Avrii

sorry for the awful pics! took these late at night using a bright lamp. i should start using sunlight again.

8792482701_982855178f_n.jpg8803063652_de32f02d1c_n.jpg8792482439_52782be569_n.jpg

Brickshelf when public

a character i made a while back, about a year ago. originally a Toa of Light (hence the name), but obviously that can't be canon, so perhaps he'll wind up as Lightning or Plasma instead. i'd love to do something with the character, as i've fleshed out his personality somewhat, but i doubt anything will ever happen because i'm terrible at writing things.

blaarr

Edited by Architect

<3 the trans-green+white combo.

Seeing as Flickr is down for me right now, I'll judge the MoC based on the 3 pictures I have in front of me.

You did a great job layering and bulking up the torso, and that goes the same for the legs and arms. You used those Kopaka shields very creatively throughout the MoC.

I certainly love the symatry of the design, and those arms...gorgeous.

I love the MoC as a whole, and the color scheme just brings it all together.

Edited by Phantomesque

Spacey... This is a cool dude. The layering you have going on on the lower legs and the upper arms is just glorious. Never realized kohrahk shields and hf torsos fit like a lock and key before. He is also a great example of contrast, you have an appropriate amount of greebles balanced against the large, flat sections, and you have simple sections interspersed with more complex, blocky ones. (Almost cartoony, but wicked cool). The shield on the back fits perfectly, along with the laser-disk type light-shields on the lower arms. And of course, the colors look sick. Keep these coming!

Look at me still talking when there's science to do!

Really great. The colors go well together, trans neon and white. The Rahkshi heads and the armor go well together, nice job on that. The limbs are really nice, with all the pieces and how you put them. The torso is really good, great job on that, and the shield is interesting in a good way. In fact, great job on the whole thing.

Looks great, Arc, I love the shoulders and torso.

Why couldn't a Toa of Light be canon? :P

seeing as how a ) a Toa of Light must wear a Mask of Light, and b ) the only Masks of Light in existence are worn by multiple versions of Takanuva...it wouldn't work.

thank you to all you guys. c:

seeing as how a ) a Toa of Light must wear a Mask of Light, and b ) the only Masks of Light in existence are worn by multiple versions of Takanuva...it wouldn't work.

Not necessarily. Av-Matoran can become Toa through the same process as any other Matoran, without the need for a Mask of Light. :3

With that out of the way, this is a great MOC. He's well armored, and the Trans-Green looks really great with the white. Also, this is one of the better combinations of Bionicle/Technic pieces and the HF building system that I've seen. Great job on this one.

Edited by Cyrix

[Cyrix]

Not necessarily. Av-Matoran can become Toa through the same process as any other Matoran, without the need for a Mask of Light. :3

With that out of the way, this is a great MOC. He's well armored, and the Trans-Green looks really great with the white. Also, this is one of the better combinations of Bionicle/Technic pieces and the HF building system that I've seen. Great job on this one.

still, i have a feeling that multiple Toa of Light would seriously mess with the canon if i tried to make a backstory for him. eh, whatever. thanks for the tip, though. glad you like the MOC.

Very well done sir. The trans-light green+white looks impressive. The use of pieces is incredible, as usual. And I can also help you think of a story or possibly incorporate him into one of mine.

thanks for the offer, but no, i don't think so. c;

Edited by Architect