• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Posted Image

Click to ToggleParticipate in our raffle!

Hi, Guest. Come take a look and participate in our raffle:

Chima 2014 Big Raffle
Chima 2014 New Member Raffle
Chima 2014 Little Raffle

Photo

RPG Forum Contest 28 Winners

RPG Contest RPGC28 Winners

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Black Six

Black Six
  • BioniLUG Member
  • BZPower Administrators
  • Lego Ambassador

• 11,902 posts
  •   BZP Staff

Posted Jun 29 2013 - 09:25 AM

The votes are in and it's time to congratulate the winners of our twenty-eighth Bionicle RPG Contest:
    [*]Sunken Cities - The Fourteenth Doctor[*]Trapped in a Map - Toa Kovolta[*]The Voyage of the Requiem IV - Toa Levacius Zehvor[/list]The winners are free to start their RPGs at their leisure. Winners from the previous contest will have a week or so to wrap up, should they choose to do so.Thanks to everyone who entered and to everyone who voted and answered the questions about the future of the RPG Contests.An overwhelming number of you wanted to see us give other RPGs a chance should any of the winners become inactive. Taking that into consideration - for the winners of this contest, if the RPG has no posts for three weeks, it will be closed and the next runner-up will be allowed to start their RPG. We'll see how this time period works out and reevaluate during the next contest. Also, should a runner-up get to start their RPG, they will still have to enter and win the next contest to continue. Again, we'll see how that goes and possibly change it in the future. I'm hoping none of the RPGs get inactive, personally.The majority of you also want to see the RPGs last longer and have fewer contests per year. I will be mulling this over but am not announcing any changes to the timing of the contests right now.Most people voted to keep just three winners for the contest, but there was a sizable group that wanted to increase it to four. Definitely something else to think about for the next contest.Finally, things were very split on the topic of contests versus judging. This surprised me, honestly, but it's good to know. For the time being we will keep running contests but I'll try to keep the results in mind.Thanks again everyone! Hope you had fun.

#2 Offline BULiK

BULiK
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Nuhvok-Kal Attacks!

• 3,037 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 29 2013 - 09:32 AM

Congratulations to the winners!  I can't wait to be RPing in the neat RPGs that won.

imx_327053664.png

Exo-Force RPG Profiles- Max Layer~Drone 0350

Sunken Cities Profiles ~ Trapped in a Map Profiles ~ Voyage of the Requiem IV Profiles

#3 Offline Magnus Greel

Magnus Greel
  • Members
  • Submerged!

• 1,198 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 29 2013 - 09:42 AM

Congrats, guys! I'm excited to have a nice choice of games as I jump back into role-playing, especially for Trapped in a Map. ^_^

#4 Offline Kamina

Kamina
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Bohrok-Kal Vanquished

• 4,912 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 29 2013 - 09:45 AM

SIEG

congrats everybody.

#5 Offline -JL-

-JL-
  • Members
  • Fluidic Master Defeated

• 3,597 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 29 2013 - 09:57 AM

Congrats to the winners! :D Lookin for ward to lookin them out.

n

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

#6 Offline Just Norik

Just Norik
  • Members
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

• 1,239 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 29 2013 - 10:04 AM

This is so exciting. Requiem, here I come!

MTG Dual Colour

http://www.bzpower.c...c=9733&p=547065My BZPower RPG profiles.

#7 Offline Toa Levacius Zehvor

Toa Levacius Zehvor
  • Members
  • Hunger Sated

• 6,792 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 29 2013 - 10:07 AM

My congratulations to the other winners. It's good to see Trapped in the Map get in, especially after so many failed contests. I'm more mixed with Sunken Cities. It's not the RPG I wanted to win, but I may consider it nonetheless. I also congratulate The Fourteenth Doctor on his first win among the contests.

I'll get to posting up Requiem IV immediately. Now, let's try to avoid that little three-week issue for as long as we can, eh?

-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

dragon_age_coming_soon.jpg

#8 Offline Shaquille O'Kaithas

Shaquille O'Kaithas
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

• 1,818 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 29 2013 - 11:16 AM

And Sunken Cities is posted.Thanks to everyone that voted for me and those that decided they'd put up with me enough to be staff. Y'all are awesome.Congrats, Lev and Kovolta.

brokenmr.jpg

"hold me"- Betsy Braddock

#9 Offline More Fierce Than Fire

More Fierce Than Fire
  • Members
  • Senior OTC RPG Judge

• 14,647 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 29 2013 - 11:32 AM

Congrats to the three of you. You realise I'm going to have psychic-murder you with my mind powers for beating Legend, right? :P

Also, I think I got a positive response for that "announce the winners on the front page" suggestion to draw in players, that still got a go-ahead?

The bells were ringing in the dale

And men looked up with faces pale

smaug.jpg

The dragon's ire more fierce than fire

Laid low their towers and houses frail

#10 Offline Toa Kovolta

Toa Kovolta
  • Members
  • Conqueror of the Swarm!

• 745 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 29 2013 - 01:11 PM

Congrats to the other winners and good effort to all the other entrants!

Also thanks to everyone who contributed to finally making Trapped in a Map a winner! Expect to see it up soon after this post.

Thanks to everyone who voted for Trapped in a Map!
trapped_sig.png

Gameplay Topic - Discussion Topic - Profile Topic

Right, first, let me express my satisfaction with this entry in a internet slang-ish way.

THIS IS AWESOME.

#11 Offline Toa of Dancing

Toa of Dancing
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Night of the Past

• 7,970 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 29 2013 - 02:15 PM

Conflagrations and stuff. I just might be playing these. At the very least I'll probably go for TiaM.

KHrIaSF.jpg

The League of Draaaaaven is too stronk.

#12 Offline Legolover-361

Legolover-361
  • Members
  • Stellar Storyteller

• 3,495 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 29 2013 - 07:10 PM

Congratulations to the winners! I hope I'll have time to join at least one of the victorious RPGs.

#13 Offline JustZakaro

JustZakaro
  • Members
  • Submerged!

• 1,164 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 29 2013 - 07:37 PM

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]Congrats to the winners! [/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]I'm somewhat sad that Reborn didn't get all that far, especially with all the work I put into it, but oh well. [/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]I'll probably eventually be playing all 3 of the games, so yesh. :P[/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]Wheeee away to RPGs~[/font]

[color=rgb(128,0,128);][font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]Zakaro[/color][/font]

-Lego RPG Forum-

Just call me Zakaro, no matter what's up there.

#14 Offline Fabulous Sunshine

Fabulous Sunshine
  • Members
  • Diving Stealth

• 16,108 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 30 2013 - 02:46 AM

Congratulations winners.

I might be able to play these RPGs this time.

"It’s not Yggdrasil or Helheim you’re facing, it’s the cold rule that says the world demands sacrifice in exchange of hope. Destroy that rule and change the world."

- D.J. Sagara

3DS Friend Code: 4012-5263-3146

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users