Bzprpg - Onu-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: TarnokTarnok cursed, not for the first time wishing he was a Toa. "Sir, do you have any idea of where you were before the explosion?" Feeling around, Tarnok located a pick-axe by a dead Matoran. I'm sorry, my friend, but you have no need of it where you are going.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Minfu"Hey, there's nothing to worry about being underground and all. Worst that could happen is an earthquake and the entire place comes down on us but the odds of that happening are very slim. More common in tunnels, seen a bunch of people die that way." he said casually, finishing off the last bit of his straw.

IC: Minfu"I'm in your air, eh? Here have a straw, it makes everything better...or you can smoke them funky fruit peels of yours." said Minfu, putting a straw in Masirov's hand and putting another one in his own mouth. Straw always made things better..."I'm down for a drink. Alcohol makes everything better too for some people. Unfortunately, that doesn't seem to be the case for twitchy here." Minfu said, patting Masirov."By the way, I didn't catch your names."

IC: MinfuMinfu facepalmed as soon as Masirov ate the straw whole, obviously not understanding that the point was to chew it slowly, a perfect example being the Po-Matoran himself at the moment. Sighing, Minfu pulled out another straw and handed it over to Masirov."Masirov, eh? Personally, I like Twitchy better but hey, that's your name. Oh and don't eat the straw, chew on it slowly. Relieves stress and boredom. As for me, name's Minfu."

IC: Strave"I'm Strave. After we get ar drinks, Ah'm heading te the undertaker te let 'im know Ah want 'Ah told ye so' rather than 'Ah told ye Ah was sick' written on me gravestone. I don't think Ah'll 'ave the time to come down sick on this mission."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC-Gastarad:"Alright, so are we all here? ...Yes? Good, let's go to Ga-Wahi!" Gastarad said, beginning to walk off, leaning heavily on his staff."Excuse me, sir," Gandomir said, butting in, "Why are we going there, pray tell?" He wasn't very keen on being led off anywhere. ""It's so we may learn of this quest he sent us," Daeglorath said, following after Gastarad. "If any of you plan to come, I'd recommend to."That said, the Fellowship of Reclamation headed off to their first destination.OOC: We're off to Ga-Wahi, folks. Pack up your gear and move off.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: PlagiaPlagia shook her head, "Not unless you can dig. Face it, we'd be more of a liability over there if we tried to help."-Void

IC-Mussiki:"My thoughts exactly," Mussiki said, continuing along towards Le-Wahi. "Now let's move before these caves collapse on us." That said, he walked out the tunnel into the sun.OOC: Mussiki to Le-Wahi.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

OOC: I don't know why, but everytime the Hau Karda moves to a new location...everyone disappears...IC: Havon - Onu-Koro -Havon and the others following him finally made it to Onu-Koro, up ahead was Turaga Whenua's hut, the meeting point for the Hau Karda.

IC: Dekuna made his way into Onu-koro after Havon, watching and listening carefully for any signs of the assassin who had attacked them in Le-koro. Here, the Hau Karda weren't playing around, so if anyone attacked them now, Dekuna thought, they would not get off lightly.

ppg2.png

OOC: Alright Hubert, or Inspiration or whatever you call yourself now, minor bunny of Ulyism. I don't think you'll mind, seeing as I don't haver her do anything that she wasn't already doing, but still. Fair warning.IC: TarnokIt didn't take a horribly long time for Tarnok and Ulyism to reach Level 3, but it seemed like an eternity to Tarnok. His instincts still screamed at him to escape. He sighed, as he felt that there was rubble strewn about. For lack of a better plan, he began feeling around, searching for a break in the rubble or an opening. If he didn't find one, he'd have to dig.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

OOC: Probably, but things in the RPG aren't exactly like they are in the bionicle universe. We'll just say its stone anyway though.I.C. Kromast"That's my great grandfather. He died about two years ago." Kromast fumbled around the crates a little more.

OOC: Matoran don't have biological relations either.IC Fehron"Oh, I see. Hey, what are you looking for there?" Fehron looked over Kromast's shoulder.

OOC: Probably, but things in the RPG aren't exactly like they are in the bionicle universe. We'll just say its stone anyway though.
I.C. Kromast

"That's my great grandfather. He died about two years ago." Kromast fumbled around the crates a little more.

OOC: Matoran don't have biological relations either.
IC Fehron
"Oh, I see. Hey, what are you looking for there?" Fehron looked over Kromast's shoulder.

OOC: I am aware of that too, although I have seen several biological relations in this rpg. The way I understand it, everything is the same way as in bionicle cannon, except for the char's anatomy and a few other odds and ends.I.C. Kromast and Kranuka"I'm looking for something to serve the food on. Ah! Here it is!" Kromast passed out the food and sat down leaning his back against the wall."You really need some chairs.""I seriously do. But widgets aren't always easy to get a hold of."

elementalussal.png

IC: Sulov coughed then as dust covered his face once more. Tears seeped out through his eyes and curved past gritted teeth.But despite this adding to his pain, the matoran had truly gained. Judging by their conversation and the falling of grit, Uyism and Tarnok were starting to upset the debris with their movements-meaning that the two were in the right spot to be reunited with their leader."Ju arr...Cloz," he said with another hiss.

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC:NPC Skakdi"Uhh, no." The Skakdi said, shaking his head. "Like I was trying to tell you, he died of poison. We have the dart, ready for inspection." He looked at Chronn with disbelief. "Are you sure that you're actually a detective?"

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

OOC: You really should have told me that. It's really annoying when people do stuff like that and act like Chronn should have known. <_<IC: Chronn"You really should have said that already, because I have really been thinking about how terrible it is that the people in this building do not know of the danger they face.."

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: [unknown]The fake Reichenbach darted through Onu-Koro, trying to find Chronn. He had trained his ears to pick up whatever he was listening for. "Are you sure you're a real detective?"He practically ran towards the inn where the words had been spoken, and waited outside for Chronn.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

OOC:My bad. But Chronn had no way of knowing, except through his mask so I didn't think he'd be able to figure it out...IC:NPC SkakdiThe Skakdi paled. "O-Okay. Should I go get the dart, or will you examine the room?"

OOC: He would have felt the dart stab into him as easily as the heart attack from poison. Also, Vorex... why must you magically know what part of the Koro a person is in and then somehow hear them? A Toa of sonics doing that would have so much sound blasting him...IC: Chronn"Yes, get the dart. I will examine the room while you do, and contemplate how important it is for the people to know of what happened.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

OOC:He was asleep, and died instantly. He never woke up, and thus never felt the dart. (Please excuse my lack of knowledge in this particular subject, I've never been killed by a dart in my sleep, so I'm not exactly sure if he'd have felt it or not.)IC:NPC SkakdiThe Skakdi hurried off to grab the dart, returning with it as Chronn finished examining the room.