Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC, Agzinel: Agzinel lay on his bed, drunk, and with his Mark still glowing. Why is it that everyone seems to be having fun except me? he thought to himself. To pass the time, he took out his axe and levitated it using his Gravity powers. But he soon got bored of that, too. He lay down on the bed again. He started to hum to himself, bored.OOC: Wow, Agzinel is really bored, isn't he? :P

OOC: Yep. :P Moving on.....IC: EmotiaAfter the kiss, Emotia just cuddled with Tillian, she yawned suddenly. "Say...lets play a game...whoever can stay awake the longest wins, the loser has to um...wear a party hat all day tomorrow!" She giggled.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Tillian (Bright-Star Inn, Le-Koro)"Of course you can't," Tillian said with a grin as he squeezed her tightly for a second. "I should have never let you start out with Salamanders..."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Madrihk (Le-Koro)Madrihk wasn't really invested in the musical, as he was just waiting for it to end so he could get the full attention for the ILS business he was going to announce. Therefore, when the Toa of Ice heard someone interrupting the show - evidently by trying to recruit a Toa - he got interested, and snuck away to speak with the shouter."Excuse me," he said as he approached Cy and Aelynn, "for I am no Toa of Iron, but I do know one. He's a member of my team, the Island Liberation Squad, currently stationed at Lake Pala. It so happens that we were going to set up a sort of trouble center anyways, in order to help people that need it. So, if you have a cause I can agree with, I think it would be too much of a stretch to say that I can help you."

OOC: You send Tabby a PM?IC: AelynnShe was visibly excited that someone might be able to teach how to use her power better. The Toa of Iron turned towards the black armored Toa of Ice."Really? You can help us? That would awesome! Green you hear that? He might be able to help me!"OOC: :lol:

IC:Cy answered Aelynn,"Hold on-I want to know a little about this village first. If you want to go, up to you." He turned to Mahdrik, holding out a fist for the Toa Salute, "Most folks call me Green Tornado. Green or Tornado for short. I'm one of the defenders of Le-Koro- I help out the Gukko Force on an informal basis. Tell me about this village by Lake Pala-I've heard rumors of it in the area. I doubt I would be a permanent resident, as my home is here, but I might be able to help you on an occasional basis. I'm sure Makuta is rather opposed to the idea of new settlements."OOC:Basically asking for a summary of the events since our last encounter and enough info to bring Cy to the village. Also, you have a map of Pala Koro, correct? I'm looking for a spring break project and might like to try out my Blender skills on your settlement.

IC-Jaron:"Just a few, here and there," Jaron said happily. He finished off his steak, and downed the rest of his cider. He'd only had...three glasses. And he never started to feel drunk until the eighth. He'd done rather well at staying sober.Jaron reached into his satchel, which was next to him on the table. He had used his rather good metalworking skills to make something new this time. Whereas Tillian had his diamond engraved, Jaron had literally shaped his sapphire into something beautiful. He had carved it, meticulously throughout the play, until it finally reached what he wanted.He pulled out the small necklace he had made. The Sapphire had been carved into the likeness of a Kanohi Kaukau, as though from an old drawing, and he had set it into a golden pendant shaped slightly like a Hau. He handed it to Nikila, smiling. "Here's one of my latest," he said to her.IC-Ryllia:"I don't care if it was dull," Ryllia said stubbornly. "You could have just used your Toa power to knock her out for a bit when you made your escape." Ryllia looked up to the Toa named Onuzek, and noticed him staring at her."Is there anything I can help you with?" She asked him politely.OOC: Have fun with this, Gravity. Have fun with it.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

OOC: Here we go.... :PIC: NikilaShe took the Sapphire as if it was the most precious thing in the world. Nikila was speechless for a few second, but before Jaron knew it, she wrapped her arms around him. Almost tipping over the table in the process."You made this?"IC: Onuzek"Da, um, uh....." He said along with other intelligent things."Onuzke is um.... He...."The Toa of Gravity's face was a bit reddish...OOC: :PIC: Aelynn"So, we're going!" she said, really excited.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC-Jaron:"Who else would?" Jaron asked Nikila, hugging her back. "After all, you know I never trust my work to Toa of Iron or Toa of Stone. Why would I want to change that for one of the most important things I'm ever likely to make?" Jaron smiled, leaning back in the bed. He looked up at Nikila."I think sleeping would be a good idea now," he said to her. "Unless, of course, you have different plans," he said slyly.OOC: Well, there's enough on that topic from Jaron...onward to the hilarity!IC-Ryllia:Normally, Ryllia would get mad at others staring at her the way he had been...but she didn't get mad with this big guy. He was a friend of Jaron's, after all. Jaron generally picked pretty trustworthy people. She stood up, looking around. Geriam had left already."Alright, Onuzek," she said, grabbing the Toa of Gravity by the arm...claw...appendage. "Since everybody else seems to have left, besides these two, you get to help me clean up." She began to grab dishes, handing them over to Onuzek, as she quickly washed and dried the tables with her element.

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

IC: Tillian (Bright-Star Inn, Le-Koro)"It's the strongest alcohol in the universe, love," he said, absentmindedly playing with the diamond on her necklace. "It's said that enough Salamanders Revenge could poison Makuta himself."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Nikila"Seeing as I'm too tired to punch you, nah," she said, falling onto the bed next to him.IC: Onuzek"Um.... Ok."He managed to grab all of the dishes by levitating them with some of his element. They then stacked themselves into a neat pile on one of the counters.Onuzek then bagan to use gravity to take the dishes off the tables, adding them to the pile.The massive Toa continued with this untill the task was done.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC-Ryllia:"Good," Ryllia said. Then she looked at how they had pushed three tables together. "Okay, big guy, now you get to move that table from there," she pointed at the table, "To there." She pointed at another spot near it. Then she thought for a moment, and shook her head."Oh, great," she said to herself, out of Onuzek's hearing, "We don't have any rooms remotely big enough for somebody like him." She looked around, trying to figure out what to do.IC-Jaron:"Too tired to punch me?" Jaron said, fake concern filling his voice. He wrapped his arms around Nikila's waist, holding her tight by him. "Since when are you too tired to punch me?" He looked at her kinda sideways."Are you sick?" He asked her, laying his head on the pillow.

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

IC, Agzinel: Agzinel sat alone in his room, bored out of his mind. Then a thought popped into his head. "Wait... I forgot... I play piano!" he exclaimed to himself. He opened the door to his room, and walked downstairs. He sat at the piano. He took a deep breath... and began to play a song he hadn't played in a while. He also began to sing. "Sing us a song, you're the piano man..."OOC: Okay, guys, he's playing "Piano Man". How interesting! :P

IC: Nikila"No, not really, Seeing as I can still do this," she said, forming a small fist of water, and directing it towards his face.IC: Onuzek"Ok!" he said, happy to help.The Toa lumbered over, and with one arm...claw...appendage- thingy, picked up the table and moved it to the spot she had pointed to.OOC: Are you playing music? For Onuzek and Ryllia? Wut? :P

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC-Jaron:Jaron noticed the water, and flashed it to steam before it hit him. He then blew away the little cloud left behind. He smiled, and hugged Nikila tighter to him. "So," he asked her, "What do you plan to do tomorrow?"IC-Ryllia:Ryllia looked at the table, and nodded approvingly. He took orders rather well. "Okay," she said, grabbing his claw again, "Follow me. I'm going to show you where you'll be sleeping." She led him towards the back of the hotel.

profiles i guess

IC: Onuzek"Ok," he said, as Ryllia pulled him along by his claw."Where is it?"IC: Nikila"Oh, you know..." she said, "Keep you out of trouble, maybe insulting your mental state a few times. The usual."She layed her head aginst his chest, "Why, you have any plans?"

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC-Jaron:Jaron closed his eyes, still smiling, when Nikila lay her head on his chest. "Well, maybe...but they involve Onuzek mainly. All for tomorrow," he said, chuckling slightly. He heard the titan thumping around downstairs, and laughed slightly."I wonder how he's getting along with Ryllia," he mentioned. "After all, he was certainly staring earlier, wasn't he?" Jaron chuckled again.IC-Ryllia:"It's in the back," Ryllia said, opening up into the bunk-room, where the people who worked at the inn slept, if they didn't have a home of their own. However, the Bright-Star pretty much was Ryllia's home.She pushed two beds together, giving Onuzek room enough to lie down. "It looks like you're going to have to sleep with me tonight," she said simply, climbing onto her own cot.OOC: I like how everybody just went with the name I gave the inn in a passing piece of dialogue...it's funny, really. I have an inn to my name now!

profiles i guess

IC: ReaverThey left me. They just left me. She was standing outside the tavern, looking in at them having a great time. Her head hung in her hands, drenched with tears. Her eyes and Mark glowed a blinding blue-white with emotional agony. She looked up into the sky, at the very top of Le-Koro. She narrowed her eyes in anger, and pulled out one of her Daggers. She rapidly, ragefully, and loudly carved a message into the wall.Dear friends, or so I thought,If you care about me, follow the Daggers.If not, I will hunt you.-ReaverShe then flung the Dagger into the wall with such force that part of the blade came out the other side, in plain sight of the group. She took one last look, then turned and ran towards the village. Upon reaching a wall at the edge, she flung another Dagger into it. Then she began to scale the building with the speed and agility of a Brakas. Finally, she reached the top, where she buried her last Dagger into the roof. Then she stood at the edge, motionless, a silhouette against the moonlight.

The Writer Formerly Known as Zeal
BZPRPG Profiles
Ghosts of Bara Magna Profiles

IC: NikilaShe sighed and closed her eyes, "Yeah I did.""You know, with all those plans you have for him, I feel slightly concerned for his health. Mostly mental health."IC: Onuzek"Ok," he said for the third time, he realized this and said, "Hm.... Onuzek has been saying 'Ok' a lot.""Onuzek still doesn't think it matters where he sleeps, though."The Toa of Gravity layed down in the extra-large bed Ryllia had made for him, anyway.He was at a loss for how to act around Ryllia.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

OOC: I'm...I'm scared.IC-Jaron:Jaron heard a loud thump-sound outside, and disengaged Nikila's arms from around his neck. He got up from the bed, grabbing his long-knife. "I'd better go see what that was," he said to her, as he walked out the door.When he came outside, he noticed the dagger in the wall, the message next to it. He sighed, shaking his head. It appeared that in all the excitement of Tillian's birthday they'd forgotten Reaver. He grabbed the dagger, holding it in his hand. He walked along the path through the village, grabbing the second dagger he saw.He then looked up, and saw Reaver standing up on top of the roof. He climbed up, using the two daggers he'd grabbed already, then grabbed the third at the top. He held them out to Reaver, smiling at her."Would you like these back?" He asked her politely, hoping to start a conversation on good terms.OOC: Jaron is speaking to Reaver. Mata-Nui, what'll happen? ...By the way, nobody follow along. I want to see what this conversation turns out to be. :PIC-Ryllia:"Yes, Onuzek, you have," Ryllia said to the Toa of Gravity. "And I'm not going to have you sleeping out in the cold and wet when there's a perfectly-sized room right here," she laughed, smiling at the Toa of Gravity.OOC: Don't worry, Gravity, he's doing fine. :P

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

OOC: D'oh, Kal, you stole my thunder!IC, Agzinel: Agzinel finished his song. He unfortunately did not have anyone to applaud him, so he went outside. He looked around. Then he noticed a message carved into the wall. What's her name, Reaver? She probably did this, he thought to himself. He used his Gravity powers to make himself float. He followed each dagger he found until he found himself standing on the roof. He noticed Reaver there... attacking Jaron! Agzinel raised his hand and increased her gravity, sending her to the gound. "That's not very nice, you know," he said quietly.

IC-Jaron:Jaron smiled at Reaver, gently moving the daggers from his neck. He sat down, looking up to the Toa. "Agzinel," he said to the Toa of Gravity, "I'd recommend leaving soon, if you wouldn't mind." Hoping that Agzinel would leave, he looked back up at Reaver."Alright, Reaver, do what you need to. Yell, scream, kick, punch, whatever you feel I deserve. Just...try to avoid killing me, if you can," he added. He sat still, waiting for Reaver to do as she would.OOC: Xemnas, I said don't follow along. Why don't you listen? :P

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

OOC: Mata-Nui, what have I done? :oIC-Ryllia:Ryllia was happy to see Onuzek smile again, and not just dumbly smiling, which seemed to be his normal expression. This smile seemed a bit more real."I'd imagine you would," she said in response to his comment. "It's warmer, safer, and you're less likely to get sick." She pulled up her blanket around her, but kept the light on.

profiles i guess

OOC: Fine, I see how it is... :PIC, Agzinel: "Yeah, I'm going to go now..." said Agzinel awkwardly. He jumped down from the roof, lessening his own gravity to slow his fall. Then he returned to his room and sat on the bed. He lay down, and soon fell asleep.OOC: Yeah, this is what happens when Agzinel follows these guys... he gets bored. :P

IC-Jaron:Jaron smiled at Reaver, and he stood up. However, he didn't raise his fists. "I don't think I made this clear, Reaver," he said to her, smiling benevolently. "I'm not going to fight back. You can punch, bit, kick, whatever makes you happy, but I'm not going to hurt you in return." He unbuckled his belt, with his gladius and his knife, and set his shield down. He stepped away from them, slightly towards Reaver."I think we've already done enough of that," he said, looking her full in the eyes. "I'm not going to continue it." He straightened, preparing for what she was going to do to him.IC-Ryllia:"Hey, I feel the same way," Ryllia said to Onuzek. "I love Gukko, but none of them really like me." She leaned back on her pillow, laughing slightly. "Well, I'm certainly feeling tired, so I'm going to turn off the lights now. Alright?" She asked Onuzek, her hand on the switch.OOC: I'll have to give him a new heart, somehow...uggh. Where's V-3 when I need him...I know he always has a supply somewhere.

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

IC: SkyraSkyra and Laserbeak were the only ones still in the tavern apparently, Skyra was about to say something when a dagger suddenly stuck through the wall."What..the..." He said drunkenly, he rolled his wheelchair outside. He looked up to the roof to see Reaver and Jaron up there clowning around. "What....are you guys doing?" Skyra half yelled, half slurred, he was too drunk to really comprehend what was going on. IC: EmotiaEmotia had fallen fast asleep on top of Tillian.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Reaver'No, I don't think you get it. I want to give you a fighting chance. If you just stand there, I will take you to the brink of death... and leave you there, to suffer until someone sees fit to kill out out of mercy.' She cracked her neck. 'So come on, buddy boy, don't make me have to do that.'

The Writer Formerly Known as Zeal
BZPRPG Profiles
Ghosts of Bara Magna Profiles

IC-Jaron:"Just head off, Skyra," Jaron said in a commanding voice to the younger officer. "This doesn't concern you." He turned back to Reaver. "So, when shall this begin?" He asked her."As I said, I'm not going to fight back. If I wanted a fighting chance I would have kept my weapons." Jaron frowned. "Reaver, would you mind telling me what's wrong?" He asked the Toa, concerned. "If you wouldn't mind, I could at least apologize for it," he said.

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

IC: NikilaShe had a strange feeling that Jaron was in danger. But she ignored it, as she go that feeling a lot.OOC: *backs away from Kal*I'm sure you can think of something.......IC: OnuzekHe was about to say 'ok', when he stopped himself."Yep," he said instead, closing his eyes.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -