Bzprpg - Ta-Wahi

Friar Tuck

Lenat- Ta-wahi Docks

IC: That last comment drew a small chuckle from the Vortixx before he said, "Wait here while I go charter a boat. It will save us a couple days worth of walking."

After several minutes of talking and haggling with several different people, Lenat came back with a satisfied look on his face.

"There is a trader heading to Ga-koro in about ten minutes. I've managed to get us a couple of spots aboard it."

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

IC: Voutok [Ta-Wahi Docks]"Works for me" Voutok simply replied, somewhat subconscious about his own comment now. "So...what are things like in Ga-Koro? Have you ever been?"

Edited by Voutok S'Tythe (Ray)

Behind this sucky post count, a writer and hardcore RPer lies in wait of a reason to post...

For those who will likely ask when reading some of my non-RP posts: for me, "*shot*' = "I know that what I said was something stupid and I am acknowledging this before people think I'm serious."

Oh yeah, and my current BZPRPG character bio can be found here.

"Why...me? Oh yeah, that's right. I'm weak. I'm of a minority, a minority of people with a common trait: we hear too much. And what we're supposed to hear hurts to hear. When I'm alone in a silent room, I can hear a pebble dropping from a mile away. I can hear a motor boat being started up several yards off the coast. A whisper from outside, I can hear as if they were talking right at me. An explosion in another koro, I hear as if it's just outside. Sounds useful, right?"

"Wrong."

"It's a curse, if you ask me. The same pen dropping inside this aforementioned silent room would ring in my ears. If I stood by the same motor, I'd get a headache. The same whisper would ring in my ear like two metal beams being slammed together in front of my face. The same explosion would render me deaf for years...thank the Spirit I thought of getting me something to dampen the noise, or I'd end up like the rest of my kind..."

~Voutok S'Tythe; unknown date, unknown location

Lenat- Ta-wahi Docks

IC: "I've been to all of the villages at some point or another, but the only one that I have spent more then a couple of days in is Ta-koro. As for what Ga-koro is like? Hmmm, well, its calm. Not exactly quiet but what noise there is is even and unhurried. The sun shines down on the ocean and sets it shining like a thousand gems. White beaches edged by green foliage."

Lenat stopped talking and turned, a smile on his face.

"In other words, its a nice place"

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

IC: Voutok [Ta-Wahi Docks]"You had me at 'calm'." Voutok replied with a slight smirk. "So where's this boat that's supposed to take us there?"

Behind this sucky post count, a writer and hardcore RPer lies in wait of a reason to post...

For those who will likely ask when reading some of my non-RP posts: for me, "*shot*' = "I know that what I said was something stupid and I am acknowledging this before people think I'm serious."

"Why...me? Oh yeah, that's right. I'm weak. I'm of a minority, a minority of people with a common trait: we hear too much. And what we're supposed to hear hurts to hear. When I'm alone in a silent room, I can hear a pebble dropping from a mile away. I can hear a motor boat being started up several yards off the coast. A whisper from outside, I can hear as if they were talking right at me. An explosion in another koro, I hear as if it's just outside. Sounds useful, right?"

"Wrong."

"It's a curse, if you ask me. The same pen dropping inside this aforementioned silent room would ring in my ears. If I stood by the same motor, I'd get a headache. The same whisper would ring in my ear like two metal beams being slammed together in front of my face. The same explosion would render me deaf for years...thank the Spirit I thought of getting me something to dampen the noise, or I'd end up like the rest of my kind..."

IC Fehron

"Sure, why not." Botan, Geon, and Dymiun quickly agreed.

IC Raika

Raika was led into a dark prison cell. "Here you go, your new home," said the jailer. "Hope you like it here, because you won't be leaving for a looong time." Raika just glared. She knew she would find some weakness in the prison. She had lost her Kanohi, and with it a good 50% of her elemental powers, but she still had her chain whips, concealed in her forearms.

aouROFb.png

Lenat- Ta-wahi Docks

IC: "Right there" Said Lenat, pointing to at a medium sized ship that was about to lower it's sails.

"I guess we should get on now. Don't want to be left behind."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

IC: Voutok [Ta-Wahi Docks]"Yeah...you lead the way, I think it would be in both of our best interests if someone who knows what they're doing is the one who talks with the captain or whoever we have to go through to get onboard."[OOC: I'll let you make the transition post. Why? Take Voutok's words and make them mine =P *shot*]

"Wrong."

IC (Kaiapo)

The Toa of Earth smiled and shook Kuyre's hand.

"It's good to meet you," he said. "I wish we could stay longer, but Sur and I have travelled far today, and tomorrow holds the same. We need our rest."

He looked at Valria. "You said you needed a place to stay? I have enough for another room, should you need it."

IC: (Valria)

"Yes, I do. I just wish I had enough to pay for it." Valria sighed, it felt wrong to rely on others to pay for her. Even though the the fire had left the Toa of Gravity without any weapons or widgets. "I must thank you and Sur again for being so generous."

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

IC(Tajeh):

Tajeh noticed Naehi looking at him and he turned from beet red to ice pale. The dramatic color shift was probably noticeable by everyone from ten Kio away.

IC(Noiatz Livic):

Noiatz gave Tirus a puzzling look for a second but then looked down to properly wrap her ankle. "Left over right, or right over left? Or up and down? Kraz."

IC: Naehi and Tirus, Ta-Wahi

At Tajeh's coloring, Naehi smirked. Thankfully, the smirk was one of visible amusement, and not cruel amusement, but true enjoyment.

Hearing Noiatz's indescision, Tirus smiled slightly. "I would try left to right first, it's the easiest way to do it, in my opinion."

pNNgXax.jpg

At Tajeh's coloring, Naehi smirked. Thankfully, the smirk was one of visible amusement, and not cruel amusement, but true enjoyment.

Hearing Noiatz's indescision, Tirus smiled slightly. "I would try left to right first, it's the easiest way to do it, in my opinion."

IC(Tajeh):

Tajeh slunk into the bench, trying to make himself small. It wasn't too hard, but he stood out pretty well against the stone walls.

IC(Noiatz Livic):

"Oh, well, it's just I normally don't go out of my way to get injured," Noiatz said with a grin. Noiatz began wrapping his ankle up, going left to right, per Tirus' instructions.

WIP

IC: Zyron (Ta-Koro)

"I'm sorry" The Le-matoran smiled apologetically. "It's just that... well, I think so too." He was not quite certain whether he knew what Myka wanted to hear; everything seemed quite clear to him.

Zyron gently squeezed her hand, his smile widening a bit.

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)

IC:

"So, we heading in?" Feongulf remarked to Xerov, breaking a the awkward momentary silence. "Or looking for someplace else? Or is the inability to sleep another one of your issues?" If it is, it's one of the less abnormal ones, she thought, staring up into the ash-black clouds, blocking almost all light from the stars. Her mind drifted back to her earlier recollections, the image of her burning home returning to her mental eyes. She quashed the image as soon as it appeared.

Really, we have issues between us to give half of Mata Nui sleepless nights.

Edited by Javert

IC: Myka (Ta-Koro)

"So, that's it? We're... a couple now?"

IC: Xerov (Ta-Koro)

"No, I can sleep." I look at the inn again. "Then again, I don't know if I'll be able to sleep in that."

Honestly, while it looks like the night's going to kill me in there, I probably wouldn't be sleeping anyway. At least this way I'll have fending off vicious vermin (alliteration) to keep me interested. "Alright. We're heading in."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC: Butra

Raika had been dumped in a dark cell, well deserved treatment in Butra's view.

Butra turned to the Toa he'd once attack, reached out with his hand.

"Now that we're out of immediate danger, allow me to most heartedly apologize for attacking you earlier"

Edited by Geardirector

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC(Tajeh):

Tajeh slunk into the bench, trying to make himself small. It wasn't too hard, but he stood out pretty well against the stone walls.

IC(Noiatz Livic):

"Oh, well, it's just I normally don't go out of my way to get injured," Noiatz said with a grin. Noiatz began wrapping his ankle up, going left to right, per Tirus' instructions.

"Are you intending to look pitiful?" Naehi said from behind her book, having begun to read it again. "Or is that just an side-effect from your embarressment?"

"Well, I wouldn't know what that's like." Tirus said, his hardy, coarse grin growing larger.

pNNgXax.jpg

"Are you intending to look pitiful?" Naehi said from behind her book, having begun to read it again. "Or is that just an side-effect from your embarressment?"

"Well, I wouldn't know what that's like." Tirus said, his hardy, coarse grin growing larger.

IC(Tajeh):

"I'm not even gonna answer that." Tajeh said quietly.

IC(Noiatz Livic):

"Riiiiight......" Noiatz rolled her eyes as she tightened the bandage.

WIP

I.C. Kotahk and Kranuka

The group made their way to a Ta-Koro restaurant. Kotahk coughed uncomfortably every couple minutes. Kranuka picked out a seat, and waited for the waiter. "Assuming we make a Toa AND Matoran team, what should we call ourselves? It would also be cool to have a little headquarters established, like a place where we could keep different kinds of weapons and supplies."

elementalussal.png

IC:

"Well, there's always the remains of Xacax's lair... Won't he be surprised when he returns?" remarked Botan.

Geon promptly rejected the idea. "Due to the collapsed subterranean chambers, the land is too unstable to build on"

"We still need a name," pointed out Dymiun. "What sounds good that can include Matoran as well as Toa?"

aouROFb.png

IC: Naehi and Tirus

Smiling smuggly, Naehi continued to read, satisfied for the moment. For a moment, Tirus did nothing, his eyes quiet and contemplative. "Excuse me, miss, but I believe I have something to tend to." Tirus said quietly, before walking away from Noiatz, walking past Naehi's imposing desk, and entering the forge in silence. A few moments later, the sound of a hammer furiously smashing against metal filled the air, continuing without hesitation.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: (Valria)

"Yes, I do. I just wish I had enough to pay for it." Valria sighed, it felt wrong to rely on others to pay for her. Even though the the fire had left the Toa of Gravity without any weapons or widgets. "I must thank you and Sur again for being so generous."

IC (Kaiapo)

"It's no longer generosity," the Toa of Earth replied. "I'm simply looking after my team."

He smiled, then turned to leave the restaurant, leaving a pile of coins on the table. He emerged into the blistering air of Ta-Koro, and made his way down the street to a nearby inn, the others following close behind. They would have an early start the next morning; it would be best if they got as much rest as possible.

IC SurNodding silently to Valria, I followed Kaiapo out the door. It was going to be a long day tomorrow and I needed rest. Looking around at the hustle and bustle of Ta-Koro, I began noticing similarities between the village of fire and my hometown. "It's not so different after all," I thought.

OOC Timeskip!

IC (Kaiapo)

The next morning dawned not fresh and clear, but warm and overcast, as it always did in Ta-Koro. Even though the group of Toa emerged from the inn shortly after sunrise, it was still hot, which was an unfamiliar experience for most of them. The Toa of Earth was used to the consistently cool temperatures of Onu-Wahi, and Sur was used to the brisk mornings and hot afternoons of Le-Koro.

Regardless of comfort, they were all awake and ready to go.

Kaiapo led the group down the streets until they were standing at the gates of Ta-Koro, where several GUards were, well, standing guard.

"Pardon me," the Toa of Earth said, approaching one of the Ta-Matoran. "But where is the cablecar to Ko-Koro located? I heard there was one here."

"You heard right," the Guard answered briskly. "But you heard late. The cablecar was destroyed some time ago by an unknown assailant; there's no way to Ko-Koro from Ta-Koro now. You'll have to find another way around."

Kaiapo frowned. "What happened?"

The Matoran shook his head. "It was destroyed. The Guard isn't releasing any more information at this time."

The Toa of Earth nodded in thanks, then returned to his companions, his green eyes thoughtful. "The cablecar is not longer operational," he said wryly. "That puts a wrench in my plans, I suppose, but no matter. We will simply have to go around."

IC: Naehi and Tirus

Smiling smuggly, Naehi continued to read, satisfied for the moment. For a moment, Tirus did nothing, his eyes quiet and contemplative. "Excuse me, miss, but I believe I have something to tend to." Tirus said quietly, before walking away from Noiatz, walking past Naehi's imposing desk, and entering the forge in silence. A few moments later, the sound of a hammer furiously smashing against metal filled the air, continuing without hesitation.

IC(Noiatz Livic):

Noiatz looked at the forge door with a puzzled look. She glanced at the Matoran sitting on the bench a few feet from her. "Does....does he do that often?"

IC(Tajeh):

Tajeh threw his hands into the air. "I have no clue. He's a warrior-smith with a bad sense of style and likes strong liquor. That's all I know."

IC(Noiatz Livic):

Noiatz just looked at the Matoran. "What in kraz is he talking about?" Noiatz looked at Naehi and repeated her question about Tirus.

WIP

IC Palako

"As name I have a cool one: The Toa Libertea or just Team Liberty..

IC Kakopa

"Guys I know some guy who will be helpfull here, he is a toa of ice who is a famous medic. Also as transport, I have a Gukko and Palako has his mask of telepotation and Lhimato has a mask of flight, so that will be enough to carry us all."

I'm back!

IC: Butra

"Well, obviously, Toa libertea is out of the question, the name was supposed to encompass both Matoran and Toa, while Team Liberty is a bit too... sensational for my taste. Does anyone else have an idea?"

Edited by Geardirector

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...