Bzprpg - Ta-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC Toa PalakoHe was smiling and listenig when the water flew away, a was prepared, prepared for any attack, he then heard the team had solved the riddle and his smile became even bigger. He hoped the upcoming battle would not spoil his good mood

I'm back!

IC Fehron"Switching it is!" exclaimed Fehron. He opened Door #1, and, lo and behold, there was the exit! "Come on, let's go!"Xacax saw the Toa rush in. "Well, you found me. And as a prize, here is the crystal you want." Xacax handed the power crystal to Geon. "Now if you'll excuse me, it's time to go. And one more thing: Above you are 108 tons of solid rock. Good luck finding your way out!" Xacax's throne rose through a hole in the ceiling, which sealed up after Xacax had escaped. Suddenly, the room shook. All of the underground chambers were beginning to collapse.

aouROFb.png

IC(Tajeh):Tajeh glanced at Naehi real quick, oblivious that she wanted to read. "I'm not good at guessing, which element are you exactly?"IC(Noiatz Livic):"I'm....not from around here. But I have a place back in Ta-Koro, a little distance from the gate." Noiatz replied quickly, "Is there any other route down or up this mountain?"
IC: Naehi and Tirus"Plantlife." Naehi said, her voice flat, but noticeably impatient."Nah, this is the only one." Tirus said with a shake of his head. All of his movements were noticeably coarse and rugged, almost uncivilized, but containing the smallest component of chivalry. "So, where do you live in Ta-Koro?"

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: NiverysHer eyes darted around the clearing, trying to see any escape routes. She had forgotten how little time she had, played around with this Toa too long. Now the two Toa had caught back up to her. She gritted her teeth and the licked her lips. This was a pretty bad situation, but not exactly the worst. One hand slowly reached down to grab a knife from her utility belt."I've never been good at either one of those... Trusting people or giving anything back!" She shouted, using her Kakama to achieve high-speed, her movements blurred, she threw the knife she had grabbed with incredible accuracy at the bag of widgets, Kuyre was holding. He had to move his hand since it was either his hand or the money. The knife slammed into a tree behind him, the bag hanging around the blade. Niverys darted over to the knife, still using her Kakama and pulled the knife from the tree. She then shot forward having got away with both the money and the other Toa's bag. Arrogantly, she started to laugh for she had surely gotten away at this point. She had forgotten someone else, though.Niverys seemingly slammed into a brick wall and went flying back after bouncing off something. Rubbing the top of her mask, Niverys opened her eyes weakily and saw the huge, gravity Toa standing over her. Her head really hurt and the two other Toa were slowly surrounding her."All right, all right. I give. You can have your stuff back..."
IC: (Valria)Valria's green eyes narrowed and she reached down to take her coins back, as well as Kuyre's, tossing it to him. However for some reason she felt bad for getting her money back and gave the Toa of Fire five of her twenty widgets. Maybe it was because one rarely stole because they wanted to. Valria was afraid she would have to resort to stealing if she didn't have a job. That seemed so beneath a Toa."You know you could ask people if they can spare any money, instead of just stealing from them." Valria sighed, her arms still crossed. She helped the other Toa up.OOC: Valria's gonna have to split soon, two other players are now waiting on her for the Ancora.

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

OOC: Kuyre will probably follow her like the creep he is. :PIC. Charred Forest. Kuyre didn't go after his bag of widgets. He wasn't poor. He didn't need it. Then again, she'd probably blow it on booze or drugs. However, there was still that chance that she needed it for something like, he didn't know, a sick family member or a ride to somewhere better than the poor dump she lived in. Something pitiful like that. He turned back, looking directly into her eyes."Look," he shot out at bullet speed, "I'm going to let you keep those widgets because maybe, just maybe, you're not an alcoholic or other form of trash. This is the last time I ever want to hear about you stealing anything. Any suspicions? Anything stolen in this area?"Unexpectedly, his face changed. He smiled."I come to you."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC IraI walked into Ta-Koro, contemplating how a single island could have so many climate zones. "It doesn't make sense," I thought. "But then again, nothing does." Arriving in the main square, I sat down on a bench. "Why?" I thought. "I could have been one of them, but they cast me away like trash." Then I realized something. I was going to have to reinvent myself again. Surely word of a pyromanic toa of fire wearing a mesh mask was going to get around. Sighing, I took off my helmet and started walking for an armory. I could trade in my existing gear for... something.

IC Sur "So what now?" I asked. "Is there anything in particular we're doing?"
IC (Kaiapo)"We need to get to Ko-Koro," the Toa replied. "Ta-Koro's cablecar is the quickest way up the mountain."They continued walking for a silent minute before he spoke again."It'll be too dark to travel by the time we reach Ta-Koro. We will have to stay the night there."

IC: Naehi and Tirus"Plantlife." Naehi said, her voice flat, but noticeably impatient."Nah, this is the only one." Tirus said with a shake of his head. All of his movements were noticeably coarse and rugged, almost uncivilized, but containing the smallest component of chivalry. "So, where do you live in Ta-Koro?"
IC(Tajeh): "Must be hard staying here then. I can barely stand the heat."IC(Noiatz Livic): "Near the Guard Barracks for the Gate. It's an apartment building. It's the tallest one in the area." She replied.

WIP

IC: Tirus and Naehi, Ta-Wahi"One must adapt." Naehi said, her voice remaining flat, but her glances beginning to turn into momentary glares."Ah." Tirus said with a nod. "How do you like it here?" He asked after a moment, introducing another conversation subject. Several dozen steps ahead, they would begin to see the top of the forge's smokestacks.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC (Kaiapo)"In Ko-Koro?" The Toa responded. "Yes."The two continued, and by now were close enough to see the stone gates of Ta-Koro, lit up by the moat of lava that lay before. The only way across was by a series of large stones that jutted out of the orange lava like great black teeth.

IC Ira and NPC BlacksmithLooking around, I eventually came to an armory. Peering inside, I saw a Fe-Toa working with some metal. A huge pile of weapons lay in the back. "Can I help you sir?" the blacksmith asked. "I want to trade these in," I replied, putting my helmet and my two blades on the table. "I want, say, that helmet," I said pointing to a helmet on the way (OOC will post picture later), "And another sword. Preferrably something lighter than this one," I said pointing to my firesword. "I could get you this," he replied, grabbing a rapier off of the wall. "Or this," he said getting a strange curved blade sword off too (a katana). "Hm," I muttered. "I can't decided. Could I get both?" "Sure; I need to get rid of my stuff anyways." "Poor business huh?" "Yeah,some matoran named Londar is ooutdoing me." "Hm. Must be tough. Well then, thank you." "Thank You," the smith replied. I walked out of the door, but then walked back in. "Could I get a suit of armor too? Preferably something light. Not heavy plate." "Would this suit do?" He was pointing to a suit of boild leather with some plating over the vulnerable areas. "I could throw in some mail as well. Only 300 widgets." "That's a really good deal," I replied. Buying the armor, I put it on and donning the helmet, I walked out.IC Sur"Some beidge," I commented sarcastically. The sight of the lava moat below was unnerving, to say the least.

Edited by Constructman

IC: NiverysNiverys wiped the dirt off her armor as Valria helped her stand up. This caused the Toa to frown. Why did she do that? If someone was down on the ground in front of Niverys, she'd make sure they would stay down, not help to their feet. Niverys stared at the Toa for several seconds before blinking. These so-called 'heroes'... Niverys would never truly understand them and their ways. To her, they were just idiotic fools who were out of touch with the cruel, hard reality she lived in."Sure, I promise, blah blah, to never steal again." She told Kuyre, rolling her eyes as she started to walk away from these strange people, headed in the opposite way and hopefully never seeing them again.

character_37075_f.jpg

OOC: This is awkward, frustrates me actually but I need to get Valria out of this situation and into another. Kuyre can follow I believe, the Daedra had what were effectively henchmen last . For the Ancora it would be more like cohorts and colleagues. Frost Dragon if you feel like having Onuzek follow he can, so far Valria hasn't be adverse to his company.Oh and Valria's still angry at Kuyre for not showing up to Mef's funeral. :PIC: (Valria)"Well that was both strange and annoying." Valria said, finally breaking the silence. She looked from the gargantuan Toa of Gravity to the shorter Toa of Air. "This is Onuzek and this is a good friend of mine, Kuyre." She smiled, though when Kuyre would look her in the eyes he would notice a flame in them, anger. He might not have known Mef personally but not showing up to his funeral was downright disrespectful. Then he leaves again and I don't know if I'm ever going to see him again. Then he shows up again and for what?With her thin and small frame, Valria was hardly imposing, but the anger, the frustration that emanated from her was palpable."So is swooping in to save the day your thing now? You have a penchant to appear just as easily as you disappear. Like you did in Ga-Koro." Valria snapped. She couldn't believe what she was hearing, Kuyre had helped her and now she was chewing him out. Frankly he did and didn't deserve, mostly he didn't. He was recovering from the disease when Mef had been killed, it had been painful enough that she had nearly lost him and now she was intent on arguing with him. Oh Mata Nui, what am I doing? I need a breather, some time to think. I didn't think he would be back so soon. Or at all."Kuyre...I'm sorry-I-I need to clear my head. Onuzek maybe you and Kuyre could talk for a bit, meet me back at the room in the inn?" She said in a rush, she didn't given either of them time to respond before she had started moving away and out of sight, back into the village.Why was she so angry? She didn't hate Kuyre, he was her friend and there was the possibility of something more, like there was in the past, he helped her but he always kept on showing up at the perfect time. She didn't know how to word it, but it was like she could never do anything on her own, like she was always being protected. She didn't want that, she didn't need him babying her, constantly protecting her. Strange as it sounded, part of her would have thought it better to have her stuff stolen than running into Kuyre and dealing with this whole mess again. Another ghost of the past showing up to haunt her again. Even if she wanted to move forward she was always carrying it around. All that regret, all that anger, all that sadness and it was slowly eating Valria from inside out.OOC: I realize poor Kuyre cannot catch a break in their relationship/friendship. Things might get better for him though. I would also say don't follow Valria, cause she needs to do something.

Edited by The Mask

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

IC. Charred Forest.Kuyre regarded her rather coldly. He didn't look at her. He didn't smile. He didn't do much at all. He let the words hit, and crossed his arms. Screw Mef. He was dead. He was going to stay that way forever (a long time.) Who cared that he had been somewhere else, namely a hospital, when people had danced over the grave of someone who was stating dead forever.He jumped up, shooting off the ground before he hit back. Leaves and small branches weaved across the dead forest as the blast from his leap sent him up. Valria was already leaving. Good for her. Maybe she would find someone else to yell at.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC Fehron"Switching it is!" exclaimed Fehron. He opened Door #1, and, lo and behold, there was the exit! "Come on, let's go!"Xacax saw the Toa rush in. "Well, you found me. And as a prize, here is the crystal you want." Xacax handed the power crystal to Geon. "Now if you'll excuse me, it's time to go. And one more thing: Above you are 108 tons of solid rock. Good luck finding your way out!" Xacax's throne rose through a hole in the ceiling, which sealed up after Xacax had escaped. Suddenly, the room shook. All of the underground chambers were beginning to collapse.
IC: MayhakaThis was the chance he had been waiting for he saw the being escape but he would prevent thaft from happening, right before the being he created a wall of stone end flung a small stone at him aimed directly at his mask.IC: Toa PalakoHe saw the room colapse and scattered the first stones using sonic booms, then he shouted:" I'm going to save Raika , get yourselves out of here and stop that mad being". Using his mask he quickly returned to the room were the bounded Raika was, It was colapsing too. He pointed his sword at Raika's face and said : "You can cooperate or die, your choice!"

I'm back!

IC: Tirus and Naehi, Ta-Wahi"One must adapt." Naehi said, her voice remaining flat, but her glances beginning to turn into momentary glares."Ah." Tirus said with a nod. "How do you like it here?" He asked after a moment, introducing another conversation subject. Several dozen steps ahead, they would begin to see the top of the forge's smokestacks.
IC(Tajeh): "Yeah...." Tajeh said quietly, "Adapt or die."IC(Noiatz Livic): "It's not home.....but it's nice enough. I like the heat, but sometimes it feels like mine lungs are on fire." Noiatz replied. She then pointed towards the top of the volcano. "Those pillars, is that your forge?"

WIP

IC(Tajeh):"Yeah...." Tajeh said quietly, "Adapt or die."IC(Noiatz Livic):"It's not home.....but it's nice enough. I like the heat, but sometimes it feels like mine lungs are on fire." Noiatz replied. She then pointed towards the top of the volcano. "Those pillars, is that your forge?"
OOC: Mine lungs? IC: Naehi and Tirus, Ta-WahiNaehi nodded in agreement, pausing her sending of glares. "You seem to recognize the situation. I suppose you will adapt?""Yeah." Tirus said between cough-like breaths. Even the most endurable athlete runs out of breath climbing the stone steps leading to the Fe-Toa's forge.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: (Ta-Wahi; Hidden Compound)"Please..."A voice cried in the darkness, but there was no response; only silence. He wheezed slowly as he died from the injuries already inflicted on him. What kind of monsters were they to let him die so slowly? He just wish someone would put him out of his misery. There was no sympathy for him, though. These men had come here with the intent to leave no survivors. He weakily opened his eyes and looked to see those who had done this to him. Two Toa and some kind of beast, a grin formed on his face as if he was laughing at the fact that he was dying. He was one of those strange new creatures that had been spotted on Mata-Nui. He'd never seen one up close before, though. The beast moved in closer, so close that the dying man could smell breath and the dry blood on his armor. The monster growled in his face as if preparing to finish him off. Then he suddenly stopped and pulled away."Come, hound..." One of the Toa commanded with the wave of his hand. He was all-white, eerily tall and thin. He was truly a figure of death himself. Staying close to his side was the other Toa, much shorter then his master, but twice as deadly. The man didn't seem to feel anything, not sadness, regret, or even satisfaction. He was surely some kind of machine. Meanwhile, the 'hound' followed the two Toa as they turned a corner, going into another room.The man smirked as he realized they were searching for something. They would never find it. With that, he took one last breath and let death take him, a smile still on his face, though."Their boss must be around here somewhere. Keep searching." The main leader stated, his head moving from side to side as he knocked doors open with each step. He was determined to find this 'boss'.In response, the Hound growled, "Yes, Lord Zeno." The beast lurked off to continue following the trail while the other Toa said nothing.Suddenly, Zeno stopped and turned to the Toa of Ice standing by him. "Find him for me, Wraith." He commanded. That was all he needed to say and the Toa of Ice known as Wraith gave his master a nod, a sign of his understanding. Then he simply stood there, not moving a muscle. Zeno smirked, he did not dare interrupt this man while he was thinking. The Wraith was quite possibly his most skilled assassin under his service. He believed in his abilities enough to know that he wouldn't fail in this small task.Wraith's face showed no emotion, he only listened. Then he heard ragged breathes from behind a wall. They were not far, but they were so low that one could barely hear them. Wraith looked over to Zeno and upon seeing the expression on his face, he knew that his master could hear it too. He only increased the sound, bouncing it off the walls and increasing the audio with the use of his element. Now the sound could be heard across the facility that this criminal called home. His location had been discovered. Wraith and Zeno moved with quickness as they stormed to a room where the sound was coming from. Zeno slammed his fist into the door and he cursed as it didn't open or budge. Not even a dent, this door was made out of some kind of metal. A blast of his sonic element could do the trick, though...Before he could do so, Wraith's hand reached out. "I will do it." Zeno seemed suprised at first but then he grinned and nodded to his assassin. The door froze in place literally, ice oozing out of each and every crack. Then with one solid kick, the ice shattered like gas and the room was open. Sitting there in the corner was a small, Ta-Matoran. His knees were tucked to his chest, but in his right hand, there was a Kanoka disk launcher. While he looked like a weakling, this man was Moschev; one of the criminal kingpins who ran Ta-Koro's underworld. He had built his fortune on the backs of the common people, using poverty to boost himself to a higher status.An admirable and almost respectable man if the circumstances weren't different Zeno had decided.Moshcev fired off a shot from his Kanoka Launcher, but before it could even reach it's intended target, a familar light-blue hand reached out to grab it an inch away from Zeno's mask. Wraith simply stared at Moschev, those cold, blue eyes focused entirely on him. He hadn't flinched when the launcher was fired, only moved to do his task. Wraith glided over towards the Matoran and picks him up with ease. He weighed very little and the Kanoka Launcher slid out of his right hand, falling to the ground."Next time you fire a weapon, make sure that you hit the target..." Wraith said through gritted teeth. He seemed to be showing... anger? This was unusual for Wraith and even he realized it for once he got in control himself, he simply dropped Moschev."Apologies, Master Zeno. I was not in control of myself." Wraith told Zeno who shook his head side to side as if he was dissapointed."Yes... you will be punished accordingly, but right now isn't the time for apologies." He said, pointing his staff at the shivering Moschev. "There is a skull that needs to be cracked open."Wraith took a step forward and Moschev shrieked with fright, "Nooo!"Zeno smiled as the man shrieked, pushing himself against the wall. "No?" He said, as if not understanding his words. "I'll spare your life if you tell me the location of the... Black Diamond."Moschev's eyes widened as he said the words, "B-black diamond? The black diamond isn't here! It was stolen from me three nights ago!"Zeno frowned, he had not expected the man to start spilling out lies so quickly. He'd have to be punished. "Lies? You dare lie to me?" He asked the Matoran, raising his old, wooden staff in his hand and preparing to strike down on him, but he was stopped as the man let out an even higher shriek then before."I am telling the truth!" He shouted and Zeno stopped the momentum of his swing, listening. "Three nights ago... A woman came to one of my parties. She was so beautiful that I didn't expect anything from her. However, before the night was over, my guards caught her attempting to steal from my room. They ran her off and assumed she just took jewelry. She had taken much more though... the Black Diamond."Zeno scoffed, "You allowed a thief to take the diamond?" Moschev bit his lip, "She was no ordinary thief, sir. She had abilities greater then any other Toa I had seen. The way she moved..."Zeno's eyes widened, "Describe this Toa to me! Now!" He commanded.Moschev eyes seemed to wander off as if he was reliving that day itself. "She wore red armor, there was some kind of belt wrapped around her waist, and she also wore a Kakama! That's how she got away so fast, by using her mask." He said, detailing the Toa's appearance, word for word."Niverys," Zeno muttered underneath his breath. "Three nights ago? She's probably nearly out of Ta-Wahi by now surely..." Zeno shook his head as he tried to gather his thoughts. Niverys, his former pupil, had taken the Black Diamond, an artifact of great importance. He had to retrieve that object soon, whether it meant killing his old apprentice or not. He stroked his chin before turning around and almost leaving the room, before he stopped, Wraith following him. "Oh yes, that's right. I told you I would spare your life..."Moschev let out a sigh of relief, "Yes...""Wraith," He whispered to his assassin. "Do not kill this man. Just burn this facility down." "What!? You promised-""I promised to spare you your life. Not your little hiding place. Thank you for your cooperation." With that he walked off leaving the stunned Moschev just sitting there as he tried to comprehend what had just happened. The ghost-like Wraith moved to pull an object out of his armor, a lighter it appeared to be. With one flick, he tossed it to the ground and the fire soon started to spread. Moschev screamed, but as he attempted to escape, an ice-like door blocked his way out. He beat on the ice, but it was hard as metal. There was no escape. Meanwhile, Wraith and his master, Zeno walked out of the facility, their Hound following after them as well. Behind them they left a building full of bodies that wouldn't be recognized by anyone. Especially not the incompetent Ta-Koro guard. They hadn't succeded in their test yet, though.

Not until Niverys was dead and the Black Diamond belong to them..

character_37075_f.jpg

IC: Onuzek"Huh," the gigantic Toa said thoughtfully as he watched the events unfold around him. Well, about as thoughtfully as he could put thought into a statement. Most of the stuff was moving too quickly for him to comprehend all at once, but eventually his brain caught up. "Onuzek is a bit confused, yes," he commented to himselfTo him, it seemed like Valria had known the other Toa, and it didn't look like they were that good of friends. This troubled the hulking Ba-Toa, as he didn't like it when his friends weren't happy. Deciding to do what he could to figure out why Valria was unhappy, Onuzek lumbered off after her friend. Partly because Valria didn't seem like in a mood to talk, and because the massive Toa was somewhat hoping that he'd get a new friend.New friends were good. Happy friends were good. Sad friends weren't good/ And Onuzek wanted for "Kuyre", as he remembered Valria had called him, to help him understand why Valria wasn't happy. That way, Onuzek could try and make her happy again.Genius.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC. Charred Forest.Kuyre hit the ground harshly, blowing leaves away from his landing point. He picked up his bow and a few of the arrows, pulling his cloak hood over his head to cast a shadow on his eyes. He was still as easily distinguishable in the red and black forest, his emerald armor shining. The hood just made him feel better.Of course Valria hated him. Of course. How else would fate have it? His luck would never allow him to have things otherwise. Feelings towards him would always be like that.His thoughts were abruptly interrupted as a a purple mass came his way. He lifted his bow, hand tremor and all, at the being."Stop."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: OnuzekThe hulking mass of purple, Toa, and muscle did as he was told, one of the few things he was good at. Along with bashing bad guy's heads in, that is. Onuzek was completely oblivious to the bow pointed at him, and to the danger an arrow posed at such close range, even to his thick armor.Of course, there was a giant, disarming grin on the massive Ba-Toa's face as he gazed down at Kuyre. Although, Onuzek's eyes were questioning as he said to the hooded Toa, "Onuzek is wondering why Gravity-Toa-Valria is angry. And Onuzek thought that Jumping-Toa-With-Hood could tell Onuzek why because Gravity-Toa-Valria seemed to be mad at Jumping-Toa-With-Hood."

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC. Charred Forest.He kept the bow trained on Onuzek's neck- a possibly fatal weak spot if he could get it in there."Stop grinning or I'll- I'll shoo- I'll... Whatever." He ended with a grumble, throwing the bow over a hook on his back. He couldn't shoot the large Toa.He listened to what he had to say. Or rather, ask. He could barely decipher what he meant, leaving a quizzical expression plastered on his face."She's not angry. She's just...upset. She's been through a lot. She's mad at me for...well, not showing up at a funeral."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: OnuzekThe massive Toa frowned, but nodded in understanding. In truth, Onuzek still didn't really understand, but decided to try and continue figuring it out. Valria wasn't happy. And that was bad. "Why didn't Jumping-Toa-With-Hood go to funeral?" the huge Toa asked, tilting his head to the side slightly.It was a simple enough question, one that Onuze hoped would get him somewhere.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC - Caith:The toa regarded the matoran who faced him intently."So why am I here?" he asked, taking a sip from his cup."You're here because I have a job for you," the matoran replied, wiping the brow of his noble komau."There's a toa, once a guard member. Aenarius. He's exiled now.""Which friend of your did you murder, or how much did you rob from you?" Caith asked a little bitingly."Smart. He killed a friend of mine in the guard, just because he slept with another guard's girl. Anyways, he was last seen traveling to Onu Wahi. I want you to find him." The matoran leaned forward. "And I want you to kill him."A smile spread across Caith's face. "Why don't we talk about payment?" he asked off handedly.OOC: Caith to Onu Wahi.

Edited by Zarayna

I.C. Kotahk furiously pounded upon the walls with his pakari strength. He watched as a stone landed on the energy crystal and smashed it to shards. Kotahk finally broke through. With one last punch, he opened a hole in the wall towards where he had seen light. He rushed through the hole, hoping the others would follow I.C. Kranuka a stone landed on Kranuka and pinned him down. He yelped with pain. He tried to roll the rock off of him before more rocks introduced him to his death.

elementalussal.png

IC FehronFehron quickly rolled the rock off of Kranuka. "Quick, let's go!" They ran through the hole and emerged into a large, deep pit. "Well... Who's good at climbing?" Dymiun asked.
Ooc: You know my chars are interacting with you chars?Palako-->RaikaMayhaka--> XacaxIC Toa PalakoHe pointed his sword towards Raika and said:"Stop running or I'll have to kill you!"

I'm back!