Bzprpg - Ta-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: (Valria)Valria smiled and stepped into the bathroom. Tomorrow she would go looking for a job first thing in the morning. Perhaps it would be a good choice to bring Onuzek along, then again she also still had to work out. She still had muscle to gain, fighting stances to relearn. All of this would take time but she would keep at it. She stepped in the bathroom and closed the door behind her. The was a clattering noise, likely the sound of armor removal and then the sound of water. A few minutes later the sound of water had stopped and Valria returned, her armor looked a little bit more shiny and overall the scarred Toa seemed to look a like nicer than she had previously.Valria sat down on her bed, the sky grew darker as night fell over Ta-Koro and the two Toa of Gravity. There was of course that eerie red glow of Ta-Koro. Valria smiled and turned away from the window."Goodnight Onuzek," Valria, said melodically.

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

IC: Avalanche"I like you already" Avalanche said to the Lesterin as he put his weapon away.Avalanche's dull gold armor was glowing in the flickering light of Ta-Koro's fire, concidentally mimicking his inner emotions. Ready for action, Do NOT bypass the filter. -B6

Edited by Black Six

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

OOC: ...Edited.IC: Naehi and Tirus, Ta-Wahi"A Matoran of Plasma wrote this." Naehi said. "His pen name is Paaki, his real name unknown." Tirus grinned slightly. "Certainly, miss." A moment later, he was one step above her, looking down at her. "I'm assuming from the way you're keeping pressure off of it, that leg's hurt." He said, nodding at her sprained limb. "You should probably come to the forge with me; If its really hurt, I'm sure we could find some medical supplies. If its just sprained, you could wait there until you find it fit to leave." Pausing, Tirus momentarily glanced at his hands to make sure they were relatively clean, and then continued. "Is it too painful to walk? Even if its only uncomfortable, a misstep on this slope... You may need to be carried."
IC(Tajeh): "You don't meet many Matoran of Plasma on this island...." Tajeh thought aloud.IC(Noiatz Livic): "Um, if it isn't, I don't want to bother you too much," Noiatz started with a weak smile, "but I think I do need to be carried."

WIP

OOC: Kotahk and Kranuka from Ko-wahiI.C. Unlike Palako, Kotahk did not use a direct approach. He took advantage of the fact that he was a little bit behind the others to stealthily keep watch over them. He wanted to see if there was anything more he could discover. He kept his guard up just in case he was spotted. He never picked a hiding place that he couldn't easily dodge a surprise attack.I.C. Kranuka laid at the feet of Xacax unconscious and bound.OOC: @ Palako Make sure you give the others time to respond. There is enough time in between shooting a sonic wave and jumping at someone with handcuffs for the other characters to do something in between. ;)

elementalussal.png

IC: Dymiun, Botan, and Geon were just starting to wake up when Xacax pulled a lever. The floor opened up and dumped all those present into the dungeon. "I knew installing the extra large trapdoor was a good idea..." muttered Xacax."Hey! Why do I get stuck in here, too?!" yelled a very annoyed Raika, who had accidentally fallen in with the rest.Fehron arrived in the Ta-Wahi village. Of course, he had no idea where the others were.OOC: Xacax's lair is hidden underneath an ordinary hut. You can't find it that easily.

Edited by Dralcax

aouROFb.png

IC Palako:He fell into the hole too,he knew he couldn't get out easy so he did the only thing he could do:He enlarged his voice so whole Ta-koro could hear him: "SOS I'm captured by a mad toa help!"OOC: Raika can I already handcuff you?

I'm back!

IC:Dalgo started walking through the Onu-Ta tunnel. He partiularly admired the architextural and mining skills of the persivering Onu-Matoran. After all, only a genius could sustain an entire city benath the earth. He loved to take casual visits to the Koro, and this was another one of those days.OOC: Dalgo to Onu-Wahi.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

IC: Avalanche"SOS I'm captured by a mad toa help!""What the karz?" Avalanche cursed as he covered his ears.IC: Butra"SOS I'm captured by a mad toa help!"Butra immediately triggered his Akaku, looking in the direction of the massive noise.Down, into the ground, below that hut...."Over there" Butra yelled and pointed.

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC: AvalancheAvalanche noticed a matoran courier entering the bar, quickly putting up some posters on the walls before leaving.Avalanche approached one of them and a devilish smile creeped across his face.Wanted: Toa MaasiDangerous group of Toa, responsible for extensive damage to Ga-Koro, threats to shopkeepers in Ko-Koro, and several crimes in Onu-Koro. No regard for law enforcement, or other officials of the law.Reward: 10,000 Widgets"Quite the paycheck we have here, Niazesk, unless Tobduk wants to stick with our original target"

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC:Mundryx noticed a messenger from Onu-Koro enter his office. The Kakama-Bearer told sorrowful news of yet another band of criminals and their various exploits. He gladly took a stack of posters, quickly memorizing the faces and names as the Courier left the outpost. He left his office and saw Riro, Ghui, and Kladdul standing around near the gate. Pehu and Ruaho were still guarding the gate, as he expected. He handed out the fliers to all five of them, telling them to look out for these criminals, before returning to his office and gazing out the window.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

IC:Fehron glanced at Butra, then went over to him. Together they broke into the hut that the sound had come from. They discovered a secret staircase that descended deep into the ground. They stepped out into the room- and fell into the still-open trapdoor, which then closed behind them.Raika was cuffed by Palako while she was distracted by Fehron’s entrance. Meanwhile, Botan was looking at the stone wall of the dungeon, looking for a way to escape.

aouROFb.png

IC: Butra"Oof" was the first Butra exclaimed as he hit the ground, he heard Fehron hitting the ground beside him."Now that was rather inconvenient, to think I didn't spot it with my Akaku" Butra berated as he got up."Hello, anyone here?" he called out.

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC:“Yes.” said Botan, stepping out of the darkness. “I think I found a way out of here.” Leading the group to the nearest wall, Botan fired a single seed, which lodged itself deep into the wall. The seed immediately began germinating and growing. As the tree grew, its roots penetrated the wall, worming their way into the little cracks caused by their growth and growing even further. Finally, the tree was almost full-sized, and a net of cracks was plainly visible on the wall. Eventually, the weakened wall could not support the tree’s weight and the tree toppled over, taking part of the wall with it, leaving a large hole in the wall. “Come on, let’s go.”OOC: Over time, tree roots actually can crack rock. Botan’s plant powers simply increased the strength, gave the tree the nutrients it needed to grow in solid rock, and also sped it up ridiculously fast :P

Edited by Dralcax

aouROFb.png

IC: Atrox (Ta-Koro)"For Mata Nui's sake, could you stop calling him Tobduk?" I sighed. "It's not clever. It's not funny. It just makes you seem mentally screwed-up. He has a name, and 'Tobduk' is not it. If we're going to give out bloody nicknames, let's at least have ones that work. EG, 'Trig' for Garn. Second, I think I remember something about us working for the Guard. That's not the Guard. That's a guy with a grudge and enough money to pay for a wanted poster. We're not bounty hunters! If the Guard wants the Maasi out of the way, we'll get them out of the way. But I'm not seeing anything to suggest that this is a job for us at the moment."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC: Dekal"We work for the guard, and that's a bounty put out by the guard. In other words, its our job to complete it," the Toa of Soncis stated, glancing at the poster. Sure, it was why he created this squad in the first place.Besides, nothing like a bit of old fashion hunting to remember the old days.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

OOC: We’re not outside yet. Remember, we’re still underground, we just went into the next room. We’ll have to make it through a whole mess of subterranean obstacles to leave :evilgrin:IC: The party found themselves in a large arena with four gates. The first one opened and revealed a ferocious Muaka. The second revealed a tough Kane-Ra. The third held a swift Sand Tarakava. The fourth, Fehron assumed, would be the exit.Xacax’s voice could be heard booming out through the arena. “I commend you on your escape, brave Toa. However, you’re not out of the woods yet. This arena is normally used for underground Rahi fighting. Today, however, you, too, are competing! Have fun!”The Muaka and Kane-Ra attacked, while the Sand Tarakava rapidly burrowed into the arena’s sandy floor. Botan looked back. “You just had to destroy our escape route, did you?” he complained to Palako.

Edited by Dralcax

aouROFb.png

IC: Atrox (Ta-Koro)"I see, we're going to hunt down a few Toa who have repeatedly escaped the law with a tough guy, a gunner, a guy who thinks he's a smart-alec, a characterless vegetable who thinks he's smart-forward-slash-funny but really just comes off as a guy who grew up with an ego and a face that'd break a mirror, and a me. That'll work perfectly."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC: DekalThe Toa of Sonics considered muting Atrox, but decided it probably wasn't worth the effort. "Anyway," he said, crossing his arms and looking around that the assembled group, "We are going to go after them, but first we need some intel. Which means finding some people who know more about these "Maasi"."

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: ButraButra still had his weapons from earlier, and he readied them as he made an addition. A paralyzing plant venom he knew of, it would certainly be useful here.OOC: See you tomorrow
IC:The sand Tarakava, unaffected by the distraction and stealthily waiting, lashed out with a two fisted attack as Butra made the slightest move, lashing out and striking Butra and Palako at lightning-fast speeds, then retreating into the ground. Meanwhile, Fehron had succeeded in getting the Kane-Ra's horns lodged into the wall, but the Muaka had already taken down Dymiun.

aouROFb.png

OOC: Alexin from KoIC: Alexin's boots treaded quietly upon the ground, a habit born of his usual working environment. Stealth was often of the essence, and it was something of an ingrained behavior to walk as quietly as possible.As he passed through the gates to the village of fire, he garnered more than a few strange looks. Coats were a rarity in this region, as was seeing a member of the Ko-Koro guard. His badge, pinned to the collar of his coat, attracted even more confused looks. It wasn't a common job he possessed, in fact, it was distinctly uncommon. Becoming an Inspector required a very specific skill set, and meeting very stringent requirements. As a result, there weren't very many of them. Outside of Ko-Koro, some people weren't even aware the career existed.But none of that mattered to the De-Toa. He was there for a very specific reason, one that did not involve explaining himself to the locals. He needed to be on watch, and make sure that his quarry hadn't managed to arrive before he did. If they intended to come here at all.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: DekalThe Toa of Sonics nodded. If they could get to Onu-Koro, then they could ask a few questions. Find out where they were heading, how they escaped, when they escaped. All of it was essential.Dekal smiled slightly under his scarf, quite amused with how this had turned out. Here he was, former bounty hunter in the guard, doing some bounty hunter work. If the universe had a sense of humor, Dekal thought he might be seeing it now.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -