BIONIFIGHT ULTIMATE

Voltex

OOC: Err, pretty sure you can't just dodge Cordaks... 0_o

-==IC: Blade - HP: 20/20==-

"Simple; right before the mafian struck with seeming power insanity, you started yelling about death, pretty much. Luroka also could possibly have been simply targeted as an excuse to frame someone, as well." Blade said, musing again, but fired off a lightning bolt at Chro again anyway, just in case.

/EDIT: OOC: Oh, but you're wrong, because JiMing 'joked' about Voltex being the killer OOC. Which is other evidence I can't use IC. =P

Also, none of this is meant to actually mean offense to anyone, just going off hints in here.

Edited by -Blade-

I'm just saying, character backstories and whatnot will provide absolutely no advantage in Bionifight

Only your powers and your skill as a tactical RPer

Speaking of powers, can I modify my power to be more specific and less abusable? I'm thinking along the lines of Zaktan's power, nothing too OP... if I can modify it, I'll post the update profile

Your right, I'm just going to be better and not let Kayn die so easily.

9HYoRY7.pngKayn's Thought: My hiatus of Bionicle has ended

It is my understanding that I frustrated many people last round.

REALLY

Chro

Health: 18/20

Chro was quite envious of the killer; he wanted to be the one to kill Luroka. Pah. Whatever.

Blade hit him with another lightning bolt. [16/20]

"Hey," Chro said to JiMing. "How about we work out a bit of an alliance here? Because I don't really want to be killed by Blade."

JiMing then vanished.

"######."

Chro returned to swarm form (agaaain) and rushed as far from Blade and the others as possible; he needed time to think. If he could present a reasonable argument against another fighter, he might get himself off the hook.

I suspect that the real killer chose his target in order to frame me... although that's not necessarily the case, since Luroka's power would've presented a challenge to them anyway.

Chro was also becoming more suspicious of Blade, who had never actually made any effort to deny being the killer, which was a unique condition amongst the players who had entered the fray so far.

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

Blade looked over at where Chro had been, amused at his expression, realizing why.

"He can't hear me, but it's logical that I wouldn't have chosen Luroka of all people. Chro and I share a nemesis, after all, who is still around and could kill me at any moment. Plus, Luroka is, really, not a threat. However..." Blade looked over at JiMing again with a frown; who was really the most dangerous fighter here, with a grand total of 40 HP once his revival was factored in... Or the ability to instantly take half HP away. He had nothing to worry about, compared to the others.

OOC: Also, I see logic in Chro being the killer, since he could swarm over, reform, kill the guy, and swarm back.

/EDIT: Also, X hasn't denied anything either. =P

Edited by -Blade-

IC: ShadowVezon, HP: 20/20, Status: Mahri-Nui again. At least it's my first time.

I knew it. I saw it coming. ShadowVezon saw Blade's frown, and walked over. Don't you dare. He is under my protection. ShadowVezon then walked off, keepin a watchful eye on Blade and JiMing. Well, I'm probably not gonna survive this round, with my bad luck. I think the only one I survived was one I never really did anything in. I'm not even sure whether I survived that.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

Blade paused, as he turned around to face JiMing, who seemed to be walking around now.

"Who said anything... About screaming like a loon?" Blade asked with a raised eyebrow, as he had been meaning the 'Kill! Murder! Death!' thing that JiMing had been spouting off right before the Mafian struck.

OOC: JiMing. Cordak. You got hit. By two. You can't dodge power-ups. Same with Chro, who got hit by IIRC one. >_^

IC: ShadowVezon, HP: 20/20, Status: Watchful

ShadowVezon watched Blade carefully, so if he made a move on JiMing, he could decide whether to intervene.

EDIT: I have no idea what happened to my post there.

Edited by Regenerated ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

OOC: I did not see that. Who were the two people who shot me?

IC: JiMing

Health: 15/20

"I mean screaming like a loon. What do you think? Also, Pupwa is annoying. You have nothing on me."

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

OOC: I assumed that you could use two shots on someone, so I shot you twice with the Cordak that Pulse gave me.

