BIONIFIGHT ULTIMATE

Voltex

Zakaro, it's definitely not me, since I died and was revealed as innocent, then grabbed a 1-Up.

Chro

Health: 8/20

The "swarm-warrior", as the necromancer had addressed him, remained true to his name, shifting into a mass of Chrotodites and moving past Shadowhawk. He then reformed and struck as quickly as possible.

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

I think you, JiMing, Chro, and ShadowVezon and Dapper are all alive

No idea about anyone else

It's amazing what inactivity can do for one's life expectancy.

Kayn is still alive with 15 HP. He's basically just in the middle of the arena waving his arms around with a kidney in his pocket until someone notices him.

9HYoRY7.pngKayn's Thought: My hiatus of Bionicle has ended

IC: JiMing

Health: 10/20

"Wha-"

JiMing was smashed into a building by a telephone pole. (7/20)

"Ookay, that's not something that happens all the time." JiMing muttered, shooting a barrage of Chaos Spears.

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

IC: Zakaro (Status: Commenting) {HP: 11/20}

"I know, right? Bionifight: something new everyday!"

Zakaro happily replies, bringing his phone pole and and spinning it to deflect the majority of the spears, although they skimmed by him, adding several small cuts and one little stab wound. {HP -2, 9/20}

Still keeping his weapon spinning, the purple-masked Toa steps forward and hits a piece of rubble, sending it flying at JiMing. He briefly lashes out to create more destruction, and begins to whack it at the other fighter like a pitching-machine.

Just much, much deadlier.

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

Health: 7/20

The red, orange, and white warrior skillfully moved out of the way of the flying rubble, and managed to make it past the other destruction mostly unhurt. (6/20). "Yeah, I'm gonna ask you to stop." JiMing said nonchalantly, leaping behind Zakaro and slashing with his energy saber. He then picked up a Grenade and Portal Gun.

Edited by JiMing

Well, seeing as I'm currently unscathed, we'll have to see if you can attempt a lynching.

Type 5 ain't my playstyle anyways; if I were a special role, I'd be more talkative.

Dapper Man: 20/20

I'm in a state of distress right now. I keep passing out for days on end, and when I wake up, everything is dead. I see a firebomb. I'm not afraid to use it in self defense.

+Firebomb

Also you guys: I'm still working on an update, and need more contributors.

Morally unambiguous.

OOC: E: NOOOOOOO lol

IC: Zakaro (Status: GOGOGO) {HP: 9/20}

Power ups. Well, time to move.

Zakaro sprinted forward, actually dodging JiMing's attack as he sprinted for the items. Sadly the other fighter was faster and got there first, but Zakaro managed to snatch up a Squid Launcher.

Turning, he instantly swung for JiMing's head as he stowed the Launcher.

Zakaro

Edited by JustZakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

Health: 6/20

JiMing ducked instantly, then swung his weapon as it went into chain whip mode, the longer reach being able to better reach Zakaro. While he did this, he flung a saved up Firebomb at Dapper Man who was at 15/20 due to a previous attack, and was now at 12/20.

IC:

"Oi! JiMing!"

I pointed at him.

"I accuse you of murdering me! even though the water killed me!"

And, the only logical follow-up to that would be to fire a giant barrage of lasers at him.

Which I did.(1

(10/20)

Edited by Ehks

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

IC: Kayn

HP: 15/20

Kayn walked calmly over to the Companion Cube, picked it up, and walked back over to the corner. He put the companion cube next to him and took the kidney out if his pocket. Kayn placed the kidney on top of the companion cube to create his special thought. His masterpiece was complete.

+Companion Cube

IC: Zakaro (Status: Whee lol) {HP: 9/20}

Zakaro instantly held his phone pole in front of him and allowed the whip-sword to coil around it instead of him, though his nose managed to get cut. {-1, 8/20}

With a growl, Zakaro went ahead and leapt upward, swinging downwards as to knock JiMing back into Ehks's incoming lasers if he attempted to dodge that way, while also kicking outwards to intercept dodging to JiMing's right as well.

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

Another 1-Up... really? This round you are handing them out like candy... sweet mushroom shaped candy.. Gosh now I want to go play a mario game

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Well, I hate to team up on JiMing, but like

Mafia

Chro

Health: 8/20

Chro broke off his battle with Shadowhawk, turning into a swarm again and swirling off towards JiMing. He reformed into one being right next to him, and attempted to hit the fighter with his warhammer before he could realize that Chro had arrived.

but their spirits

OOC: I tell you, you're going to regret this....

Health: 6/20

JiMing, noticing the laser barrage dodged to the right to get kicked by Zakaro, sending him away from most lasers and Chro's hammer. (4/20) JiMing brought out the Cordak Blaster and shot at Zakaro, Ehks, Chro, Dapper, and Kayn for one damage each, then used the Portal Gun to teleport Chro right in the path of the traveling lasers from Ehks.

HP: 14/20

While Kayn was enjoying his seclusion in a lonely corner of the arena, a cordak shot hit him in the side. He didn't say a word, instead just sitting there pondering on the kidney he had collected from the remains of Ehks, along with his companion cube.

Health: 4/20

Spikes jammed JiMing's feet.

Ouch. (3/20)

Leaping back, JiMing fired Chaos Spears at the people in place, making sure to lead them in case they dodged. "Yeah, I'm gonna ask you attack me one at a time. This is a bit annoying to handle."

