BIONIFIGHT ULTIMATE

Voltex

Dapper Man: 20/20

Why is this mysterious Voltex character so devoted to having us kill each other? And why is everyone going along with it? Why is Shadowhawk, Void's co-conspirator, still here and trying to kill his former allies and foes alike? I have too many questions. In order to answer them, I'll have to stay alive long enough to find the information I seek. If staying alive is even neccesary; I've "died" some seven times by now. The concept of death no longer has any meaning, really. Just a temporary handicap. In order to delay this handicap, I very dramatically moved away from the other bloodthirsty psycopaths.

Morally unambiguous.

-==IC: Blade - HP: 20/20==-

Blade smiled, as he floated in the middle of space, and did some test movements with a smile growing on his face.

"Perfect." Blade said, as he flipped slightly, and sped through the air toward JiMing, noticing he was attacking X, as he fired a lightning bolt off at him; not knowing who else to attack.

OOC: Ehks, did you pick up a Health Kit or something?

IC: JiMing

Health: 16/20

"Nope." said JiMing flatly, as he raised his energy shield, blocking the laser and lightning bolt. "Blocking things is really nice, especially when you don't have to rely on a sword to do it."

JiMing hurled the shield at Blade, and fired more Chaos Spears at Ehks.

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

IC: Daedalus, 20/20

Well, at least one good thing came out of his failed attack: he knew his whip worked, though he would have to be a bit more careful about not hitting himself. The lack of gravity would make it hard to stop the whip once it got going, after all.

But, back to the matter at hand.

Shadowhawk was flying away, and then he pulled out something, and now he was flying really fast. With another grumble, Daedalus stopped.

"Fine, fly away you creep of a coward! I'll... go do something else."

He turned around. He could see others fighting and talking, and others who were doing nothing at all. At the moment, that didn't sound like a bad idea. Coiling up his whip, Daedalus got in his best zero gravity sitting position and waited.

My epic: For Them (Review Topic)

BZPRPG: Trauer and Faora

Bionifight Ultimate: Daedalus Drachoren and Von Worten Undtränen

The Elder Scrolls: Ashfall: K'Larn

Blade wasn't about to let that happen, however, and barrel rolled out of the way by adjusting the way the jet on his jetpack was pointing, and flung two more bolts at JiMing quickly.

"You almost had me convinced last round; but I had to ease off because of pressure. Otherwise, we would've won."

Blade smiled, as he floated in the middle of space, and did some test movements with a smile growing on his face.

"Perfect." Blade said, as he flipped slightly, and sped through the air toward JiMing

You must walk fast

Chro

Health: 20/20

Chro nodded. "So can I. I'm basically made of heat and light, so..."

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

IC: Pulse [Health: 15/20]

"Dynamite's already lit." Pulse smiled as he saw the charged shot come toward him. In response, he threw it at the charged shot.

"Did you know that Plasma can apparently conduct electricity? I know of at least one person with lightning powers. Maybe you'd like to be shocked?" Pulse asked, while sending out a beam of Plasma at ShadowVezon.

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

I have a blade, his name is Blade. This was inevitable.

Going by that logic, just about everyone here but Chro and a few others are your friend.

E: Nevermind, I misunderstood your, uh... your thing. Carry on.

Edited by Dapper-Kun

Morally unambiguous.

Chro
Chro decided to eliminate the limitations of the walking speed jetpack by turning his hands and feet into fire. Actually, you know what? He turned his entire body into fire. Why not.

Anyway, this provided some quite effective propulsion, so that he could fly at a much higher speed than most of his competitors, considering the low gravity. He then did so, his trajectory pointed towards Blade and Luroka. As the two potential allies were in close proximity to each other, Chro attempted to fly between them with his burning fists outstretched and punch both of them in the face.

Edited by Chro

but their spirits

IC - HP: 20/20

"Yeah, but his power is, like, the ability to create energy. I don't have to type out 'turn heat into a different form of energy and then I absorbed it', I just....absorb the energy."

I shrugged. Being a Johnny Blaze was fine, but.....

"It's a laziness thing."

Even as Chro flew away to punch Luroka in the face (And I remember this thingy from sciencey stuff - Hot metals kinda have all the capability to be magnetized to be gone, so yay), I pushed off something to float towards Blade.

"Blade," I said as I approached, "Who would you rather work with? The guy who can deflect all your electrical powers pretty much at will, or the people who don't exactly try to do that?"

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

OOC: JL, what part of void do you not get? There is nothing in this arena for you to push off.

That said, I think we should change the jetpack speed to fastest ground speed.

Health: 16/20

"Hey, I'm no Shadowhawk still. And trust me, given the same power, you would've used it too." JiMing said, firing Chaos Spears to counter the lightning bolts. "And besides, everyone wants to team up with you now. Go say hi to them."

Retrieving his shield weapon, JiMing proceeded to hurl it at Ehks.

• IC: :m::a::k::u::t::a: :l::u::r::m_o::k::a:

• Integrity: 90% (18/20)

As Chro charges Blade and I, I determine that my powers would have no effect on Chro's trajectory if used directly. I determine I have to block the attack. I notice JL approaching. I immediately plunge him into Chro's path.

bBhcfWO.png

IC: [ Shadowhawk ] - [ 20/20 HP ] - Utilizing Fire Bomb pick-ups

The Shadowhawk quickly snagged two Fire Bombs out of the infinite void and threw them both at JiMing, because he was lowest on health and eliminating weakened opponents as soon as possible was good strategy. Theoretically.

OOC:

You are lowest on health, right? I'd sure feel like a fool if you weren't. :P

Chro

JL came flying towards Chro. At the last second, he turned himself solid, so that JL would not become severely burnt by passing through Chro's legs. As a result, JL simply hit his legs, knocking him off course from Blade and Luroka. [19/20] Conveniently, however, Chro ended up right next to a couple of firebombs, which he grabbed. He decided to save one, but used the other immediately on Luroka.

but their spirits

OOC: I don't know. But revenge time nonetheless!

Health: 10/20

JiMing used the Green Orb of Plantlife to summon vines and grab Shadowhawk by the legs, following up with Chaos Spears to the face.

OOC: Posting on a phone is a miserable experience. =P

Edited by JiMing

Wait, I thought firebombs did three damage?

And... can I negate firebomb damage because I am made of fire?

I recall people being able to avoid freeze damage and firebombs when they had fire-related abilities.

Edited by Chro

but their spirits

2 - Fire Bomb – This power up gives the user a chance to deal 3 points of damage to a single opponent instantly.

... and iBrow clarified that by "chance" he meant the decision to use the item.

Edited by Chro

but their spirits

First page says that Firebombs are -3. Luroka is at 15 HP.

Chro: I would say no to that, because of how powerful it makes you. I remember that the firebomb could be used to counter cold in the first round, though. So I would say have it do damage to you, but if Iborw comes up with a different answer then you heal yourself with magics or something. I can't find any references to them being negated by anyone's powers before though, so I think it is safe to say that they will do damage to you.

IC: [ Shadowhawk ] - [ 18/20 HP ] - Dueling JiMing

Unsheathing his talons, the Shadowhawk kicked and snarled and hacked his way free of the grappling vegetation. Not fast enough. He took the volley of Chaos Spears straight in the face, partially melting the surface of his Kanohi Avsa and nicely scorching his handsome mug. (-2 HP)

Panting lightly, the black-armored necromancer backed off and glowered at his opponent.

"Alright then. Fair's fair, prince of chaos. Now beat it; one more hostile move and I'll rearrange your innards with my neat little Usain Bolt here. It's a pirated copy, but it'll do the job just fine."

IC: Daedalus, 20/20

See, Daedalus, this is what happens when you sleep. You miss things like firebombs.

Unfolding himself from his sitting position, Daedalus looked around. It was hard to get one's bearings in a place where there is no single horizontal plane on which everyone moves, but he finally caught sight of Shadowhawk and JiMing. Shadowhawk looked a little tied up at the moment (pun totally not intended), so Daedalus flew toward JiMing. He didn't look quite as... healthy as everyone else. Silently praying his health wasn't tied to JiMing's, Daedalus lashed out at his torso.

Edited by (Daedalus)

Health: 10/20

JiMing was unable to retort at Shadowhawk, for Daedalus evidently wanted his blood too. "This is getting a bit out of hand." he mentioned, raising his energy shield to block the incoming whip. Using the Green Orb of Plantlife, JiMing sent a group of vines to disarm Daedalus.

Edited by JiMing

IC: Daedalus, 17/20

Okay, a blocked attack is one thing; he was fine with that. But to be attacked by planlife? That was not fine.

The vines latched onto his arm and squeezed (-2 HP), causing Daedalus to lose his hold on his whip. They then slithered up his arm to his shoulder, tightening their grip even further (-1 HP). If they got to his torso or his head, he would probably be done. Desperately, Daedalus used the only thing he could think of: his concussive blast.

The blast hurled outward, tearing the vines away with it. Hoping that the blast would reach just far enough to push JiMIng away, he rotated, grabbed his whip, and activated his jetpack in an attempt to flee.

OOC:

Portalfig is correct. Sorry Chro, but the magics of Bionifight require that you are not immune to fire even when made of fire, if said fire attack is a power up.

'Magics' meaning the Staff?

IC: ShadowVezon, HP: 15/20, Status: In Intense Pain, Joy Buzzer Removed

ShadowVezon's shot collided with the Dynamite in mid-air, creating a spectacular explosion creating a smokescreen, however ShadowVezon's hand was hit by the Plasma Shot, which electrocuted ShadowVezon. That's not... funny... That's... not...The electrocution that ShadowVezon endured weakened him, but he was still strong enough to fight, if at a disadvantage due to the pain. ShadowVezon, seeing that the Joy Buzzer is a liability in this environment, considering that he would have little chance to touch Pulse with it, and the fact that he had just been electrocuted, took the Joy Buzzer off. You... made a big mistake in your analysis... Pulse, but you highlighted... a weakness I had... I have now... removed it... ShadowVezon flew up into the smokescreen that the Dynamite had created, in a desperate attempt to create some distance so he could recover. Agh... that... that hurt. ShadowVezon fired wildly at where he thought Pulse was, in an attempt to keep him away.

OOC: If I had been hit anywhere else, that wouldn't have happened. I still thought that was extremely clever, though, good strategy, which is why I let it happen despite the improbability.

Edited by Regenerated ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

What staff?

What, you thought I was talking about mine? I could pull up the post if you want. The post where you explained about what was really going on here, power-wise.

Edited by Regenerated ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

IC: Pulse [Health: 15/20]

"Okay, I wasn't actually expecting that to happen." Pulse said, as he blinked as ShadowVezon somehow electrocuted himself. Due to blinking, he did not see shots coming straight at him. "Ow, I was referring to other people." [Health: 13/20]

Feeling that he had battled ShadowVezon long enough now, Pulse flew away from ShadowVezon, not bothering to look back.

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.