Bzprpg - Ta-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC(Mef)

(Ta-Koro: Bar; talking to Murcurius and Tomar)

"There's always a time to change styles," Mef says to the newcomer before turning back to Tomar. "Yeah and get my friend here a beer." The Onu-Matoran slaps ten widgets down onto the bar before turning back to Murcurius. "We'll chat over a couple beers. I always find it more...relaxing that way."

-Mef Man

IC(Mef)

"There's always a time to change styles," Mef says to the newcomer before turning back to Tomar. "Yeah and get my friend here a beer." The Onu-Matoran slaps ten widgets down onto the bar before turning back to Murcurius. "We'll chat over a couple beers. I always find it more...relaxing that way."

-Mef Man

IC: Murcurius in Ta-Koro

Murcurius took the beer. He then set it aside and attempted to change the subject.

"My name is Murcurius. So, what's yours?" Murcurius asked.

Edited by HYBRIDNO DXC2000 5.0

IC(Mef)

"That's what it was for, Tomar," Mef replies with the sly grin still gracing his lips. "You didn't actually think I was tipping you, did you?" The Onu-Matoran turns toward the Fe-Toa and says,"Mef. Just plain ole' Mef."

-Mef Man

IC: Murcurius in Ta-Koro bar

"Now I feel obliged to ask, what it is we plan on doing?" he asked, still wondering what exactly this Onu-matoran's intentions were.

IC(Mef)

(Ta-Koro: Bar; talking to Murcurius)

"It's a bounty office I heard of over in Ga-Koro," Mef replies. After taking a sip of his beer, he continues. "They have alot of odd jobs, but most need more than a one-armed Onu-Matoran's expertise. I thought maybe you and I could team up and get a few odd jobs. You in?" the Matoran asks before taking another sip of his beer. His smile brightens after swallowing.

Tomar sure can fix up a nice brew.

-Mef Man

IC(Mef)

"It's a bounty office I heard of over in Ga-Koro," Mef replies. After taking a sip of his beer, he continues. "They have alot of odd jobs, but most need more than a one-armed Onu-Matoran's expertise. I thought maybe you and I could team up and get a few odd jobs. You in?" the Matoran asks before taking another sip of his beer. His smile brightens after swallowing.

Tomar sure can fix up a nice brew.

-Mef Man

IC: Murcurius in Ta-Koro bar

"If it has pay I'm in." he said. "So, question when do we plan on going?" he asked Mef.

IC(Mef)

"After I finish this beer," Mef replies before taking another sip of the drink. "You got something you need to do in Ta-Koro?" The Onu-Matoran didn't get a Piraka's backside about Murcurius's business here, he just wanted to make sure they could leave for Ga-Koro today.

-Mef Man

IC(Mef)

"After I finish this beer," Mef replies before taking another sip of the drink. "You got something you need to do in Ta-Koro?" The Onu-Matoran didn't get a Piraka's backside about Murcurius's business here, he just wanted to make sure they could leave for Ga-Koro today.

-Mef Man

IC: Murcurius in Ta-Koro Bar

"No." he replied. "I came here looking for a job"

IC(Mef)

(Ta-Koro bar; talking to Mercurius and Tomar)

"Good, then I can finish my beer and we can go," Mef replies. He slowly takes a few sips before guzzling the entire mug down. "Sorry to ruin your flavor, Tomar, but I gotta go," adds Mef as he stands up. He didn't seem affected at all by the strong drink as he simply walked outside.

"Wait right here, Mercurius, I'll be back." And, just like that, the Matoran was off, walking down the streets of Ta-Koro. After about ten minutes, he was back, but this time on an Ussul cart. "This should get us there in a few hours," states Mef.

-Mef Man

IC (Kaiapo)

"Not as great as I think?" The Toa chuckled softly. "Valria, I saw you rescue a Matoran from a burning building with no regard for your own safety. Regardless of how you may see yourself, you are a hero."

He turned to the waitress. "I'll have a salad, please, and water."

The waitress wrote his order down, smiled, and left. The Toa of Earth turned back to the others at the table.

"You are generous with your strength in the protection of the weak; that alone is the definition of a Toa."

IC(Mef)

(Ta-Koro bar; talking to Mercurius and Tomar)

"Good, then I can finish my beer and we can go," Mef replies. He slowly takes a few sips before guzzling the entire mug down. "Sorry to ruin your flavor, Tomar, but I gotta go," adds Mef as he stands up. He didn't seem affected at all by the strong drink as he simply walked outside.

"Wait right here, Mercurius, I'll be back." And, just like that, the Matoran was off, walking down the streets of Ta-Koro. After about ten minutes, he was back, but this time on an Ussul cart. "This should get us there in a few hours," states Mef.

-Mef Man

IC: Murcurius in Ta-Koro

"So, that thing can get us there fast....with ME in it." he said. "That thing is meant for matoran." he then said. "Are you sure it'll go fast with me in it?" Murcurius asked.

-HDXC2000 5.0

IC(Mef)

(Ta-Koro; talking to Murcurius)

"Trust me," Mef starts,"four Ussul crabs can pull the heaviest things." The Matoran grins slyly before adding,"I've hauled a few Toa at a time at the crabs didn't even break a sweat. You'll be fine."

Oh those three Toa were characters. Didn't say much when I hauled 'em off, though...

-Mef Man

OOC: Myka and Zyron from Le-Wahi...

IC: Myka (Approaching Ta-Koro)

Myka had been walking with Zyron for quite a while, and the sky was now the shade of orange that came with sunset. Ta-Koro was more visible than ever, though, and it looked like the two Matoran might just make it there before nightfall. "Not much further, now."

Edited by Just Another Vorex

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC: Zyron

"Glad to hear that" Zyron said and yawned. They'd really been walking for a while now, and his feet slowly started to ache a bit. Just a tiny bit, not enough to make him complain, yet it was there. Thankfully there were other things more impressive.

"Look at this sunset..." he murmured, "it's beautiful"

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)

IC: Zyron (Approaching Ta-Koro)

Zyron returned the smile. Then he turned his gaze towards the sunset.

"This might not be the right moment, but... I'm really glad that you, well, ran into me in Ko-Wahi.."

No, he had not been able to think of a better way to put it; he just hoped Myka would understand what he meant.

Edited by Taka Nuvia ~ Demon Jester

IC(Mef)

"Trust me," Mef starts,"four Ussul crabs can pull the heaviest things." The Matoran grins slyly before adding,"I've hauled a few Toa at a time at the crabs didn't even break a sweat. You'll be fine."

Oh those three Toa were characters. Didn't say much when I hauled 'em off, though...

-Mef Man

IC: Murcuius in Ta-Koro

"Ok" Murcurius said.

Murcurius then got on the wagon with Mef.

-HDXC2000 5.0

IC(Mef)

"We'll be in Ga-Koro in a few hours," explains Mef. "For now just sit back, relax, and enjoy the ride," the Matoran adds. With a whip of the reins, the four Ussul crabs were off, pulling the driver and passenger toward Ga-Koro and hopefully enough widgets to last the two for some time...

OOC: Mef and Murcurius to Ga-Koro.

-Mef Man

IC: Myka (Approaching Ta-Koro)Myka stood in silence, gazing into Zyron's eyes. She moved a step closer...Then turned away, looking at Ta-Koro. She scratched the back of her head, awkwardly. "We should... we should probably get moving again. It's getting dark."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

Almost...?

Zyron felt a little sting when Myka turned away. He watched her scratching the back of her head, apparently feeling slightly discomforted, but he could only assume what she was thinking.

"You're probably right" he replied, sighing. "After all, we wouldn't want to get lost in the dark, would we..."

IC: Myka (Approaching Ta-Koro)The spell broken, Myka began walking towards Ta-Koro, screaming at herself in her mind for passing up her chance.There'll be another time, she thought, trying to reassure herself.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Zyron followed Myka, like so often. He said nothing, but wondered what might have happened, if they... no, there was no use wondering what could have happened. It would probably be wiser to concentrate on the task that lay ahead of them.

Right. Their mission.

IC: Myka (Approaching Ta-Koro)

Myka remained silent as they reached Ta-Koro, a slightly sad look present in her eyes. It was fairly obvious that she regretted pulling away earlier.

There were two Guards, just inside, and Myka stopped for a moment to talk to them. "Have either of you seen a blue Matoran, bit taller than me, with a Kakama?"

The guard shook his head. "No, sorry."

Myka gave a half-smile, and shook her head. "Thanks anyway."

She turned back to Zyron, speaking to him for the first time since they had began walking again. "This is pretty much the only way in. If they didn't see him, he's probably not here, but that doesn't mean he won't be coming soon. Do you want to find an inn, to stay in for the night?"

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC: Zyron (Ta-Koro)

"Well, I guess it would appear very strange if we keep an eye out for him ourselves... you know, hang around here trying to look unsuspicious, which will certainly have the opposite effect..." his voice trailed off as his mind wandered to different things, but he quickly realized that and got back on topic.

"So uh, yeah, finding an inn would probably be the best idea."

IC: Zyron (Ta-Koro)

Zyron, not really sure of what to do, decided to just follow her again. Of course, he could've used the time do some exploring of his own, but somehow... he should do something. Say something.

If only he knew what to say.

"So, uh... do you think we will find Elax in time?" he asked.

IC: Myka (Ta-Koro)

Myka nodded confidently. "Yes. I think we will."

Myka noticed that Zyron seemed a bit uncomfortable, but didn't say anything. That's probably my fault...

Soon enough, they came across an inn. Myka opened the door, then stood back, holding it open. "After you."

Edited by Just Another Vorex

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC: Myka (Inn, Ta-Koro)

Myka stepped in after Zyron. "Do you want to get your own room, or should I?"

It occured to Myka that Zyron might be noticing that she was behaving unusually, but she quickly dismissed the thought. Even if he did notice it, she had her reasons.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC: Zyron (Inn, Ta-Koro)

Zyron hesitated for a moment.

"Well I guess it would be faster if you got the keys for both our rooms..."

There was something in the air, something the Le-matoran really didn't like. An element of awkwardness. Sadly he had no idea how to overcome this without doing ridiculous things.

Myka seemed kind of... unhappy to him. He wished he knew what to do. Ask her what's wrong? Simply hug her? Zyron didn't know.