City of the Lost

Downfall

Swamp of Secrets

The Final Battle

Raid on Vulcanus

Journey's End

Looking back on the list, I might as well list them all.... :P

toakopaka.png
Credit goes to Linus Van Pelt (Formerly known as Cherixon) and Spectral Avohkii Enterprises

My Memoirs of the Dead entry, Reflectons:

http://www.bzpower.com/board/index.php?showtopic=7351

I never read these on my own. Never really wanted to do so, but I do remember my brother Lyichir reading some of the earliest ones to me when I was much younger. That was fun, but I still am confused about the story. I got lost when Metru Nui happened. :/

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia

News reporter and database administrator at Brickset

Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

Alright lets see...my absolute favorite is probably Island of Doom. As for the rest...I kinda have to do it in chunks.

1. The first three Legends books (Island of Doom, Dark Destiny, Power Play. They're darker, they prominently feature Matoran, they're the coolest of the '06 stuff.)

2. The first three Adventures books (Mystery of Metru Nui, Trial by Fire, The Darkness Below. We get some pretty cool portrayal of Metru-Nui.)

3. The Mahri-Nui Trilogy (City of the Lost, Prisoners of the Pit, Downfall. Loved 07. Feels like everything...fit together better than other years. These books help that.)

4. Voyage of Fear (Cool enough for its own spot.)

5. Raid on Vulcanus (2009 was a bit of a mess, but this one shines.)

exo-toa_battle.jpg

I have actualy never read any although I intend to do so. I have heard many people love time trap

Time Trap is highly recommended. It's actually Greg's favorite BIONICLE book. Excellent story and solid characters.

toakopaka.png
Credit goes to Linus Van Pelt (Formerly known as Cherixon) and Spectral Avohkii Enterprises

My Memoirs of the Dead entry, Reflectons:

http://www.bzpower.com/board/index.php?showtopic=7351

Beware of the Bohrok

Tales of the Masks

Trial by Fire

Time Trap

Island of Doom - Downfall (these were some of the best, IMO)

Shadows in the Sky

The Final Battle

Journey's End

My favorites, though I did enjoy a lot of the ones I didn't label, these were my favorites.

dat_logo_newer.png

qs56078.jpg
 My Brickshelf, please don't copy!

... :t: :b: :m_o: :c:...

Looking for shiny Regirock, Articuno, and Virizion!

(Can trade most any legendary for them!)

My 3DS friend list is full, sorry!

I haven't read ALL of them, and the ones I did read haven't been read in a LONG time...

But, if I had to choose one that I was most fond of, it would be Time Trap. Greg himself said he liked the "in-between" stories, where he wasn't forced to include a ton of characters.

And personally, I agree. Greg always did do better when he wasn't forced to write a certain way, and the BIONICLE universe was fleshed out for the first time with Time Trap. Legacy of Evil did the same thing, but Time Trap was where it all began.

I've only read up to BA #8, and of those I'd say my favorites are these -

Tales of the Masks

Mystery of Metru Nui

Trial by Fire

The Darkness Below

Voyage of Fear

Web of the Visorak

Challenge of the Hordika

These really made the Bionicle story in those eras more realistic to me.

fmstaticbanner1.jpg