BIONIFIGHT ULTIMATE

Voltex

IC - HP: 20/20

I grabbed the last firebomb.

Suddenly a bunch of vines came out of nowhere and tried to molest my wrist and feet. I wasn't exactly sure what I was or wasn't allowed to do to the vines, so I kinda decided I might wait for Blade on this one, for now.

OOC: Are these vines infinitely unblockable?

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

Shadowhawk broke out after a bit, and I would assume if you saw them coming, you could react.

But just so you know, that window would probably be incredibly small, so don't go around dodging everything I throw at you.

Edited by JiMing

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

Luroka, magnetism doesn't allow you to teleport people. Chro is flying fast enough that it's... well, at the very least, it's highly unlikely that you could pull Voxumo all the way from the energy platform to where I am. It was fine earlier since you, JL, and myself were all within a relatively small area, but in this case it doesn't make much sense.

I'm not going to do anything IC until this is addressed.

Edited by Chro

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

IC: ShadowVezon, HP: 14/20, Status: A Shocking Development.

ShadowVezon was hit by the whip, which hurt a bit. He was also annoyed that Pupwa ignored his request, which ruined his plan. He decided to go help out JiMing. He hovered down to where JL was trapped. JL, you seem to be a bit shocked. I can help you with that. He held the Super Scope with his right hand, with his left free. If JL looked closely enough, he may see a small device on his palm. Possibly a Joy Buzzer. Here, I'll help you. let's shake on it. ShadowVezon reached his hand out, to try and shake JL's. He was using his left hand. You can see where this is going.

OOC: I put it back on when I went to talk to Pupwa. I edited my previous posts to say when I had the Joy Buzzer off.

Edited by Regenerated ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

IC: Kayn

HP: 20/20

Kayn saw Pulse throw dynamite at him so he reduced his speed and went under it. As soon as he was clear, he went back to normal speed and continued towards Pulse while getting ready to thrust his sword.

9HYoRY7.pngKayn's Thought: My hiatus of Bionicle has ended

IC: Daedalus, 15/20

He had landed another attack, but Pupwa was getting trigger happy. A bullet whistled past his heel as he was getting thrown, barely missing him, while another made contact while he was attacking ShadowVezon (-2 HP). ShadowVezon slipped away while Daedalus reeled from the wound. After a moment, he turned his attention back to Pupwa, who was now tangling with Zakaro. Coiling his weapon close, Daedalus flew toward the pair and swung his spiked whip at Pupwa's head.

My epic: For Them (Review Topic)

BZPRPG: Trauer and Faora

Bionifight Ultimate: Daedalus Drachoren and Von Worten Undtränen

The Elder Scrolls: Ashfall: K'Larn

IC: Pulse [Health: 13/20]

Kayn's still charging towards me? Thrusting a sword? How unfortunate would it be for him if I hid behind several people.

Pulse, now having this idea, jetpacked away from Kayn and behind the nearest possible fighters, whoever they may be. His plan was hoping that Kayn would accidentally slice them instead of him. After all, who said Pulse had to stay and engage Kayn?

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

IC: [ Shadowhawk ] - [ 18/20 HP ] - Evading combat

Gliding smoothly backwards away from the other combatants, gaining distance in the void with each new second, the Shadowhawk took a swig of bourbon from his battered metal hip flask and wondered if he ought to consider trying to find an ally. His wary, independent nature rebelled at the thought, but his mind conceded that it might actually be an idea worth pursuing.

The question was, who?

Luroka, magnetism doesn't allow you to teleport people. Chro is flying fast enough that it's... well, at the very least, it's highly unlikely that you could pull Voxumo all the way from the energy platform to where I am. It was fine earlier since you, JL, and myself were all within a relatively small area, but in this case it doesn't make much sense.

I'm not going to do anything IC until this is addressed.

You say that as if a very powerful magnetic field couldn't move an object at an increased rate.

bBhcfWO.png

OOC: Apologies if I missed any unblockable attacks.

-==IC: Blade - HP: 20/20==-

Blade frowned, but nodded, as he created an electromagnetic field around Vox, JL, Chro, and himself, and then noticed what was happening with JiMing. Editing the properties of the field was an intriguing aspect; however, by changing it to a 'repel' state from a normal state, they flew away from each other enough for JiMing's shield to actually miss. After that, he set the fields back to normal, and sent a lightning bolt toward ShadowVezon quickly, trying to wriggle his hands free as he did so.

OOC: I figure this is actually something I can do, which, you know, would actually be able to counter Luroka's abilities.

OOC: But Blade, JL was trapped by vines as well as you, and he still is. You'd need to kill the vines first, or he'll still be trapped. The move would probably work otherwise, though.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

IC: ShadowVezon, HP: 13/20, Status: Undeterred

ShadowVezon was hit by the lightning bolt, however his Joy Buzzer was out of range, so he wasn't electrocuted again. He hastily grabbed for JL's hand, before he was inevitably freed.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

Just before Daedalus' attack could make contact, Pupwa was batted aside by Zakaro. Daedalus hadn't stopped moving, so instead of readjusting his flight path to attack Pupwa again, he used his jetpack to spin his body, following the path his whip had taken. Using his forward momentum to get closer to Zakaro, he continued his spin, swinging his spiked whip toward Zakaro, hoping his recent attack would leave him open. Fighting two opponents at the same time may not have been smart, but then again, Daedalus never claimed to take after his namesake.

Luroka, you can't do that. I'm entirely made of fire at the moment, and since I've been in that state for the majority of the round so far, the jetpack would've heated up to its Curie temperature and it would not respond to your control.

Chro

Health: 16/20

Chro was actually not pushed to JL by Luroka's attack. Instead he flew towards Luroka and attempted to smash him with his razor shield.

Edited by Chro

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

IC: Zakaro (Status: Spikes) {HP: 15/20}

Zakaro blinked. Apparently this person wanted another stab, or rather whip, at him.

Alright, time to make an impression. On his face. With Zak's fist.

Zakaro went horizontal to Daedalus, the movement likely disorienting the other fighter and avoiding his strike. Zakaro shot forward, attempting to grab his shoulder and then nail him with an uppercut, while holding onto him to avoid knockback.

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

Luroka, you can't do that. I'm entirely made of fire at the moment, and since I've been in that state for the majority of the round so far, the jetpack would've heated up to its Curie temperature and it would not respond to your control.

Chro

Health: 16/20

Chro was actually not pushed to JL by Luroka's attack. Instead he flew towards Luroka and attempted to smash him with his razor shield.

Actually, I can:

OOC: Apologies if I missed any unblockable attacks.

-==IC: Blade - HP: 20/20==-

Blade frowned, but nodded, as he created an electromagnetic field around Vox, JL, Chro, and himself, and then noticed what was happening with JiMing. Editing the properties of the field was an intriguing aspect; however, by changing it to a 'repel' state from a normal state, they flew away from each other enough for JiMing's shield to actually miss. After that, he set the fields back to normal, and sent a lightning bolt toward ShadowVezon quickly, trying to wriggle his hands free as he did so.

OOC: I figure this is actually something I can do, which, you know, would actually be able to counter Luroka's abilities.

bBhcfWO.png

Another missed attack, but this time, the potential consequences were much more devastating. Zakaro pulled off an impressive dodge (or at least it would have been impressive, if Daedalus wasn't so worried about getting his block knocked off) and Daedalus wasn't able recompose himself quickly enough. Zakaro shot toward him and grabbed his shoulder, his other fist launching up toward his face/chin at an alarming rate.

Doing the only thing he could, Daedalus activated his concussive blast.

Edited by (Daedalus)

OOC: I am fairly confused right now.

SO I'll try to interpret it best I can. If anything here isn't exactly possible, tell me and I'll edit ASAP.

IC - HP: 20/20

"Hmm, what is this? Isn't this your joy buzzer thingy?" I muttered, before clenching my hands and squeezing. Electricity flared outwards, but I was already ready, even despite SV's weird attempts to shake my hand. I quickly absorbed the energy released before it could harm me, and that was simply more energy for me to use.

Said energy was immediately put to good use as I activated my power's release. Immediately I felt strength rush through my arms and legs, and with a small grunt I reached behind me, grabbed my two swords, and with a flick of my wrist sliced off the vines trying my legs. A second later, off went the vines on my hands too.

"Weeee" I muttered as Blade's repulsion finally gave me full effect and pushed me away just in time for the shield to pass.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: Zakaro (Status: and bai) {HP: 15/20}

Whoosh. Zakaro blinked.

He wasn't near Daedalus anymore.

Hm. Well, that was odd.

Finding the fighter he had just attempted to punch, Zakaro grinned, waved, and turned, throwing that same crossbar Pupwa's face had recently met at the retreating Shadowhawk.

Because hey, no grudges.

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

OOC: JiMing/Shadowvezon:

Then turning to JL and Blade, he summoned vines in an attempt to bind their feet and hands, then proceeded to hurl his shield at them.

No-where does that say they're tied together; hence; Blade effectively shoved JL away. Therefore, the shield just passed harmlessly between them, only because of quick thinking based on something JL said before that.

Also, Jetpacks still work, no matter whether your arms and legs are bound or not. ;)

Luroka: Also, I was more meaning that I was keeping it at 'standard' level, however, Chro would be right based on my phrasing. Basically, I've had enough of your tossing everyone everywhere.

OOC: Binding their feet and hands mean making it so you are unable to use it. It would also take more effort to move away from the vines acting as a tether. Please do not interpret my attacks to make them weaker than they would actually be.

Honestly, if you think they're OP, then I say look at Luroka's magnetism. That needs more restrictions and limits to the power.

Edited by JiMing

OOC: Well maybe you should specify things. Nowhere did you say that you tethered us together, I quoted the exact thing you said. Besides; I remember the jetpacks from Karda Nui very vividly; you did not need hands or feet for that, it was basically like a Mobile Suit, except with only one propulsion unit on the back. Basically, mind controlled.

So, basically, please don't interpret things that you never specify. Because the way you threw the shield, means that even if we stretch the vines ala that one thing in SOnic 3 and Knuckles(Mushroom Hill Zone, enough said there), the shield would've cut through it right after.

But once again, you phrased it, so that is sounds like you bound my hands and feet and JL's. not to each other. Wording is everything. (Of course, you'll probably be upset with me for calling you on this, but seriously, wording really is everything, I would've done the same thing even if I did the same thing, because it's just, if you don't specify stuff, it won't work the way you anticipate... And things don't always go the way you think anyway, which is something to keep in mind.)

OOC: And to counter that, I did not say you were bound to JL. I did however, mean to imply you were tethered to your current location, with movement made difficult. Even with a mind-controlled jetpack, it would be difficult to move away without actually getting rid of the vines. If you want an actual description, think both your feet stretched outwards and hands to the side. I threw the shield so that it would strike either one of you in the center. I will say that specifying things is a lot harder to do on a phone when typing takes forever. So if you wanna veil a jab at my writing skills, blame that.

That said, I am not upset by the outcome, if it was unavoidable, that'd be boss territory. I would like the description on how you got out changed and include a place where you specifically got rid of the vines, instead of glossing it over entirely. I'm not the only one who doesn't specify things.....

OOC: Oh for the love of. I'm not jabbing at your writing skills, veiled or not. I know from experience how hard typing on phones or tablets can be.

That said; how can you tether someone to nothing? We're in the void. There's nothing that can truly be tethered to; even if you try to stretch out the vines to try and hold, there's no place to do that, unless you hold them in place somehow or something. I didn't get rid of the vines, though, is the point, I'm doing all this freaking stuff mentally, and utilizing EM wave fields. The jetpack was simply to mention that that was possible anyway.

Hey, you two. Calm down and be excellent. It is just a game, after all.

Nobody is insulting anybody else. And, instead of pointing out why and how the misunderstanding came up, why don't y'all just fix the misunderstanding? Civilly, preferably. =P

Basically, what I get, is that Blade is tied up, but he used his jetpack to move out of the way of a follow-up attack, but he is still completely tied up. Correct?

(woo I am helpinggg~) =P

OOC: No, I used an electro-magnetic field thingy to repel both me and JL away from each other to move out of the way. Same idea, but both of us were able to dodge instead of just me, because I'm nice. =P

Daedalus let out a sigh of relief. That was too close. Zakaro waved and turned his attention to someone. Daedalus considered attacking again, but he decided not to press his luck. Pupwa was still near, but Daedalus decided against fighting him again. Time to find someone else. Turning and activating his jetpack, he left Pupwa and Zakaro behind.

IC: Voxumo [HP: 20/20]

Voxumo arched his brow as he saw JiMing used vines to attempt to tie up Blade and JL. He noticed that JL managed to break free but Blade was still Tied up. He activated his riflestaff and focused on Blade shouting out

"Hold Still Blade!"

He then focused on a vine. He knew if he could shoot two specific vines it would weaken the majority and Blade could then break himself free. He fired off the two rounds careful not to actually harm Blade as he attempted to weaken the vines or even cut them. He then turned to JiMing and smirked as he fired off 6 rounds directly at JiMing. 3 were merely distractions while the other three were the main bullets.

OOC: If blade is no longer tied up by vines let me know and i will change the post.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

IC:

And then suddenly I had no idea.

I was floating around in the middle of the arena, lazily doing frontflips. I stopped myself with the pack, and glanced around. I saw Daedalus moving away from Pupwa and Zakaro.

"Hey! Think fast!"

I fired my hooks towards him, and activated my pack at the same time, going far faster than I would normally.

This is fun.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian