BZPRPG - Le-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: Tivanu

Tivanu watched 'him' escape and curses silently. Yet he also watches where Viima shot the disk.

If 'him' was truly so talented he would have used his powers to compensate and leave trails of rustling grass and whatnot in other directions

Tivanu moved to approach 'him' since his eyesight grew fuzzy the farther he let 'him' go

OOC: Sardox i don't think chutes exist yet

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

OOC: @Voxumo Yes, they do in Le-Koro. Didn't you read the opening post?

IC: Colx (Colx's hut)

A incessant knock sounded on Colx's door, forcing the Skakdi out of his morning daze.

When he opened the door, he saw a Le-Matoran with a bag slung across his shoulder; the mail man

"Got a letter for ya" he said, and handed Colx an envelope, Colx accepted it with merely a grunt of acknowledgement as he practically slammed the door in the Matoran's face.

Colx was still too tired to muster any engagement in anything, so he put the letter away on a small table near his bed and went to brew a cup of tea. Maybe then he could read the letter properly.

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

OOC: @Geardirector LOL you ninja'd me there XD

IC: Kairyn:

Entering the inn, the first thing Kairyn noticed was a bag lying on the floor. Making sure nobody was looking, he looked around in the bag. The contents: about 1000 widgets, and a map of the island.

"This'll help", he though to himself, slinging the bag over his shoulder, he approached the bar table, dodging a few Bamboo Disks along the way. Kairyn sits down on one of the empty stools, and waits for service.

sig.jpg

IC:

This healing took a bit longer. Fixing such a wound took more energy, even though it was by far simpler than a neck injury, due to the sheer amount of damage unvolved. Finally, almost ten minutes later, it was done."There. Try to be careful, it's healed, but it isn't perfect yet." Rerin shrugged again, stretching his arm.

"I'll see what I can do, doc."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC:Rerin raised an eyebrow, the embrace moving too fast for him to properly take note, or respond. After a moment's pause, he patted Hakari on the back, rolling his eyes slightly.

"See, told you I was fine."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Hakari

I let go of Rerin...after about fifteen or so seconds, a blissful expression on my face. "Now we can explore every inch of Le-koro!" I couldn't wait to see everything! I heard they had big nests where they kept all their gukko, I was gonna pet them all! I also heard they had a chute system that people could ride to get around the koro, I figured we would at least ride them a hundred times.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

OOC: Huh... Retcons to previously established points... Certainly complicates things.

IC - "Him" - Jungle:

These men were clever;

Perhaps they truly had learned.

Yet still lacked knowledge.

For He was clever;

Invisible murderers,

They had to be so.

Particularly,

When one has lived jungle life,

Using tricks and traps.

Madu Cabolo;

True, He had missed its presence,

And so He was struck.

On the head, though? No.

Behind, it landed, mid-run;

Explosion lit night.

Sonic barrier,

Present at impact, guarded,

Absorbing the blow.

Surprised, and thrown forth,

He still managed to land flat,

As Orderin struck.

Spear thrust forth, deadly;

So little time to react,

Save for the sliding.

And so He did thus,

Using force from Madu, forth.

Straightened body, flat.

Spearhead passed closely,

Skimming Miru's cold surface.

Brief flash of His face.

Mask reactivated,

He continued forward, smiled,

Raised a hand, focused.

Sonic blast burst out,

Aimed for the green Kualsi;

Attack may have hit.

Continued running

Away from Village of Air,

To the edge of cliff.

Long distance gone now,

The Koro out of sight, He stopped,

Turned, and swung a rope.

Blades of sound felled trees,

Blocking view of Him at edge,

Covering escape.

Smiling, He dropped back,

Cliff edge following, falling,

Into darkness down.

Edited by Parugi

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic/Side Stories ~

Tivanu watched as 'him' jumped off the cliff. He only managed to mutter one word

"Karz."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

IC: SulkuaAs Sulkua wited for the Turaga[OOC:Read: Sudden Inactivity] with the rest of the ILF, he realised that it would be a good idea to get his weapon fixed while the others waited.After obtaining permission from one of the deputies, he walked towards Le-Koro proper. He strolled the streets, looking for a blacksmith shop.OOC: Apart from Ackune, are there any other blacksmiths in the area?

Edited by Norik The Student

IC: Hakari

"Fine, but one if we see one on the way!" I said hastily, barging out of the hospital and into the street with Rerin just behind me. I looked around carefully...there were green midgets running, flying, swinging on vines....they were everywhere!

There! I found what I was looking for! A chute opening! I started to sprint toward it, nearly crashing into it as I skidded to a stop just in front of it. "Hmmm...how does this work?" I knew there had to be a way to choose your destination, it wouldn't make sense if it just took you somewhere random, what good would that do?

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

Tivanu watched Orderin fall to the ground. He went to grab it but he could not reach it. Then in a gust of feathers and a sharp breeze, Kive-phu flew past. She managed to grasp the mask in her claws and grab ahold of it.

"Well that was unexpected"

Kive-phu flapped infront of orderin and held his mask in her claws as if waiting for him to take it

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

OOC: @Geardirector LOL you ninja'd me there XD

IC: Kairyn:

Entering the inn, the first thing Kairyn noticed was a bag lying on the floor. Making sure nobody was looking, he looked around in the bag. The contents: about 1000 widgets, and a map of the island.

"This'll help", he though to himself, slinging the bag over his shoulder, he approached the bar table, dodging a few Bamboo Disks along the way. Kairyn sits down on one of the empty stools, and waits for service.

IC:

The Teal Musician walked into the Inn after making a performance in the Western side. The little guy can walk, seeing how he get's around. He got on a bar stool next to Kairyn and ordered a glass of ale.

gallery_110528_107_5250.jpg

Tivanu looked at Kive-phu and one could almost tell she had a look of confusion and tivanu just shrugged and slowly made his way back to where orderin and weta were while Kive-phu found a comfy location on Tivanu's shoulder

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

IC: Kairyn

Kiaryn noticed the Teal Musician sitting down next to him and ordering a drink. Curious, he motioned to the bartender

"I'll have what he's having." he said. Taking a sip of ale, he enjoyed the sweet taste, he thought it would be the right thing to be friendly to this stranger.

So, paying the 2 widgets for his drink, the bartender asked the Teal Musician to pay for his, so I said, "Excuse me, sir, but I'll pay for your drink.", holding two more widgets. The Teal Musician smiled as he took the widgets and payed.

sig.jpg

IC Viima

(Le-Wahi):

Viima blinked, completely baffled. There was no way any living being could have escaped that assault... or so he thought.

As the being disappeared into the woods, Viima leaped off the Le-Koro platform onto a branch and, without saying a word to the others, started in the direction the Toa had fled, swinging from wines. He, too, disappeared into the jungle.

Tivanu moved through the trees and wound up back with Orderin and Weta. He stood on his feet and simply watched them as Kive-phu perched on his shoulder still treating her wounds.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

IC: (Jorruk Yokin and Ardron/Eastern Marshes/Le-Wahi)

To tell the truth, it was surprising how little this area was patrolled. Nice, large trade route, daily traffic, multiple places to stop and rest. The only bad part was the dense, tangling canopy that covered most of it. Jorruk wasn't one for flying, but he knew the right pilots could enter it. But they didn't, and the cultists had thrived. All he had to do was let Ardron spear the merchants, and the goods they carried fell right into their hands. Food, gold, weapons, clothing, and many other useful trinkets. All were piled in the bags that carried them, near a makeshift pen the ussal crabs sat in.

The pot boiled in the fire, and the smells of madu spice, hard cheese and Mata Nuian cow drifted up. Jorruk stirred the pot, and looked to his left. A Bo-Matoran, bound and gagged, was staked to the ground. Grabbing a silver spoon from his side, he took a spoonful of the stew. Removing the gag, the steward pushed the food in. With a pained look, the matoran swallowed. Putting a hand over his mouth, Jorruk said:

"Now, I ask you to very simply tell me where the nearest entry to Kini Nui is? I would dearly like to find out what is there, and what can be destroyed."

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

OOC:Time to finally do something with my characters.

IC:With their several months adventure finally over, Cy and Vorok had finally returned to Le-Koro. They had decided to return to Le-Koro for a week in order to get their homes in order. Such was a fateful decision, because Le-Koro was being watched.

---

Cyclonis, the Toa of Air, was sometimes known to the locals as the Green Tornado. For Tornado, this name was aptly deserved, since he might sometimes use a ground green dust in his cyclones to confuse opponents. He was practicing such a cyclone now, but it lacked the particular shade of lime and forest green that it usually possessed in abundance. Rather, it was filled with a sickly gray dust, the kind old (or, as the case may be, neglected) houses tend to manufacture seemingly of their own accord. This twister wasn't for combat-it was to clear out the dust that had accumulated in his house for the last few months since he had set out to find the hidden Xa-Koro fleet that had attacked Le-Koro some time ago. Cy willed the cyclone to shoot out the door, even as he coughed several times from all the dust the cyclone had failed to suck up.

"Well, I don't think my house has been this clean since I bought it. Glad to get rid of that dust-devil.", Cy chuckled, and subsequently coughed, to himself.

A second later, the doorbell let out a series of musical chimes.

-----

Deep in the jungle, a figure watched a band of warriors on the march. Three looked grim, ready for a battle that they had long hungered for.

The other two seemed to be looking for some route of escape, like they shouldn't have been part of the group in the first place.

And the lone figure recognized this band. They could be heard from miles around to his sensitive ears. No one tromped through the Jungles of Le-Wahi like Vilor. Each step he took was a distinct and thunderous Pakari-powered stomp.

Kivar listened as the jungle went silent. A dangerous darkness was passing through, and all the innocent creatures of the forest would hide from it. Slowly, with a degree of silence only a Toa of Sonics could manage, he climbed to the top of a tree. He let out a series of shrill whistles that would have been indistinguishable from bird calls to most. And they were bird calls, even if they did not come from a bird.

Elsewhere, a lone Gukko took to the skies from it's nest, eager to meet it's best freind.

