Star Wars: Odysseys

Havelock Vetinari

IC-Jaron:"The Umbra is in need of some upgrades once again," Jaron said, shrugging. "Mainly just a newer sensor system and a class one hyperdrive, really. Oh, some enhanced long-range comm systems, as well. Mine's been sputtering out." He thought for a moment."I need it to be a quick job, too, set up in orbit. Think you can do that?"

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC (Bounty Office, Clients, Day One)The automated hunter would behold one of the most diverse assortments of being he had ever seen when he entered the backrooms. There was a Geonosian chatting with a Gossam, a Chiss guard pitting himself against a Ithorian in a high-stakes card game and various others. One pair stood out more then any other however, mostly due to the amount of noise they were making. "No! I've said it before Hekt! I'm not stupid and I don't have a death wish. Get someone else do your dirty work. I'm done. Done!" The voice was rather harsh, which was to be expected since it was coming from rather angry looking Gand who was trotting away from the Skakoan at a rather fast rate.The Skakoan in question, Hekt, was currently sitting at a table, cradling his face in his hands.IC (Hanger Bay, Day One)A buzzing tone suddenly cut across the room, jarring any drowsy beings awake. The spindly-limbed and bug-eyed J-353 had arrived. "I trust the soldier drones are ready to be transported to the sky hive? The shuttle is standing by."

Edited by Basilisk

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

IC: Kruvuurn Tchuul [Coruscant; Day One]Kruvuurn nodded as Jaron listed what he needed to be done. "Hm... Sure," the Sauvax said, "The hyperdrive may take a while, but if I completely replace it instead of upgrading your current one, it may take a bit shorter. That is, if you don't mind."Sensors were easy, as Kruvuurn had some spare parts in the shop, while a comm would be quite simple to fix. Most of the time it was just a few broken power feeds or antenna malfuntion. "I could probably get it done in about nine hours, that fast enough?" Kruvuurn asked, tilting his head to the side.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC (Hekt, Bounty Office, Day One)Hekt adjusted his pressure suit for a moment. "Yes. Actually." The voice was distorted and had a distinct mechanical tone to it. "I don't suppose you would be interested in a high risk contract? The rest of these..." Hekt adjusted his suit again, various odd sounds coming from it as he did so. "...hunters have no spine to them. I can pay well mind you, the Techno Union can be very generous." OOC: I suggest a microjump. The shuttle is hyperspace capable. Note it isn't the senators shuttle-too identifiable, it's a stock Federation shuttle.

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

OOC: I apologize for all these short posts. Rest assured, a lengthy one is coming. :PIC: Kyto shook his head."I wasn't aware," replied the fishlike alien curtly, extending his hand."I'm Kyto," said his watery voice, while the massive six armed being behind him extended a hand."Cath," he said simply.When the droid arrived, Cath and Kyto stood up. They were both clad in their usual armor, and each was heavily armed. They also carried bags containing other supplies(Cath, having more arms, naturally held most of these). Their speeder was locked down in the hanger, so there was nothing else keeping then from leaving. The pair took two of the seats in the shuttle, stowing their bags in the available space.

Well, would you just look at that?

bread.gif

I'm a piece of toast.

IC (Hekt, Bounty Office, Day One)"We have a situation. One of our droid shipments to the Commerce Guild has been encountered....difficulties. A computer virus was slipped into the droids during the manufacturing process and it was only recently detected. Upon detection the virus activated the battle droids contained in the shipment. The combat engineers aboard the vessel attempted to contain them, but the shipment contained some advanced prototypes. They were overwhelmed." Static suddenly cut Hekt off, he adjusted his suit yet again. "The droids have seized control of the vessel and are attempting to access the hyperdrive controls. Our security protocols can keep them back for now but they must be dealt with. We want to the ship destroyed. We will provide the self-destruct codes...but there is a catch. The code must be input manually. We avoid wireless self-destruct capability for clear reasons. We will pay you a sum of thirty-five thousand credits upon completion of thing mission." Those reasons being that only an cool dude made a system or a fleet that could be destroyed by broadcasting a numerical sequence.

Edited by Basilisk

IC Kazar Jo"So get in, destroy droids, activate self destruct, and hope the timer's long enough to get out alive? That is dangerous... although I do have an advantage: I don't need to breath so I'm not confined to standard routes; all I'd need is a few jetpacks. Sounds... okay I'd guess. But how advanced are these droids intelligence wise?"

IC:: (Rorl, Day One) Rorl shook each of their hands, his grip firm but not viselike. He had obviously calibrated the strength of his grip on each of their appearances. He walked into the shuttle, putting his briefcase in a cubby. He didn't look as heavily armed as the others, but he didn't believe in keeping weapons where the enemy can see.IC:: (Roma, Day One)Roma started calibrating a microjump.

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC (Hekt, Bounty Office, Day One)Hekt paused. "Standard. They can use advanced tactics and work well in groups. These aren't remote drones remember. These are droids. Programmed for combat and lacking true sentience, but they are a match for an organic soldier. Each one of them comes with millions upon millions of combat tactics programmed into them. They have programs that allow them to modify their tactics to enemy action...it's not sentience. But it is close. Very close."IC (Shuttle, Day One)The shuttle lurched suddenly, despite the lack of a pilot in the cockpit. Then a voice flowed over the speaker system. "Automated navigation program activated. Destination programmed. Please enjoy the flight." With a shudder the shuttle took off, blasting up into the sky of the city planet. It was a speedy little shuttle, evidently designed to get someone from point A to point B quite quickly. But then, it was automated, it would move faster then most organic pilots.

IC(Corellia, Starlight Sentinel, Day 1):"And just what makes you think I'd want to travel with the man who just tried to kill me?" scoffed Csarissa. Though, regardless of her skepticism, she put down her blaster to focus on piloting. After all, if the man who had hired this man had intended to kill him, what good would killing her now do? She figured that she may as well dump him at his ship and get the heck out.

misaka_76_banner_800.jpg

IC (Hekt, Bounty Office, Day One)"The coordinates of the vessel are..." Hekt withdrew a small computer chip from one of his pockets. "...on this device. The ship is a Hardcell-class transport, the weapons and hyperdrive are currently disabled. The crew pulled it out of a hyperspace jump when the attack began." They would have sent a fleet to destroy it, but most of them were weeks away right now and a deployment from Coruscant would attract attention, The last thing the Union needed was getting caught up in senate politics. They'd have to rely on this bounty hunter.

Edited by Basilisk

IC(Corellia, Starlight Sentinel, Day 1)"In case you didn't notice, my employer just tried to kill me." Zakta began, crossing his arms. "There's not much point in killing you now, and taking into account the fact that we'll both have quite large bounties on our heads within the next few days, I'd say it's within both of our best interests to we stick together until we come up with a solution to this predicament."

Edited by Alien Conspiracy

If you can't explain it, then it was probably an alien.

IC: Kruvuurn Tchuul [Coruscant; Day One]The Sauvax thought for a moment, going over the current rates. "Well, most go for about 60,000, plus the sensors and comm upgrade..." Kruvuurn did some quick calculations in his head, "That'd be about 62,050," he said, fixing his black eyes on Jaron. It was surprisingly less then expected, given the nature of the upgrade.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC(Corellia, Starlight Sentinel, Day 1):"Hush," commanded the Selonian as the ship pulled to a stop, hovering several metres above the ship in the aforementioned docking space. Csarissa had the bottom ramp open and directed the man back down the ladder."Go get your ship. We'll talk at Centerpoint."After he had jumped the ship pulled away a sped off up out of the planet's atmosphere. Csarissa flicked her fingers across a screen, dismissing some automated warnings from spaceport control about not vacating the area after takeoff.Centerpoint Station, she thought. I figure I may as well listen to what he has to say.

misaka_76_banner_800.jpg

IC (Hekt, Bounty Office, Day One)"Yes. Now if possible. Every moment we waste the droids are getting closer to breaking into the drive systems." Hekt fiddled with his suit for a moment. "Once you enter the vessel, send us a ping on closed channel 343563 and resend it every hour. If an hour goes by with no ping, we'll dispatch a fleet to do what you could not."IC (Void between planets, Coruscant system, Day One)When the hunter's ships came out hyperspace, they would see the Bounty floating before them. She was several hundred meters in length, sported four banks of laser cannons and two turbolaser cannons. she was truly a force to be reckoned with. She was more then a match for some Republic warships, let alone the pirates that she normally dealt with. Moving about her hull one would see teams of Vulture Droids, ready for deployment the second something went wrong. They were still relatively new, but they were already proving their worth to the Federation. Add a shield strength of a frigate and a few layers of armor that, and you got a very formidable vessel indeed.The hunters would soon hear an automated voice drift over the ships comm system. "Transmit the codes. Channel 2424254."IC (Palpatines Estate, Naboo, Day One)"Always nice to be appreciated." The remark earned the commando in question what looked like a hard glare from their leader, but he didn't appear to regret it. Just as things were about to get interesting however, the turbolift lurched to a halt. The doors slide open, revealing a marble hall stretching out before them. "Looks like we're here."

