The Feline Chronicles

No longer active

Well, I got bored so, I decided to start following your comics. I've read some these before, and thought they were hilarious, and awesome. Now, don't take what I said about being bored as an insult, it's just my "strategical(ish)" method of finding new comic I might like. Also, I see your now using Chimoru R, and speech bubbles, nice. I wish you luck for the second season of your comics!-HDXC2000 6.0

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
That was funny, shooting the radio. (I want to be a GS.)

If you would like to GS please send me your Sprite.

Edited by Felinuva

2020 STATUS UPDATE:

If you've come across any of my topics such, as my comic series which are now lost, I just want to say is I have since DISOWNED them as of 2020. Looking back at them I'm no longer proud of what I've made here on BZPower.

• 3 weeks later...

What's holding you back, Weirdox? Have you heard of Hybridno and Loganto? They're newer, but very popular in this forum. If you want my help, let me know. Or if you just need examples, try Feline Chronicles or others.

mindeth the cobwebs

• 4 weeks later...

Fus Ro Dah Meme

Using Slides from earlier comics and edited some explosions.

Haven't made a birthday special so I did this instead. Link You've probably seen it already on BZPower.

Edited by Felinuva

2020 STATUS UPDATE:

If you've come across any of my topics such, as my comic series which are now lost, I just want to say is I have since DISOWNED them as of 2020. Looking back at them I'm no longer proud of what I've made here on BZPower.

What's holding you back, Weirdox? Have you heard of Hybridno and Loganto? They're newer, but very popular in this forum. If you want my help, let me know. Or if you just need examples, try Feline Chronicles or others.

I'm not that new, am I?

I said newer. You aren't the oldest or newest.

mindeth the cobwebs

I'm not that new, am I?

He's just implying that we're newer than Malignus.

Edited by Damaracx 7.0

• 1 month later...

New Comic

Slacking

Been two months am I right? if so I apologize.

Edited by Felinuva Toa of Felines

2020 STATUS UPDATE:

• 3 weeks later...

Hmm the message is no..slacking? Good comic oneker I mean felinnuva and how do could I be a gs

Go ahead and send Felinuva a PM about it. Along with the request send in a sprite sheet, and possibly some info about your character. It really depends on what Felinuva wants to know about your character. There should be some kind of form in the main post for GSing/PGSing, but if not, you can find one in other popular comic topics (or you can create your own).

-Rez

EDIT: Here's the form I require for GSing/PGSing in my own comics (just so you have a general idea of what most comic makers want in a GS application form):

Name of PGS:

Sprite(In Six-Shade Chimoru):Personality(Manditory, however, I can fill out this section, if applicable):Likes/Dislikes(Same as stated above):

Quirks/Unique Features(Same as stated above):

History(Not manditory, but strongly advised):Any Other Important Information:

Edited by -Reznas-

Hmm the message is no..slacking? Good comic oneker I mean felinnuva and how do could I be a gs

Go ahead and send Felinuva a PM about it. Along with the request send in a sprite sheet, and possibly some info about your character. It really depends on what Felinuva wants to know about your character. There should be some kind of form in the main post for GSing/PGSing, but if not, you can find one in other popular comic topics (or you can create your own). -Rez EDIT: Here's the form I require for GSing/PGSing in my own comics (just so you have a general idea of what most comic makers want in a GS application form): Name of PGS:Sprite(In Six-Shade Chimoru):Personality(Manditory, however, I can fill out this section, if applicable):Likes/Dislikes(Same as stated above):Quirks/Unique Features(Same as stated above):History(Not manditory, but strongly advised):Any Other Important Information:
Thanks I've already sent the gs

:voyanui:

Go ahead and send Felinuva a PM about it. Along with the request send in a sprite sheet, and possibly some info about your character. It really depends on what Felinuva wants to know about your character. There should be some kind of form in the main post for GSing/PGSing, but if not, you can find one in other popular comic topics (or you can create your own). -Rez EDIT: Here's the form I require for GSing/PGSing in my own comics (just so you have a general idea of what most comic makers want in a GS application form): Name of PGS:Sprite(In Six-Shade Chimoru):Personality(Manditory, however, I can fill out this section, if applicable):Likes/Dislikes(Same as stated above):Quirks/Unique Features(Same as stated above):History(Not manditory, but strongly advised):Any Other Important Information:

I've recieved it and i'll guest star you.

I'm currently working on the GS comic but it will GS four comic makers, including you tahu.

Quest Part 1

I'll try to be less lazy (if I can).

Edited by Felinuva Toa of Felines

2020 STATUS UPDATE:

I've recieved it and i'll guest star you.

I'm currently working on the GS comic but it will GS four comic makers, including you tahu.

Quest Part 1

I'll try to be less lazy (if I can).

A COMIC!!!

And so the quest begins....

• 2 weeks later...