Bzprpg - Ta-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Myka (Inn, Ta-Koro)

"Okay," Myka smiled, walking up to the desk. She took off the backpack, then went into her satchel, taking out a small purse. She took some widgets out, and handed them over, getting two room keys. She walked back to Zyron, and handed one to him. "Here you go."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC MayhakaHe was shot down but he could warn his friends Plalako hurled an emense sound blast into the ground below Raika and it skattered bringing Raika back to the ruins, Palako and Madhiki ran to the hole and said the others "Wait here and use your akaku!" the Trio entered the tunnels again and Mayhaka said:"Prepare to meet your end!". He created a fissure in the ground in the depth of the fissure you could see lava. Mayhaka builded himself and his friends a stonen armor protecting them from the lightning of the toa. A giant battle was about to begin.

I'm back!

IC Ira"No, I did not see such a skakdi. There was some knocked over twigs over that way." I pointed to a place where a path had been forcefully plowed through the bushes. "Maybe that way?"IC SurSuch a hard choice... Finally, I said "Perhaps the Pokawi Fajitas? With Bula juice as well." The Ta-Matoran smiled and nodded. "Good choice. I'm sure you'll be satisfied. And as for you?" The waitress asked, turning to Kaiapo.

IC: Zeno

"Hmm," Zeno said to himself, his eyes glancing over to the path. Clearly this was his work, but he was more interested in this Toa. What exactly was he doing in the Charred Forest, just standing there alone? The Dark Toa stroked his chin as his eyes observed every detail of his being and it quickly became clear to him that this Toa was something malevolent. A grin slowly formed on his face, underneath his mask and his eyes reflected that as they narrowed in on him. The Wraith started to head down the path but he stopped as his master held up a hand. "The Hound can wait... I'm more interested in this being." He told his assassin who frowned for a second before giving his master a solemn nod. If he wanted to object, he would not. It was in his nature to obey his master.

"Thank you for your assistance! What brings you out to the woods?" He asked the other Toa.

character_37075_f.jpg

I.C. Kranuka did as he was told by Palako. Kotahk watched them descend puzzled. Why not just let Raika escape? By examining their possible motivations, he began to think about more than just himself. It was a strange experience for him. He began to connect the dots, and decided to ignore Palako's suggestion, and descended into the tunnel.

Edited by Elemental Ussal

elementalussal.png

IC: Butra

Butra's Akaku let him observe the on-goings deep down in the underground, and he quickly decided that Palako was going to need help.

"Let's give him a hand, shall we?" he quipped before he descended into the ground with his wodden weapons at the ready.

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

"Okay," Myka smiled, walking up to the desk. She took off the backpack, then went into her satchel, taking out a small purse. She took some widgets out, and handed them over, getting two room keys. She walked back to Zyron, and handed one to him. "Here you go."

IC: Zyron (Inn, Ta-Koro)

"Thank you" Zyron said and took the key, nodding slightly.

"So uh, do you want to go to your room right away, or... I dunno, maybe we could just drop our things there and take a little walk, talk a bit..." he smiled faintly. "Of course, I do understand it if you're already tired, but I thought... yeah"

The Le-Matoran figured out that he'd better stop now.

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)

IC: Myka (Inn, Ta-Koro)Myka smiled happily at Zyron. "No problem. I'll just leave my stuff in my room and meet you back out here in five minutes, 'kay?"IC: Myka (Inn, Ta-Koro)Myka smiled happily at Zyron. "No problem. I'll just leave my stuff in my room and meet you back out here in five minutes, 'kay?"

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

This went better than expected, Zyron thought.

"Yeah, sure!" he replied cheerfully. "I'll be here."

The matoran didn't really feel like placing neither his hat nor the bag in his room; after all, the bag wasn't heavy, and his hat... well, no, he'd never take that off if it weren't necessary.

Edited by Taka Nuvia ~ Demon Jester

OOC: From Kini.

IC:

Feongulf walked on in silence, their feat struggling across the landscape of cooled lava, Xerov presumably trailing somewhere behind her. Ta-Koro was a growing collection of towers and walls on growing steadily on the horizon, but they were still a good ways off yet, and it darkness of night was slowly creeping over the island, not that you tell all that much. We should still be able to reach the village before nightfall, Feongulf thought. But I'm going to need sleep. It's been a busy couple of days, and karz is that tiring.

She considered the notion of striking up a conversation with her traveling companion, but shrugged it off. Considering what we chatted about earlier, anything more would probably just turn out very, very awkward. Even worse then any talk with Xerov is. Which is saying something.

Edited by Javert

IC: Xerov (Path to Ta-Koro)

I follow Feongulf in silence. Ta-Koro can't be too far off, but it's getting dark.

It's funny. I don't really fear the dark anymore. Only what lurks in it.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC (Kaiapo)

"Not as great as I think?" The Toa chuckled softly. "Valria, I saw you rescue a Matoran from a burning building with no regard for your own safety. Regardless of how you may see yourself, you are a hero."

He turned to the waitress. "I'll have a salad, please, and water."

The waitress wrote his order down, smiled, and left. The Toa of Earth turned back to the others at the table.

"You are generous with your strength in the protection of the weak; that alone is the definition of a Toa."

OOC: I hate this new quoting system it blends a quoted post and the current post too easily.

IC: (Valria)

"Thank you Kaiapo, that's very kind of you." Valria replied, still unsure whether she was really worthy of the title "hero". Agni, he was definitely a hero. Mef, he had walked all over the island to help a girl recover her memory and deal justice the monsters. Kuyre, who suffered and suffered and lost so much and despite his faults, yes, he was still worthy of the title "hero". Though as she thought about what she went through, about what she did, maybe, just maybe there was a sliver of truth. She did save lives and had put her life at risk. It was just a little hard to accept that she was finally doing something right for once.

When she finally looked up again the matoran woman returned, holding a large tray and placing each meal onto the table, along with the drinks.

"Alright Toa, just let me know if you need anything." The matoran said to the group before leaving. Valria waited a few seconds before finally deciding to grab the burger and gently took a bite out of it. The flavor, the smell, all of it was mouth-watering. She took another bite and another, but slowed down and place her meal back onto the plate, wiping her face with a napkin.

"Thank you, both of you. Thank you Sur, for healing me, I'm sure I would be dead if it wasn't for you." She turned To Sur when she said the Toa's name and then to Kaiapo. "Thank you Kaiapo. The two of you have done a lot for me, I'm not sure if I would ever be able to repay either of you, though I wish I could." Valria's head hung low at her last statement, she was officially broke and with no job she was completely without widgets.

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

IC: Nelan

I started tapping my foot at the exit to Onu. "Well?"

IC: Tomar finished scrubbing down the bar right as some hot shot bounty hunter tried to start a fight. Most underestimated the old Toa. Few did twice. He picked up his sword from under the counter and smacked the hunter with the flat of the blade. The hunter spun a bit and fell down. Tomar dragged him outside and sat him against the wall.

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

OOC: Hey giaz i got this really quick so here

IC: Dekal

The Toa of Sonics was already making his way down the tunnel, walking at the purposeful pace as he made for the Koro of Earth. His dark cloak blended almost perfectly into the darkness, and the only indication of a being there was the slight shin of his armor.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Tirus and Naehi, Ta-Koro

"Yeah, this is it." Tirus said, staring at the cement and iron on of the building without interest.

As he opened the door, Naehi ever so slightly raised one eyebrow, staring at the Vortixx in his arms. "And you are?" She asked, her annoyance at this new distraction showing in her eyes.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: Kaldrus

Kaldrus from Ko-Koro

Kaldrus Disliked fire. He could stand it, but the magma below him made him shudder. He continued to ride down his makeshift ice chute, that bridged the Tren Krom gap. Through an enormous amount of concentration he was able to keep the ice slide together despite the heat the threatened to melt it to slush. Shaken, the Toa of Ice crashed into the cliff on the other side of the break. He didn't know how the Toa of Lightning would be able to make it, but in his present state, Kaldrus could do nothing to keep the ice flow going...

~Madu-

<}> <}>

~

RPG Profiles:

Cresk

ic:

A silver and red toa of plasma strolls to the gate asks the Ta-Matoran guard and asks "What is this place?" the guard responds "Ta-Koro city of fire may I ask your name Toa" "My name is toa Talo I found my self on a beach not that far from here".

wearewaiting.gif

I am Talo last of the toa of the lost element of AWESOME.

IC (Kaiapo)

"If you truly wish to repay us, then come with us."

Valria's head snapped up in surprise at this, but Kaiapo's face showed no emotion. He merely watched her, cool as a cucumber.

"You see," he continued. "We go to Ko-Koro, to join a Toa team with the goal of emulating the First Toa. To give without expecting to receive; to protect without expecting payment."

His green eyes bore into her own.

"We would be honoured to have a Toa like you."

A team? A team of Toa? True Toa that held to the tenets of what that word truly meant? She was honoured by what Kaiapo was asking of her, but did saving those people really make her so?

Maybe, maybe not. Maybe by not accepting she would find something else and likely drift on life. She wouldn't be a true Toa, despite having the body of one. She could pursue interests, she could settle down, and relax. She could drift on, she could see Agni again. She could rest for the final time. She could give up and move onto another life. Any other person would, people wouldn't blame her, it was that easy. Just give up...

No.

Did she give up when she was lying underneath the burning wreckage of that Inn? No, she kept moving and brought that little girl to safety. Did she give up when she was weak and finally on her own? No. Did she give up when Telric had tried to escape, when he had killed Mef? No, she had dealt justice. Did she give up when she finally faced that monster of a Toa? No, she fought on. Did she give up when everyone but Agni left her? No she pressed on and their unity carried them to the Kumu Islets. Did she give up when the memories flooded her mind, so much horror and grief? No, she returned to seek justice for those who had been struck down. Did she give up on any leg of her journey with her companions? No. Did she give up when her mind was broken, shattered from the horrible experiences she had to endure? No, she found her way to Ta-Koro and found allies.

Throughout her life, the life of this particular Toa of Gravity many things had changed for her. One thing had always remained the same. No matter how bad things got, no matter if all this darkness threatened to swallow this island whole. She would fight on, she would sacrifice, she would never quit. True Toa would never give up. They would never go down without a fight. They would fight and fight and fight. It made no sense...to get up after every beating. To look your enemy in the face. Why though? Why did she not give up when she had every reason, every odd stacked against her or any Toa, or any good person in this world?

Good never gives up. It never bows to Evil. This is the very reason Evil never won. The reason that villains always lost in the stories told to children during bedtime. Evil could never reach the level of conviction that good has. It would always fail, always.

Valria turned to Kaiapo, there was something in her dark green eyes. A glint of something, as if there was determined fire in her eyes. Valria raised her fist to do the traditional bump that Toa teammates had always done over the years. She spoke and it was not with the same voice she had been speaking to them previously, something had changed in those moments she spent thinking.

"I accept Toa Kaiapo. I, Toa Valria will accept the honour of fighting evil and protecting the weak by your side."

IC (Kaiapo)

The Toa of Earth bumped Valria's fist, his face brightening in a rare smile. "And I will accept the honour of standing with you, Toa Valria."

The meal was over; Valria's plate was empty, and she looked as though this was the first time in a long while she'd been satisfied. Placing some widgets on the table for the waitress, the Toa stood to his feet.

"We leave for Ko-Koro tomorrow morning. I believe there's an inn just down the road; Sur and I will stay there. Do you have any accommodations, or will you need a room as well?"

IC. Ta-Koro.He heard it, just as he was giving up. It was a breath of air in the ocean he felt he'd been drowning in."I accept Toa Kaiapo. I, Toa Valria will accept the honour of fighting evil and protecting the weak by your side."What did it mean? He didn't know, and honestly he didn't care. He had found her, and he couldn't let her go again this time. He hurried over, spotting her and another Toa. Said Toa spoke something and bumped her fist. Maybe he was someone she'd met in the time since he'd seen her. He stepped between them, an unintentional action he wouldn't have normally done."Hey, Val, I-"He was getting weird looks. Was he unwanted? Had she replaced him as quickly as she had before? Was she already forming a been life, pushing away her past one? He stepped back a bit, eyes drooping. She didn't want him. She'd made that clear in the forest. He was simply a tie to something she wanted to forget. An anchor to her greatest sorrows."Val..." His voice was soft, vulnerable, much weaker than before, "I just wanted to say..." He didn't know what to say. He couldn't express himself. How could he explain it to her, what he needed to? Their relationship had always been tragic. And everyone knew how tragedies ended.He looked from her new friend, to Valria, and to himself. He was a beaten-down, scarred soldier. His body was like a piece of scrap paper, taped and re-taped because it was never good enough to match the author's standards. He could never fit her standards. He backed up even more, feeling an animosity grow. He grabbed his wrist, looking at the ground."I'm sorry. I'll be going."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

Myka did a small, joking bow, then straightened and walked through the door, waiting on the other side for Zyron.

Zyron smiled when he saw Myka's bow. Could it be that she was feeling better now as well? He hoped so, because the awkwardness earlier had been... well, awkward.

The Le-matoran too stepped through the door, carefully closing it behind himself.

"So, since you want me to lead the way...", he quickly glanced to the left and right, "I'd say we go, uh, this way" He pointed in the direction he was intending to choose, down the street, then just started walking, certain that Myka would indeed follow him.

Of course he had no idea where he was going.

"Not again. Not this time." Valria grabbed Kuyre by the wrist, but quickly turned to the group. "I need to talk with him, but yes I will need a room, I'm sorry for imposing on you two." She quickly lead Kuyre to just outside the building. These were much more personal matters and thus she wanted to deal with it personally, without the audience inside. Valria refused to believe that their life was just but a tragedy and at least one of them would lose in the end. It was then when she finally decided to join that team that she decided to stop running. Running away from her memories, from the scars, from Mef, from Agni, and most importantly...Kuyre. A Toa that endured so much, that life had tossed around and he thought she was willing to leave him again, willing to see him hurt again. Kuyre had meant the world to hear and yet she kept pushing him away. Not this time, she wasn't going to lose him again.

"I'm sorry Kuyre, for what happened, for what I put you through. For running from it all, and leaving you. I'm not going to do that anymore. Not this time, not again. I love you." The Toa of Gravity reached up around the Toa of Air's neck and pulled his head down, bringing his lips to hers. It felt right and she new that while she had cared for Agni, Mef, and Alrin, she loved the Toa that was standing in front of her right now. Valria broke away from the kiss and hugged Kuyre. "Had that a long time coming, didn't you?" Valria laughed softly, a few tears already making their way down her mask.

IC Ka'tru:
Ka'tru from Ko-Wahi.
He slid down the tube more, keeping his speed in check with his sword. But the tube was melting! He realized this just in time to jump out of the structure before water touched him. But he was falling too fast! Thinking quickly, he used his elemental power to electrify some of the water in the air around him. By doing electrolysis, the water turned to gas, and in a hot updraft, brought him safely to the ground.
That...that was too close. If he touched water for just an instant, he would probably be okay. A little longer, and he would feel intense pain, longer, and he would pass out. It wasn't actually fatal, but he woke up feeling crummy in any case. He walked around for a little while, then found Kaldrus and walked towards him.
rsz_screenshot_from_un_chien_andalou.jpg
My Writing Blog (more writing coming soon!)

My Bionicle/LEGO Blog (defunct)

Hyfudiar on Spotify (noise/drone/experimental music)

IC: Kaldrus

"Very... cool, Brother. Now we must get to business. But where shall we start. This mountain is very large. It may take time to search. Where shall we start? There is a large crater at the top. Perhaps we should start there. It might lead to the center. I believe it is the most likely place for the starting place of the Madness."

~Madu-

<}> <}>

~

RPG Profiles:

Cresk

IC: "Well I better go and find a way around the island maybe a gukko brid perhaps only one problem how do I get to Le-Koro to find one hmm". Then a Turaga of gravity came up and said "well their is a tunnel over there toa" Talo responded "Thank you wise turaga do you know where Makuta's lair is also"

the turaga paused then said "I do it is in K-" then his words where drowned out by Talo shooting a plasma bolt in the turaga's shoulder. Talo then said "no one can know Makuta's lair's location" and decided he better go get that gukko he headed of to the tunnel to Le-Koro.

Edited by Toa Talo

wearewaiting.gif

I am Talo last of the toa of the lost element of AWESOME.

IC Ka'tru:

"You talk to much." was all that Ka'tru said as he strode off walking towards the mountain. "You said we should get to business. Now stop talking and do it."

OOC: I was realizing that my character should be colder to people.

rsz_screenshot_from_un_chien_andalou.jpg
My Writing Blog (more writing coming soon!)

My Bionicle/LEGO Blog (defunct)

Hyfudiar on Spotify (noise/drone/experimental music)

IC. He just stood there, embracing Valria. He didn't think of what they'd been through. He didn't think of the pains that still hurt him. He didn't think of Mef. Or Agni. Or Telric. He just held her against him, wishing he could just hold her there forever. He didn't care about teams. He didn't give a rat's hind-quarters about stopping Makuta. All he cared about was Valria. And then he digressed. A life like his had taught him what was and wasn't healthy. "Well, Ms. Valria," he said, the sadness in his eyes vacant of tears, "I suppose we should get going?"He laughed, but it wasn't the sound of someone enjoying a joke or a laughable experience. It sounded like freedom. It sounded like fears disappearing to welcome in courage. It sounded like honor. It sounded like bravery. Most of all, it just sounded relieved.What would happen when he and Valria met with the Toa from earlier? He didn't know. All he knew was that wherever she went, he was going. Through rain of blood, or storm of the dead, or the high water of hatred and betrayal, he would continue by her side. Karz, he hadn't died yet, and today would be no different. He would survive the worst as he already had. He would fight through the most horrible like he already had.He would stay calm and carry on.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC Ira"Not really," I half lied. "I just like to keep myself prepared if something happens."

IC: Zeno

"Ah," Zeno said with a slight nod of his head. He knew this Toa was lying, though. Zeno had seen the eyes of many hardened criminals, murderers, and worse during his travels. This man's eyes showed all of this and a great deal of sadism. A smile formed on his face, Zeno was delighted.

"That's understandable. One can never know what someone's true intentions are..." He told the other Toa staring into the eyes behind his mask. Meanwhile, Wraith circled around the Toa, on his master's orders of course.

Zeno wanted to see what exactly this stranger was capable of...

character_37075_f.jpg

"I suppose so." Valria looked, smiling gently and wiping the tears away from her eyes and mask, it was a relief to finally say it. She gave the Toa of Air another peck on the cheek and broke away. "I'm going to be leaving for Ko-Koro with those Toa. Those Toa in there asked me to be part of their team, I want to help them, they're good people. Now let's go properly introduce you." Valria smiled and wrapped one of Kuyre's hand in hers, pulling the Toa of Air along. Having Kuyre here would make things better. Along the way back into the building she asked a question.

"Do you think you could train me to fight again, I'm kind of out of shape." Valria said, the last part a slight joke at her current physical state. The food was helping her gain back what muscle she had lost, the Valria Kuyre once knew was returning, at least physically.