Describe The Sig Of The Member Before You!

I'm imagining those guys walking down the street all awesome like and they see a piece of trash or something on the ground and then this happens. They're like guys who think they're awesome superheroes but they just pretend or something.

Edited by Toa Vanson

OqAhaVh.gif   qIprtVB.png     

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Bionicle G1 continuation and video-game project(MUSIC COMPOSER)  
special thx to Inary the Gunhaver for my new username. 

Are those protectors wearing elemental masks? :P

~Bionicle Online Games Guru~
Current Bionicle Sets: 232/250
2001: 23/24 2002: 20/21 2003: 22/22 2004: 22/22 2005: 23/23
2006: 16/22 2007: 22/22 2008: 25/27 2009: 26/26 2010: 4/6
2015: 18/18 2016: 11/17

Those dresses/uniforms aren't really doing it for me. Needs more Gaelic cubic patterns.

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

So what are these Gen2 Matoran going to take down? They look too cute to be any threat to anything...

"A stranger will always be a stranger unless you give them a chance."

:m_p: :r: :m_o: :w: :l:    :n: :i: :g: :h: :t: :w: :m_o: :l: :f:

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

Oh NO! Kids are their toys... Better put them down before somebody gets hurt.

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

That duel was too epic not to show other people. As an acronym though, I don't want to shove it in people's faces (not to mention I made a new banner to advertise my mod project).

Anyway, REVOLUTEEON!!

Edited by Iaredios

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

Well my little group of Matoran friends, Zoids are mechanical creatures that are piloted into battle either for war or sport depending on what series of the anima one watches. They are buildable toys from Japan and Tomy not unlike other Mech shows such as Gundam. Though Zoid model kits can move under their own power via either a wind up function or battery pack.

Edited by Prowl Nightwolf

Onua.png

Stoopid Hobitses!

"I te ti'ai te ware" What does that even mean?

Google translate is your friend.

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png