"Uh-huh, and your behaviour right now isn't really helping. However, it is funny, because there was someone literally screaming like a loon right after." Blade said, narrowing his eyes toward JiMing, and wondering why ShadowVezon was covering for him.

OOC: I basically think of JiMing like a pet, due to 0.3 stuff, including things in the ending that you never saw and that I haven't actually written yet, even though I said I would. Hopefully it won't turn out like the III (was it III?) epic that never was.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

IC: Kayn

HP: 20/20

Kayn appeared in the middle of the area and witnessed everyone squabbling about the identity of the assassin. He moved over to Blade to listen to what he had to say.

9HYoRY7.pngKayn's Thought: My hiatus of Bionicle has ended

OOC: One damage only to each person.

Health: 16/20

"Denying guilt is suspicious? Then Pulse is also a suspect. Or anyone who did say that they're not guilty. In fact, anyone who says anything or nothing is a suspect." JiMing lifted his firebomb. "I'd rather save this, but if you keep shooting me, I won't have a choice."

OOC: I don't know why you can't double up on a person. >_>

"Not 'denying guilt'... But the sheer fact that you are adamant about it in such a way. If you're not the person, then who is it?" Blade challenged, gritting his teeth at how JiMing was acting right now.

Oh, oops. I thought I added the Cordak damage to my health.

Chro

Chro moved away from the confrontation. He hoped that the fighters would, at some point, eliminate each other and reveal the identity of the killer.

but their spirits

IC: ShadowVezon, HP: 20/20, Status: Ready for Action

ShadowVezon, noticing the hostilities increasing between Blade and JiMing, readied his Super Scope and aimed at Blade. Calm down, you two!

Edited by Regenerated ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"And you keep accusing me!" JiMing retorted. "You expect me to let you attack me on baseless charges quietly?! And you want me to tell you everything like some fortune teller?! I'm tempted to accuse you, out of sheer annoyance!"

IC:

"Ow."

Two Codrak shots hit me in the stomach, and I winced. It hurt. (OOC: the irony here is kinda funny...shot by something I had a hand in creating...)

I looked between Blade and JiMing, and backed away. They were clearly angry at each other. I backed up towards Chro.

"Psst..."

I looked at Chro.

"Psst...hey..chro...I think they're mad at each other..."

(18/20)

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

Blade noticed ShadowVezon, and created a cage of ice around him, just so he wouldn't be in the way.

"There's only one reason for you to be reacting this badly, however. I'm being calm, despite probably a lot of people wondering about me, because I know I'm not guilty. I know that I can't be the person, because this would be happening a lot differently, and I wouldn't be drawing attention to myself by accusing people in any fashion. It's one of the people gathered here, that's for sure. ShadowVezon and the others are most definitely innocent, as they had not been around while Luroka was killed. And you're the only one who's really reacting oddly; except for..." Blade looked over with a frown at where Chro went.

"I never attacked you like I did Chro, because he really is suspicious as well. Every time I attack him, he doesn't make any move to react, he just runs away. I'd say you, Chro, and X are the most likely suspects."

IC: ShadowVezon, HP: 20/20, Status: Imprisoned

ShadowVezon was not amused at being put in prison. This time, it wasn't even on purpose. Blade, don't trap me!

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

OC: JiMing

"Chro hasn't been attacked nearly as much as me. I'm freaking annoyed at your antics. Apparently speaking is a crime and trying to defend myself makes me guilty, so how about I shut up in exchange for you leaving me alone?!" JiMing threw the firebomb at Blade to drive his point home.

Edited by JiMing

IC: Zakaro (Status: Type 2-ing) [HP: 20/20]

The purple masked Toa popped into the battle and conversation, grinning happily as he spoke.

"Why don't I just kill everyone? That would solve all your problems!"

While he didn't attack, his grin and large weapon slung casually over this shoulder were more than slightly disconcerting.

That, and the fact that he had somehow just practically appeared in the middle of everyone.

That was strange.

