Bzprpg - Kini-Nui

Friar Tuck

IC - Kinika and decoys - ForestWhat KuAnLo pounced on was a metal shell. He could hardly help from but impale himself on the large blade held aloft by the decoy, though it was possible."Over here, man."Kinika said from the shadows of another tree.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC-KuAnLo:KuAnLo growled, twisting slightly. He avoided the blade, though it did nick him on the arm. Okay, this person might actually be fun. He sniffed, slightly, searching for an organic trace, not metallic.There seemed to be more than one metallic trace here that smelled the same, though one had a slight earthy, coppery tang to the smell. Organic. KuAnLo smiled, and began moving slowly over to Kinika."Alright, Toa," he growled, "You nicked me." He quickly moved his head to the side, following a slight movement from the Toa. "But you won't be happy when I bite you."

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC - Kinika - FightThe real Kinika had levitated to a high branch."To be honest, I'm not very happy anyways."Waving his hand, a rain of razor sharp spikes chased KuAnLo like heat-seeking missiles.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC-KuAnLo:KuAnLo quickly formed nearly 50 pebbles in his hands. He activated his mask, spinning quickly and throwing the pebbles out in a large swath as he did so. Most of the spikes fell out of the air when they were hit, and the others smashed into the ground near KuAnLo, having lost target due to all of the stones and sand KuAnLo threw up.The Toa of Stone then smiled, jumping up quickly. He grabbed the branch that Kinika was on, ripping it off and hopefully sending Kinika straight to the ground.

profiles i guess

IC: SpyderThe Toa saw the being about to fall to the ground, and the mutant Toa activated his Faxon, allowing him to shoot thick streams of webbing at Kinika. Hopefully entangling him in their sticky fibers."Oooppsssss......" Spyder said.

Edited by Acrophobia

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

OOC: Just wait for him to do something that takes out all three of you. XDIC - Kinika - FightKinika hooked his arm around the trunk of the tree and launched himself up to an even higher position. Now out of KAL's range, he jumped to another tree to avoid the webbing. "You'll have to do better than that."A volley of about fifteen anvils launched themselves at KAL, coming at high speeds from above, behind, and all other sides. He'd like to see pebbles stop that.Before Spyder or Zenix could assist, they found themselves in troubles of their own. Pieces of their armor began to rust. Then, they began to twist and pull, potentially ripping limbs off if not stopped.OOC: They can probably stop this by breaking his concentration, but it'll be hard not to take damage.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

OOC: I was not aware that Toa of Iron can cause metals to rust. How can they do that?IC: SpyderThe Toa of Crystal grinned, and tracked the being's jump from the tree. Before Kinika's eyes, crystaline spikes suddenly erupted from the tree he was jumping to. Each one was capable of slicing through armor.Spyder then felt his amor begin to twist and warp, and he cursed the Toa of Iron.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

OOC: Manipulating the chemical and mechanical content. It's completely plausible and has been done before.IC - Kinika - FightKinika saw the spikes and reacted quickly. Creating a protosteel dagger, he hooked onto it, giving him the leverage to pull up to a higher branch, all the while maintaining concentration on his opponent's armor. The Toa created steel plates in front of the black fire, stopping it as it came. He twisted his hand, continuing to manipulate his enemy's armor twist. It tightened at the joints and twisted, again threatening to amputate their limbs.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

OOC: Ahh.... Huh.IC: SpyderThe mutant roared with rage as one of his smalled arms suddenly snapped off, and he focused on the area around the Fe-Toa. Around him, a solid cage of crystal suddenly formed, which slammed into the ground under Spyder's control.

Edited by Acrophobia

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC-KuAnLo:KuAnLo juked and dodged, most of the anvils falling harmlessly past him. There was one left, however, and it was coming straight for him. He smiled, and quickly grabbed it, twirling as he activated his mask.Once his spin brought the anvil back over to where he could throw it at Kinika, and he let go of it, completing his follow through. He smiled wider as the anvil went straight for Kinika.

profiles i guess

OOC: WHOA, WHOA, WHOA, slow down, I leave for an hour and this happens. :P Thanks for helping out, KNI.IC: JothamAs the earth began to sink around him, Jotham quickly formed a platform of solid rock at his feet to delay his downward movement. Summoning his power, he formed a rock about twice the size of his head and willed it through the air toward his adversary. May not hit him, but at least it'll break his concentration.

Q2TtLEz.png

IC: LezoldMinimal effort was used to dodge Jotham's projectile, merely sidestepping to avoid it, his concentration not having wavered. Focusing more intensely, the earth under his foe's feet now swallowed the platform whole and began clawing at his legs, the earth already covering his ankles. The magnified gravity stayed the same, continuing to weigh down and tire Jotham."Give up. Escape is futile."OOC: You're going to have to do better than that to break his concentration...

IC - Kinika - FightThe crystal, however, was stronger. The anvil hit it, causing a minor crack, and falling to the ground. Meanwhile, Kinika created a protosteel wedge over his head, creating a place in the cage he could go through. The cage fell to the ground, while Kinika stayed in place.Kinika manipulated the anvils, creating even more. They animated again, attacking KAL. This time, even of they missed, they would come back. A good strike would knock them off course, however.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

IC-KuAnLo:KuAnLo growled. "Alright," he yelled, "If you want to play that way, so be it!" He created boulder after boulder, throwing each at the anvils. All the projectiles plowed so far into the ground they couldn't move again.KuAnLo then jumped, using his claws to grab onto the tree and run up it quickly. He came to the branch that Kinika was on, and grabbed the Toa of Iron, both of them flying off the tree straight to the ground.OOC: We've all taken hits, you might as well take one and land on the ground.

profiles i guess

IC: LezoldThat was more like it, a giant stone hand lunging at him. The dirt was already up to the Po-Toa's shins, nearly his knees so Lezold could spare just a moment to release his concentration. Rather than evade the colossal stone hand, Lezold lowered its gravity with his Garai, turning it much lighter than usual before willing the earth it rested on to shoot forth violently, sending the massive object flying fast right at the entrenched Jotham.

Edited by TX Wade

IC: JothamIn the brief moment Jotham had to react, he made no attempt to stop the hand's path - rather, as it reached him, he caused the stone to contract, grabbing him around the torso and wrenching him free of the earth. The hand skidded to a halt before it opened, palm up. Jotham leaped to his feet, standing on the flat surface a few feet above the ground. With a wave of his hand, Jotham formed a triangular knife of stone and sent it flying at his adversary's neck.

Q2TtLEz.png

IC: LezoldClever escape tactic, Lezold had to admit but incredibly foolish too. Jotham had indeed freed himself from his would-be grave but still took the full brunt of the attack, being severely injured, a few cracked ribs at the least accompanied by intense pain. Lezold was done playing games now. Willing all his might, he intensified Jotham's gravity to the point where even standing would be painful on his legs, much less with those injuries of his. Loading his bow, he shot an arrow directly at the Toa of stone.

IC: JothamJotham raised a hand. A stone spike burst from the ground just in front of the cloaked Toa, aiming to intercept his path. As the Onu-Toa shot his arrow, Jotham did just as his adversary had intended - he fell, lying on his stomach. The arrow whizzed over him, and he painfully forced himself back up into a kneeling position.Jotham was certain by now that it was the Toa's mask that was influencing his gravity. But how to stop it...An idea slowly began to form in his mind.OOC: I have to go, sorry. Be back in an hour or three.

Edited by Βalta

Q2TtLEz.png

IC: LezoldUsing Jotham's kneeling position to his advantage, Lezold caused the earth around him to shoot up and grab him, dragging him downwards once more with a firm grip, the quicksand-like effect repeating itself accompanied by the intense gravity. The intensity and concentration required just to keep up so much force began paining Lezold with a mild-headache.Still, there would be no escape this time...not in Jotham's situation.OOC: Give up before I do anymore extensive damage to your guy? :P

OOC: If I'm going to take a hit (I don't have to, mind you) I'd rather it be more realistic than Kinika just being thrown down as if he wouldn't see it coming.And honestly, a nick on the arm isn't really that significant of a hit.IC - Kinika - FightKinika, at least twenty feet up the tree, had time to race across to another tree branch before KuAnLo could reach him. The falling Toa only clutched at leaves. Kinika created a bed of spikes under him, even as KAL fell towards it.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: SpyderWith his four eyes, the Rahi-Toa quickly saw what was happening, so he created a crystaline platform that KuAnLo landed on. It wasn't a very soft landing, but it was better then spikes.Spyder then glared at Kinika, and sent dozens of razor sharp crystal spikes at him, each one coming at a different angle.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: JothamJotham again felt the crushing power of Lezold's Garai forcing him into the sinking earth. What with this and the pain of what he assumed must be a cracked rib, Jotham's head began to grow foggy and his vision blurred. He shook himself mentally. C'mon, man, focus. With great effort, he concentrated on the now-unmoving hand of rock, which suddenly took on an almost liquid appearance as Jotham reconstructed it into a stone golem. The creature was slightly taller than Lezold and easily thrice as heavy. It closed in on the Onu-Toa with surprising speed and aimed a powerful uppercut at his head.

Q2TtLEz.png

IC: Lezold"When will you realize you can't win?" Lezold asked with a tinge of annoyance in his voice, almost to himself. Sighing irritably, an obvious display that it bothered him to go back and forth with his powers, the Onu-Toa released his grip once more on the sunken Jotham, the earth up to the bottom of his chest. As the giant reared its arm for the uppercut, it found that its arm was too heavy to lift, causing it to stop abruptly.As he had done before, the gollem's gravity lessened as it took another surge of earth, except this time the earth shot up. The giant flew upwards into the air, past the trees before it came crashing down at an unusual speed with great force, an effect of the Garai. As it hit the floor, the force of impact cracked and shattered its structure, rendering it near useless.Lezold's headache intensified now, accompanied by a small single black spot in his vision, slowly fading away. He was rusty, not having battled for a while making him have little tolerance for excessive use of his powers. Not only that but that intrusion gave the Po-Toa a lot of time to recover from Lezold's onslaught.

OOC: Yes, but this guy's idea of a nick could be a rather deep cut. He's really insane, trust me.IC-KuAnLo:KuAnLo growled angrily, this Toa seemed to be some omnipotent entity that could take no attack, but deal any attack. KuAnLo would prove him wrong. First, he bent down, clutching some of the spikes. He activated his Sanok, throwing each one into a specific part of a specific tree.Then he grabbed the others, tossing them at Kinika just for kicks. Once that was done, he started on one of the spikes. He created a small line of stone, sticking itself into each of the spikes until it formed a square. Then he drew more lines, making a perfect, spherical web surrounding Kinika, due to his placement of most of the spikes. He looked over at Spyder."Use your webs," he said, jumping into the stone web at the last second, and began to constantly strengthen and thicken the stone, to the point that he couldn't even break it. This would be fun.He looked over at Kinika. "Alright, Toa," he said nonchalantly, "How about we do this another way. No elemental powers, no mask powers. Strength against strength alone, and see who would win. Eh?" KuAnLo smiled. "Or are you too afraid to do this?"

profiles i guess

IC: JothamThe moment the Onu-Toa released his hold on Jotham, the Toa of Stone was ready. He had conjured another stone knife, which he sent flying at Zenix to distract him while Jotham pulled himself out of the earth. He winced as he stood - doing so was still painful, though far less so without the Garai forcing him down. A quick glance told him that the Toa who had unexpectedly come to his aid appeared to be faring better than he, which was good, as there was little he could do to help.The Toa of Stone turned and ran into the jungle back the way he had come, making no attempt to conceal his path. Though he could barely manage a jog, his mask multiplied his speed to a sprint. He just hoped that Zenix and Lezold would follow...

Q2TtLEz.png

IC - Kinika - Fight"If that's how you want it."His armor overlapped itself in Protosteel, almost like a second pair of armor. The steel veiled his face below the eyes."Let's get on with this."He raced forward, swinging a powerful uppercut up at KAL's face, along with a kick to the knee.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

IC:Agni still stood in front of the two Skakdi. "Alrin is right, you know." he said firmly. "You are right, we don't know what you've been through, but I've seen what it did to you, back when I found you." He looked Valria in the eye, watching her reactions. The Toa of fire sighed. "If you walk away from this no better than Vester, than Telric, they'll have succeeded...don't give them the satisfaction."He took a step closer. "This isn't what you want."

IC: (Valria)"Are you sure? Maybe I want to hear their bones shatter as I pulverize their bodies against the earth? Toa always talk about how it's not honorable to kill and torture their enemies..but they do that to us! That's a load of rahi dung. Our intentions are right! Our intentions are honorable!" Valria pushed them even harder against the ground. "We try to do the right thing by the books, and nothing goes right. So I am supposed to still buy into that. When I have been beaten, tortured and abused by our enemies! You have not suffered the way I have." Valria growled, but as she thought about what they had said, well it got to her. The Toa of gravity's arm shook a bit and then drop to her side as she sunk to the ground. Her hands covered her mask, as she sobbed. She looked up at her companions, looking for an answer."What do I have, if not vengeance?"

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

IC:There were about ten seconds of silence, as the members of the group watched the scene play out. The Skakdi were knocked out and wouldn't be waking up anytime soon. At least Agni hoped they wouldn't, for their own sake.He stepped forward, reached out and gently but firmly took Valria by her arms, pulling her back on her feet. The Toa of fire looked at her with a glow to his eyes, a fire that showed he meant every word he said:"You still have your life. They may have gotten to you, but they couldn't break you. You survived. You still have your strength, more strength than think. But don't use it for revenge. Use it for justice. Use it to protect those that can not protect themselves. Fight for the lost. Use it to do good in this world, so that others will not have to suffer what you went through." He pointed at the Skakdi pressed into the floor, the dead mercs and the injured ones around them."They could never do that. They're bound by their own selfish desires. And they can't do any good. But you can. You have the ability. And..." Agni glanced over his shoulder, at their companions, "and you have friends that will stand by your side. Isn't that worthier to fight for than vengeance?"

Edited by Vezok's Friend

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC: LezoldLezold snarled under his scarf, his wicked pair of eyes following Jotham as he made his escape. Run as he may, escape would be inevitable considering the poor shape he was in, even with his Kakama. Putting distance would be tiresome, forcing him to rest: Lezold would merely hunt him down."We go after him." he said commandingly to Zenix before breaking into a speedy dash, his body made for speed and agility rather than the natural strength Onu-Koronans lacked. Closing in on Jotham, they were quite a few feet away but that didn't prevent a long-range attack from ensuing. Loading his bow rapidly, he shot an arrow aimed directly at Jotham's heart, hoping to pierce the organ and be rid of the intruder once and for all.

IC: Jotham heard Lezold sprinting after him, and he took a quick glance back as his adversary let off an arrow with incredible speed. Without stopping, Jotham formed a thin shield of rock in the air behind him. It shattered upon being struck by the arrow, but it was enough to stop the projectile's momentum. The stone fragments flew backward at Lezold as Jotham suddenly realized that his supply of elemental energy was running dangerously low - that trick with the golem had cost him more power than he'd realized. But that doesn't matter now, if I can just... He reached out with his power and...yes, there it was. He sensed the mass of rock looming in the distance, the ridge he'd been so hesitant to come down from earlier. Almost there...

Q2TtLEz.png

IC: LezoldA silent curse escaped Lezold when his arrow was blocked, causing the debris to come his way. Jotham had gained himself some time because of that, forcing the Toa of earth to sidestep out of the way to evade the rock before resuming his sprint.Just like his adversary, Lezold's elemental energy was rather low along with a headache accompanying it due to the use of both his powers and mask. Not wasting any time, he caused the earth where Jotham was about to step on to shoot up violently like a geyser, more as an attempt to blow the runner off his feet instead of causing harm.Didn't mean it wouldn't hurt.