As for the Red Star...

Apparently Red Star inhabitants include dead MU inhabitants. Does that mean that all the Makuta are there as well? I need to know this, for it may ruin the plot of my epic. I REALLY don't want that to happen. I have been working on it for a while. Please tell me as much as you can on the matter, for it may be important for me.

The_Brotherhood_of_Makuta_by_Arzeron.jpg

Comply. Create. Consume.

Once the Makuta evolved into a gaseous form, their essence needed to be destroyed for them to die. So I expect no post-evolution Makuta were able to be resurrected.

My Blog

Latest Update: RPG: Character Creation and Stats

My Story Collection

Story Currently in Progress:

End of Yrenta (Review Topic) (Currently at 55 Chapters)

I realize I haven't updated my stories or posted much for quite a while. I will get back it it sometime, and I am still checking the site daily for any interesting topics.

Brickshelf Gallery

Pretty much any Makuta who died after their evolution. So no canon Makuta, or Makuta who died within like 40,000 years of the current storyline.

Edited by Baron Von Nebula

Read my comedy, about the Hero Factory villains watching a television channel produced by our Spherus Magnan friends!

The Bionicle Channel

"I expect that when I write my next entry in this chronicle, I will be writing as uncontested ruler of the Brotherhood."

-Certainty, my Memoirs of the Dead entry

Greg made it sound like no Makuta at all, but I don't see why the pre-evolution ones wouldn't... oh, hey -- in the case of the Makuta that sided with Miserix, maybe their bodies were destroyed to make sure they would not come back.

My Blog

Latest Update: RPG: Character Creation and Stats

My Story Collection

Story Currently in Progress:

End of Yrenta (Review Topic) (Currently at 55 Chapters)

I realize I haven't updated my stories or posted much for quite a while. I will get back it it sometime, and I am still checking the site daily for any interesting topics.

Brickshelf Gallery

There are only a few beings we know for sure are up there: Mavrah, the first Hydraxon, Botar, Guardian, Ihu, Kodan, Lhikan, Naho, Nikila, Sidorak, and presumably Jovan and Reysa. Karzahni will most likely wind up there, but his body hasn't teleported there yet. No Makuta, characters disentigrated, or characters absorbed (like Krekka or Nidhiki). What I'd like to know is why Botar can't/won't teleport out of there.I have one question regarding this: When Takutanuva revived Jaller, did he do so by teleporting him back from the Red Star?

What I'd like to know is why Botar can't/won't teleport out of there.
I believe there was some mention of the disorientation factor. If you woke up after being killed, what would you do? Go slightly crazy, perhaps? There's also the chance that the kestora killed him, though I find that unlikely considering Botar is huge and they're murderous purple munchkins. Or maybe he's left there already and we just don't know about it.Feel free to ask Greg.
I have one question regarding this: When Takutanuva revived Jaller, did he do so by teleporting him back from the Red Star?
Nope.

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

The only Makuta who had been reverted back to organic form is Icarax, who is killed in a method that sends his atoms flying across the universe...So nope, no Makuta would be revived, at least not the ones we know of.

99.9% of BIONICLE fans forgot about Podu. If you happen to be the 0.1% that still remember him, copy and paste this into your sig.