Official "favorite Primary Bionicle Locale" Poll

Erebus

Favorite Primary Locale  

37 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

So, the return of the Official topics has truly begun. It was a tough choice between Metru Nui and Spherus Magna. In the end I chose Spherus Magna.

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

I Voted for voya-nui because it is a dark, unforgiving and desolate place perfect for a story line that deals with millions of lives at risk.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Mata Nui was great, because it's where the BIONICLE story began, and the island was just pure mystery. Voya Nui is my second favorite place.

Please enjoy a series of on signals and off signals sent from a far off computer to yours, forming short messages that may disturb and amuse!

Tough choice, they all have their ups and downs. I would say Mahri Nui, since I adore underwater settings, but we really didn't get into that particular locale much; 2007 was very story driven and fast paced, so there wasn't much in the way of world exploring done there. Karda Nui was fun, with two separate locations, but again, the area sort of took a backseat to what was going on. The atmosphere was excellent, however. So I'd have to go with the classic Mata Nui. Very intricate, detailed, a lot of thought and effort was put into developing this island, and it shows.

Voya Nui.I mean seriously.... That island was epic.-Dovydas

I completely agree that is why i voted for Voya Nui.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.