Buying, Selling, and Trading

Mask collector

I think there's a Black Matatu on ebay for about $20.00

Chuck Norik is no match for Bruce Lhikan!

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

I see that, I was just kinda hoping to trade some one some stuff I have for it.ThanksMcPs, I have a good amount of spare canisters, I'll take a picture and upload it tonight and if any of you want them, they will be very cheap (basically you will pay the price of shipping for them)

Were you a member of the Protosquad? if so please PM me! I'm looking for Grey Plastic Krana Kal, Or GPKK. I only need the 8 Variations of the GPKK to have The only complete collection of BIONICLE in the world! Please contact me if you, or someone you know has any GPKK!

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

I already own every single set ever made except for 3, but I am also trying to own enough sets that I can have all of the alternate and combiner models as well.

Were you a member of the Protosquad? if so please PM me! I'm looking for Grey Plastic Krana Kal, Or GPKK. I only need the 8 Variations of the GPKK to have The only complete collection of BIONICLE in the world! Please contact me if you, or someone you know has any GPKK!

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

Would you be interested in a almost finished collection of rhotuka? I'd be willing to trade them to you with some cash for your wmkk. I might also be interested in some kanoka you have.Let me knowMc

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

Possibly? I'm not sure. I know I'm missing just a few Rhotuka, but I need to figure out which ones exactly. How much would an "almost" completed collection of them be worth? Maybe $20? I never though the rhotuka were that valuable or rare. I'd be interested in negotiating something and let me know which Kanoka you're interested in!

- :t: :l: :h:

Edited by Toa Lhikan Hordika

Well I have some kanoka, and a gold one coming to me, but I'm not sure which kanoka I need because I don't have a list of all of them. But I have a lot of spare rhotuka, and I could use some krana as well. But I think a finished set is worth at least $50. And it would be missing some, so I will value them at say $30? So if your willing to trade 30 in kanoka and krana, we could trade straight across. But I'm interested in your wmkk as well.Pm me if you have a list of kanoka and want to trade or work something out.Mc

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

$30 sounds fine to me. Why don't you take a look at what I've got available as far as Kanoka & Krana go and we'll do an even value trade for those pieces? And I'll sell the WMKK for $150 if you're interested in that one. If you don't end up needing $30 worth of Krana & Kanoka from me, we'll just take the leftover amount & apply it to the WMKK's final price? Since it'd be a trade/sale, I guess we'll just cover shipping on our own ends?

- :t::l::h:

Sounds good to me, I'll make a list of the kanoka and krana I need, and I'll shoot you a pm with the list.Thanks tlhMc

Edited by Mask collector

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

Ok, what are you looking to get out of them?

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

I might have one light grey ball joint and maybe a couple masks. I have been very busy recently and haven't had time to check exactly what I have.

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

I am now selling two Vmkk, one Vmkk Ca and one Vmkk Yo. If anyone its interested please post here!

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

Sorry for the delay, yes in still interested, I have just had other things come up. If your willing to hold then longer, I will buy them from you.Also I have a lot of krana and krana kal for trade and sell, of interested, please post here. I have two almost finished sets of krana including light and dark purple. Let me know!Mc

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

I plan on fallow through. I have no intention on canceling.

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

One more week, sorry for the delay, i just have to pay for some bigger issues right now., hence me selling 2 of my vmkk.

MC

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

• 2 weeks later...

GBV: it's actually best if you can let me know which ones you need, then I can just let you know by posting which ones I have back here.MX5: I'm asking 150 for each, but I'm up for negotiations.

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

Hi. It would be cool if you had any of lehvak's except for the Yo, and I am in need of a tahnok limb-piece (if you have one to spare). For Kanohi, I would like to know if you have a green Kaukau or Akaku.

Edited by GBV

I like BZP so much, I named my Minecraft account Dimensioneer.

hey mask collector, its been about more than a month, any news on our trade and what's going on?

EDIT- Would highly recommend not dealing with this trader, stalls for a month saying he'll buy or do a trade but then bails out, puts you second and buys other things when your deal was first and shouldn't have done business that way.

Edited by The Seller

The seller: I pmed you about your sale. I bought a lot of stuff from my friend yesterday, I was looking through the parts, and he had the four sets I needed from you, so why would I buy them again? I also told you I would check your topic to see if you had anything else that I needed that way we could still make a deal. Theres no need to be rude, plans change I'm sorry that it didn't work out. but I don't need to buy them again if I already have two of each one.MX5: Sweet, pm me if your interested!

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

The seller: I pmed you about your sale.I bought a lot of stuff from my friend yesterday, I was looking through the parts, and he had the four sets I needed from you, so why would I buy them again? I also told you I would check your topic to see if you had anything else that I needed that way we could still make a deal.Theres no need to be rude, plans change I'm sorry that it didn't work out. but I don't need to buy them again if I already have two of each one.MX5: Sweet, pm me if your interested!

Not being rude, just saying. Its common courtesy to have told me, or not spend money elsewhere with a lot of members while you placed our trade on hold for a little over a month. You said you had something going on and I understand, I understand you got a better deal but don't place things as last minute and postpone it till its a backup so you can get a better deal. Lost a lot of trades due to me being courteuous and holding the items you wished.

I know I have some krana you need, but I'm willing to sell you the vmkk and other krana if you'll go 140 and the black matatu? Let me know, I also need a PHN version 1, if you have that it would be great! And I would knock it down to 130!

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

Hey guys I'm still looking to trade or sell my two spare vmkk, let me know if your interested! Mc

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

The only thing I'm concerned about is, how sure are you that they are prototypes? I've looked really close at the picture, I don't see anything making them as prototypes.Mc

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC