BIONIFIGHT ULTIMATE

Voltex

IC: Daedalus, 6/20

Daedalus' sigh of relief that Blade was not his doppelganger was cut short by a volley of bullets. One bullet grazed his leg (-1 HP, 5/20) while another passed through his arm (-1 HP, 4/20) and into his side (-2 HP, 2/20). With a grunt, Daedalus turned toward Pupwa's voice. Gritting his teeth, he flew forward and took a wide swing at Pupwa.

My epic: For Them (Review Topic)

BZPRPG: Trauer and Faora

Bionifight Ultimate: Daedalus Drachoren and Von Worten Undtränen

The Elder Scrolls: Ashfall: K'Larn

IC: Daedalus, 2/20

Whips, no matter how spiked, were useless as defensive weapons. He had landed a blow on Pupwa, but it hadn't stopped him. He sped himself up and started swinging like crazy (why did Daedalus attract the blade-wielding maniacs?). Eager to get the nutjob away, Daedalus activated his concussive blast. Unfortunately, Pupwa was quick, and one of his blades swept diagonally across Daedalus' chest before the blast reached him. (-2 HP, 0/20).

Daedalus died. Again again.

OOC: Just to make sure I don't get things messed up: I killed Blade, which resulted in Luroka's death. Blade took Luroka's health (5/20, if I understood his last post). Pupwa killed me, which resulted in Blade's death. Now I am alive again with Blade's health. Does that sound right?

Indeed it is.

Now, Pupwa, Daedalus - your health is entirely your own! Duel each other to the DEATH!

I have brilliant reward ideas for the both of you, so if neither of you manage to die before the round ends, we might have two victors!

Power Up:

4x Health Kit

You can only claim 2.

IC: Daedalus, 5/20

A sudden rush of excitement hit Daedalus. Why? Because things were starting to look up. Snagging two of the health kits (+10 HP, 15/20), he turned his attention to his lone opponent. Pupwa had inexplicably piled the bodies and then floated away, but Daedalus pushed that out of his mind. Time to get crazy. Firing up his jetpack, he shot toward Pupwa like the slowest bullet in the universe and swung with all his might at Pupwa's head.

16/20

"WAIT!"

“Let’s... let’s just hold on a second,” he said in what he hoped was a neutral tone. “Nobody needs to die just yet, right?”

I aimed my gunblade him, fully loaded and slowly backing away.

Looks like it's the end of the line for 21.

IC: Daedalus, 15/20

Daedalus wasn't sure what that was all about, but he didn't let it stop him. Pupwa could talk all he want, but Daedalus had one goal in mind: kill Pupwa. He redirected the thrust of his jetpack to fly underneath Pupwa. As he did so, he shot upward and swung at Pupwa from below.

IC: ShadowVezon [Drone], HP: -1/20, Status: Speaking.

ShadowVezon activated the loudspeaker on his drone. Nonsense! You should kill each other! There can only be one, after all! That's how things work round these here parts! If you don't like it, blame the Staff.

OOC: JiMing died.

Edited by Regenerated ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

OOC: Aww. Well, good luck to both of you, that was actually a fun round after everything that ha-

Wait. What happened to JiMing??

removed for a week due to him and vox arguing

vox was removed, too

and i'm dead

so are you

i'm dead because you died and you're dead because someone else died

the end.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

16/20

He hit my Groin. Fortunately I put lots of armor there. [-1]

Seeing how he's still under me, I tried to Kick off his head and fired a volley (6 really.) of shots at him

I also snag the squid

OOC: did anyone got where I got the Pleading line,

Edited by Pupwa21

IC: [ Shadowhawk ] - [ -- HP ] - Spectral spectator

"Personally," drawled the ghost of the Shadowhawk, idly sipping from a ghostly flask of ghostly bourbon as he watched the two remaining Bionfighters battle it out across the Void, "...I'm supporting Daedalus. I've always rather preferred siding with the rookie and the underdog... unless, of course, my own hide is directly involved."

Daedalus briefly wondered why Pupwa would put so much armor in that particular location, but his musings were cut short by a kick to the head and half a dozen gunshots. The kick (thankfully) didn't do any damage, but it did spin him awkwardly, preventing him from being able to dodge some of the bullets. One hit his shoulder (-1 HP, 14/20) while another grazed his neck (-2 HP, 12/20). He flew away from Pupwa and turned to face him.

Edited by (Daedalus)

Daedalus briefly wondered why Pupwa would put so much armor in that particular location, but his musings were cut short by a kick to the head and half a dozen gunshots. The kick (thankfully) didn't do any damage, but it did spin him awkwardly, preventing him from being able to dodge some of the bullets. One hit his shoulder (-1 HP, 14/20) while another grazed his neck (-2 HP, 12/20). He flew away from Pupwa and grabbed the Squid Launcher, firing it at his opponent (+1 HP, 13/20). He then flew back, swinging as he approached.

OOC: I allready got the squid 2 minutes before you. Check my last post.

15/20

I reloaded and shot a bullet at nothing, using the recoil to ram my self blade first into Dae but this time with a twist.

Edited by Pupwa21

OOC: Yeah, I missed that, sorry. Edited my last post.

IC: Daedalus, 12/20

Pupwa came flying at Daedalus with his blade extended. Daedalus twisted and flew to the side, evading the impaling. He swung his spiked whip diagonally at Pupwa's chest.

15/20

I shot a bullet again behind me. It recoil made the whip miss the less protected parts of my body. [-2]

"Gotta stop relying on the recoil of my gun blade."

I shot the squid at his heart and followed up with 2 shots to the chest.

Edited by Pupwa21

IC: Daedalus, 12/20

Ever have a squid latch onto you and suck some of your life away? It's not pleasant (-2 HP, 10/20). If there was one good thing that came out of the situation, it was that Daedalus' wiggling while he yanked at the squid in a vain attempt to get it off removed his body from the flight path of the two bullets fired at him. Deciding to try to take advantage of his whip's range, Daedalus flew back a couple feet and lashed out at Pupwa.

14/20

I twisted around my to my back and let my jet take the hit. Unfortunately, it disabled it for the time being. I then shot the gun and used the recoil to ram my self at him again.

Edited by Pupwa21

Death

As the whip slashes across Blade's face, Luroka was silently stilled, and left to float adrift.

AHAHAHA GET WRECKED

I'm sorry, didn't I outlast you?
Yes, and that's why I was happy to see you finally die. :D

Pupwa, I'm afraid you can't remove the jet pack and use it as a shield.

Edited by Chro

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

IC: Daedalus, 10/20

He wasn't expecting that. Still, Daedalus could only imagine this was a good thing. Pupwa might still be able to move around with the aid of his weapon's recoil, but he would lack the finer movements the jetpack provided. His distance from Pupwa gave him plenty of time to dodge, so he flew upward and swung at Pupwa's head as the fighter passed underneath.

14/20

I only did the ram so I can get closer, Reacting, I twisted around and fired a volley of shot at him again at close range before getting hit. [-3]

Finally I Rushed at him using the recoil and attempted to do a copy of the Omnislash.

Edited by Pupwa21

IC: Daedalus, 10/20

Pupwa had a reason for his mindless rushing after all. Daedalus saw him twist and fire his weapon. Time to see just how much this concussive blast can do. Daedalus activated the blast, the force reflecting most of the bullets off into the Void, though one was reflected straight back at Pupwa and another had reached Daedalus before the blast had activated (-2 HP, 8/20).

OOC: The "whoomp!" is the sound the concussive blast makes, in case anyone was wondering.

11/20

"Didn't see that."

The force of the blast pushed me away from my own bullet in time.

Fortunately, it also rebooted my Jet. I got under him and fired downwards, with the recoil shooing me up and I slashed in conjunction, boosting its Speed.

IC: Daedalus, 8/20

Daedalus couldn't help but wonder why Pupwa insisted on using his weapon's recoil to move around, especially now that his jetpack was working again. Ah, well. Musings for another time. Firing his jetpack laterally, Daedalus moved out of the way of Pupwa's attack. He also swung down at the fighter, hoping his momentum would prevent him from dodging.

11/20

Because I was speeding, I passed his attack before it even Happen. I twisted around to face him and Fired at him, hoping that it would at least distract him from his next move, which would be a furry of strikes.