---

Cyclonis answered the musical chimes of the doorbell with a warm, "Hello!"

"Help-assist me get nasty-dust off ever-quick?", grumbled a discontented and frustrated Le-Matoran paperboy from the Mata-Nui Daily.

"Oh, ever-sorry about that, Dusty.", Cy chuckled as he fired off an airblast sufficient to create a dust cloud large enough to cover his hut's whole platform-and scatter twenty-four back issues of the Mata-Nui Daily all over said platform. It also caused to Cy and the paperboy to launch into a coughing fit for several minutes. They did not notice an extra shadow that also began to cough.

The grumpy paperboy handed Cyclonis a newspaper. "The latest issue of the Mata-Nui daily-and you just scattered the twenty-four back issues you asked for over there, and there, and maybe up in that tree.I'll let you pick that up." This made the paperboy laugh in return at the thought of his tormentor getting what he deserved. He walked away towards the main square, shouting "Extra, Extra!", much to the annoyance of several street musicians attempting to perform.

Cy took a quick look at the front cover. The headline caught his interest.

• Large Crew Needed for Voyage: Toa Ignitus, Rerus, Oriak, Xadah, Gravus, and others are recruiting brave adventures to be their crew on a dangerous journey across the ocean. The ship will sail in the direction of the Red Star in hopes of learning more about whether it does connect to the Vault Riddle. Head to the Ko-Koro Inn and seek out the aforementioned group of Toa to learn more. 

Cy took note of this-it sounded like a lot of fun, and if a neutral party could open the Vault and share it's contents with all the villages, then it would be an excellent step in restoring the Unity the villages had once enjoyed.

Setting the paper down, Cyclonis figured that the scattered state of the back issues made for a perfect excuse to practice his flying.

"Yahoo!"

-----

Echo flew towards Le-Koro with Kivar on his back. The gukko landed in a tree outside the village. Kivar dismounted, running towards the village, in a hurry to let Cy and Vorok know of their endangerment.

Remembering he had not seen Ziraul, Kivar slowed, moving towards the village in total silence whenever possible.

---

Cy had finally managed to pick up all the papers, while flying, an achievement within itself. Depositing them within his hut, he sat down to read the latest edition of the Mata-Nui Daily.

That was when the scrap of paper fell out.

We're coming.---Vilor

"Vilor, you have a talent for ruining a good day." ,Cy thought to himself.

At that moment, there was a knock at the door.

Cy wasn't taking any chances now. For all he knew, it might have been the will of Mata Nui that he found that threat just in time.

He approached the door, looking through a peephole,elemental Air already swirling around his right arm. He had arranged the installment of that and several other safety mechanisms some time ago. Vorok had taught him long ago to never take any chances with Vilor.

He was relieved to see it was only Kivar.

Swinging the door open, still with a little caution, Cy smiled and said,"Hey Kivar, what's quick-brought you?"

"They're coming. Two days time."

Cy showed him the scrap of paper, and inquired, "How'd you know?"

"The Jungle speaks many words, but only I listen close enough to hear them."

"Very well then. We need to meet with Vorok."

----

"He knows we're here. It's long since time we moved. Kivar, I need the Wall of Silence, since you did not see Ziraul. He may very well be listening to what we say even now."

"Quiet to others, it already was."

"We need a place to move to. The question is where he cannot find us, where he cannot follow."

"Vilor sent a threat, but perhaps he sent us a solution." Cy held up the copy of the Mata Nui Daily.

"Out to sea we go. Pack your things for burial. The Phantoka fly tonight."

---

Under the cover of darkness, two hefty Toa-like beings who owed Vorok a favor moved furniture and valuables to a hidden location in the jungle. They were buried in a hidden cavern several feet underground, created by the Earth power of one of the two warriors. Cy left only one thing behind.

It was a map of Ga-Koro, with a randomly marked location.

------

That night, Vorok gathered some supplies, pulling in quite a few favors from less-than-savory characters he might or might not happen to know, depending upon whom was asking.

Climbing onto Echo's back, he and Kivar followed the lead of a Kadin-wearing Toa of Air towards Ko-Koro.

OOC:Cy, Vorok, Kivar to Ko. Supplies will be specified next post.

EDIT:Black Inferno's first actions for the year.

IC:Takari carefully pushed a trap door inside Cy's hut open. Designed for an emergency escape route from the Inferno, no doubt, it would prove Cy's undoing.

"He's not here. They left last night." Ziraul answered.

"You'd better be the one to tell Vilor that."

"We may know where they went. There is a map of Ga-Koro on the wall. The only thing he left behind. Being the only lead I have, we'll have to follow, even if he wanted us to find it."

OOC:Black Inferno to Ga-koro.

Edited by Tabby: Toa of Cats

IC:

"The ILF huh. I've never heard of them, but the only good place to fix your sword, is Ta-Koro. I've there smith's are the best."

He then finished his glass of ale. He wiped his mouth with the back of his hand, then said, "But if you want, you can have my knife."

He then pulls out his knife, and hands it to him. "You can have it, besides, I don't use it much.

gallery_110528_107_5250.jpg