• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

BZPRPG - Kentoku Archipelago

• Please log in to reply
2082 replies to this topic

#2081 Offline GSR

GSR
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Forum Leaders
  • Book Badger

• 970 posts
  •   BZP Leader

Posted Jul 21 2014 - 01:23 AM

IC: Soraya [The Chiisai Ryuu]

...Crud.  Ayiwah was for all intents and purposes a stranger, but Soraya knew she was good at her job - which meant the moment she saw Soraya, she'd know she wasn't supposed to be there - and there was practically no chance she'd drop the commodore face long enough for Soraya to actually get a read on what the tone of this expedition was going to be like before she tossed Soraya back onto dry land.  Possibly in shackles.

And in the end,
Ayiwah wasn't connected to Yumi the same way Hana was.  Honestly? She could probably count on Ayiwah to keep things pretty sane, if her reputation was to be believed.  But Hana was a wild card, and if Ayiwah was a good soldier, she might stick to Hana's word if it came down to it.  Yumi to Hana to Ayiwah.  Okay, on reflection that sounded like a pretty good buffer between "Worryingly Oblivious Regency" and "A Possibly Non-Crazy Island", but-

I gotta know for myself.

She sighed.  "I appreciate it, but - look, truth be told, what I really needed was to talk to
Yu- to the Rora, and if she's not here, then the next best person who knows her.  It's kind of a long story."  She was on thin ice now, but if she had any shot at avoiding having to talk her way past the Commodore of the fleet, she was going to take it.

#2082 Offline Onarax

Onarax
  • Members
  • Heroic Sacrifice

• 17,983 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 21 2014 - 07:23 AM

IC: Higashi

"Fishing."

gallery_107889_133_3220.jpg

#2083 Offline Just Norik

Just Norik
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

• 1,874 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 21 2014 - 07:49 AM

IC: Akone
"Wheeeee"

MTG Dual Colour

http://www.bzpower.c...c=9733&p=547065My BZPower RPG profiles.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users