Star Wars RPG - Galaxy at War

NPC(Big Bubba):

As it was blind, any distinction drawn in the rancor's mind between the direction it was currently charging in and the sea was fairly arbitrary. With the noise it was making in thrashing about, it could no more tell which way the sea was than it could fly a starship - further, and perhaps problematically for the Sith apprentice, killing the apprentices was, in the rancor's mind, much less important than simply getting itself into a situation where it wasn't having something try to squeeze its eyeballs into pulp. If that meant running in a direction that part of its brain insisted contained none of the little hostile creatures, then that was what it intended to do.

Thinking nothing was there didn't stop it from swinging its arms around and charging, head lowered in attack position, straight on ahead. Caution is an inborn part of any particularly long life in the jungle.

We will remember - Skies may fade and stars may wane; we won't forget

And your light shines bright - yes so much brighter shine on

We will remember - Until the skies will fall we won't forget

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

IC: Stalker

As he hears a noise in the distance, he turns to see an cloud of orange dust headed their way. But there was something in front of the cloud that he can barely make out. It looked Geonosian in nature, but to make sure it was the pickup crew, he had to check his systems to make sure it was them.

His HUD had a system that allowed him to see whether they were foe or not. So he looked at his crew and saw a green box looking thing around them. Then he looked at the cloud to see if a red square would pop up, but it didn't. Instead, a green square appeared in their, indicating they were allies.

"Alright men, our transport is heading this way. You guys want to head towards it, or wait for it?"

gallery_110528_107_5250.jpg

IC (TD-69)
TD-69’s processors had determined the answer within microseconds, taking into account the varying terrain types and deducing the type of biome he would be seeing the most action in. “Barren. The first image. Unless my calculations are incorrect, that will be all that is needed.” The Republic presence upon the planet was mostly focused upon the barrens. It logically followed that would be where the majority of the fighting would be. Aside from the nasty, drawn-out hit and run campaigns staged by remnants. Part and parcel to conquering a planet unfortunately, and orbital strikes could only do so much….and it wasn’t like the Confederacy had a surplus of ships at this point.
IC (The transport)
As it turned out, the commandos weren’t getting a choice in the matter. The small cone-shape cargo hauler continued to accelerate, before slowing coming to a halt in front of them. A small datapacket was sent on wireless waves to the gathered commandos, it was an automated craft, a gutted cargo hauler designed to get them into the hive without many questions.

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

IC: Tezlo Kaarz (Dathomir)

"Understood" Tez replied bluntly as he pulled on his gloves, and went to a nearby storage locker to get his parts.

"Let's see, desert enviromental kit" he mumbled as he looked around the locker, eventually finding the right kit.

He pulled the small container over to the operation table, and grabbed his tools. It was time to do what he did best.

"Eh, sir" he began, a bit weakly "usually the droid in question is deactivated while I implement the modifications, but since you're reportedly kinda unique in a way, I guess the decision is up to you"

Edited by Geardirector

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC-Jaron:

Standing beside Talzin, Jaron smiled upon the revelation of her style of disciplinary action. Twenty-four hours of duels...Allek would likely require a stay in a bacta tank after this - still, it would be good training, for him, the other apprentices, and it would impart an important lesson as well.

"I like your methods, Mother," he said to the woman next to him. "I think that all the rest of us could take a cue from your book."

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC (Vel Orral)
The young Zelosian barely had time to swear as the great beast barreled towards him. A lightsaber couldn’t do much too several tons of muscle, rage and predatory instinct. Where were the others? With a strength born of desperation and fear, the apprentice leapt out of the predator’s path, collapsing in a mess of limbs and ill-temper. Few beings could face an adult rancor, one seemingly intent on eating them, without that reaction. Blind panic when charged at by a Rancor was more or less universal.
IC (TD-69)
The droid cocked his head for a moment, an odd gesture from a mechanical being. “I would prefer to remain active. I am still processing my overall approach this particular strategic theater. If it would impede your work however….I understand.” TD-69 paused. "I have observed your record. You have shown a marked deviation from the norm. You are more efficent then many in the employ of the Confederacy. Such a thing should be noted." In it's own, odd, cold way, the droid was making small-talk.
IC (Mother Talzin)
Talzin inclined her head in Jaron’s general direction, a small gesture of acknowledgement. “I do endeavor to prepare the apprentices for war. In times of peace, I suspect Scitus would not allow me so much…leeway.” Her tone of voice made it clear just what she thought of that. The wrinkled night sister grinned for a moment. “But then, he doesn’t have much choice does he? War strips away the illusions beings place upon themselves I find. Did you need something? Or do you wish to observe?”
One the apprentices, a Zeltron female by the name of Sashya, stepped forward into the small clearing, while the rest of the dark-robed mass merely observed. She’d joined up with the Sith a few years ago, found her on a back-water colony even she couldn’t remember all that clearly. Sashya smirked, observing her enemy, making notes on his style, the way he held his blade. Best to test him a bit before she got serious, she tapped into the dark side, drawing upon the energies swirling about the unnatural forest that grew within the room. Moving with supernatural speed born of these energies, she lunged forwards, hoping to blade-lock her enemy with one training saber whilst striking him with another.
A simple maneuver, but his response would tell her much.

Edited by Basilisk

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

IC (Mother Talzin)
“Then by all means.” The night-sister drew her gaze away from the duel for a moment. “How is your research coming along by the way? I have not had the time to enquire for myself in sometime. I understand you have been studying Darth Occlus?”

IC-Jaron:

"Indeed. In fact, I recently gave his holocron to the Lord that Allek here had wounded in their duel - after all, she had professed a fondness for the study of the Sith's history, and nobody had developed a greater collection than Occlus had." Jaron shrugged, slightly.

"I've also been studying various writings from the Sith of Kaan's order, and others. Remarkable, the wisdom you can find, that so few of our newest additions seek out..." the Darth snorted in mild distaste.

"Perhaps such studies would have revealed to the young acolyte currently at lesson that the Sith as a whole are made weaker by the infighting that plagued us in ages past, rather than stronger?"

profiles i guess

IC (Talzin)
“Bane’s shadow is hard to remove. Curse the man. We would not have half as many discipline problems if a quarter of our students didn’t think of themselves as the next Bane.” The night-sister returned her gaze to the duel, though she continued to speak. “As it stands, I can only do so much.”

IC-Jaron:

"Indeed; I feel much the same, sometimes." The Darth smiled, watching the duel taking place. "I actually regret killing my old master - he was a kindly man, unlike some others...but he insisted I remain true to tradition." Jaron rolled his eyes, nearly laughing.

"Ah, what a foolish old man...but he left me quite the collection, and I'm grateful for that."

profiles i guess

IC: Tezlo Kaarz (Dathomir)

To have TD-69 praise Tez's skills, or rather; make a logical assessment based on the available data, made something click inside his Mirialan brain.

"I could probably pull it off with you still being active. After all the enviro kit is mostly additions such as protective layers, I won't have to make any major alterations to your more intricate systems"

Tez couldn't help but smirk as he patiently awaited SixNine's response.

Edited by Geardirector

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...