BZPRPG - Le-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC:[The Invincible, Le-Koro]Talli had faced storms like this in ships a third the size of the Invincible. She had a good hand on the deck railing when the wave hit. For a few seconds, the water threatened to break her hold, but she held her breath and rode out the current. She winced as the receding water knocked her to her knees.Then the Captain shouted."I want those bilge rats tied to the main mast, those Makuta-spawn scum! All hands on deck! Someone tie Kordo upside down to the mast for being first. Anyone else who goes below deck without my order will be thrown overboard! Understood? Good, now, everyone: pull the lines, close the traps, and batten down the hatches already! Karz, I thought I had some saltines with me, but you all hit a little puddle wave and start crying..."Talli pulled herself to her feet, glancing toward the door. On one hand, she was the cook and not obligated to be up on deck, and tossing the Stupid Vortix outside to be tied to the mast sounded excellent. On the other hand, Iraira had said “all hands on deck,” and well, she wasn’t sure exactly what “all” meant (nor was she sure what a "saltine" was).

Edited by Yukiko

There's a dozen selves inside you, trying to be the one to run the dials

lcHgr.gif bLSFh.gif GMbsT.gif 0o6ku.gif ylbon.gif KqsNO.gif zHdXI.gif BCQuL.gif CIPdo.gif Y5AOI.gif

[BZPRPG Profiles]

Hatchi - Talli - Ranok - Lucira - FerellisMorie - Fanai - Akiyo - Yukie - Shuuan - Ilykaed - Pradhai - Ipsudir

And some aren't even on your side.

IC: Kunitu

Kunitu didn't exactly like walking through the swamp below her home village. Who would? It was muddy, sticky, and filled with possibly dangerous creatures that would spread death and despair across the entire island if you were unlucky enough to be infected with a random disease.

"Kehaga," she said, crouching down next to where her colleague was. "Can you move?"

IC(Matra-Invincible)Naturally, Matrapolix had instantly leapt back to the top deck the second he heard Iraira. It was only natural, of course- Iraira was scary -because you didn't mess with the captain. Ever. As he reached the top, he placed a hand on Telli's shoulder. "I think you can go ahead back to the kitchen. From my experience, 'all hands on deck' doesn't apply to the cook," he smiled. It was somewhat possible that he had the slightest of crushes on the crew member, though he would never act on this during the mission at hand."Now," he turned to the crew, "who's gonna help me tie Kordo to the mast?"

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: [ Krios ] - The Invincible"Tie... Kordo... to the mast?" grunted Krios between clenched teeth, hauling on a salt-encrusted line the purpose of which he had only a vague idea of. But someone else was hauling on it, and assisting the guy's efforts at least it made him look like he himself was actually trying to do something."Leave him alone. All hands... on deck. Captain says. Deck, not mast."

IC: Shadd - The Dark Angel

Shadd had never been on a boat, but he had never been one to shy from adventure, either. He did his best to stick to his orders as well as possible, all along anticipating what sort of things they would find on their dive

IC: Kehuri - Pala-Koro

The Toa of Earth's eyebrows lowered into an expression of concern. He'd known about her failure to find her friend (he'd even accompanied her on the search for a while), but he hadn't realized it weighed on her mind so much. Right now he really wished he could remember what his name had been. He sighed. "I'm sure it's nothing you haven't thought before, but Mata Nui is a big place. And a month isn't much time to find one person." His expression changed to a soft smile, "You haven't exhausted your possibilities, and when you're ready to go again, I'll be there to help."

It was true that he had absolutely nothing else to do. Other than go back to engineering in Onu-Koro, but that was plan R.

Edited by Draezeth

BZPRPG Profiles
If I go AWOL for a while, feel free to contact me via Discord

"Right then," said Ril, inspecting a slightly grimy hand. "What exactly are you ILF folks going to do next?"

At last he stumbled on the place he was looking for-The shores of Lake Pala. Heading towards Pala-Koro, he entered what was left of the many-times besieged new village, seeking a particular Toa of Ice known to lead the warriors found here.

Shouting at the top of his lungs, he asked, "Where's Kethrye?"

IC:

"We were on our way to Le-Koro at one point, before all the sudden reunions," Kethrye replied, head titled towards Ril. "To offer Akiri Kongu and his village any aid be can give them without remaining out of the political quagmire as best as possible. After that we'll probably make the same offers to the other Koro, either after or while we aid Le-Koro. We've became aimless and without purpose, since the battle of the Rama hive really, and it's high time we change that. Quelling the hostilities between the village leader in what little ways we can seems a like as good a purpose as an-"

"Where's Kethrye?" someone shouted much louder then really was necessary, disturbing a flock of fishing birds nesting in the trees surrounding the lake they fished in, who took flight over the village like a swarm of Nui-Ram hive only with chaotic squawks instead of an incessant buzz. A white armored Toa with a Kakama on his face and a scroll clenched in his hand. A messenger, then.

"I'm Kethyre," said Kethrye, and the courier handed off the message, which Kethrye folded up and pocketed as soon as he saw who had sent it. Whatever Vorok and Co. wanted this time, it could wait.

The courier nodded and vanished in a blur of motion, Kethrye turned back to Ril.

"Uh, anyway. I know you need to get back to Ta-Koro sometime, your boss ain't as lax as he used to be, and when you do is there anyway you could keep us up to date on how things are going over there? Not asking you to be a spy or something, just, you know, tell us what you can."

IC: [ Krios ] - The InvincibleKrios braced himself for a fresh heave on the line, running Captain Iraira's last 'remarks' over in his mind. He didn't recall anything much more than varied curses and irate tirades, but perhaps... perhaps she'd actually been serious about 'someone tie Kordo upside-down to the mast'? He didn't know her very well; but it was a distinct possibility, judging by what he did know."Well, then, go and tie him to... the mast. Captain said, 'someone'. Singular, not... plural."He shifted his weight with a particularly severe roll and toss of the ship, grimacing as the muscles in his arms and shoulders began to burn from the unaccustomed labor."I'm busy, see? You want it done... go and... do it."

IC:[The Invincible, Off the Le-Wahi Coast]Talli frowned up at the door. She was beginning to see why she had been transferred. It was hard, very hard, to keep the shell she had kept in place for the last few months. The people on this ship didn’t know her, and their kindness was not out of pity, but because they enjoyed the food. Or whatever.There was no reason to keep herself isolated, in fact, it made her feel guilty, but if she opened up, she would only lose their easy kindness. Not to mention she still didn’t understand Captain Iraira. Talli’s sailor’s instinct told her that naming a ship something as ostentatious as Invincible was tempting fate. She stuck her head in the dining area.

“Yo, Vortixx! Get your behind up on deck before the captain decides to drag you up there yourself.”She waved her carving knife at Kordo for extra emphasis.

Edited by Yukiko

lcHgr.gif bLSFh.gif GMbsT.gif 0o6ku.gif ylbon.gif KqsNO.gif zHdXI.gif BCQuL.gif CIPdo.gif Y5AOI.gif

[BZPRPG Profiles]

Hatchi - Talli - Ranok - Lucira - FerellisMorie - Fanai - Akiyo - Yukie - Shuuan - Ilykaed - Pradhai - Ipsudir

IC: Kethrye ~

"If only more people saw things that way," Kethrye said, a somber expression creaking cross his kanohi, his voice dropping to a mutter. "Less crud we'd have to deal with. . ." He sighing.

"Anyway," the Toa of Ice continued, clearing the melancholy from his face as easily as we wished he could in his mind. "You tacking along with us to Le-Koro? Or do you have to head back to Ta asap? Wouldn't mind have you along again for as long as can be spared."

OOC: ...

uh

oops?

IC: Naru

The Toa of Plasma stiffened up for a moment, before relaxing into he friend's giant Plagia-bear hug. Eventually after a few moments, a somewhat soft smile broke over her face, one that looked a whole lot less forced than the previous ones. She patted the Vo-Toa's arm, though it seemed like Plagia had temporarily glued herself there, at least until Naru showed signs of getting better.

"Thanks, that... that means a lot," She said, her smile widening somewhat. "Uh, I would like to be able to breath in the next few minutes, though..."

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Kordo

"No thank you. I'm staying down here till Captain Kurahk cools down. And I have two of those, designed for combat, and coated in poison. I could easily land one in your chest if I wanted."

Want to solve an exciting murder mystery? Try Murder Mansion II, a new game in Games and Trivia! 8 Spots remaining!

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/19274-murder-mansion/?do=findComment&comment=964351

IC: (Mons Shajs/Invinicible/Le-Wahi Seas)

Shajs steadied the ship.

Striding down, his thick boots sounded on the wooden decks. Cigar in his mouth, he had a look of annoyance and disdain in his eyes.. No one would threaten this crew, his brothers and sisters. This little monster would get on that mast, and he would chain him to it personally. With a quite a bit of anger in his voice, he came to the doorway, and said in low roar..

"Now, ya lil' punk, do ya know what you are a'doin? You are threatin' ta kill a senior officer or 'er crew. Now, many a'years past, I was cruel, monsterously huge savage of a Skakdi. Then I wasa cap'n of a pirate ship. And then I used to coat punks like ya in blood, and hurl ya into the sea for the Takea'to strip yer bodi to the bone, while I a'smoked me a cigar and sipped a goblet 'o wine and watched. Now, me and the kind a'ladies of the Marines are being much nicer then that. They have given ya the punishmen't o' humiliatin ya."

He took out his heat-bolt pistol out of its rough leather holster.

"Come out now, or I'll take me pistol, put it up yer mouth and blow ya a third eye!"

Edited by Mr. House
I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

IC: [ Krios ] - The InvincibleA few more seconds of tendon-wrenching effort, then the rope finally yanked taut. Krios hastily wrapped up the end in a deft half-hitch, deep blue eyes cold as ice, then turned on his heel and strode over to stand beside the cigar-chomping Skakdi. He hadn't previously held any grudges against the Vortixx Kordo, but this... as far as he was concerned, threatening a female ranked in the same class as theft and blackmail, regardless of her social standing and history.A trace of foolish chivalry, yes, but that was Krios.He tried to stay out of physical hand-to-hand violence as much as possible, but he could certainly grab and restrain an arm or leg. Tilting his head slightly to let his words drift over to Shajs, he muttered, "Not that I'm implying you'll need the help... but if it comes to a fight, I'll back you."OOC:Just a quick heads-up... I'll be inactive on Monday and Tuesday.

IC: "Kordo"

"It is not a threat. It is an observation. I am to be tied up for doing no wrong. You leave me be and I will return the favor. You try to kill me and you will likely join me in jail."

Want to solve an exciting murder mystery? Try Murder Mansion II, a new game in Games and Trivia! 8 Spots remaining!

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/19274-murder-mansion/?do=findComment&comment=964351

IC: Strakolix/Kordo

"And besides, she threatened me first with her knife. I am only saying I would defend myself. I would never try to kill her unless she first tried to kill me."

IC: Vrina

As Vrina left the two Lesterin to their own devices she happened to spot a tavern

Been a long time since I went into a tavern for a drink. Perhaps it will be a nice change.

And with that thought Vrina walked right into the tavern. Her eyes looked around the tavern and she noticed the many odd looks she got, more so directed at her mask than her but she did not care. She had dealt with this ever since she became a toa. When she gained this form her mask changed significantly, given the shape of the mask she was sure she would be stuck with a great Ruru but that was not the case. No instead the mask did not change shape at all instead the color changed and now where ever she went she got these kind of looks. Like she was some odd creature that had never before seen the light of day.

But at least i have a one of a kind mask power.

As she finally made it to the bar, thankfully without any questions, she sat down and quickly showed the bartender that she indeed had coin for she knew the look she was getting was one of suspicion. Now as she held the drink in her hand she simply waited and thought.

OOC: Vrina is open for interaction

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

IC:[The Invincible, Off the Le-Wahi Coast]A small and very surprised looking fish smacked into the wall several cio from Kordo’s head with a loud thunk."Threatened? I waved a knife in your general direction. Mata Nui, you are the most snotty dramatic piece of slime I have ever met."The Ga-Matoran stomped into the dining , clutching the remaining fish so hard that it dripped blood onto the floor.“You are a member of this crew. That means when the Captain says jump, you rokking jump, and you do not act like your sorry kischer is above the rest of us. Now, if you do not get up on deck this instant I will personally dump a bucket of fish guts on you. It won’t kill you, but it will leave you smelling like the rear end of shark for a few days. OR ALTERNATIVELY, I COULD JUST NOT FEED YOU, AND THAT IS A THREAT! NOW STOP FILING YOUR ROKKING NAILS AND GET OUT!”Talli slung the other fish onto the table in front of the seated Vortixx, and her shoulders visibly relaxed. She turned to the other two, not the least intimidated by the Skakdi and Vortixx that were more than twice her height.“You may leave now. The Damsel is no longer in distress.”

[BZPRPG Profiles]

IC(Matrapolix-The Invincible)"If you so much as look at another superior the wrong way again, we'll throw you off the boat, unconscious and in chains. You can bet your oversized ego that's a threat. Now, turn your knives into me or the captain- you won't be needing the for awhile."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

"I'm not going to be tied up for being smart. I had just been standing around, I abandoned no post. I did nothing wrong and will not be punished. If the captain wants to talk to me in a civil manner, she can come down here and do so."

IC(Matrapolix-The Invincible)"Let me remind you that you are a prisoner, and you do what your superiors command. You don't get to choose whether or not we punish you. That's not really up to you, bud. Now, unless you fancy taking a lethal dive, not eating for the rest of the voyage, or waking up with four less limbs, you will do what we've told you."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: (Mons Shajs/Invincible/Le-Wahi Seas)

"Whateva ya say, dearie," Shajs said to Talli, with a small grin and an impressed look on his face. "I a'never knew a fish could be such'a fine weapon."

Turning to Kordo, gun in hand, his face got far more serious. "Now, we're out ina 'lil wooden boat in the middle 'o the ocean. Do ya really a'think any of us gives a karz 'bout hypocrisy? Now c'mon, and getton the mast."

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

IC(Matra-The Invincible)"Call me whatever you like," he smiled, crossing his arms, "doesn't change the fact that you're wrong, and everybody knows you're a half-wit." With that, he silenced Kordo before he could spout any more nonsense. "Alright, let's get this piece of trash in his place." He grabbed a rope, motioning to Mons for assistance.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

Shajs grabbed Kordo by the shoulder, and began to drag him over to the mast.

OOC: No autohitting, house.

"If the captain wants to tie me up for nothing, she can come down here and do it herself. And tell me, why am I wrong? I did nothing to deserve being tied up other than going below deck. If you give me a legitimate reason, I will gladly submit as long as it is not indefinite. As it is, your captain has the marks of a tyrant, like any good Marine."

IC(Matrapolix-The Invincible)

At least, that's what Strakolix attempted to spew from his mouth- due to Matra's powers over sound he was as silent as the fish with whom he shared a level of intellect. Matrapolix grinned big, watching him fruitlessly try to speak to them. "How sad- he has lost his greatest asset: his ability to confuse everyone with his dumbfounding stupidity. I'll go get the captain. I'm sure she would love to personally tie him up."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

OOC: Won't happen again

Shajs let go. "I a'think thatad be a glorious idea," he said. "Let the Cap'n Commander deal with 'im."

IC:[The Invincible, Off the Le-Wahi Coast]Talli snorted."Anything can be a weapon, as long as yourn't enough of a snot not to use it. And don't call me Dearie."She sighed, stomping off to the kitchen to grab a bucket of suds. Throwing the fish at the Stupid Vortixx had been immensely satisfying, but she would need to clean them up.

Edited by Yukiko

[BZPRPG Profiles]

IC: :t: :r: :a: :m_d: :e: :m: :e: :m: :m_o: :2:

The following is the excerpted from a documentation of inter-Koro dealings. The following transaction was negotiated between Korsu, acting on behalf of Akiri Nuparu of Onu-Koro, and Akiri Kongu of Le-Koro. The transcript was recorded and summarized by Hofi.

Resolution of negotiations between Onu-Koro and Le-Koro are as follows, and are henceforth official.

Onu-Koro provides:

• The resources, engineers, and skill required to construct a new set of discreet vacuum chutes between Le-Koro and six proximate outposts. The tubes of this new layer to the chute system shall be much thinner and faster, as they are designed to transport message capsules. These tubes will mostly exist underground, out of sight, with delivery and reception stations protruding above the surface. Tubes will run from a central Le-Koro terminal to the satellite locations; tubes linking the satellite locations to one another will not be included.
  • Fifty specially fabricated message capsules.
  • Repair and expansion services for this system, should they become necessary, shall be negotiated for on the occasion of their occurrence.

Onu-Koro receives:

• Aerial services from the Gukko Force. These free services include cross-island message carrying on behalf of the Koro, and aerial transport for members of Onu-Koro's Ussalry and engineer forces upon their request.
  • The establishment of a "Gukko pad" location on the surface of Onu-Wahi. Here, Onu-Matoran will be able to rendezvous with Gukko fliers to either send and receive messages, or to commence their flights. Matoran who are not enrolled by the military or engineer divisions of the Koro will still have access to transportation and courier services from the Gukko pad, but must pay a fee to the Gukko's flier if they wish to use these services.
  • A lump sum of highest quality disassembling air gliders - with safe-carry backpacks for their component pieces - and multicolored signal kites.

Hofi's Notes:

Wet stay in Le-Koro; while trees withstood storm, Onu-Koro's representatives were less stalwart to wind and rain. Akiri Kongu invited his guests to a music festival held under the stars before rain began. Korsu praised the skill of the musicians, and Wiremu, consulting engineer, marveled at the delicacy of some of the instruments. Negotiations were straightforward and polite, though Kongu stressed his desire for this to be a secret project. Korsu requested that the bottoms of the gliders be painted by Le-Koronan artisans either pale blue or black.

Edited by Nuju Metru

test2.png

IC (Jin)

I was up at dawn.

Mode of transport: Gukko. Method of payment: widgets. Destination: Pala-Koro.

OOC Jin to Pala-Koro. If there are any guards in the area, it's be nice to have a welcome. Otherwise, I'll assume the village is unguarded and I can just walk in.

IC: Vrina

Vrina looked over her shoulder at the tavern she was in. From what she could tell it was your common hole in the wall tavern with nothing truly amazing.

OOC: Vrina is still open for interaction.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.