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

Chro

Chro heard Blade mention that he was perpetually fleeing. "Of course I'm going to run away," he said. "You're probably going to kill me otherwise."

He then realized that dying at the hands of Blade wouldn't be a bad thing; it would prove his own innocence. However, it would still give the killer a better chance of succeeding, whether or not it really was Blade, so Chro decided to continue to avoid direct conflict.

but their spirits

Blade scowled, as he was pushed backwards from the force of the firebomb. [HP: 17/20]

"Incorrect, and you blatantly know it. You've been attacked a grand total of twice, with the exception of that one that I fired as more of a warning shot. Chro, on the other hand, has suffered three direct hits. So, this whole defensive attitude? Not really helping your case, buddy." Blade said, and frowned, as he got into a battle position.

"But you're obviously not listening to reason... Whether it's because you're the killer or not, I don't know, but I can't just let you get away with this." Blade said, not wanting to fight JiMing if he wasn't guilty, but his current state of utter defensiveness was not helping things at all. Blade looked over to ShadowVezon, and frowned as well.

"You're protecting one of the suspects, I have to keep you out of harm's way." Blade said, since ShadowVezon was most definitely a 'villager'. Blade then dashed toward JiMing, hoping that no matter what, this would be settled.

Besides... JiMing can just pop back to life once we kill him anyway. It'll take double the effort... Blade thought, not liking the looks of this.

IC: Pulse [Health: 17/20]

"Their dreams of conquest will not go unpunished, Blade. The killer is most definitely someone who has a problem with Luroka, and I know Blade didn't do it. Thus, anyone who attacks anyone trying to figure out the killer is incriminating themselves and only themselves."

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

OOC: this is starting to turn out like a Phoenix Wright game.

18/20

"I love it when people argue and accuse with little or no evidence."

I went on guard just Incase. And took the staff and squid.

Edited by Pupwa21

Looks like it's the end of the line for 21.

"It feels like I'm getting attacked more, and if I'm not, then I feel your moves are more aggressive. And you might not know this, but I hate being accused above all else, and I will not take your words lying down." JiMing said after dodging, grabbing a firebomb as well.

Edited by JiMing

IC: I quickly nabbed myself the Staff of Power so no one else could get it.

And a health pack.

"It feels like I'm getting attacked more, and if I'm not, then I feel your moves are more aggressive. And you might not know this, but I hate being accused above all else, and I will not take your words lying down." JiMing said after dodging, grabbing a firebomb and Squid Launcher as well.

I took the staff and squid. Sorry!

Looks like it's the end of the line for 21.

-==IC: Blade - HP: 17/20==-

Blade shook his head, and grabbed the second firebomb, and threw it at JiMing quickly.

"One, you have more survivability than anyone else, so any complaints to that are pretty silly. Secondly, you wouldn't last a day in Bionicle Mafia if that's your situation." Blade said, not liking this, but fired off a lightning bolt at JiMing quickly, this attitude growing on his nerves.

adskjhahjfhasdf

why do iforget health always >.>

oh well health pack undo's that damage at least...

IC:

I suddenly felt like I exploded momentarily. Then I reassembled. It hurt. So I ate the health pack.

And realized the spear was gone.

"aw..."

(18/20)

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

Question for iBrow:

If the killer had an item (such as JiMing's Ignika, or a Mask of Undeath) and they died, would the round end upon their initial death, or upon their final one?

I suspect it's the latter, but I may as well inquire.

but their spirits

OOC: Alright just read through all three of the last pages just so I could catch up. Won't be back for about 4 hours so yeah little filler post here to just show that I am alive.

IC: Voxumo [HP: 20/20]

Voxumo rolled his shoulders as he has sat perched upon the roof of a nearby building. For the longest time he had been watching the fighters bicker back and forth. Even when he saw the power-ups appear he did not bother getting involved. He would take the route of his mentor, Darkness the dark hunter, and be a silent observer. A sphere of energy formed around him offering him a protective shield. Even as he watched he clutched his riflestaff protectively as if he was just waiting for a moment to strike.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.