RPG Contest #28 Poll

Pick your favorite entries  

56 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

RPG Contest #28 PollView the contest thread here.View the full list of submissions here.Poll will run June 24 - 11:59 PM Eastern June 27.You can select THREE entries!

2 (Voyage), 5(Trapped), and 7(Reborn). 6 months sounds good to me, personally, because it would let hosts set up a RPG and then get into the real action. However, this should only come along with inactive RPGs getting closed to make way for more, because even with the current system RPGs die out too soon.

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

M votes were as the following:

• Disruption (4)- This was my RPG, and I want it to win.
  • Sunken Cities (10)- I don't know why, but the idea of being on the open ocean with no islands appealed to me.
  • Tides (3)- This RPG has a lot of mystery, and that really intrigued me.

As for the supplemental questions, I think there should be three month periods, with the premature closing idea.

I'm surprised there is only one poll.

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

10 because swash-buckling adventures on the high seas

6 also accomplishes that objective, and does so with an interesting treasure hunt. I shall be voting for than instead, along with 2 and 5.

I feel RPGs should keep lasting three months in length, at least for the time being. What concerns me is the vote count. Currently, all are tied at 6, making a rather amusing number as you run down the line. And what can I say; kill the inactive RPGs, let new ones step in. Whatever needs to happen.

-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

Good to see TiaM in first. I think I need to start planning a character for it now. I noticed that this isn't called the preliminary poll... Could it be that this is the only poll?

I think it is. It's got all the RPGs, so the winners of this are the winners out of everything. No need for another one, is there?

Yes, this is the only poll. It's a bit unfortunate.

In any case, vote for The Legend of the Thirteenth Island. It has Axonn's conquests. Axonn is a boss.

Axonn? Who cares about Axonn, I want my ancient treasure from the beginning of time confound it! See, within it, I have the only proof that I own a bank account where I put in 50 cents a long time ago with 2% compound interest, and after waiting 20,000 years, it should be enough to pay for a few Snickers bars...

So yeah, vote for Legend of the Thirteen Island! You get part of the Snickers bar as well!

And vote for Voyage of the Requiem IV while you're at it!

And if you still have time, vote for Trapped in a Map!

And while you're there, donate to charity.

-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)