff. :P

I'm stilll on the part of why is Stormer XL is fighting Speeda Demon, when Nex is fighting XT4 confusedw.gif
I don't exactly understand where the confusion comes from. I know some people think it's a bit odd that a hero who stands out because of his size is hunting down a villain known for his speed, but I can't understand how Nex would be a better matchup for Speeda or Stormer would be a better matchup for XT4.

If they do Bulk vs Core hunter Breez vs Thornraxx ETC, Will they show the trailer of the second part of the breakout wave?Because I'm starting to think that they're neglecting the second part of the story.

Edited by Felinuva

2020 STATUS UPDATE:

If you've come across any of my topics such, as my comic series which are now lost, I just want to say is I have since DISOWNED them as of 2020. Looking back at them I'm no longer proud of what I've made here on BZPower.

If they do Bulk vs Core hunter Breez vs Thornraxx ETC, Will they show the trailer of the second part of the breakout wave?Because I'm starting to think that they're neglecting the second part of the story.
There is no trailer, because there is no episode. The Breakout special we got is all we're getting (besides the Secret Mission novels, the former of which uses Core Hunter and Speeda Demon and the latter of which uses XT-4, Voltix, Speeda Demon and Thornraxx).

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

There is no trailer, because there is no episode. The Breakout special we got is all we're getting (besides the Secret Mission novels, the former of which uses Core Hunter and Speeda Demon and the latter of which uses XT-4, Voltix, Speeda Demon and Thornraxx).
Wasn't Voltix in the Breakout special?

Wasn't Voltix in the Breakout special?
Yes, but the second Secret Mission book (Legion of Darkness is a prequel story about the early days of Hero Factory, so it doesn't involve any of these escaped villains being recaptured. Splitface, Jawblade, Toxic Reapa, and Black Phantom also play fairly prominent roles in it. So all in all it features every one of the Breakout villains but Core Hunter.On a related note, though, the first Secret Mission book (The Doom Box) lists the summer villain sets several times as those who are still escaped, and Speeda Demon being on the loose is actually a plot point. So that's a slight inconsistency with the Breakout special. If only Greg were still here on BZPower to explain things like this... (it's possible he was under the impression that the Breakout special would be covering only the villains from the winter sets). In any event, the books are still phenomenal narratives; those passages in the first just make it a bit confusing how it fits into the more-or-less linear story told by the TV episodes. Edited by Aanchir: Rachira of Time

• 3 weeks later...

It is strange that the new updated background with Stormer XL fighting Speeda Demon has been released in this late October. I sort of knew Speeda Demon's motorcycle would not appear in the background because the motorcycle would not fit in the background. Without his motorcycle, Speeda Demon is no match against Stormer XL.:) Speeda Demon would be defeated by Stormer XL by either get hit, sliced, blasted, smashed, or all of them.:) Stormer XL smash!:)

Edited by Lenny7092

I like Lego, Bionicle, and Hero Factory!:)