SybreNetX

Sybre

Evil Santa... XD

Great Christmas comic, Sybre. Merry Christmas! :)

For some reason, I take pleasure in that. And I did it last year. When that happened, Santa literally killed someone.

Thank you, and Merry Christmas to you too!

Edited by Sybrage: Master of Erbys

mindeth the cobwebs

Don't be an Erbys, it's http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/DemonZero/SybreNetX/Comics/Reboot/2012/Season2/xmas2012.png]Christmas 2012[/url]! Erbys and his crew return with a dastardly plot, to destroy Christmas! How does Sybre handle this? And this comic will be featured in the http://www.bzpower.com/board/index.php?showtopic=7831&hl=]2012 Advent Calendar[/url]. And, someone special appears in the comic (not the end). May I suggest brightening the entire comic and reading it? The one who correctly guesses will get to appear in my 2015 series! Post proof, too. Like an excerpt.

Chuck Norris reincarnated into Santa? Wat? I See him now! Merry Christmas!HDXC2000 6.0 Edited by Hybridno DXC2000 6.0

This new comic right http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/DemonZero/SybreNetX/Comics/Reboot/2012/Season2/an_olmak_new_year.png]here[/url] is a double special that celebrates my 5 Year Olmak and New Year's! It's got only one panel, but it does seem pretty funny to me. Happy New Year!
Ah, the science of alternate dimensions. So, Sybre visited the ultimate dimension?HDXC2000 6.0

This new comic right here is a double special that celebrates my 5 Year Olmak and New Year's! It's got only one panel, but it does seem pretty funny to me. Happy New Year!

Ah, the science of alternate dimensions. So, Sybre visited the ultimate dimension?HDXC2000 6.0

It be pleasing to many. And yes, he did.

5 years on BZPower, Congratulations!

Thank you! :) I hope you have the same luck eventually.

mindeth the cobwebs

• 2 months later...

At long last, Frankenfikou Part 4 is finally released! Kohu is inspired by a scientific demonstration and tries a different version of it. But the results could lead to trouble.

And I decided to cancel the Street Fighter saga so I can end this series faster because I've grown bored of it. In fact, maybe after I finish Frankenfikou, I might just end the topic and finish SybreNetX in a blog post or something. I want to finish the series properly, but what if I don't? I don't know what to do.

And I gotta fix the front page's formatting...

mindeth the cobwebs

LOL. It's been a while, great job on being able to do what I couldn't do so far: Finish a new comic. Anyway, the thing with Soran zapping himself was hilarious and predictable at the same time.

Now I'm wondering how you'll wrap this up. It's no less interesting than before, even with the wait.

"I can fix that."

Pk57sNJ.jpg

Yeah. I need to finish this series before 2014 or my entire plans are ruined.Heh, yeah, it was pretty funny. Predictable?If you mean the series, there's gonna be a final battle called the Final Saga. Its events will lead up to Dimension Collision.That was a quote from Frankenweenie, the inspiration to this saga.

Edited by Sybre of the Green

mindeth the cobwebs

It's been a while, great job on being able to do what I couldn't do so far: Finish a new comic.

Aren't we all. XD

Nice, and your right nobody ever gets the nurse, this repeatedly happens in movies, so, yeah always great to see someone making fun of redundant movie flaws. XD

*Part of head falls of* "I can fix that." XD

• 3 weeks later...

Happy Easter, Sybrians (that's my new nickname for fans of my series)! Sadly, this is the last SybreNetX Easter special, but it should provide a good laugh. And SybreNetX turns either 2 or 3 on April 4th, 2013! Lessee, it began on April 1st, 2011... 2012, it was 1... yep, the series is 2 this week!

Also, this is most likely the first comic that Sybre didn't appear in. And it probably won't be the only one.

A new comic is ready for release tomorrow!

mindeth the cobwebs

This is terrible! Looks like there's only one thing left to do....CHAOS CONTRO-Oh wait, I don't have Chaos Control.... (hint hint)

Edited by JiMing: Metal Overlord

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

Well, if Giggles can become Super Easter Giggles, then I think I should be able to have Chaos Control. And I don't know, maybe he can get the ability after being blessed by the Chaos Emeralds?

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

Before I release a new comic, I must explain that the comic released on April 1st was a prank (I thought you would guess that). And Flaredrick, that was only one of many ways to end the series, which will actually end in a few months. You'll still GS.

And now to celebrate SybreNetX's 2nd birthday with a new comic! This comic describes me perfectly! Please tell me someone else does this.

I would have made a special, but I forgot about the anniversary... :crying:

mindeth the cobwebs

I still do it to this day out of fear. When I was little, I feared a wolf was chasing me, but now I imagine a ghost girl chasing me. I thought if I don't run, I won't be afraid. That never worked. It's comforting to know that it happens to other people! :D

Alright, here is the list of remaining SybreNetX sagas.

• Frankenfikou
  • Chaos Saga (wink, wink, JiMing. However, it may be short.)
  • Sybrage Saga
  • Final Saga

At first, I wanted to have an add-on saga before the Final Saga where Sybre dies again and travels to Musical Heaven where he meets members from his favorite bands, creates an album, and returns home. I decided to scrap it cuz it was gonna take forever and I want to just give up the series now, but I don't think I can unless I finish it in a blog post. What do y'all recommend?

mindeth the cobwebs

Sorry I haven't been here for awhile.

@Truth Reavealed Comic: That would stink if you woke up dicovering that your whole life was a dream. He should have said "I'VE BEEN LIVING A LIE" XD

@Latest Comic: WARP SPEED ACHIEVED. XD OH KARZ THAT WAS HILARIOUS. Wait....I'm like that too....

FAIL.

Uh huh. The entire comic was based off cartoon theories, the Garfield one, in particular.I do something similar in real life, but it takes a lot of energy and it's hard to control.

You watch Garfield too? Awesome.

Yeah, I almost hit SPEED OF SOUND. Almost.

• 3 weeks later...

what happened to the other comics?

there is no comic here as i click on it...

I'm reopening the comic forum on this link below

phintodaily.gif 
the ask-along-phinto comic
chibimaker.gif
make your own chibitoran
gamedis.gif
game programmer wanted.
razorsprites.gif  
try my sprites if you like.

what happened to the other comics?

there is no comic here as i click on it...

Nothing to worry about. I'm restoring the front page. They're still on Brickshelf, though. Sorry.

mindeth the cobwebs

• 2 months later...

WHAT?? BUT YOU DIDN'T EVEN FINISH THE STORY!

And of course you go with guest star abuse again. :P

I know, and I'm sorry. If I ever decide to continue, everyone will get the news.

And don't think Flare will walk out safe, either!

mindeth the cobwebs