Av-Matoran VS. Kra-Matoran

Alright to follow up my last VS. here is an even better one, Av-Matoran VS. Kra-Matoran. For those who don't know Kra- is the technical prefix for shadow.

Toa Wolf

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Keep in mind that if Star Trek fans had, as a group, said, No point in talking about this anymore, it's never going to come back, it never WOULD have come back.
-- Greg Farshtey

Learn this phrase. Love it. Hold it dear. Bring it back. If you know what this means, and/or agree with me, copy this into your sig. _________________________________________________________________________________________________

I guess it depend what Kra-Matoran were before. If I remember well, only former Av-Matoran have powers. So, these one would be equal to Av-Matoran.

The others (former Ta-Matoran, Le-Matoran, and co) would be weaker.

Keep in mind that if Star Trek fans had, as a group, said, "No point in talking about this anymore, it's never going to come back," it never WOULD have come back.

-- Greg Farshtey

I guess it depend what Kra-Matoran were before. If I remember well, only former Av-Matoran have powers. So, these one would be equal to Av-Matoran.

The others (former Ta-Matoran, Le-Matoran, and co) would be weaker.

________

Actually all Shadow Matoran, regardless of previous element, have shadow powers, the only power they do not have is that they do not grant their rider any powers when riding a toa or makuta.

Divinator of Dreams.
4hcuu9.jpg
This Is Proud Stigma.

I really don't feel like these "versus" threads are at all meaningful. Even apparently simple questions, such as "who's stronger," are terribly misleading, because "stronger" could mean "who would win?" (which has its own set of issues, in fact), "who is physically stronger," "who's most capable..." you get the idea.

The other problem with these is that they're so generic. It's already difficult to impossible to predict the outcome of a fight between any canon characters (or at least it is with plot armor set aside), making it generic is even more so. As suprising as it might be, Av-Matoran can vary - Solek is different than Tanma, for example. And that's not even getting into special Light/Shadow powers, which we've only seen three of!

So yeah, there's really no way to say either way.

BZPRPG TIME, where you could have one post talk about dinner, and the next about lunch.

Time is beyond relative here.

There's no reason not to put lasers in the palms of planet-sized robots. In fact, if I had my own planet-sized robot, palm lasers would be one of my first upgrades.

BZPRPG Profiles [outdated]

May or may not be back from a multi-year hiatus. We'll see how this works out...

Kra is not the technical prefix for Shadow. It's a fan-created term.Greg once said he probably would have used the term "Kra-Matoran" if Shadow Matoran were a proper matoran type, but they're not.

We know that. I believe that the point of this topic was naturally existing Av-Matoran against light-drained Matoran, Shadow Matoran, hence the use of the term Kra, I think.

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

they are far to evenly matched to be a proper winner. in my opinion it comes down to the skills and proper planning of the matoran in question,

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.