Wheelie

Ooh, looks awesome. Gunmetal with orange highlights looks great, and the leg armoring is nice too. I'd suggest putting some kind of stabilizer or kickstand thing on the back of each foot / leg so that you don't have to keep him up with a stand...

For names, eh... what kind of thing are you thinking? A Bionicle-style name? A regular-word, TF-esque name?

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

Ooh, looks awesome. Gunmetal with orange highlights looks great, and the leg armoring is nice too. I'd suggest putting some kind of stabilizer or kickstand thing on the back of each foot / leg so that you don't have to keep him up with a stand...For names, eh... what kind of thing are you thinking? A Bionicle-style name? A regular-word, TF-esque name?

thanks. and good idea that i really dont care just give me ideas but y'know nothing too silly because "wheelie" is stupid enough as it is

Edited by Architect

Wow. The way you did the wheels is amazing. I also like the use of the pohatu's propellors pieces. And the little claws are too cute. Overall the design is just amazing,

Few questions though. Does the thornax launcher pieces actually work? like will they fire zamor spheres and thornax? And second question. Do you have a mechanism on it that keeps him from rolling away and balanced?

Edited by Vox The Shadow of Reality

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

dangarang, very nice. very cool, solid looking build and the wheelfeet look positively magnificent. i especially like the way you used nuva chests and hf armour on the legs. the colour scheme reminds me a lot of mindstorms too so thats a plus imo

Edited by Roxy Lalonde

bionicle is trans culture

Wow. The way you did the wheels is amazing. I also like the use of the pohatu's propellors pieces. And the little claws are too cute. Overall the design is just amazing,

Few questions though. Does the thornax launcher pieces actually work? like will they fire zamor spheres and thornax? And second question. Do you have a mechanism on it that keeps him from rolling away and balanced?

thanks. umm...maybe? i don't know, i haven't actually tried using them as launchers. they're really just there for looks, so they probably don't work. and no i don't! gonna have to make a stand or something. the wheels don't roll btw, they're fixed in place by the armor.

also much thank @Ran~

Edited by Architect

thanks. umm...maybe? i don't know, i haven't actually tried using them as launchers. they're really just there for looks, so they probably don't work. and no i don't! gonna have to make a stand or something. the wheels don't roll btw, they're fixed in place by the armor.

also much thank @Ran~

Ah well that is interesting. Can not wait to see more of your work

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

GAAH. PRETTY. :) Honestly it's been a while since I've seen such a striking or well-executed color scheme. His (its?) whole aesthetic is very slick, the hf plating works really well in this case. Overall construction is also great, the pohatu cladding is such a cool piece and it fits nicely with the thornax launchers. As for a name, XLR8? (LAWL BEN TEN REFERENCES MUAHAHA) sorry. For a not-silly name, how about Radon or Argon or some other element? I think it would go with the whole sterile, energetic vibe you have going. Awesome stuff!

Look at me still talking when there's science to do!

First thing I noticed was the color scheme. Love it. Gunmetal and orange go really well together. The leg and wheels are really nice, I like what you did there. The arms and the torso are impressive as well, I like be choice of pieces. Great job in this one.As for the name...nothing to think of so far

GAAH. PRETTY. :) Honestly it's been a while since I've seen such a striking or well-executed color scheme. His (its?) whole aesthetic is very slick, the hf plating works really well in this case. Overall construction is also great, the pohatu cladding is such a cool piece and it fits nicely with the thornax launchers. As for a name, XLR8? (LAWL BEN TEN REFERENCES MUAHAHA) sorry. For a not-silly name, how about Radon or Argon or some other element? I think it would go with the whole sterile, energetic vibe you have going. Awesome stuff!

radon and argon? been reading Homestuck? :b those are pretty good ideas, though; i'll definitely consider them. (also yes, "it" rather than "him" is correct.)

and thanks. same to the rest of you guys as well~~

You don't know what Homestuck is!? Do you even internet? Based on Freezerburn's idea, though, how about something like... CarbonEdge? Not sure why, it just sounds neat. Carbon for the gunmetal color, edge for the pincer things and speedy theme... :notsure:

Edited by Chro

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

You don't know what Homestuck is!? Do you even internet? Based on Freezerburn's idea, though, how about something like... CarbonEdge? Not sure why, it just sounds neat. Carbon for the gunmetal color, edge for the pincer things and speedy theme... :notsure:

not a bad idea, though i do like Freezerburn's idea a bit better. thanks anyway, Chro.