BIONIFIGHT ULTIMATE

Voltex

If, say, the killer had something like the Ignika and thus used it to revive themselves upon death, then the round would continue as normal.

>>If the killer dies (as in cannot respawn), the round becomes an ordinary free for all to determine the victor.

>>If the killer survives (including a respawn should that occur), then they win the round.

If, say, the killer had something like the Ignika and thus used it to revive themselves upon death, then the round would continue as normal.

>>If the killer dies (as in cannot respawn), the round becomes an ordinary free for all to determine the victor.

>>If the killer survives (including a respawn should that occur), then they win the round.

Oh. Never mind then.

Chro

Health: 15/20

Chro realized that he'd misunderstood the round. The elimination of the killer wasn't necessarily the top priority - if the battle continued like a free-for-all, it was likely that the killer would die anyway (assuming the killer was not Blade or Voxumo).

He became a swarm and flew towards the center of the gathering of fighters, then reformed into a solid being and prepared to fight.

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

OOC: JiMing, just to mention, I posted right when the last power up stuff was happening.

-==IC: Blade - HP: 17/20==-

Turning his attention briefly to the middle of the arena, he fired off a lightning bolt at Chro as he approached again.

More or less, yep

Chro

Chro was hit by Blade's lightning bolt, for the third time or something like that. [13/20]

He split into a swarm which divided itself in two: one half went left, the other right, both trying to flank Blade and catch him off guard.

but their spirits

OOC: we'll maybe find out soon, at this rate. =P

Blade looked from side to side quickly, before be jumped back, to try and let the two swarms collide, before he launched yet another lightning bolt Chro's way. The flanking might have worked, if Blade wasn't used to Chro's splitting techniques already.

OOC: I'd say you'd need to, well, actually try to attack me directly for any results... xP Or at least not be so distant. xP

IC: Voxumo [HP: 20/20]

Voxumo stayed perched atop his spire as he watched the insects fight amongst each other. He cared not who killed who as long as he survived. However as he watched he noticed Chro seemed to be going against the group as he fought. He rubbed his chin idly as he considered the circumstances behind this

Hmm.. Chro is desperate to preserve his own life. So desperate that he is letting that cloud rational thought. I need to assist him.

Voxumo activated his blue orb of not fire and summoned a wave of water infront of Blades lightning bolt to absorb the lightning before shouting from atop his spire

"Stand down chro and Blade! While I am all for the death of you fighters we need to focus on the Killer right now! If we fight each other we are just clouding each other's judgment creating irrational suspicions. If we resist fighting each other we all can think easier without hate of those who attacked us making us suspicious of them."

He waved a dismissive hand from atop his spire

"However once the killer is dead we can proceed to kill each other like savages. And If the killer is JiMing we will know for he will attempt to respawn which all it takes then is two people to combine forces to force him back to death.. Afterall he returns back to full health and two ultimate weapons can kill him again if he respawns."

Edited by Voxumo

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

IC: [ Shadowhawk ] - [ 18/20 HP ] - Raising Luroka as undead

Now, the black-clad personage we're talking about here was not, is not, and never will be, particularly fond of water. As everyone knows, water and hawk feathers don't generally mix... not that the Shadowhawk actually had real feathers. It was just a figure of speech.

Ergo, he wasn't exactly overjoyed to see Mahri Nui cast as the new arena.. but he was overjoyed to see someone die therein.

Makuta Luroka, to be exact. While the rest of his fellow Bionifighters argued and reasoned as to who was the killer, the Shadowhawk was much more interested in the corpse itself, which lay smashed and battered under a few feet of splintered concrete blocks.

Damaged, yes, but very much salvageable. Standing hidden in the dense blackness of a nearby alleyway, the green-eyed necromancer cast his incantations of foul black magick without further ado, quickly and efficiently siphoning a tainted trace amount of his own life force into the fallen warrior's body. (
-2 HP; Luroka raised as zombie w/2 HP)

Shadow danced over the rubble, and for a moment, all was eerily silent. Then a twisted chunk of steel railing toppled aside as a gore-streaked fist clawed upwards, followed a moment later by the zombie itself. Its eyes, formerly alive and luminescent, were dark and still, but it stood with surety and moved with hauntingly lifelike agility.

Eyes gleaming in the shadows like poisoned emeralds, or green glass headlights (whichever one you find more dramatic), the necromancer hissed out a brief telepathic command to his newest risen minion.

Go, hide out of sight within the nearest building's inner darkness. Ambush all who enter, and pursue them throughout the building, but leave it not until otherwise instructed.

OOC:

So, yeah... Makuta Luroka, you're back in the game. Sort of. Also, just to refresh everyone's memory... no actual physical limitations have been placed on the Shadowhawk's zombies, which means they're the 'fast' type. Not shamblers.

Edited by Shadowhawk

Blade frowned, but nodded at what Voxumo said.

"Hate to say it, but he's right. Let's do this." Blade said, as he turned back around, a frown on his face.

"Sorry, but that's how this works." Blade said, as he launched another lightning bolt at JiMing to go with the stuck-in-time other one.

IC: Voxumo [HP: 20/20]

Voxumo smirked ever so gently as he heard Blade

The one who is my nemesis learns that I speak the truth. Oh how nice this feeling is of partial revenge

Voxumo turned to look at Shadowhawk and arched his brow. He had not missed the little necromancer for his place atop this spire provided a view of most of mahri-nui. He would keep track of the necromancer through this all. But now he shouted back to Blade

"Blade. How about for clarities sake you let us know what proof you have against JiMing and perhaps let us see if it makes sense. Afterall we should try to be as civil as possible with this. Afterall look what someone said about pupwa.. Because one person made a statement everyone was so ready to kill him. We do not need that again."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

IC: JiMing

JiMing saw Blade's lightning bolt and teleported a fair distance away from the attacker. "Stop. I am not going to fight you, because that'll just make you incriminate me further. If I can have a moment, I will share my alibi. I was attacking Puwa, and no, I did not teleport in the middle of it. I only have one teleport per round, which I just used, and besides, I can't leap across buildings like Ehks or Shadowhawk." JiMing retorted. "Any other reason to pin the blame on me now? And I will say this again, I don't think defending myself against you counts as incriminating evidence."

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

OOC: we'll maybe find out soon, at this rate. =P

[...]

OOC: I'd say you'd need to, well, actually try to attack me directly for any results... xP Or at least not be so distant. xP

That's the problem. I can't without dying.

My powers do not allow me to directly damage anyone - just to get closer to them, get away from them, et cetera. That's mostly why I wanted to change my power (and I'm now considering something that does allow for direct damage, instead of just Zaktan's power). In contrast, your powers are all about direct combat, so it's a bad idea for me to try to fight you.

Voxumo stayed perched atop his spire as he watched the insects fight amongst each other. He cared not who killed who as long as he survived. However as he watched he noticed Chro seemed to be going against the group as he fought. He rubbed his chin idly as he considered the circumstances behind this

Hmm.. Chro is desperate to preserve his own life. So desperate that he is letting that cloud rational thought. I need to assist him.

Excuse me?

I'm not going against the group. I'm going against Blade, exclusively because he keeps accusing and attacking me.

I agree that it is rational to not attack Blade, but there's not much I can do about that... I'm defending myself. (Mostly by being a coward.)

Also, Vox, it is highly likely that the killer will just die in the process of the free-for-all, so we may as well treat it like that until the point where it becomes evident that the killer will survive.

Chro

The swarms, instead of colliding, recombined, as it was their nature. The Chro swarm then flew over into the air. Hmm. He considered going over to JiMing, but didn't want to draw unnecessary fire (or lightning, as it were) from Blade onto him.

Instead, the Chro swarm maneuvered itself to above Blade, then flew down, and turned into a solid being midair, falling towards Blade to strike with his warhammer.

but their spirits

IC: ShadowVezon, HP: 20/20, Status: The (Not so) Great Escape

ShadowVezon had been firing at the ice prison, trying to break free. And finally, he managed to make a big enough hole in it to fit through. He then positioned himself to be between Blade and JiMing. Stop. He then aimed his Super Scope at Blade. Or I will be forced to make you.

OOC: My power isn't really that useful, to be honest. My gun works better than Shadow blasts would, and creating a shroud of darkness to help dodge attacks is risky.

Edited by Regenerated ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

IC: Pulse [Health: 17/20]

"So... people are defending the most likely suspects. How typical. The only time they'll believe you is when they've died, which they could have prevented."

Pulse sternly looked at ShadowVezon and Vox, in disapproval that these villagers would rather die at the hands of the mafia than at the hands of the all mighty and powerful Blade.

"Sorry, Chro... but this is for Luroka. Who you probably killed." Pulse said, firing an explosive crossbow bolt at Chro.

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

Chro

Chro was knocked out of the air by Pulse's crossbow bolt's explosion, which went off right in his face, and he hit the ground hard [9/20].

He knew he was done for. "Just kill me, then! See what good it'll do you!" How unfortunate that my reputation preceeds me.

but their spirits

IC: ShadowVezon, HP: 20/20, Status: Fire-Starter

ShadowVezon, looking at the battle growing around him, came to a decision. You know what? It's in my interests for this battle to grow. JiMing remains under my protection, but I've had enough of diplomacy. I want the death, anyway, so... ShadowVezon fired a charged shot at Blade. He then turned and fired several normal shots at both Pulse and Chro. Whoever the Mafian is, they've done me a favour, killing off Luroka. Saves me the trouble. If I knew who he was, I'd thank him.

OOC: JiMing, is your character the same one as in 0.3? If not, your character's gonna be extremely confused at me going out of my way to protect you. It'd be hilarious if you turned out to be the Mafian all along.

Edited by Regenerated ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

Chro

Health: 9/20

Chro shifted to a swarm, which spared him the brunt of the damage. However, the shots still damaged him [7/20].

He rushed towards SV, then flew up above his head and rushed down quickly, turning solid and smashing his hammer down just a few feet above SV's head.

but their spirits

OOC: Wasn't Luroka the Medic?

IC: Pulse [Health: 17/20]

ShadowVezon's bullets hit Pulse. Hard. [Health: 12/20]

Taking advantage of Chro's rushing away and to ShadowVezon, Pulse fired another explosive crossbow bolt at him. "Should have ignored him..."

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

Nope.

MAFIA KILL

"AND NOW FOR MY SECOND ACT OF THE EVENING!" The Mafia shouted, ignoring that it was now a brand new day. "SPIN THE WHEEL OF DOOOOOM!"

So the wheel spun, passing by JiMing, Blade, Ehks, Chro, and ShadowVezon before coming to a halt on Voxumo's name. Before Voxumo could react, he spontaneously burst into ashes.

Voxumo eliminated.

24 hours remain until the next Mafia kill.

Blade frowned, as he mused this turn of events with a frown, and sighed, as he nodded slowly, jumping over the charged shot quickly.

"I have made a grave miscalculation here." Blade said, as he landed, and pointed at the wheel in an 'OBJECTION!' pose.

"Pay close attention to who has been gathered here, and who has been around right before the death... And who is not on this wheel."

Blade scowled, and shot JiMing a glare first.

"I'm not too keen on your attitude, just because I stated the obvious fact that you were a suspect and the least to lose." Blade said, but shook his head.

"There's only two people who were actually around then, and had reason to kill. One for actually trying to kill everyone... And one to frame that person." Blade said, and then closed his eyes, as he whirled, opened them, and shot off a bolt of lightning at Chro.

"He is the one with the non-framing reason."

IC: Kayn

HP: 20/20

Kayn looked on in horror. The one person who he thought of teaming up with disintegrated before his eyes. For the meantime, Kayn kept to himself, not communicating with anyone in case they suspected him for any reason.

9HYoRY7.pngKayn's Thought: My hiatus of Bionicle has ended

IC: [ Shadowhawk ] - [ 16/20 HP ] - Raising Voxumo as undead

Taking a cheerful swig of bourbon from his hip flask, the Shadowhawk repeated his black magick incantations, chants, and other such necromantic cliches, thereby adding a second undead warrior to his forces. (-2 HP; Voxumo raised as zombie w/2 HP)

Zombie-Voxumo, go and join zombie-Luroka. Assist him in his objectives; all orders I gave him apply to you as well.

"I just said who." Blade said with a blink, pointing at Chro.

"However; there's another person who could be profiting from this even more, since by means of forcing the spotlight off themselves." Blade said, hoping people realized that he had been stuck in a time lock all that day.

Blade paused for a moment, but shook his head.

"He was stuck in a time lock all yesterday until the evening, and pretty much same today. He could've been the first suspect if that wasn't the case." Blade said with a frown, as he fired off a bolt of lightning at Shadowhawk that attempted to chain onto his zombies just to rid him of his threat for after the Killer was, well, killed.

IC: Voxumo [HP: 2/20]

Voxumo felt himself disintegrated from atop his pillar however he now turned to look at Shadowhawk as his body reformed minus some burn marks and half his face missing. However he shot a look at Shadowhawk and jumped from atop his spire landing not far away from him

"And why should I do what you tell me? Have you not seen all the times when people attempt to raise the dead and the dead turns against their maker? Give me a reason why I should not make the gift of life you gave me your curse?"

He said in a questioning tone as he stood a good 20 feet away from shadowhawk and loud enough for most of the other fighters to hear

Edited by Voxumo

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Chro

Health: of no consequence

Chro was sent flying backwards as another of Blade's lightning bolts struck. At this point he didn't even want to bother mustering the strength to keep fighting. Every time he tried, Blade would just shock him back down.

Chro coughed and sat up halfway, his armor smoking. "Listen. Someone is trying very hard to frame me." Either that or the killer is JiMing, but I'll give him the benefit of the doubt.

In one last ditch effort to remain alive, Chro split into a swarm which scuttled over the ground, too weak to fly, towards cover.

but their spirits

IC: [ Shadowhawk ] - [ 15/20 HP ] - Taking lightning damage / arguing with zombies

The Shadowhawk frowned as he felt Blade's electrical attack crackle home (-1 HP), but kept his focus on the rebellious zombie-Voxumo. Green eyes flaming with mingled amusement and anger, he exerted all his willpower, crunching the undead's last few particles of free will beneath his own like bugs beneath a boot heel.

Do what I tell you, zombie.

OOC:

My power description specifically states that my zombies must obey me. My power has been authorized by the Gamemaster. Ergo, the rules of the game say that you must obey me, Voxumo. :P

Also, yeah... zombie-Luroka is hidden inside a building, some distance away from the Shadowhawk. Hence, that lightning bolt attack is invalid... I can't say the same for zombie-Voxumo, though, seeing as how he didn't get under cover when I told him to.

Voxumo, you're being controlled by Shadowhawk right now. Nothing you say or do can prevent that, and I will give him control of your Ultimate Weapon if you refuse to comply.

Chro, five damage as penalty for neglecting to include your health. Ordinary KOs are still possible during this round.