Marvel, Rebirth:

IC

"Well don't just sit there, come in." Lynae grinned as she walked up to the door, a man opening the door for her.

"Ms. Rosewood, you have a package in your room."

"Ooh! Splendid! Kristen you're in for a treat today." The vampire grinned.

IC Marianne

"... okay, it's safe now."

The Inhuman, after quite a while of hiding, finally emerged from the safety bunker. "Looks like the mansion wsn't hit very hard," she muttered to herself; in fact, nothing seemed out of place. Thank goodness for that. Now she could get back to work.

Walking into the main lobby, she saw the front doors open. Two figures walked in, seeming quite friendly with each other. "That's Ms. Rosewood, but who is that girl?" Marianne thought. "Why is the Black Queen bringing a stranger to the mansion?"

IC: Mimic

Christine watched as the creature laid down and then closed its eyes. She hesitated for a moment, wondering if this was just a bluff and it was going to end up biting her hand off. Still holding her gun with one hand she slowly crept closer and closer to the thing. "Don't worry everything is going to be okay..." she whispered. The thing had seemed to understand her so far. She reached out with her bare hand before placing it on the crown of the creature's head. Christine quickly closed her eyes as a flood of images and memories suddenly swarmed her mind. She pushed them away; locking them into another part of her mind; not wanting to look too deeply into this creature's life. She saw a flash however. She saw a young girl and her pet cat. Sierra. Her name is Sierra. Then she saw Sierra turning into this beast.

She pushed the memories away. "Almost there..." she muttered. A few more seconds contact and Sierra should quickly pass out from the drain. "There." Christine said as she pulled her hand away. She stared at Sierra now to see if she would shift back into her human form or if she had actually passed out.

Edited by Flex Cop

IC:

"Ah doctor!" Lynae said with a smile, walking to Marianne. "Oh... Take her to my room." She instructed to the man as she pointed at Kristen.

"It's good to see everything is alright here."

IC: Marianne

"I'd say so myself; not so much for the folks at the blast site. I'm not sure whether to be horrified or relieved." Marianne was genuinely grateful that the mecha hadn't bothered to travel inland; on the other hand, perhaps there was a way to have it not explode at all? "HYDRA is claiming responsibility for the attack; they sure are getting more and more ridiculous."

OOC: Sierra is a mutant right? Since Christine can borrow or download mutants powers for a short period would that mean she'd automatically turn into one of these things? or for a little while she has to power too is she wants too? Would she feel a strange beast in her for a time?

Christine stood up before pulling her glove on and putting her gun away. She sighed in relief and moved a strand of brown hair away from her eyes. "What now...?" she thought out loud. She looked around at the hallway and noticed a few bullet holes in the walls from her stray shots. She shrugged, it wasn't something Aleks couldnj't fix easily with his power. She walked towards the library where the bookcase had been pushed away by some blonde lady she didn't know.

"Hey, I knocked her out, what do we do with her now?" she said to whoever was inside the library.

Edited by Flex Cop

IC: Marianne

"I'd say so myself; not so much for the folks at the blast site. I'm not sure whether to be horrified or relieved." Marianne was genuinely grateful that the mecha hadn't bothered to travel inland; on the other hand, perhaps there was a way to have it not explode at all? "HYDRA is claiming responsibility for the attack; they sure are getting more and more ridiculous."

IC

"Ugh HYDRA... Typical." She said with a twirl of her hand. "They sure know how to cause a scene though...."

Edited by Rawrmouse

IC: A tall, muscular bouncer smashed a familiar blond teen into a wall behind Lynae after crashing through the hallway, getting right up in his face and speaking just loud enough that Lynae could hear him. "How did you know, you #######?"

Nick rolled his eyes. "I'm a mutant, you jerk."

Before the bouncer could say anything or the shifter could release the bolt of lightning he'd been charging into somewhere vital, a female voice rang out, a woman striding in.

"Enrico, put the boy down. I'm sure he meant no harm other than to wound your pride."

She glanced at Lynae. "I do apologize for the disturbance. I'm Madysyn Quincy."

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: "Yes ma'am," both Enrico and Nick said at the same time, the guard dropping the shifter and the shifter walking over toward Lynae.

Madysyn shook her head. "Your friend figured out some things he shouldn't have. Enrico reacted too quickly. No one died, which makes this better than last time."

BZPRPG Profiles

A familiar face. Good. "Hey there Ashley." Christine smiled at the green haired mutant.

"That's no doggy, what we got here is a little girl. She's a mutant who has the power to turn into this thing. And I think since I touched her I do too now." Christine said somewhat nervously.

She wasn't too keen on the idea of turning into one of these creatures; but ever since she'd touched Sierra she could feel a presence inside her. Like a caged animal wanting to break out.

"Have any idea what we should do with her? She's obviously dangerous."

IC:

Kristen was taken up to Lynae's room, gazing at the extreme flaunting of wealth that the mansion held. It reminded her of a museum, but only for those who could pay the impossible amounts to enter.