Edited by Basilisk

IC: Cath and Kyto had donned their helmets already, though they weren't tapping into their oxygen stores, merely breathing through the filters. They retrieved their gear, and made ready to depart.You see that, Cath? came Kyto's voice over their private comm channel.It's big. I never liked big ships.I suppose you have your reasons for that. Still, imagine us getting a cruiser-We can look into it after all this is over, said Cath, cutting him off. The channel went silent as they stared through through the shuttle's viewing ports.

bread.gif

I'm a piece of toast.

IC (Bounty, Deep Space, Day One)"Codes not transmitted. Congratulations. Your legitimate." The voice coming over the comm channel had changed from monotone to clearly male. "Sorry about that. Commencing docking procedures." The Federation was very security minded and alternated between using codes and merely asking for them. It confused the spies and had allowed them to snag a few pirates now and again. The automated shuttle drifted closer to the ship, heading for the large hanger it sported.

IC(Corellia, Coronet, Day 1):Zakta hopped into the cockpit of his Starfighter, sighing as he eased back into his natural, scaly form. As the fighter began to power up, the door across the hangar opened. A second team of grunts spilled in firing blindly. The Clawdite prepped for a quick escape, when the weapons light suddenly flashed on. "Revenge, you have the strangest timing of all forces..." he thought, pulling the trigger. A volley of lasers erupted into the hangar, killing most of the team in an explosion of fire. The few remaining survivors continued firing, even as he flipped the ship around and blasted off into the atmosphere. He felt comfortable in the blanket of space, even with the mass of signals pinging his vessel. "Centerpoint station eh? Well... lets see what happens."

If you can't explain it, then it was probably an alien.

IC Kazar Jo (Headed to Hangar Bay)Nodding, I exited the office. I crawled my way through the Coruscant streets and made my way over to the hangar bay. Stopping for a moment to buy a few extra jetpacks and a copius amount of EMP grenades and blaster ammo, I continued through the streets before reaching the hangar. Entering my ship, I plugged the chip into the ship's navigation system. Coordinates appeared on my screen. "Yep, that's it," I muttered. Activating the engine, the ship hovered in place for a moment before flying out of the hangar.

IC: Zeke, Day 11, Isde NahaZeke ran a hand through his hair as he looked over the sensor readings. "So 'ow are we gonna track the stolen ship?" Kell wondered aloud."A stolen ship would be on the move away from here," Zeke said, "especially if her occupants knew that the Commerce Guild has tracked them here. The question, then, is which direction did they go?"The cockpit was silent for a moment, then Zeke spoke again, this time to his pilot. "See if you can pick up any notable exhaust trails in this area."It wasn't much, but it was a start."In the meantime, Kell, go wake up the droids. We're going to have a talk with the locals."

Edited by The Zytrix

67tlbk.png

IC(Yavar Merrin, Nar Shadaa)With a practiced ease, Yavar slid his key card into the recognition slot. It blinked green and a panel opened, allowing him to enter the sixteen digit passcode. This was followed by an iris scan, after which the door slid open.While his security measures could be seen as a bit excessive, Yavar had reason to be paranoid. When you lived on a Hutt world and every member of that species held a moderate dislike for you(at best), you wised up quick. Or you died.Clearly, Yavar had wised up.He entered his home and placed his cloak on a wall hanger, before stiffening. Something felt off. He paused for a moment.Was that a breeze?While a breeze wasn't the most uncommon thing in the universe, in a sealed, perfectly temperature maintained, and VERY expensive apartment, a breeze should not be felt.There it was again.Yavar turned to a computer panel on the wall, which controlled the lights and temperature, among other things. He accessed his security controls and noticed nothing amiss.Of course, his security protocols were made to protect the door, which was clearly fine. If there was a breeze...He would have cursed if he could speak. His office.It had the only window in the apartment. A very large one, with a nice view of the city. He had never got around to installing any security measures there. Of course, it being several hundred feet above any sort of walkway made that seem not entirely necessary.He forced himself to relax. Most likely, it was just an open window. Nevertheless...He signed to one of his guards, and the Covallon began moving through the house, like a cat stalking its prey. The guard looked back once and nodded, before entering the office.Ten seconds later, he flew out of the room and hit the far wall with a crash.IC(Tokar, Nar Shaddaa)Tokar was awakened by a stern prodding.Oh, no. He HAD picked one of the inhabited trees. And now the owner was back to claim it.He turned the mass of tentacles that was his face over, and appraised the creature, who flinched momentarily at the side of him. The creature resembled a swift predator from Felucia, but stood on two legs. More pressingly, he was currently pointing one of the alien light throwers, or so it appeared, right at Tokar. The Felucian remained completely still as the guard began to speak.IC(Delor)Delor had never seen a being of this species before, and Tokar's strange appearance caused him to jump back. He pointed his rifle at the alien, prodding him again."You're trespassing. Get up."No response.He repeated himself, louder.The creature began to gurgle.Doesn't this thing speak Basic?IC(Tokar)Well. Now the strange creature who lived in this tree was making funny noises. Tokar was perplexed, but tried to make his own strange noises in return. Perhaps it was a custom of theirs.As the creature seemed perplexed, he guessed not.Suddenly, it came to him. Why not communicate with the creature? He reached out with his mind.Hello. I mean no harm.IC(Delor)Suddenly, Delor felt a very strange sensation, as if suddenly two people occupied his body. He felt, rather than heard, the thought.Hello. I mean no harm.Delor jumped back, shaking. What was this, some kind of Jedi ****?What is a Jed- oh, I see. No, I am not-"Get out of my head!" Screamed the Covallan, drawing a knife. He swung towards the creature, aiming for what he assumed was its head.IC(Tokar)Oh, dear.Tokar had felt the fear in the creature's mind. Perhaps he had been too forward. Then he felt the feelings turn hostile.He had no time to think, he simply reacted. Instinctively, a hardened sphere of air formed in his palm, before blasting into the creature and sending him flying out of the room to crash against the wall. Outside, he suddenly heard more of the funny sounds, and the emotions he picked up on were not happy in any sense of the word.Oh no...

bread.gif

I'm a piece of toast.

IC (Above Isde Naha, Day 11)If the pirate vessel were to approach the planet, it would note the presence of a Dreadnaught-class Heavy Cruiser. This vessel, The Pride of Naha, was one of the most powerful ships in the sector. It was six hundred meters long, bristling with weapons batteries and boasting a shield strength that, while out of date, could easily withstand bombardment from a group of corvettes. Is was clear that Isde Naha did not pinch pennies when it came to defense. If the pirates continued to close with the planet, they would soon find themselves hailed and challenged."Attention unknown vessel. You have entered Nahan space. Identify yourself."IC (The Bounty, Deep Space, Day One)As the hunters set down in the hanger, the first thing they would note is the sheer amount of space it contained...and how much of that space was filled up. Vulture Droids sat inactive in neat rows, Scarab fighters (modified for organic use) sat near them, their pilots performing basic maintenance or gathered about eating their lunches and playing games atop stacks of boxes. Security droids patrolled the area, walking amongst the rows of star fighters, always alert.IC (HardCell Transport, Deep Space, Near Coruscant, Day Two)The HardCell transport hung silent in space, when the hunter arrived he would see nothing wrong at first. The engines were dead, but the vessel was intact. But inside, the maddened droids lurked amid the corpses of the crew...

Edited by Basilisk

IC: Zeke, Above Isde Naha, Day 11"This is the captain of the Predator's Shadow speaking," Zeke replied, "we come seeking a stolen vessel that was last spotted near your planet."Zeke maintained a calm, almost friendly tone as he spoke. He pulled his hand away from the comm button and whispered in Naps' ear, "Make sure the hyperdrive is ready if need be."

Edited by The Zytrix

67tlbk.png

IC: Kyto and Cath walked side by side through the rows of droids. The amount of firepower the Trade Federation was putting together was certainly impressive. This was an almost obscene amount of droids.Cath, remind me, why exactly do they need us?Special Operations, probably. Recon, scouting. Assassinations. There's a lot of them, but you can't win a war with just droids. Plus, they don't want their name on any of this.Right. Well, from what I know you'll enjoy this. Kalee's a fairly dry world. I'll have to just drink a bunch- don't want to be coming down with the drys on a world like this.Well I wouldn't know what that's like, but I'm sure it's horrible.It is.Oh.

bread.gif

I'm a piece of toast.

IC: Kazar Jo (The Shock Strike, Deep Space, Day two)The shock strike pulled into view as I exited hyperspace. Piloting the ship over to the HardCell transport, I strapped each of the five jetpacks I had bought to my tentacles and equipped all of my weapons. Landing in the dilapidated hangar, I stepped out and floated along. "So this is it," I thought.OOC: This reminds me of the scene from Metroid Prime where Samus lands on the Frigate Orpheon.

Edited by Constructman

IC(Kubla ibn Mosar, Kalee, Day Five): On a dune overlooking the blast site, one of the Kaleesh insurgents peered down the scope of his rifle, waiting for any signs of life from the charred wreckage of the patrol. More than one warrior in Kaleesh history had found himself on the wrong end of a sword because he assumed too soon that his enemy was defeated. It would not do to repeat that mistake here, not when such foolishness would hand the homeland over to a chittering swarm of unholy bugs.

We will remember - Skies may fade and stars may wane; we won't forget

And your light shines bright - yes so much brighter shine on

We will remember - Until the skies will fall we won't forget

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

OOC: Profiles postName: Meliae LorokarSpecies: MiralukaGender: FemaleHomeworld: AlpheridiesOccupation: Musician. Her income is extremely volatile but it generally sits around the medium level.Abilities: Meliae is extremely musically talented. She also has years of combat training under her belt and can thrash a layperson in 5 seconds, though none of this is betrayed by her seemingly feeble form.Force Abilities: Like all Miraluka, she has no eyes so she depends on force sight to perceive her environment.Equipment: Electric harp, electric organ, clarinet, bes'bev, synthesizerWeapons: Vibro-katana, DH-17 blaster pistolAppearance: She is around 5' 10" tall. She has fair skin and black hair. She wears a lavender jumpsuit and when not in concert a grey cloak. She has a beige bandage over her eye sockets.Personality: She is energetic, fun loving, and can be a little bit ditzy at times. She is sure to lighten up even the most down of people.Biography: Meliae has had a relatively uneventful life. Born on Alpheridies, her musical talent was quickly shown. She moved to Coruscant where she became popular in many bars and pubs and is currently looking for a record deal.Name: Kazar JoSpecies: SilentiumGender: None, though programmed as a maleHomeworld: Unknown, Coruscant (Adopted)Occupation: Bounty hunter. Income is on the threshold between middle and high.Abilities: Though originally programmed as a pacifist, Kazar managed to reprogram himself for combat. He is also extremely intelligent; otherwise he wouldn't have been able to alter his programming.Force Abilities: As a droid, he has no connection to the ForceEquipment: Droid repair kit, ship repair kitWeapons: Two vibro-gladii with cortosis weave, two DL-44 heavy blaster pistols.Appearance: Around 3' 5" tall, Kazar Jo has a flat pentagon shaped body with a turquoise sensor and 5 tentacles. He looks very similar to Vuffi RaaPersonality: Kazar Jo is cold and calculating. He does not have any stron emotions programmed into his being so it is extremely hard for him to lose his temper; however, this means that he is very monotonous and bordering on boring.Biography: Kazar Jo was sent by The One and by The Other as a scout to explore the galaxy. However, Kazar didn't want to serve the Silentium and he managed to reprogram himself. He started a career as a bounty hunter and although he isn't the best, he has the edge that most of the denizens of the galaxy haven't seen his kind before.Kazar Jo's shipName: The Shock StrikeModel: S40K Pheonix Hawk-class light pinnace (Approved by Kothra)Function: Kazar Jo uses this as his gunship and as his transport. He will sometimes use this for smuggling as well.Weapons: 2 Heavy blaster cannon turrets, 2 light ion cannonsModifications: Kazar Jo has modified the ship so that it is faster and more maneuverable. He has upgraded the hyperdrive to a class 1. He has modified the cockpit to fit his non-humanoid form better.History: Kazar Jo bought the ship at a used ship shop. It has had a relatively uneventful career, except for the time when Kazar Jo had to take the Kessel Run to avoid being pursued by space pirates.Name: Vikentios ZaizhranSpecies: HumanGender: MaleHomeworld: CalipsaOccupation: Currently unemployed.Abilities: Vikentios, like many Tapani youths, is trained in swordsmanship. He is also quite intelligent and is skilled at Sabacc.Force Abilities: Vikentios is quite force sensitive but for some reason he either got overlooked by the Jedi Order or his parents refused to send him to the order. While he has some force abilities developed through self training, they are no match for an actual Jedi Knight or Sith Lord.Equipment: Lightweight suit of armor hidden underneath clothingWeapons: Lightfoil (weaker lightsaber), Defender sporting blaster pistolAppearance: Around 6' 2", he has black hair, and an Asian like face.Personality: Vikentios is extremely pessimistic and jaded. When sober, he can come across as extremely rude. When drunk, hen will come across as a whiner and a suck-up.Biography: Vikentios was born to one of the lesser nobles of House Calipsa. His family was rich enough to afford alightfoil but they were considered by many of the other nobles to be on the lower end of society. Vikentios, like many Tapani youths, grew up to become a saber rake and fought many duels, losing most of them. When infighting in the Tapani Houses caused the fall of his family, Vikentios fled to Coruscant with what remained of the family fortune. He is currently seeking work.

Edited by Constructman

OOC: An announcement, Rover came to me with an idea awhile back and through a mixture of clever debate and threats against me and my loved ones, has convinced me to allow him control of a fleet. The character in control of the fleet doesn't make much money, is bound to follow Republic Orders and in general, the fleet is the Republic's not his.Ladies and gentlemen, Rover will be posting more information soon. This is an exception to the rule, Rover will be providing criminal sorts with a nemesis and taking some of the weight off me.IC (Pride of Naha, Day 11)"Right. Bounty hunters. Wait a moment." The signal faded out for awhile, one got the impression the comms operator was taking his own sweet time informing his superiors. A new voice however, soon emitted from the communications device. "This is captain Malcolm Reynolds. Unless you're full of frak, you've been hired to investigate the Guild's missing corvette. We'll transfer over some records. Ah, and one more thing, our records are very accurate Zeke. Don't make trouble here. I'd hate to have to blast you and your ship to the void and back." Captain Malcolm Reynolds was no one's fool. He would keep order in this system and if Zeke started to engage in his normal career around these parts....well, Stark might be dead. But Reynolds had fought in the Hyperspace War (on the wrong side as it turned out) and he knew how to flush out a pirate.IC (Hardcell-Class Tranport, Day Two)The hanger was in disarray, blaster shots had scorched the floor and the wall, the various small snubfighters that the Techno Union employed to help defend it's assets were in no better condition. Then one would notice the bodies, a squad or so of combat engineers had made their stand here, trying to protect the civilian staff. The results were plain to see. The droids had wiped them all out. Down to the last man.IC (Fersu Har Glaaish, Day Five, Kalee)Laid flat on the sands next to Kubla, Fersu stifled a grim laugh. "Perfect ambush. The Huk didn't suspect a thing. Good thing. They could have given us trouble." Fersu sighted his scope in and switched to a movement sensor he had managed to install. "I've got nothing on the scope and anything in those flames is long dead. A glorio-" Fersu was cut off suddenly as a shape coalesced in the flame. One of the Hunter-Killer droids was, against all odds, still functioning. One of it's arms was gone and much of it's inner workings were exposed...but it still strode on, firing into the dunes as it went.

IC: Zeke, Over Isde Naha, Day 11"I assure you," Zeke said, "there will be no trouble. Many thanks, Captain Reynolds."So his reputation preceded him. Well, no matter, they would be far from the system soon enough (that is, unless the thieving pirates before them were utterly stupid).

Edited by The Zytrix

67tlbk.png

IC (Records, Day 11)The records from the Pride were somewhat sparse, but they gave a general indication of it's heading. It had been heading up the Corellian Trade Spine and had planned to check in at Zhanox, but that clearly, had never happened. A personal note from captain Reynolds indicated that most of the pirate groups in the sector were under control and it was a rare group that would risk angering the Commerce Guild.IC (Hardcell, Deepspace, Day Two)A noise echoed across the hanger, the screech of metal against metal. Quite suddenly, a blast door had come to life and was trying to seal itself. However, a large metal crate had been lodged in the entryway, preventing this.

Edited by Basilisk