IC:

A Chaos spear flew towards me. I put up a very weak shield, which stopped the bolt but instantly shattered, leaving me open for attack.

"Ok. I'll go first!"

I smiled, and formed a sealed box around JiMing, and began to shrink it.

OOC: you can escape from the box, just so you know. it's not that hard. think of it like a really weak box.

(9/20)

Edited by Ehks

1Ydp0mg.jpg

OOC: Ehks, I shot you with a Cordak in my post before the last.

Health: 3/20

"Oh no! I am trapped! Whatever shall I do?" JiMing cried in mock fear. "Oh wait." he said, punching the walls with a chaos charged fist and breaking it open. "I can do that."

JiMing stood his ground for another one of Ehk's tricks.

Chro

"Whoa, what just..."

Chro gave a sigh of relief upon seeing that, in his momentary distraction, nothing significantly bad had occurred.

He glanced around at the battle. I think JiMing is going to be taken care of. Who else hasn't died yet...?

His gaze fell upon Kayn, halfway across the bubble. "Aha." Chro became a swarm again and rushed towards the possible Mafioso to confront him.

but their spirits

IC: ShadowVezon, HP: 14/20, Status: Guardian Angel

ShadowVezon watched everyone pick on JiMing. He wasn't happy about it. With Pupwa's sudden death, he was freed up, so he ran out of the building, towards the group, and started attacking Ehks. Leave him alone.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

IC: Zakaro (Status: Hi-yah!) {HP: 8/20}

oh hai Cordak. Ouch. {-1, 7/20}

That hurt. Zakaro decided to return the favor by firing his Squid Launcher at SV, dealing 2 damage to the incoming fighter and getting a bit of his health back. {+1, 8/20}

He then followed up by giving a large swing at SV, while shouting at him.

"Dude, JiMing could be Mafia! Ehks returned from death, therefore he isn't! Therefore, you could be!"

Zakaro charged closer, spinning wildly from side to side to dodge any projectiles sent at him before ninja-rolling forward and leaping up in a great uppercut.

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

IC: ShadowVezon, HP: 12/20, Status: Erm, Ouch? I dunno

ShadowVezon had some of his health sapped by the squid. He was then hit by Zakaro's swing. However, Zakaro made the mistake of doing fancy projectile dodges while at close range, and moving even closer while doing it. ShadowVezon didn't bother with projectiles, and just pushed his bayonet in his path, so he would spin into it. Zakaro, I'm not stupid. And if I was the Mafian, why would I kill JL? If I was the Mafian, I'd kill Chro, not JL. He then jumped back, expecting another swing. And if he tried the uppercut, the obviously telegraphed move could easily be avoided with a simple sidestep, which would also have the added bonus of him tumbling to the floor, which would be hilarious for him to watch. Hey, I estimate there's not too long until this ends, almost all of these rounds have lasted the same amount of time. There isn't gonna be a deathmatch winner. Maybe we should focus on more important targets. Like the Mafian, for instance. It doesn't bother me whether he lives or dies, I win either way, but if you stop trying to clobber me, I'll help you out.

OOC: Note that if I was the Mafian, I would probably stay mostly inactive. Nobody goes for inactive guys. It'd be the perfect cover.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

Nobody goes for inactive guys. It'd be the perfect cover.

You're clever, SV. You know that everyone goes for the guy who overdefends himself, and you know that we know that you know that.

but their spirits

Nobody goes for inactive guys. It'd be the perfect cover.

You're clever, SV. You know that everyone goes for the guy who overdefends himself, and you know that we know that you know that.

I imagine my character would have noticed that by now too, considering he's I think the only one here who was in Bionicle Mafia in universe, unless there's another dimensional traveller like me.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

IC: Zakaro (Status: Woah) {HP: 8/20}

Hello, bayonet. Why don't I just not touch you and move over here?

Zakaro did just that, backing off the slightest amount while replying.

"There's one large problem with that, SV.. It's tough to kill a guy who won't react to your attacks. And besides, who's inactive right now? Shawk's got attacks going at him for when he does, JiMing's occupied, Chro's on Kayn, and with me on you who's left that hasn't died, whether they've rev'd or not?"

"Other than Dapper, but really he wasn't here at all for the first half of the round or any of the earlier ones really so.."

The purple masked Toa shrugged before suddenly bringing his phone pole over head for a directly downwards, whack-a-Vezon attack.

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

HP: 14/20

Kayn saw the sward get close to him, yet he remained calm and kept on looking at Ehks' kidney. He let off a smile and looked in the direction of the Chrodites. Kayn's facial expression changed from calm to confrontational and he lobbed the kidney at the swarm. Straight after, he grabbed the companion cube with both hands and ran at the swarm while swinging it around, attempting to exterminate some troublesome flies.

Chro

Chro swiftly became one solid being. The kidney just... bounced off his chest. It was kind of squishy. And bloody.

Then Kayn started trying to hit him with the Companion Cube. Oookay.

Chro backstepped, then pulled his hammer down and back, bringing it up swiftly in a golf swing to knock the Cube from Kayn's grasp.

but their spirits

IC:

"Hahahahah...oi Sv stop it."

I attempted to block his attacks somewhat successfully right before he got smacked into next week by Zakaro.

"And you said you wanted to target the Mafian? Ok then."

I shot a glance at JiMing, and fired off a laser at him.

"Then go fight the Mafian."

(9/20)

Edited by Ehks

1Ydp0mg.jpg