Kristen had never made more than twenty bucks in her life.

Upon arriving at Lynae's room, the door was shut behind her, and the teenage girl was left to her own devices. Looking around the place, it looked like even the chairs costed more than Kristen, which made her hesitant to touch anything, including the rugs.

"Nothing to do but wait..." She mumbled, gazing about the room.

IC: Lynae

"Marianne, Nick... If you'd like to show Madysyn to my office, I'll be with her shortly... As for the moment I have a guest to take care of." And with that, the vampire headed to the stairs, her black heels echoing in the hall.

A few moments later she opened the door to her room. "I must apologize for keeping you waiting."

IC: "The issue wasn't that he knew, it was that there was no seeming way he could have. I was unaware of his status as a mutant." Madysyn shook her head as Lynae walked away, Nick winking at Enrico and nearly getting slammed into the wall again as a result.

The much larger man dropped him and he landed on his feet, pretending to brush dust off before straightening his shirt.

Meanwhile, Madysyn was speaking. "Nice to meet you, Miss Stadfeld. Yes, that would be nice of you, thanks."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

Kristen raised an eye at the package. It was large... But it didn't seem very heavy. She wasn't entirely sure what was inside either. Shrugging, she ran her nail over the large strip of tape at the top of the box, cutting through it. With that done, Kristen proceeded to open the box up.

Lynae watched with a sinister smile as she loomed over the girl as she opened the box. She wondered what her reaction would be... Would she scream? Or would she be too shocked and just sit there? Ooh it was too tempting.

Kristen finally gazed into the box.

At the decapitated stuffed head.

Kristen lightly dropped the box on the floor, making a sound somewhere between a scream and a squeek as she quickly drew her legs to her chest, trying to backpedal away from the box. Except for of course, Lynae held her there. Now, Kristen had seemed some really messed up things, and had done some messed up things in her lifetime, but she'd never seen someone kill someone, take their head, and stuff it.

This was new, and this was certainly terrifying.

"Now now Kristen... One mustn't be rude." She picked up the head and spun it to face Kristen. "This is Thomas, Kristen."

"Now Kristen, Thomas was the vampire that turned me... Almost like a father to me." She gently patted the man's black hair and then looked at Kristen.

"However, Thomas betrayed me." She frowned and then put the head back in the box. "See what happens when people betray me?"

"Y- Y- Yes ma'am!" Kristen exclaimed, staring at the head with wide eyes. When Lynae had picked it up, Kristen had tried to scoot away from the thing, her heart racing as she tried to recollect herself.

"Now don't be scared, little dove." She cooed, gently running her fingers through Kristen's hair.

"I promise as long as you don't turn on me, I won't hurt you."

"Yes ma'am," Kristen said almost instantly as she tried to relax once more.

"There, there." Lynae continued to say gently, rubbing her shoulders. "No harm will come to you by my hand."

Kristen was breathing deeply, getting herself back under control and her thoughts in order. Lynae's hands did feel really nice on her shoulders, and Kristen briefly wondered...

Kristen refocused on the now, blinking rapidly to clear her head of those thoughts, "What... What would you want me to do Lynae..?"

"Nothing yet, little dove." She said as she rubbed her shoulders.

"Then... Why did you bring me here..?"

"Because I said nothing yet... But I do expect you to know what you'll be dealing with." She smiled and patted her head.

"We shall be good friends, yes?"

"Yes Lynae," Kristen replied, nodding and giving Lynae a soft smile. Yes, they'd be good friends. As long as Kristen knew she wasn't in fear of being decapitated and stuffed.

IC:

I'm dangerous? I'd kind of always thought so, but hearing it sent waves of terror through me. I had enough experience with animals to know that things which were considered dangerous were often destroyed.

I couldn't let that happen.

I struggled with my binds, snapping them one by

one. As the last tie was broken, I felt the creature crumble to dust around me.

Edited by Cupcake Killer

IC: Ashley

"Hmm?" Ashley found that she was no longer hugging a wolf/bat thingy, but Sierra! She let go of the girl slowly.

"Oh hi Sierra! That was you?" Ashley didn't seemed to care aboud Sierra's lack of clothing, but she did take off her light jacket and wrap it around Sierra.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

Ashley sensed that Sierra needed another hug. So she gave her one. "It's okay, you're not the only mutant to turn into something fluffy. I remember that Krystal lady...she turned into a big wolf! But then she learned how to control it and joined that shieldy thing."

Ashley looked at the scar, listened to the things Sierra said. All of it horrifying of course. Though Ashley appeared quite calm all the same, at least on the outside.

"I can't imagine what that's like, and I'm sorry you've had to go through all that." She gave the girl a squeeze.

"We can help you though, if you let us." Slowly Ashley stood up, helping Sierra get up on her feet as she did so. "Come on, let's get you something to wear."