Bionicle Reference in a Fantasy RPG

Iver

There is a game called Dragonfable (link) created by a company known as Artix Entertainment, and every Halloween they have masks you can collect, but anyway... The highlight this year is definitely the "BioMechanical Mask", which is practically a carbon copy of Jaller's mask from MoL. Here's a link to the mask (Thanks Chro!).

Edited by Jovan2

"You humans are absurd, Rook. Furious when you're not in control, terrified when you are. Pull it together."

There is a game called Dragonfable (link) created by a company known as Artix Entertainment, and every Halloween they have masks you can collect, but anyway... The highlight this year is definitely the "BioMechanical Mask", which practically a carbon copy of Jaller's mask from MoL.
Awesome! Can you get a screenshot?

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

Sorry, but I'm awful with that sort of thing. It's not like I haven't tried or anything. But if you go to the website, click "Design Notes", and scroll down, you should be able to find an image of all the masks from this year. Edited by Jovan2

"You humans are absurd, Rook. Furious when you're not in control, terrified when you are. Pull it together."

Sorry, but I'm awful with that sort of thing. It's not like I haven't tried or anything. But if you go to the website, click "Design Notes", and scroll down, you should be able to find an image of all the masks from this year.
I found one, by the way. Look two posts up, the third reply.

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

Sorry, but I'm awful with that sort of thing. It's not like I haven't tried or anything. But if you go to the website, click "Design Notes", and scroll down, you should be able to find an image of all the masks from this year.
I found one, by the way. Look two posts up, the third reply.
Yeah, I noticed just after I posted my last post. I forgot to press F5.

• 3 weeks later...

Im into Hero Smash.I wonder if they are any bionicle references in it? Maybe the Eagle Sword?

BJvKYW4.png

P̴̡͘r̛̕a̵͟i̷͞s͢͠é̴̢̛̕ ̛͡t̴̶̨͞h͢҉̶e̢͟ ̸̢͢͠R͢é̷͏̶d̸͘͞ ̴͟͡͏͞a͞n̶̛̕̕҉d̶͠͞͞ ̶̡̧B̷̛l̀҉a҉̢́͟c̕͠k̢͠ ̶̸̡͟͢Ģ͞͝͏͝ó̕d̛͢͢͡͠.̧҉.̷̧̛͟͞.̀҉̴
̧̨̧̡

Minecraft username: furno5943

3DS Friend code: 5043 2524 8032