Could Bionicle figures come to life?

Toaman25

Do you think that it's possible for Bionicle figures to come to life? This isn't about you're figures moving or doing weird stuff it's about if Bionicle figures could come to life. Post what you wold do with or to your new friend or enemy. :D

Farewell, Bionicle.com :biorules:

You will always be remembered.

If You? / What If? Topics
We've had a problem with topics with random hypothetical questions turning into spam or roleplaying. A Makuta is probably not going to knock on your door, so a topic dedicated to your response is pretty frivolous. Topics asking "what would you do if you worked for Lego?" are legit because that is something that can actually happen.
I think this counts as a "What if" topic, so it's not allowed. =
Edited by Bambi

Well as long as they act like Toy Story toys and don't have powers It would be ok. But they probably would react bad to be dissasembled. All of your parts would be crying out from being compacted in your bins.

If it were up to me. I would make it so they would come to life by tapping them with a magic wand. Then I could have conversations with them. Then Tapping them again would return them to there inanimate state.

:smiletol: I am Takanui Nuva. The Toa Nuva of Light :smiletol:
11.gifI also go by Baron Von Brickenstein 11.gif

AFOL, Gamer and overall nice person.

No. They are inanimate objects composed of acrylonitrile-butadiene-styrene and some coloring. Any organic matter in them was compressed into petroleum long ago. They are not alive because they do not require energy, grow, develop, reproduce, react to stimuli, are composed of cells, and so on.

Unless you leave them around long enough for them to become tsukumogami, but that's a whole different story.

Edited by Dralcax

aouROFb.png

Even though it may be a "What if?", it's still pretty good.

I would like them to just kinda be my friends. Ya know, come home, chat w/ Tahu about how the day went, ask Kopaka if he wants to go sledding... Dude, this makes me wish that my imagination was as rampant as it used to be.

Rock on.

Steam Name: Toa Hahli Mahri. Xbox Live Gamertag: Makuta. Minecraft Username: ThePoohster.

Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Shadow Kraata, Axonn, Brutaka, Vezon & Fenrakk, Nocturn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I got rid of my picture, are you happy?

If You? / What If? TopicsWe've had a problem with topics with random hypothetical questions turning into spam or roleplaying. A Makuta is probably not going to knock on your door, so a topic dedicated to your response is pretty frivolous. Topics asking "what would you do if you worked for Lego?" are legit because that is something that can actually happen.

I think this counts as a "What if" topic, so it's not allowed. =

Thread closed.