BIONIFIGHT ULTIMATE

Voltex

Chro

Health: 11/20

Chro was unconcerned. Since Luroka had thrown him- what was it? oh yeah, "a great distance". Since Luroka had thrown him very far away, Chro was not panicked, as he had plenty of time to mentally reorganize himself before the Makuta arrived in his walking-speed jetpack.

Well. I guess I'd better get going.

As Luroka gradually came closer, Chro shook his head, opened his eyes, and gained his bearings. He swooped down below Luroka, coming up a ways behind him. He then shot forwards towards the Makuta's back, fully expecting him to turn around at any moment. It didn't matter much, though. You're powerless. All you have is a sword and a jetpack. I am made of fire. Let's fight.

Edited by Chro

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

Chro

Health: 11/20

Chro winced as the sword bounced off his jetpack. Good thing they're entirely indestructible. It threw Chro's flight slightly off course, so that he flew under Luroka's kick, then came up behind him and slammed his shield downwards towards the fighter's head.

Edited by Chro

but their spirits

There are physics. Just... Greg physics.

It's ironic that Bionifight, which is intended to be ridiculous and nonsensical, should have more logic to it than Bio canon, but somehow that is the case.

There's air in the void, just no gravity.

but their spirits

So we all have 0 mass right?

I feel like the next ultimate weapon will be the Physics Rod, which suddenly applies real world physics to any given player. When this happens, the Void will cease to be a playable arena, because someone will use it and everyone will die instantly, save for me (being a Makuta has quite a few advantages). Honestly, Luroka weighs 983,911 lbs, and if real world physics applied, he would be ridiculously overpowered as long as he can counteract gravity (each foot would exert over 15000 psi of pressure).

Edited by Makuta Luroka

bBhcfWO.png

Alright, fine. There's gravity, it's just too weak for you to fall onto a surface or something, so you float around unless you propel yourself. You know what I meant. :P

but their spirits

IC: ShadowVezon, HP: 13/20, Status: ...

ShadowVezon had made the mistake of forgetting that JL can absorb energy, and had inadvertently helped him escape. He then noticed that everyone had been flung about, and that the Void was quickly becoming a warzone. It looks like this is degenerating. I think I'll go for the Rival, he appears to be weakened. ShadowVezon flew behind Luroka, and fired at his back, hoping to surprise him. Although he was tempted to taunt Luroka, he decided against it, as gloating had ruined ambushes times before.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

IC: A flash of light covered the stage, everyone was paused exactly where they were. A booming voice began to fill the air or void or whatever it was that was all around them, bringing certain destruction. "YO." it said, "THERE'S BEEN TOO MUCH SCIENCE, AND NOT ENOUGH DEATH YET. TIME TO FIX THAT."

Suddenly, a black hole appeared exactly the same distance from all the fighters, and it started it's path of destruction immediately.

"IT WILL SUCK YOU IN AT A CONSTANT SPEED OF ABOUT WALKING" The voice declared with triumph, "THERE IS NO ESCAPE!"

"OH, YEAH. AND GETTING SUCKED IN WILL JUST DO THREE DAMAGE AND TELEPORT YOU TO A RANDOM LOCATION RIGHT AT IT'S EDGE AGAIN."

"HAVE FUN!"

With that the fighters all resumed, but now they were all just minutes away from a freaking BLACK HOLE. How would this affect the game going on?

Edited by Protalgif

OOC: But... but... that makes no sense. The players are scattered across The Void, how can one black hole be the same distance from all of them?

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

• IC: :m::a::k::u::t::a: :l::u::r::m_o::k::a:

• Integrity: 45% (9/20)

Now fully recovered, I am greeted with an attack from behind (-1). I then fall into the black hole (-3). I come back out, and activate my jetpack to avoid the black hole. I retreat to regain my composure.

Edited by Makuta Luroka

bBhcfWO.png

IC: ShadowVezon, HP: 10/20, Status: ...I dunno.

ShadowVezon was sucked into the black hole, which teleported him back out. Logistically, it was improbable he would be next to Luroka when he came out. Which meant the attack wouldn't affect him, as it wouldn't be anywhere near him, and pushing him would probably push him further away from the black hole.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

IC: Zakaro (Status: shoomp-doop) {HP: 11/20} [Cordak, Black Hole]

Well, this was an interesting change.

Zakaro had gotten hit by a Cordak and was pondering Shadowhawk's proposition when suddenly, hello, Black Hole just shoomped him up and spat him out.

He wasn't really near too many people, but SV seemed to be retreating at an angle that was bringing the fighter slightly closer to him compared to others, and so Zakaro happily flung another one of his crossbars at the guy.

He realized that he should probably save the last one for later, or pick up one of the two still floating around.

Zakaro

Edited by JustZakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

IC: [ Shadowhawk ] - [ 14/20 ] - Evading black hole

Cursing inwardly, the Shadowhawk cranked up his jetpack to maximum speed, halting his inexorable midair slide towards the ominous maelstrom of swirling (anti)energy that hovered at the center of the Void like a brooding black maw to the underworld itself. Hungry. Ravenous. Famished.

Not good. It was time to get killin'... while there was still time left.

Pulling the Usain Bolt of Undeath out of his utility belt, the necromancer glanced around for a target. At this point, he guessed it really didn't matter who; with the life forces swapped, killing someone might actually be the best way to ensure their survival. And he needed to use the Ultimate Weapon now; he needed the enhanced speed fast.

OOC:

Next person to post, gets it. :P

OOC: If you insiiiiist, Shadowhawk....

IC: JiMing

Health: 4/20

Well this was a thing. JiMing took even more damage from this black hole that spawned from nowhere. What else to do but fly away? And that was what he did.

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

IC: [ Shadowhawk ] - [ 14/20 ] - Evading black hole / utilizing Ultimate Weapon

Aaaaand... there.

The Shadowhawk's green eyes gleamed with cruel satisfaction as his gaze settled on JiMing. Calling on the powers of the Usain Bolt of Undeath, he absorbed the incorporeal Ultimate Weapon into himself and promptly hurtled straight into the enemy Bionifighter, smashed him aside, and kept on going. A souped-up bodyslam, talons first.

So sorry, old... friend. Ha.

Not exactly the necromancer's style, but it'd have to do. Taking advantage of the lingering enhanced speed effect, he began moving away from the black hole again, slowly but surely gaining ground (or air... or void... whatever) on its powerful magnetic properties.

OOC: Oh wow you actually did it.

IC: JiMing

Health: 20/20

Shadowhawk would suddenly find vines clawing at his feet, more slithering up to bind his arms and choke him. Meanwhile, a completely revitalized JiMing looked on with bemused satisfaction. "Good for you 'old friend', you killed the guy who can revive himself. You must feel very proud of yourself." he said nonchalantly, firing a barrage of Chaos Spears and throwing his energy shield as well. As this was going on, he flew away from the Void.

Edited by JiMing

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

IC:

The whip cracked hard against my arm, but I kept the attacks going. I screamed even more, and even formed hardlight spikes than began to dart towards Daedalus in an attempt to hit him, though I really didn't pay any attention to where they went. I, luckily, kept both of us from getting sucked into the hole again-temporarily-with my psychotic charge and constant thrusting (ehehehee).

(15/20 (2 from whip, 3 from hole))

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

Chro

Health: 8/20

"Well! That does change things!"

Chro flew as far as he could get from the black hole, coincidentally ending up flying towards Shadowhawk as he did so. The flaming being began to fly in a horizontal circle around the Necromancer, arms outstretched, holding his shield to one side in the hopes that it would deflect the first memes attack Shadowhawk attempted.

but their spirits

IC: Pulse [Health: 10/20]

Having been suddenly damaged by a black hole that had appeared and sucked everyone in or something, Pulse decided a change of target. Kayn might still be chasing, and his sword had grazed Pulse several times [Health: 8/20], but he wasn't very responsive.

Directing his attention away from Kayn, Pulse decided to throw lit dynamite at the black hole, wondering where it would end up. Hopefully near someone that wasn't called Pulse.

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

IC: Daedalus, 10/20

Two things happened at once: a weird black hole thing appeared out of nowhere (-3 HP, 7/20) and a Cordak blast slammed into him from somewhere (-1 HP, 6/20). The blast hurt knocked him sideways, tearing him free of one of Ehks' grappling hooks, but not before one of the maniac's swings cut a shallow gash along Daedalus' chest (-1 HP, 5/20) and one of the laser spike thingies clipped his arm (-1 HP, 4/20). He was quickly tiring, but he knew he couldn't stop fighting. Using his jetpack, he rotated once again, this time in an attempt to get out of the way of Ehks' onslaught of attacks. In the process, he slipped free of the other hook. He took hold of the grappling hook's cord and yanked on it, trying to put Ehks between him and the black hole. He also took another swing with his whip for good measure.

Edited by (Daedalus)

My epic: For Them (Review Topic)

BZPRPG: Trauer and Faora

Bionifight Ultimate: Daedalus Drachoren and Von Worten Undtränen

The Elder Scrolls: Ashfall: K'Larn

Chro

Health: 8/20

Chro pulled off his circle and flew about ten yards away from his opponent. Before he could decide what to do next, however, Pulse's dynamite appeared next to Chro. "Oh ######!"

He swatted it away, towards Shadowhawk, with his shield. He swiftly raised his shield to block the possible explosion.

Edited by Chro

but their spirits

Dapper Man: 17/20

Black holes don't appear from nowhere, they have to come from a dying sun, or.. something. Either a star's entire life cycle happened in the span of a millisecond, or conventional physics don't apply to the void. Nonetheless, where others saw a threat, I saw a passageway. I dive into the black hole, possibly confirming my theory about the vortex coming from a star; I'm hit with a wave of radiation, presumably from said star, on the way down. I reach the event horizon and cling to one of the tree's roots and stay there, proving my second theory.

Morally unambiguous.

OOC: Other theory, Portal took control of ibrow's gravity powers, and forcefully created a black hole. =P

-==IC: Blade - HP: 20/20==-

Blade frowned as many different things happened. [HP: 14/20]

As he was sent back to the edge of the black hole, he boosted away from the Black hole; not going past it, but at least not actually getting sucked into it; as he created a wall of ice around Shadowhawk quickly, and tried to freeze JiMing's feet and create a wall around him too, since he had the most health at that moment. At the same time, he tried to mentally create a lightning bolt above Luroka's head, which would hopefully crash down onto him.

Voxumo and JiMing, I'd like to remind you both of the warning I gave previously before this argument continues.

OOC: Voltex if you would take the time to look back You will see that I am trying not to argue with JiMing. Infact the last post I did I stated did not wish to argue.. He just freakin keeps beating a dead horse. So no I am not being pulled down with JiMing in this case since I am trying not to get involved

IC: Voxumo [HP: 17/20]

Voxumo cursed as he was hit by two cordak launchers and now a black hole, [HP: 12/20]

However Voxumo laughed as he saw JiMing send chaos energy stuff at Voxumo. Does he never learn. Without even hesitation he activated a bubble of solid energy to block the attacks. However the moment JiMing was killed by Shadowhawk he smiled widely as the vines weakened since the creator of them no longer held a fragile hold on life even if it was just momentary lapse. He took this to his advantage and broke free from the weakened vines and shot towards the Revived JiMing withdrawing his scythe of destiny

"You Bloody Thorn in my side! I have been waiting for you to revive and now I will make sure I end you!" And he stopped a good 30 feet from JiMing and thrusted the Scythe of destiny into the air and sucked a part of JiMing's soul from him dealing 10 damage to him.

as soon as that was done he smiled and flew away towards Chro making sure to avoid the black hole. He joined in the assault against Shadowhawk and focused a geyser of water at shadowhawk while shouting to Blade

"Water and Ice! Think of what you could do now Blade!"

Edited by Voxumo

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.