Star Wars: Odysseys

Havelock Vetinari

IC (Centerpoint, day 1)"Well, first off we need to get out of the system." Zakta began. "Go underground on a city planet, maybe Coruscant or Nar Shaddaa. We hide around there and make a living for ourselves while the earliest people to take the bounty on us lose interest and find other targets. Then, when we've got a better edge on this slimy thug, we get back at him and clear up this price on our heads."

Edited by Alien Conspiracy

If you can't explain it, then it was probably an alien.

IC (Solei, Coruscant, Day One)Solei, finally, seemed to be getting through to him. "There are thousands of starship lots on this planet. Most of them have fairly reasonable rates. Now if I went there...well, you wouldn't get anything. At all."The Geonosian paused, it wasn't often one of his customers had a working knowledge of the economy. Or was willing to walk that far. "Fine. Fifty-one thousand. Take it or leave it."Solei considered smirking and then dismissed it. "Satisfactory." She began to count out the credit chips.IC (Bounty, Day One, Harro Ruuk)Harro nodded, the action almost unsettling his hat. "Certainly. Follow me." One got the impression he wanted to be there when the bounty hunter saw the lab. With a wave of his hand, the droids fell in and he was off. His movements were swift, unexpectedly so considering he wore the typical robes of his people. He was nothing compared to the droids, whose peerless efficiency and economy of movement was apparent.IC (Palpatine's Estate, Naboo, Day One)"Excellent. Most excellent. Now, I believe you will find most of needed resources in the extra officespace." Palpatine smiled for a moment. "Now I really must go...a senator never rests." Clearly he did not know how Lott Dod spent his time off.

Edited by Basilisk

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

IC:: (Erif, day one) There was a woosh at the shipyard and the Valkyrie flew about ten feet above the ground, the cockpit opening and Erif jumping out. K7 was parking it. Erif ran toward the dealership, lightsaber in his hand but not ignited.

Edited by Toa Kaithas

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: Faraxa Sabosen [Coruscant; Day One]The Devaronian Jedi turned at the vaguely familar voice, one that she didn't recognise untill she put a face on it. "Oh, Jaron, quite sorry about that," Faraxa said quickly with a smile. She had been so focused on getting there as quickly as possible, she hadn't noticed what or who she was passing through. Besides, no one really enjoyed being walked through.She mentally frowned at herself. Part of being a Jedi was being aware of ones surroundings.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC (Solei, Coruscant, Day One)Solei frowned and shoved the rest of the chips into the Geonosian's hand. "This won't take but a moment. Have the ship ready for take off." The Geonosian, not knowing or caring what was about to happen but realizing that getting this Chiss out of his shipyard as quickly as possible would likely result in only minimal property damage, scrambled off. The ship was ready for take off anyhow, all he had to do was run a diagnostic.Solei strode forwards, her curved hilt light saber held in her outstretched hand. She shed her street cloak, revealing the black robes she had hidden beneath it. If this was to end in blood, it would not be hers.

Edited by Basilisk

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

IC (Solei, Coruscant, Day One)Solei's face was expressionless, the closest it got was the wind blowing her hair about. As the Jedi dashed towards her, she raised her hand and tapped into her reserves of anger. Since she rarely spent them, there was a large amount to draw on. Her hand glowed with red energy and almost faster then the eye could see, they lashed out towards Erif, seeking to leech his life away and leave him in a heap on the ground. Solei's connection to the force was solid and enhanced by her rage (though, predictably, none of it showed on her face) and her Force Drain ability, though untrained, was quite powerful.

OOC: 10101010LOLOLOLO-all I think ofName: Chrr'lok NakoSpecies: Droid (Chrr'lok type).Gender: None, masculine programming.Home Planet: None.Occupation: Piloting Droid, Combat Droid, Engineer Droid, Hacking Droid. No income set.Abilities: Chrr'lok Nako is an excellent pilot, combatant, engineer, and hacker, as follow his occupations. As well, with his multi-spectrum eye...it's in the name, really. He can see into multiple spectrums. As well, he can shock people. After that, he can understand the binary spoken by most mechanical constructs of this galaxy. In fact, he can understand most languages given a short sample of the language, such that he can access a datapad he keeps on him to download the language into his memory, if it isn't already there. Mainly, though, he speaks basic. And, lastly, the ability to go to a state of invisibility for up to five minutes.Force Abilities: N/AEquipment/Tools: An interface unlike that of most droids in the galaxy-he has multiple tentacles across his body, all of which split into smaller tentacles, and smaller and smaller, to such a point that they are not unlike those of a young Silentium's hand. These tentacles are used for hacking, piloting, and weapons-they can deliver a shock through contact or across a distance of ten metres or less. After that, his multi-spectrum photoreceptor, which generally glows a dull bluish colour, armoured body plates, and, finally, a built-in, sound-dampening stealth system, not unlike those prototypes produced during the Jedi Civil War. Oh, and a datapad he keeps sequestered beneath his eye.Weapons: Electro-shock tentacles, and one could make the argument that the cloaking system is one as well. Or, even, the sharpened plates that make up much of Chrr'lok's body.Appearance: Chrr'lok is an odd droid. He is nearly two metres long, with a segmented, centipede-esque body. The body is composed of sharpened metal plates, all interlocking in a flexible manner, and a semi-organic, metallic, muscle-like structure that holds them together and allows them their flexability, such as the ability to move about seperately, leading to a seemingly constantly shifting appearance, with the plates being used as legs suddenly shifting to the top of his body, other plates becoming the legs, and yet more plates travelling from one end of his body to the very other, all of which are of a slightly metallic blue colour, as well as his metallic, muscle-esque inner body. These plates connect to form a structure similar to that of the head of a manta ray surrounding the photoreceptor, which can just be seen glowing in the shadow within, seemingly floating amongst the mass that makes up the part of Chrr'lok's body that isn't the sharpened metal plates. That metallic, muscle-esque structure also makes the connected microfilament tentacles, sprouting from wherever Chrr'lok wills them to sprout, and able to be reabsorbed. He always keeps at least two active, however, as they can take up to a minute to form to a suitably useful length. As well, due to the reflective, angular nature of those plates, they aid the prototype stealth system that he is equipped with, by deflecting soundwaves sent to bounce off of him that aren't blocked by the sound-absorbing structure of the stealth system, showing an empty spot in a sonar system, almost long a two metre long block of nothing.Personality: Masculine programming, generally rather emotionless. Curious to gain knowledge, but that is the closest that Chrr'lok will come to anything that an organic would recognize as emotion.History: Chrr'lok is a droid similar to both the Silentium and the Abominor, possibly hailing from that same galaxy as them, or a sattelite galaxy. However, Chrr'lok's droid 'species' abhors the violence that both groups used, and attempted to aid and protect the Galaxy's organic inhabitants from their war. Eventually, however, they were forced to leave, as were the Silentium and Abominor. And so Chrr'lok spent long years in the intergalactic void, having entered hyperspace with his few 'friends' among the Silentium, in order to find a new Galaxy to live in. Eventually, they came upon this Galaxy. Chrr'lok eventually bid the Silentium farewell, having obtained a derelict craft that was modified by the Silentium to be suitable to him, nearly an entirely new starfighter with their technology, and heading into the centre of galactic space, to learn more of this odd spiral of stars and gas in the large universe. Seeing as he is one of the few Chrr'lok who had actually still existed as of the time they exited hyperspace, and pretty much the only one who interacted with those of the new Galaxy, he goes by just the species name of Chrr'lok, as most beings call him by that, though his true name would be Nako.Name: The Prime (Name translated.)Model: Originally, a Dynamic-class freighter, though it has been modified such that it holds no longer the fin-like sides of the centre disc, containing only the cockpit, a each turret above and below that, a back area for cargo (the ship has no life-support, and therefore, no barracks), and, finally, the loading/exit ramp.Function: Transport, Fighter, possibly a Smuggling vessel.Weapons: A revolving blaster cannon atop the ship, with coverage over everything that isn't the ship/under it, and an ion cannon on the underside of the ship, with similar coverage to the top-though obviously pointing in the arbitrary down, not up.Modifications: The Prime, when nearly completely re-built by the Silentium that were sheltering Chrr'lok, was given what would be termed a class 1 hyperdrive among the denizens of the Republic, the two cannons mentioned, and had a lot of unnecessary parts taken off. As such, it has no life support, which includes such things as water filtration systems, food dispensors, or anything like that. It has a navicomputer programmed by Chrr'lok himself, on par with those in some of the more expensive ships in this galaxy. The shields, due to power no longer being diverted to things like life support, or such as that, are stronger than most that you'll find on ships, with these withstanding shots from a capital ship's main laser banks for at least one or two volleys, though they have no power re-feed system that allows it to take power from an enemy's weapons. However, the ship's power does recirculate through and through, such that it shouldn't suffer from power consumption issues for many years to come.History: As mentioned above, the Prime was, originally, an old, Dynamic-class freighter, of similar sort to that used by Revan and Meetra Surik. It was found, pitted, scarred, and in great disrepair, in the area where the Silentium were hiding out from this new, strange galaxy. They did not feel quite ready to send one of their own out to explore, just yet, however, Chrr'lok Nako took the opportunity when he noticed it, convincing the Silentium to aid him in repairing and enhancing this ship for his use. It took nearly fifty years to bring the ship to the condition that it is now, and by then, the Silentium were more than willing to send Chrr'lok Nako, who was becoming nearly insufferable in his curiosity, off with it to explore the galaxy.And oh looky he's approved according to Basilisk yaaaay

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC:: (Erif, day one)Erif started to feel tired, but he resisted with a will born of relying on oneself. He channeled his inner fury into something that he kept secret and hesitated to use, but this was all or nothing. He couldn't rely on the force when someone was draining it. His saber moved faster than the eye could see, bringing it back into a guard. Yes. The young Twi'lek was a master of Form VII.OOC:: form 7 approved by basilisk.

Edited by Toa Kaithas

BZPRPG Profiles

OOC: We never said anything about mastering the form. I said he could use it.IC (Solei, Day One, Coruscant)Solei frowned for a moment before he face returned to her normal emotionless expression. She intensified her attack, drawing upon her reserves to a degree she had not expected at the start of the duel. The tendrils twitched glowed brighter with red energy, draining away life and energy. The Twi'lek would not be of much use in a duel if all of his energy was gone. Solei intended to stop short of killing him, she was no petty murderess after all. For the moment this Jedi was simply an obstacle to be removed. Nothing more and nothing less.

Edited by Basilisk

OOC: No I'm not leaving you, Kaithas...Well, sorta... Grochi's pulling me away. :3IC: Faraxa Sabosen [Coruscant; Day One]"...Uh," Faraxa replied, glancing around. She didn't want to lie to a friend, but Faraxa didn't know how smart it would be to let anyone know about Solei. Letting the public know that even the Jedi Order had those in its ranks that were dissatisfied, dissatisfied enough to actually steal a powerful artifact and get away with it, would not be smart at all.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

OOC: Juyo or Vaapaad?IC-Chrr'lok Nako-Coming in to Coruscant:Descent. Stars flashing past, shedding their own light, and shoving it into that of the Prime, which otherwise held no light within, any light its pilot and sole occupant needed being provided by the glow of his own photoreceptor, lighting his way for what he needed to see. He had recently downloaded the language of Basic and the coordinates of the planet Coruscant, considered the capital of the Republic, having learned this from what knowledge was left within the Data Banks of this very craft, when first it was found.And so Chrr'lok Nako moved in towards the planet of Coruscant. Knowing that soon his ship would be taken in by an automated system that was said to exist for some droid craft soon, he detached himself from the monitors, retracting the extra tentacles he had used to pilot his ship, before he scuttled off the instrument panel and into the back area.The darkness, which many other beings would consider oppressive, was merely normal to Chrr'lok Nako. He had, after all, spent years in the intergalactic void, before the Silentium finally activated their hyperspace drives. He was well acquainted with the darkness that would easily frighten so many other beings, the loneliness of being the only being within multiple light years of your position, one galaxy behind you and another before you, each so vast that no organic could accurately imagine the scope of such a creation.As he waited to come in, he plugged himself into a recharge station, which had a control terminal attached. He plugged in a tentacle, the metallic, muscle-filament like strands of it expanding, more coming in, before sending extra filaments out in a pattern to match that of it, approximating the shape of an astromech droid's interface tool, so that while recharging he could watch the ship's progress through its own sensors, ready to take control if the automated systems no longer existed.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Faraxa Sabosen [Coruscant; Day One]The Devaronian Jedi paused for a moment. Sure, it would be bad for information like this to get out, but then again... Jaron was a friend, and Faraxa didn't think it was like him to really go around telling people about this sort of stuff. She trusted him. Faraxa took a breath, and sighed. "Alright, I'm tracking a rouge Jedi," she said, glancing over at Jaron.There, she hadn't lied, but she didn't give anything to suggest that anything had been taken.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

OOC:: Almost no Jedi know it. Takes you too close to the dark side. Most only know the main 6.IC:: (Erif, Day One)Erif held out his hand, calling all the tendrils to it and draining them of their power. Of course, since it was a force drain it just canceled it out. Erif moved closer, continuing to walk toward Solei and ready to guard with his saber.

Edited by Toa Kaithas

BZPRPG Profiles

IC (Solei, Day One, Coruscant)Solei was impressed, it would take quite a bit of willpower to manage that feat. She imagined she would learn how to counter it as she refined her skill. Still leaving her saber inactive in her hand, she focused her force energy and tapped into her anger yet again. What would feel like a pile driver of invisible energy gathered and then slammed into the Jedi's legs. The Dark Side was useful, but force push had some much more practical uses.

IC: Faraxa Sabosen [Coruscant; Day One]"I'd rather not say, knowing that could put you in danger, and that's something I'd like to avoid," Faraxa replied, clearly not comfortable with secrecy in the slightest. It went against her nature as a Jedi, as well as her personal values. "Its nothing against you," the Devaronian added quickly, glancing back over at Jaron, "Its just..."

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC (Solei, Day One)Solei felt something hit her in the chest, fast and hard, thinking fast, she used her powers to prop herself up and remain in position. She could out last this Jedi, she had drained away much of his reserves and had added his energy and vitality to her own. This duel was winnable...unless he had friends coming, that would change things. Solei lashed out with the force yet again, lifting the lids of two nearby boxes and sending a hail of items at her enemy. This wouldn't kill him, but she imagined being hit in the jaw, chest and other areas with a bunch of metal objects would hurt. Quite alot.

Edited by Basilisk

IC: Levi, Coruscant - Day One"Not to interrupt, Knight Faraxa, and please forgive my bluntness, but I don't believe we have time for this. We don't know how far ahead the fugitive has gotten." Levi stated, popping in cutting in the middle of Faraxa's sentence.

~Totally like a boomerang. I always come back. Just never when you want me to.~

IC:: (Erif, Day One)When the crates flew at him, Erif fell into the Force, letting it guide him. He closed the gap between him and Solei, pushing some of the objects away and quickly slashing sideways at her. He hoped to make her lose her focus, or use his increased mobility to dodge and cause them to hit her. He would normally be running out of energy, but his "Tempered Anger" gave him bigger reserves than most.

Edited by Toa Kaithas

BZPRPG Profiles

OOC: Yeah... Faraxa was passing through walls and stuff, so I dunno how that'd work... :IC: Faraxa Sabosen [Coruscant; Day One]"Uh, no," she said Jaron, before glancing at Levi. She was surprised that the padawan had caught up, as it took some skill to follow someone who was passing through walls. That, and she'd expected the Nautolan to go with Knight Erif in his starfighter. "Right," she said, "Lets go."Faraxa stepped away from Jaron, and added, "Perhaps later, we can talk more." With that, the Devaronian stepped through the wall again, heading towards the rogue Jedi.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

OOC: I believe the Delta 6 can only seat one person. That aside, Levi's force usage is particularly bueno with the simple physical aspects. So abusing force speed while keeping a tab on you is the only way I can explain that [/pulledfrommybehind] :PHonestly, I missed the running through walls portion of that. I apologize. If you want, I can edit/retcon to disperse confusion.IC: Levi - Coruscant - Day OneWith speed and stamina borne upon the winds of the force, Levi leaped from foothold to foothold, following the feel of Erif, Levi beginning to feel anxious to provide support.

Edited by .:Advent Aeternale:.

OOC: Nah its fine. :P Besides, that explianation works.(grochi, we've been discovered)IC: Faraxa Sabosen [Coruscant; Day One]The ability to phase through walls was definately an advangate on an urban planet, and it allowed Faraxa to go through what obstacles would otherwise force her to go around. It also greatly cut down on travel time. With this, the Devaronian Jedi was able to move quickly, no longer relying on the map, but on her Force-sense.There, just up ahead was a familar presence, along with another. Faraxa stopped of a moment, and unclipped one of her lightsabers. Judging by the general feeling she was getting, the situation was beyond talking. With a deep breath, Faraxa stepped through the wall infront of her, lightsaber held ready, but not activated.Faraxa was currently behind the rogue Jedi, and ducked behind a starship as the being Force-threw various objects at Erif. Faraxa doubted she arrived unnoticed, but if Solei was distracted by Erif, then pinpointing the Devaronian Jedi's Force-presence would be tricky.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC Vikentios (Used shipyard)"Ok then," I murmured. Stepping my way around the Chiss and the Human, I started lookijng at ships. My hand strayed towards my blaster even as I inspected a beat up Y-Wing. "Really should have gone for the Beskar armor," I thought to myself. "What if those two go out on a limb and attack me?"

IC (Solei, Day One, Coruscant)The Twi'lek couldn't have much left, though that fact was off little comfort to Solei as he lunged at her with his blade. Tapping into her anger once more, she leaped high up into the air, coming down on top of one of the starships. She had more energy, if she kept him out of melee range this fight was hers. Reaching further into her reserves, she utilized her telekinesis and activated the ships weapons, moving the internal components by force of will. Two turbolaser shots range out, heading towards Erif. Hopefully he would dodge and the blast would only knock him out...if not, well he had just attempted to kill her with a lightsaber. Self defense.Near Vikentios, the Geonosian was cowering behind some crates. "Are you a fool?! Get down!" The Geonosian motioned urgently to some nearby cover.

OOC: By the way Constructman, Erif is a Twi'lek.IC: Erif called on nearly his last reserves in the Force, blocking one bolt and reflecting the other at the enemy Jedi. He wasn't near good enough at force defense to absorb the blaster bolts. He started to walk back a bit, ready for more attacks.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: Levi - Coruscant - Day OneAs Levi approached the Used Starship dealership/junkyard, he could hear the sounds of battle from within. It didn't seem like there would be any time to question or talk. Levi's greatsaber leaped from his belt to his hand, not yet activating, as Levi wanted to ensure he had a greater grasp of the situation before leaping in feet first.Alighting on the outer fence of the shipyard, Levi could see Erif engaged in combat with who he could only assume was Solei.A nervous pit began to tighten in Levi's stomach, but he bit down on his lip and tamped it down, thumb slipping to the ignition lever on his greatsaber, but still not turning it on. Leaping to a close-by ship, Levi concentrated, then grabbed at the force, and pushed in Solei's direction, attempting to blindside the rogue with a surprise attack.

IC (Solei, Coruscant, Day One)Solei had not expected an attack from that direction and she didn't have time to react. Balancing on top of starship was hazardous in the best of times...add in something the felt like of couple of weights hitting you and it became impossible. Solei was shoved off from her perch, hitting the ground with a sickening crack. She rose to her feet unsteadily, blood streaming from a clearly broken arm. Her expression was pained, though it was evident she was trying to control it. She activated her light saber, brought it to defensive position as best she could, and started to back towards the KB Doomtreader.

IC: Faraxa Sabosen [Coruscant; Day One]The Devaronian felt a thump above her, and looked up to see the rogue Jedi ontop of the starship she was next to. It wasn't long before the being was pushed off by a Force shove from the Padawan. The Jedi landed on the ground with a sickening crack that made Faraxa wince. Once Solei had stood up, she could see the obviously broken arm. The rogue Jedi had activated her lightsaber, and held it in a defencive position as she back towards a ship.Her getting away was not something Faraxa wanted, and the Devaronian lept up and over, landing lightly in the Jedi's path to the ship. Faraxa's lightsaber was held up, but still not activated as she blocked the rogue's path. "You are injured and outnumbered," Faraxa stated simply. "Stop."

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -