Bzprpg - Onu-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: "Oh, sorry, we'll just wait here then." Trakuda replied, gesturing with his banana to a space right next to him, and once he had finished speaking, walked into it. After a brief silence, his talkative side took control again, "Say, he's gonna be alright, isn't he? Didn't look too good when he was coming out of the mine."

OOC: I edited my previous post cause apparently I was confused...lolIC: ?? - Onu-Wahi Tunnels -The cane extended yet again, this time between Aru and Ihrey. The mysterious masked man then used the cane to pull himself through the water again and to the two women. He looked at Aru. "Excuse me, but...you nearly drown me, and that fine fellow who is still in there." He pointed to Tehlin. "Mind removing the water?"

Edited by Snelly the gelotophobic

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

OOC: Automaton, did you forget about Laz, or is Ihrey lying?IC: Aru"You may know more than you think, so stop stalling and answer the question that is posed to you, not another. Have you seen any of my species, excluding myself?"

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC: Gavarm shrugged in his simple manner. "His stump was cau-ter-ized, so 's long as 'e rests up uh little-'er 'im, bein' in th' saddle should sahffice-," said the Ussalmatoran, pointing out one of his commander's idiosyncracies, "He'll do just fahn."Gavarm then extended a hand to the Ko-Matoran for shaking. "Name's Gavarm of Ussalry 7th, deputy," he said casually.

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

OOC: Laz...I probably forgot...When did Ihrey interact with him?IC: Ihrey"Listen, how about next time, if you want a chat, you let me know. Because I've half a mind to rip your arms off for this display. And what species are you even talking about?"

Edited by The Wretched Automaton

LzcD9OS.png

I wrote stories once. They were okay.

OOC: Ah. She didn't really stop to chat with him then. IC: "I gathered that," Ihrey sighed, rolling her eyes behind her Kanohi. "We Toa are usually so much better looking. But if you really want to know, I've probably seen one yours before. But he caught fire before he could say anything interesting."

LzcD9OS.png

I wrote stories once. They were okay.

OOC: New character arriving! Name's the shade. He'll attack anyone open to interaction.IC: Shade walked the tunnels of Onu-wahi, paying attention to anything that moved. His movements were sure, yet seemed to glide. He could not be heard, and shadows seemed to cling to him. As he walked, he mused to himself. "Why do these matoran fear me?" he wondered to himself. "I only ask to destroy toa, and I leave them alone. If they don't, I never harm them." He picked up one of his daggers, sharpening it idly. "Come to me, little toa."OOC: Shade open to interaction.... if you dare........

Gentlemen, it's time to spread the word. And the word is: Panic

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

IC: "In which, Ah'm inclined ta presume, ya act as rulah of Mata Nui's banana pop-u-la-shun," said Gavarm coolly as he withdrew his hand, but with a playful grin on face.He bowed deeply. Then the matoran nodded to the fruit in Trakuda's hand."Y'all's scepter, your majesty."

[Profiles]

IC: Tarnok"Always bring a banana to a party." Tarnok commented, looking at the 'King of Bananas'. He stared. He reminded him of Helios.....Tarnok shook his head. The incident with the mine had stirred up things he didn't want to remember. He frowned, both at Sulov's predicament and at his memories.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Gavarm shrugged again. "Ah'unno."We bin ovur ta Le-Wahi uh few tiahms, but we always onlee ate rashuns," explained the simple deputy. "Ar mishuns ar typ-i-cally quick, and besides, Sulav doesn't know what ta eat roundabouts there-he says it's cuz ever'tings bad grub there, but we all know it's cuz he doesn't know th' poison from th' proph-yl-axis," he added with that same playful grin. "As Ah live in Onu-Koro," Gavarm went on, "Ah onlee evah eaten rahi, 'shrooms, and beer all my liaf."

Edited by Armadijo

[Profiles]

IC: "Wow, really? I don't think I could survive being a soldier." Trakuda exclaimed, "I eat a lot, and that means variety and quantity. Le-Wahi has the best fruit, Ga-Wahi has the best seafood... There's a world of food out there, and- Woah, I'm starting to sound like a food critic." he paused for a moment to take in what he had just said, "Anyway, I guess it's safer not to eat loads of random berries and all that stuff, they could be poisonous, or worse."

IC: Tarnok"Then you couldn't survive a day. Eating a large quantity of food ill prepares you for hard, several day pursuits." Tarnok said, unusually blunt. "You would collapse from hunger a day in to a prolonged chase."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

I.C. Tradoris and VulcanonTradoris pulled out an odd looking gadget. He pressed a button on it and a force field surrounded him thus protecting him from the plants. Vulcanon used his heat vision to burn a plant. A plant grabbed his torso. He used brute strength trying to free himself. Until molten spikes pierced him in the shoulder. He yelped dropping the metal ussal cart.Tradoris grinned. It was going even better than he had hoped. He turned off the force field, and ran at the plant toa. He quickly alternated his body colors producing an extremely disorienting effect on any viewers, and hoping this would knock off the plant toa's focus, sent a punch strait towards his head.

IC BotanBotan quickly closed his eyes, regained his focus, activated his Mask of Kindred, mimicking the powers of the Krahka, allowing him to shapeshift into a Rahkshi of Intangibility, causing Tradoris to stumble through him. Botan then returned to his normal form and grew Acid Grass in order to melt Tradoris' force field generator.IC FehronFehron caused chains to grow from the Ussal cart, yanking Vulcanon in and trapping him inside.
OOC: keep in mind Botan would have had to have seen an intangibility rahkshi activate his power in order to use it himself. :)I.C. Tradoris and Vulcanon"Brilliant usage of strategy. I commend you as a worthy opponent." He tucked his generator away before the acid grass could devour it. He burned his own feet in the process though. "We'll be leaving now." Tradoris activated his cameleon ability and became invisible. Vulcanon wasn't going to give up so easily. He shattered the ussal cart with one punch and snarled evily at the two toa. He charged toward Botan and blasted a zamor sphere with a paralyzing substance. That should be moving fast enough that he can't become intangible in time. he thought.
OOC: He saw plenty of Rahkshi in a Brotherhood battle. Read my character profiles for more info on the battle.IC FehronFehron saw Vulcanon fire. Reacting fast, he formed springs under his feet and leaped in front of the zamor. He screamed as the venom paralyzed him. He fell to the ground, his breathing shallow. The Toa who had once strayed onto the path of darkness had now redeemed himself.IC BotanBotan stared down at his friend. He called upon the last reserves of his power. He grew special herbs from the ground. Extracting the plant juices, he mixed an antidote for the poison in a cup made of leaves. He poured the antidote into Fehron's mouth. Fehron would recover soon.OOC: Fehron should recover in a minute or two.

aouROFb.png

OOC: Dralcax, if you guys don't mind, I'll involve myself.IC: As the Shade moved through the endless tunnels that encompassed the koro, he heard a noise. Suprised, he drew close, silencing his footsteps and hiding in the shadows. It seemed that several toa and others were fighting. Smiling, he hid and watched, waiting for his chance to attack. "Let us see who is the better of the teams..."

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

OOC: Dralcax, if you guys don't mind, I'll involve myself.IC: As the Shade moved through the endless tunnels that encompassed the koro, he heard a noise. Suprised, he drew close, silencing his footsteps and hiding in the shadows. It seemed that several toa and others were fighting. Smiling, he hid and watched, waiting for his chance to attack. "Let us see who is the better of the teams..."

OOC: Sure. Also, your sig link seems to be broken.IC FehronFehron awoke to see Botan staring down at him. He looked around... and realized he could. He got to his feet.

aouROFb.png

OOC: ThanksIC: Shade looked around, then attack with all his speed, using sonic to distract all involved. "Now this is what I call fair odds," Shade smiled menacingly. "Get ready to fall, everyone." He moved back and took a fighting stance.

BZRPG profiles

IC FehronDespite still being a little tired from his ordeal, sitting around wouldn't help him recover fully. He struck first, attempting to bind the intruder with chains.IC BotanBotan was running low on energy, but he could still help Fehron. He noted that their opponent was a Toa of Sonics. Super hearing+Sonics=a critical weakness. Every time that intruder used his powers, he hurt himself as well. I just hope that Fehron knows what he's doing, he thought.

aouROFb.png

IC-Kal:"You're sure about this?" Kal asked the Ussalry guard. The Guard nodded, and Kal shook his head. "I don't believe it," he muttered, walking on to the hospital. "That somebody would blow a hole in the great mine.""You can never know just what others will do, Kal," Dendron said soberly. "If they had something to gain by it, most Makuta-Followers would do this in a heartbeat." He shook his head sadly."True," Kal said, stepping into the hospital, "True. Doesn't mean I like it, though." Then he saw the Toa of Electricity he'd been looking for. "Oi! Alfon!" He called. "Madrihk wants you!" He didn't really care if Alfon would find it odd.OOC: Aaaaand.....Cue fight.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: TarnokTarnok looked at Kal, eternally annoyed that he wasnt the same height as the Toa. "Oh great. More beings come to join the party." he commented sarcastically."You bring bananas too?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC:Onu-Koro was dark. But the Heuani was darker.Keeping to the plentiful shadows, the Toa of Shadow slinked unseen along the edge of the underground village. He dissolved and reformed into another spot of blackness closer in, hugged the wall of a house and the lee of its shadow as a pair of Onu-Matoran rounded the bend. They did not break pace or stop chattering about the search and rescue parties in the great mine, and so Heuani knew he had not been sensed. Heuani continued to a largish hut near the center of the Koro, around which three hefty Matoran walked sentinel paths. It was near a square full of lightstones; there was little shadow with which to work. The Turaga was clever. Heuani cursed to himself. He made note of any and all potential shadows he could use. There were none large enough to hold or hide him. Heuani decided another approach would be needed. Fingers of darkness came into being around the lightstones. The area was thrown into the complete darkness of the underground, and the guardsmen immediately rushed together and made a barricade of their bodies before the door of the hut. Heuani was mildly impressed by Whenua's preparedness. He had obviously instructed his guards to take such a maneuver if they lost visibility. Onu-Matoran have good night vision, and so they would be able to see any beings coming towards the entrance. Heuani didn't do as they anticipated; his night-vision was as good as theirs, and he could see the guards easily. Instead, he melted into shadow again and silently recomposed his body near where he knew a back door to exist. It was sheer against the rock of the house, would have been invisible if not for Heuani's prior knowledge of its existence. With the blade of his flamberge, he levered open the door, and swooped inside. Whenua was waiting for him, and brandished a bright lightstone in the Toa of Shadow's face. Heuani instinctively recoiled for a moment, but he easily snatched the stone away from the Turaga and dropped it to the ground. Before Whenua could call for help, Heuani had put his sword's edge into Whenua's open mouth. The Turaga got the message clearly, and his shout died before it could emerge. Heuani's face, impassive and intriguing, commanded the Turaga to remain silent. Whenua found that he had suddenly lost his voice, as though it had lost its will. Heuani smiled, and picked up the unspeaking Turaga under one arm. Moving as quickly as he could quietly, the Toa of Shadow left the hut the way he had come in, bearing his prize who flailed and kicked with all his elderly might but was unable to make a sound. Heuani dove, Turaga secured, into the nearby underground river. Heuani let the lightstones outside shine once more just as he splashed into the river; the calls of the guardsmen and the racket they made drew their attention away from the noise. He dragged Whenua down a secret passage that, ironically, Whenua himself had described to a visitor not too long ago; none but the Turaga had known about it, and so none but the Turaga would have known how the unseen kidnapper had disappeared without a trace. Whenua had vanished with him.OOC: Another one gone.

test2.png

IC: AlfonAn unknown voice called out to him by his name and spoke of Madrihk, something he found quite unusual. Probably a new recruit or courier sent to deliver a message or receive news on their progress. Exiting the hospital ward to go look for the source of the voice, he only found a strangely recognizable Toa."Hold up..." he muttered, wrinkling his face as he studied Kal. Where had he seen this guy...? He looked so familiar but at the same time, he looked completely foreign to him. Then it clicked together for Alfon: this was the cannibal in Le-Koro. In a flash, his sword was drawn and its tip was digging into the Toa of stone's neck."You." he spoke.

IC-Kal and Dendron:"Me," Kal said, slightly confused. He backed up slightly, the sword was digging into his neck a bit more than he would like. Although, he'd really like it if it wasn't at his neck at all.Dendron, however, had pulled out his staff and caused it to grow to the length of a sword. He batted away Alfon's weapon, giving Kal time to form a two-handed sword with saw-like obsidian edges. He held up his weapon, as Kal held up his."Is there a problem here?" Dendron hissed.OOC: Don't outright say 'cannibal.' I want this to last a bit longer than three posts. :P

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

IC: Alfon"Yeah, there is actually." Alfon retorted, speaking the words with disgust in his voice. Simply seeing Kal's face brought back images to him of a dead, mutilated Matoran's corpse where someone ate away at it. Repulsive."Your friend here killed an innocent in Le-Koro. How do you know Madrihk?" he asked, this time his voice slightly more menacing as he continued to hold up his sword.

OOC: You know it's funny...Havon just so happens to have been near Whenua's hut...IC: Havon - Nearby Whenua's Hut -Havon and the others had all been near Whenua's Hut. So when everything went dark, Havon immediately lit two flames in the palm of his hands, letting the group see for a moment. "Why did...the light-stones just go out?" Havon wondered out loud. Then the lights came back on. The guards around Whenua's hut were all shouting. "What is going on!?" Havon shouted at one of the guards.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC-Kal:"I haven't killed anyone!" Kal protested, hefting his stone macuahuitl. The thought that somebody might accuse him of killing somebody enraged him, to the point where he barely kept an animalistic growl from escaping his throat."I get the feeling you're off here," Dendron said, managing to stay calm. He shaped the tip of his staff into an iron-hard point, ready to be used like an elongated dirk. "And I don't like the way you're threatening us with that pig-sticker," he said, tapping Alfon's sword.

profiles i guess

IC: Alfon"I believe threatening you is less than you deserve so count yourself lucky. I have no quarrel with you." he began, pointing at Dendron. "However I do with that cannibal you're travelling with. If I wasn't such a nice guy, you would be dead the moment I drew my sword.""Now then, answer my question: how do you know Madrihk."OOC: Sorry Kal, I don't feel like a two on one fight. That and I gotta go.