Bzprpg - Onu-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: ChorAfter almost a week, the mining party was on their way back. Chor had accompanied the group of Matoran and Ussals on their journey, for the route they had taken was an infamous one. Almost every step of the way, Chor and 3 Matoran Ussal-riders had to protect the mining party from either rockfalls or Rahi attacks.Chor was glad to be returning. As much as he knew that the mining party wouldn't have survived without him, he still would have preferred to stay back in Onu-Koro and perform less exhausting tasks. At the present moment Chor was leading the group, mechanically moving one leg after another to maintain the pace. Why on Mata-Nui didn't I bring an Ussal? thought Chor. Right now he wanted nothing more than to just lie down and do nothing for a couple of hours, but there were certain matters that needed attending to.There were no casualties from the journey, save for some lost mining equipment and an unlucky Matoran's broken arm. Chor had taken it upon himself to see that the Matoran miner had his arm fixed, and meant to take him to the hospital as soon as they were back in Onu-Koro. To add on to his duties, Chor was to report back to the Ussalry commander and return the borrowed Ussals.In the near distance lay a market. Seeing civilisation gave the mining party an excuse to quicken the pace, eager to see some old and perhaps new faces. Approaching the market, it was clear that not all was well. Several Matoran were crowded around two Toa, one of which was in no healthy condition. Chor rushed ahead of the mining party to the injured Toa's side, whereupon his eyes met with the Toa of Earth kneeling beside him."What happened to him?" asked Chor.

Edited by FeeFee

I have an old Flickr account here

Previously Feefeeri/Felix the Cat

I MOC sometimes

IC - Zlynn - MarketZlynn's vision flickered from the Toa of sound to the newcomer- a fellow Toa of earth if he's ever seen one. He glanced over his uncommon mask- was it of animal control? Maybe summoning. He didn't remember -and the shield on his back. Beyond that little analysis, there wasn't much he could tell about Chor."I'm not sure. I found him like this not three minute ago," he explained.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Chor"I have a party of Onu-Matoran heading back into Onu-Koro. We also have Ussals," said Chor to Zlynn. "We could take him back on one of them, you're welcome to accompany us if you wish."Chor took the shield off his back and handed one end to Zlynn. "Here, we'll lay him on this and carry him to the Ussals," Chor added. "I'm Chor, by the way. It is nice to see a fellow Earth Toa around here... what brings you to this marketplace?"

Edited by FeeFee

I MOC sometimes

OOC: Meanwhile...someone who had been completely forgotten by EVERYONE...IC: Havon - Onu-koro -Havon sat on a bench, not too far off from Whenua's hut, he was starting to wonder where the devil the rest of the Hau Karda was.

OOC: Not everyone. I had Dekuna turn up a while ago. Here.IC: "Right, what's the plan now, Havon?" Dekuna asked. "We came to Onu-koro like you suggested, so what do you have in mind for the team?"OOC: Besides becoming caught up in whatever the BC and doing here and getting ground into mincemeat. Edited by The Lorax

ppg2.png

OOC: Oh wow... THe fun starts ... ALL OVER AGAIN.. :evilgrin:NO, I'm not about to say "go ahead and do what you want with my char," but it's gonna' be fun... for me at least. :PIC: Draeverian Joskiir"Any more obvious and I'd be unconscious," Draeverian choked out through, perhaps even aided by, his mask of fate. Pain rolled through his body with every prod and shuffle to get him onto the shield, though his arm felt numb, distant, as if something had vanished from his body irreplaceably. Slowly, he could hear the voices colliding, making jumbled sense like le-wahi's undergrowth. Two voices now. Maybe more. With concentration, Draeverian clung to consciousness. He had a message to deliver. Fighting it down, chaining that monster all men fear back to its sunken rock, he spat, then began."Look. I know who blew up the mine. I know who she--" Draeverian's last words fell short as his body went limp.OOC: Is he dead? Hmm... I wonder.

Edited by Band Wagon Jumper

OOC: Meanwhile...someone who had been completely forgotten by EVERYONE...IC: Havon - Onu-koro -Havon sat on a bench, not too far off from Whenua's hut, he was starting to wonder where the devil the rest of the Hau Karda was.

OOC: Not everyone. I had Dekuna turn up a while ago. Here."Right, what's the plan now, Havon?" Dekuna asked. "We came to Onu-koro like you suggested, so what do you have in mind for the team?"OOC: Besides becoming caught up in whatever the BC and doing here and getting ground into mincemeat.
OOC: Didn't see that before, must of got buried in an army of text. -_-IC: Havon - Onu-koro -"Well, I suppose we should try to find more about this NEX is. You think we should wait for the others? Or get started already?"

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: "Let's get going" Dekuna urged. "I'll keep half an ear out for their arrival, which is better than a quarter eye. When they finally arrive at the meeting place, we can meet tham back there."

IC: (Uar)"I agree with Dekuna; at this rate, we'll probably be waiting the whole day for the whole team to assemble." Uar said.IC: (Enara)The Vortixx watched, inconspicously from among the large amount of beings in the Koro, the two Toa meet another Toa, this one of Sonics. The three seemed to be having a discussion. Edited by The Mask of Ice

My BZPRPG Characters

BIONICLE Table-Top Roleplaying Game System Project, Started by The Iron Toa

I used to write something about my rank here, but then I took an arrow to the knee...

IC - Zlynn - Market"Business."He took one end of the shield, lifting the Toa with Chor's help. He was just about to get him moving, when he spoke. Someone had...blown up a mine? Zlynn listened closely, only to watch him go limp, heart light flickering. Zlynn's eyes widened. He couldn't be dead. If he had a free hand, he would've checked his pulse, but as it was..."Let's get him to the Ussals," he said urgently, moving towards the said Rahi.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

OOC: Naa, being dead's no fun, let's see how long we can keep you alive for :PIC: ChorWith renewed urgency the two Toa carried shield and its burden to Chor's nearby mining party. Several Matoran ran out to meet them halfway, bombarding them with questions they didn't have time to answer. Carrying the unconscious Toa was easily done, as both Toa had abnormal strength. Carefully sliding him off the shield and onto the back of an Ussal, Chor couldn't help but wonder what important information this Toa had tried to tell them... and if so, could they bring him back to tell the other half of it?"Everyone pick up your gear, we're moving out!" announced Chor. "Hey Toa, what did he mean? Which mine blew up?" he added as he turned to Zlynn. Having been away for quite some time Chor needed a recap on some things.

I MOC sometimes

IC: "Speak of the devil" Dekuna muttered as he heard Miha's shout. "And here they are now," he said to Havon and Uar. "right on cue. Or Miha at least. She's somewhere over there". He pointed in the direction of the shout and set off towards the Le-matoran.

ppg2.png

IC:MihaMiha spotted Denuka, and let go of the AshBear, the bear's unconscious body flopping to the ground. She was a strange sight to behold, as her eyes were glowing red, as was her tattoo on her arm. "Oi! Denuka! Why'd you leave me and Dad in Le-Koro?"

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

I.C. Tradoris and VulcanonTradoris pulled out an odd looking gadget. He pressed a button on it and a force field surrounded him thus protecting him from the plants. Vulcanon used his heat vision to burn a plant. A plant grabbed his torso. He used brute strength trying to free himself. Until molten spikes pierced him in the shoulder. He yelped dropping the metal ussal cart.Tradoris grinned. It was going even better than he had hoped. He turned off the force field, and ran at the plant toa. He quickly alternated his body colors producing an extremely disorienting effect on any viewers, and hoping this would knock off the plant toa's focus, sent a punch strait towards his head.

IC BotanBotan quickly closed his eyes, regained his focus, activated his Mask of Kindred, mimicking the powers of the Krahka, allowing him to shapeshift into a Rahkshi of Intangibility, causing Tradoris to stumble through him. Botan then returned to his normal form and grew Acid Grass in order to melt Tradoris' force field generator.IC FehronFehron caused chains to grow from the Ussal cart, yanking Vulcanon in and trapping him inside. Edited by Chaos Dralcax

aouROFb.png

IC:MihaThe Matoran looked like a devil, with bloodstained armor, a half dead bear behind her, glowing red eyes, and a glowing red tattoo. But Havon apparently didn't care. "Yeah. There I am. Virthee's going AWOL by the way." Miha said, shrugging. "So, now what are we gonna do?"

IC: Taken aback by the Matoran's bizzare and frightening appearance, Dekuna asked "Miha, what happened to you? You're all red and glowing, and I'm not even going to mention the ash bear. Did someone do this to you? Was Virthee there when it happened?" The bodyguard had never seen a Matoran with glowing eyes and shoulder like this before, so he was at a loss to understand it.

ppg2.png

IC:Miha"...?" Miha tilted her head in confusion. "Oh, that's my tattoo. It glows sometimes." Miha said, shrugging. "The ash bear attacked, and I brought it with me to prove to Virthee that it actually attacked. It's a long story." This explanation probably left the two Toa even more confused the before.

IC: "Well, allright, your tattoo sometimes glows. I might have to ask more about that later, but I'll go with it for now. What about your eyes and all the blood? Is it yours, Virthee's or the bear's? Either way, you are one strong Matoran to beat up a bear like that".

ppg2.png

IC:Miha"My eyes?, the bears, and thank you." Miha said, obviously pleased with the compliment, but confused about the eye comment. "Anyways, what are we doing next? Virthee's on leave right now, probably too busy to do anything with us for a while."

OOC: In producing this post as opposed to the original and much longer draft I had thought to type, I allow you guys to decide: Are Uyism and Tarnok to obey orders and leave, or no?I want this scene to be between Sulov and the Regiment Commander. But I can't force you to keep with that.IC: "...He'll never lead another military career. I'm afraid your Squadron Commander will be relegated to a desk job."Darkness... Sulov Koskium floated in it. A void, immense as the ocean and just as deep. 'Desolation' its last name; 'Cold' its first.And it was his tomb...Or perhaps, his womb."With ol due respect, generul, Ah think y'all may not want to do that. Sulahv can still rahd and faht jes' fahn."The commander blinked.Was that...Gavarm?"I should think I disagree! He can't wield a repeating crossbow with one hand. At the very least his stupidity in getting himself trapped in such a manner should be enough for expulsion. Don't think I am not magnanimous, Gavarm."Sulov blinked again.Light flooded his vision-the void dissipated without warning, and the commander suddenly flew up into a sitting position."Sir, Ah shud think y'all are bein' uh bit hasty. Give 'im-"The Onu-Matoran's senses slaved to scan the room and draw a definitive conclusion relating to situation from its veritable array of impressions. The feel of a straw-filled cloth on lower body; strong scent of rubbing alcohol; lightstones covering walls; receding heat in left hand (stump); voices of Gavarm and Regiment Commander Arkom in heated debate.Hospital after cauterization with Regiment Commander visiting to deliver the News and 7th waiting for me to awake.Gavarm abruptly coughed, drawing his commanding officer's attention to his Ruru. He gave a strained smile to Sulov."Th' Regiment Commandur and Ah were jes' discussin' your...Occ-u-pashun, sir."Sulov gazed coldly back.He flipped down his helm's visor. Then the matoran got shakily up until he stood eye-to-eye with Arkom-drawing himself up to full height was impossible when one hand simply wasn't there and the sudden movements had almost caused him to dizzy from a lack of blood."Zezenz, vait otzeit. Ve zhall be back an ze zaddle in seferal minitz."Gavarm rattled his arming sword in his sheath. Looking questioningly at the commander that did not look back for even a second, only nodding in response, the Ussalmatoran nodded slightly and withdrew from the room.

Edited by Armadijo

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC: "Your eyes are glowing red like the tattoo" Dekuna clarified. "As for what we are doing, Havon wants to discover more about this NEX group. It might have something to do with the assassin that attacked us in Le-koro. We were just about to start when you made your dramatic entrance."

ppg2.png

IC: Havon - Onu-koro -Havon became sightly concerned about Miha, the glowing tattoo and the eyes were not normal to say the least. Hopefully it wasn't something horrible like a curse or something. "Yeah...we need to find out more about this NEX, what their plans are, and how to stop them...etc..."

IC:Miha"...?" Miha tilted her head in confusion. "Oh, that's my tattoo. It glows sometimes." Miha said, shrugging. "The ash bear attacked, and I brought it with me to prove to Virthee that it actually attacked. It's a long story." This explanation probably left the two Toa even more confused the before.

IC: (Uar)Uar was taken aback by Miha's disquieting appearance. He'd never seen anything like that during his years traveling the MU. "Honestly, you don't even seem remotely interested as to why your tattoo and eyes sometimes glow." he said to Miha. Edited by The Mask of Ice

My BZPRPG Characters

BIONICLE Table-Top Roleplaying Game System Project, Started by The Iron Toa

I used to write something about my rank here, but then I took an arrow to the knee...

OOC: Okay, I think maybe ya'll are waiting on me. :P Sorry...IC: Draeverian JoskiirDraeverian lolled, his body limp and receptive to each bumpy step of the ussal crab. The group moved in silence, for Draeverian heard and felt nothing. Was he dead? Had the Toa of beats finally lost his own? WHY?! What's going on Drae? What made you even THINK of helping that makuta-cursed gravity chick? Well, what else could I do? Die of course. Or fight her and get HELP! Mata-nui, why am I the only one who thinks of these things.I was trying to do that, you know. I just had to figure out her motives first.Well, it was too late when you did!Oh no, Draeverian was far from dead.

IC: Just then, Trakuda and Alfon appeared outside the room in the hospital in which Sulov had awoken. Trakuda had in his left hand a banana, as he had been forced to leave his ridiculous array of weapons at the door when they had arrived. Why a banana was useful in combat at all was not known possibly even to him.The Ko-Matoran gingerly knocked on the door of the ward, wondering what kind of condition the strangely-voiced Ussalry commander would be in.

IC: IhreyThe Toa of Lightning was growing bored. There never was much to admire underground. Just rocks, dirt and a few more rocks. When she took the mission from Pirok, she hadn't imagined so much waiting. So, with an irritated sigh, she turned and stalked off further into the mines, considering a small walk to pass the time. She would find her way back at some point, of course. She was getting paid for just her presence, so she had nothing to lose.

LzcD9OS.png

I wrote stories once. They were okay.

IC: TehlinThe Toa realised something he should have a long time before he decided to come to Onu-Wahi. He hated caves. Tehlin sighed, and not for the first time, wished it wasn't so dark here. Up ahead he spotted another Toa walking, her armor was dark, really dark, almost to the point where she couldn't be seen up against the earth walls of the tunnel."Hey over there!" the Toa of Plantlife said, eager to talk to someone besides himself down here.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: IhreyIhrey turned her head at the sound of someone calling to her. Realising it was some Toa of Plantlife she'd never met before, she carried on walking on in silence. If he was truly interested in talking, he'd catch up. Although, there was no certainty he wasn't some assassin from the misty memory of some long forgotten feud, so she kept her hands firmly on her daggers. Just in case.

LzcD9OS.png

IC: TehlinHe frowned, and ran to catch up with her. Grecko followed along with him. The ash bear was watching the other Toa closely, despite being a rahi, he was probably the smarter of the two."Hey good looking, I'm Tehlin, whats your name?" He introduced himself with a smile.

Edited by Acrophobia

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

OOC: ???? from Po-WahiIC: ???? - Onu-Wahi Tunnels -The Mysterious masked man walked stealthily through the tunnels. What he was doing there...or what is goals were, a mysterious to all. That's why he's mysterious...Up ahead he saw two Toa talking. (Tehlin and Ihrey) But he took little interest in them and stealthily began to sneak by them.

Edited by Snelly the gelotophobic

IC: IhreyThe Toa felt herself tense up at the comment. Did he just call her...? Oh, she could already see this would not go well. "Rasinov," she lied, speaking slowly and threateningly, choosing a particular name from her past. She then kept quiet to see what the newcomer would do next.

LzcD9OS.png

IC: ?? - Onu-Wahi Tunnels -The mysterious Toa of mysteriousness was suddenly greeted by an ash bear of all things. The bear was sniffing him, probably because he smelled like roses. He tried to shoo away the bear quietly with is cane, threatening to bop him on the nose.

IC: TarnokTarnok had remained quiet throughout the conversation, merely nodding his head when Sulov asked the squad to wait outside. But now, in response to Gavarm's statement, he spoke. His voice was cold and emotionally detached. "I don't know that he should return to active duty. As much as I respect him, we must face the facts. Koskium has one hand. Even assuming he finds a way, he will have to relearn everything. Including how to handle weapons."He looked Gavarm in the eye. "He will not be fit for active duty within several weeks. Most likey not even months. And that is assuming he is ever fit for active duty again."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG