BIONIFIGHT ULTIMATE

Voltex

-==IC: Blade - HP: 5/20 - Charge: 0/5 - Kills: 8 - Deaths: 2==-

Not this time. Blade thought, as he felt the attacks hit and power pour into him. [Charge: 5/5] [Kills: 9] Breaking the ice, Blade whirled around, taking three of the shots; but as he spun, he summoned a fist of pure killing energy that would slam into ShadowVezon and kill him back. [HP: 2/20] [Charge: 0/5] [Kills: 10] However, he then fell over, once again lacking a second foot to balance on.

OOC: Wow. ._.''

IC: Pulse [Health: 5/20] [Charge: 3/5]

Now that Blade had used up his charge, Pulse fired an explosive bolt at Blade's remaining foot, followed by regular bolts at his body, hoping that it would pin him to the ground.

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

-==IC: Blade - HP: 2/20 - Charge: 0/5 - Kills: 10 - Deaths: 2==-

Of course, since Blade was already fallen down and near death, the explosive bolt hit his torso instead, and blew him up into mass amounts of spleens, since X wasn't dying enough for that. [HP: 0/20] [Deaths: 3]

OOC: You have full charge too, so... I'll just stay dead until that's done. =P

IC: Pulse [Health: 5/20] [Charge: 5/5]

Feeling his charge fill up as Blade exploded, Pulse pointed his crossbow in the direction of Kayn, shoving multiple explosive crossbow bolts in it. "Explode. This is for earlier." Kayn was hit by several explosive crossbow bolts backed by Pulse's charge, killing him. [Charge: 0/5]

IC: Kayn

HP: 10/20

Charge: 0/5

The smoke cleared away and Kayn's remains had already evaporated. As soon as he respawned, he took out his sword and speared it towards Pulse, while extending his wrist blade as a substitute.

9HYoRY7.pngKayn's Thought: My hiatus of Bionicle has ended

OOC: Note that those Chaos Spears cover such a wide area, those remotely close to Pulse have a chance of getting hit. Don't try pulling "lol you didn't target me." (Looking at you, JL)

Err

last time you didn't target me. this time I am fairly certain I'm not close to pulse. I'm also certain I'm dead.

BUT hey

I'd be happy to get targetted because:

IC - HP: 10/20 - Charge: 0/5?

I respawned close to Pulse, but suddenly saw many streaks of green energy flying through the air towards me. I guess this was my luck, but if it were anybody else then it would've been bad luck. As it stands, I simply held up my hands in anticipation. Green energy turned blue, then disappeared as JiMing's energy turned into a fuel for my use.

Shrugging, I turned to see Pulse use his charge immediately on Kayn, who then respawned and threw his sword at Pulse. Licking my lips, I joined in, running towards Pulse, intent on killstealing.

OOC: After death do you keep your charge?

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: Pulse [Health: 5/20] [Charge: 0]

Pulse found that Kayn was alive again, and had impaled him. Barely breathing, he looked up in time to see JL running at him, who eventually hit him with such force that he was outright killed.

[Health: 0][Kills: 3, I think?][Deaths: 7]

OOC: Pulse, how much charge did I get from that, and how much did Kayn get from that?

IC - HP: 10/20 - Charge: ....1/5? - Kills: 1

Somehow I forgot to use my weapons or my fists to kill Pulse and instead just ran into him, but I got a kill, so I guess that was fine by me. Seeing that Pulse had been speared by Kayn's sword, I decidedly pulled it out to see if I could use it against Kayn, throwing it like a spear towards him.

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

Charge:1/5 I'm guessing me impaling Pulse counted

Kayn's eyes widened. After being killed several times over and over, he finally had the chance to take his revenge and and take Pulse as his first kill.

But no. JL had to get in the way. JL had to come in and take Kayn's first kill straight from under his fingers. Kayn had lost it, he had gone nuts.

He started to run at JL and his own sword came flying at him, stabbing him in the stomach. HP: 5/20. Kayn ignored this attack and continued.

Kayn tensed his arm and screamed (don't try and imagine what this would sound like.) while closing in on JL with his wrist blade pointing directly towards him.

Edited by Toa Kayn

OOC: And is charge equal to damage dealt, or is 1 hit = 1 charge?

IC - HP: 10/20 - Charge: 2/5? - Kills: 1

Evidently, Kayn was currently a bit mad at me. And I understood him, really; killstealing was a bad thing to do. Not that I gave it another thought; this was Bionifight, not Bionicare. As he sprinted towards me, sword in his stomach, I activated the energy I had stored up from the remains of Vox's energy bullets, and JiMing's chaos energy. Blue light cascaded off my body's framework as I swiftly and smoothly ducked beneath Kayn's wristblade attack and pushed my hand towards the sword that was stuck inside Kayn's stomach.

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: JiMing

Health: 7/20

Charge: 5/5

Kills: 3

JiMing, with full charge, smiled as he picked out a victim. Eyeing JL, he moved behind him extremely quickly, and punched him up into the air with a chaos-charged fist. Before he could go flying too far however, JiMing shouted "Dark Hold!" Time immediately froze, with the colors of the world becoming inverted. JiMing smirked as his energy saber enlarged to a massive extent, and leaped at JL's frozen body, going right through it. As time moved again in a blinding flash, JiMing fell to the ground, with JL's body falling shortly afterwards, having been cut straight in half.

OOC: I'm just gonna say JL, but if Kayn doesn't want that, I can switch to another person. Maybe Blade? In fact, he might be a better target ..

Edited by JiMing

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

OOC:

Okay, so... I think I took some sort of kick attack from ShadowVezon and falling block of ice from Blade? This is all moving waaaay too quickly for me to keep track of... I'll just take damage and move on. >_<

IC: [ Shadowhawk ] - [ 6/20 HP ] - [ 0/5 charge ] - Impacted

Knocked prone by ShadowVezon's sweeping roundhouse kick, the Shadowhawk fell heavily and landed flat on his back, twisting his knee painfully in the process. Seconds later, a crushing block of solid ice fell from midair and fragmented against his chest, dealing brutal damage. (
-3 HP; +1 charge ShadowVezon; +2 charge Blade)

Gasping for breath, the necromancer lay there on the docks, dazed and broken, starting to seriously consider whether it was even worth getting up and trying again. After a moment, he decided it was, if only to save face, and rolled over, pushing himself stiffly up into a kneeling position.

OOC: I was dead, sorry. =P Besides, you might be saving Kayn. =P Temporarily. =P

-==IC: Blade - HP: 10/20 - Charge: 0/5 - Kills: 10 - Deaths: 3==-

Blade sighed, as he respawned, hurting all over from that last attack. He noticed Shadowhawk starting to sit up, having taken damage from his attack. [Charge: 2/5] Scratching his head, Blade shrugged, and spun, as he sent a lightning bolt toward Shadowhawk first, and then another toward Kayn, who seemed to be a bit preoccupied with having a sword stuck in him... Something that might not help when there's a lightning bolt headed your way.

OOC: Darn.. What little charge I had is gone.. but at least I got a kill under my belt. And JiMing if you want a reason Why I chose to use my scythe on you I can give you one. On an ooc note, you had just the right health to be killed by the scythe, second your charge was really high. One more and you could have insta-killed someone. On an IC note you killed voxumo earlier, He would be upset about that. As such on the ic basis it was for revenge.

And JiMing yeah Blade is going to win but at least you can say you have done better than most... Heck took me to Wednesday just to get 2 charges while the majority of the fighters have gotten what.. 10 charges at least?

OOC: Voxumo [HP: 10/20 CH: 0/5 Deaths: 2 Kills: 1]

Voxumo shook his head as he felt himself wake up in one of the submarines underneath the water.

"Oi... what the heck happened.. last I remember is penguins."

As he rose he looked around the sub, Single man submersible craft with clear window front. He shook his head gently in an appreciative manner

"This could do nice.. very nice."

He moved took a seat in the lazi-matoran armchair that served as the cockpit chair and seized control of the craft. As he got a handle on the controls he maneuvered it close to the docks. Keeping it below the water he activated the periscope and peeked out over the water's surface. He could see a good majority of the fighters on the dock. Bringing the periscope down again he smiled deviously. He could see many varieties of wildlife outside his small sub. Activating the power of his orb he began gathering the waters, using them to shatter a coral reef and upset it's occupants, among those some sharks, some keras crabs, a few squids and the occasional ruki. As he saw the creatures looking around in anger he continued using the orb ans summoned a wave of water, pulling the remains of the coral reef and it's now angry occupants into the wave. The wave rose 60 feet high and towered over the docks. And it was on a collision course with the fighters on the docks. Voxumo merely smiled under his sub which was far enough down not to get affected by the wave

OOC: Alright so any fighters on the docks and perhaps even some boats would see a tidal wave coming for them. Now while water is not necessarily dangerous on it's own I included the rahi in there, which are already aggravated, to cause something to make the fighters worry about and possible fight. There are also coral shrapnel in the water to add damage if you can't avoid it.

And yes i am basing the sub off of the one that defilak and others used in mahri-nui but instead a single one man craft instead of four. Have fun!

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

HP: 5/20

Charge: 1/5?

Kills: 0

Kayn's rage induced rush was cut short when JL was eviscerated before his eyes. Attempting to quench his thirst for revenge, he looked around. Blade was attacking Shadowhawk with his lightning bolts. One of them heading in Kayn's direction.

He started charging at Blade in a similar fashion to his attack on JL. Kayn wasn't letting his first kill go this easily. Putting his hand on his sword's handle with his empty hand, he pulled it from his stomach and he crouched with his weapon impaled through the wooden deck and into the water. The bolt hit Kayn's sword and the energy rushed up it as fast as it would any other time. Kayn let go while at the same time, starting a sprint towards Blade. The electricity went through the sword and into the water below the decking, making it temporarily electrified. Extending his wrist blade, Kayn started a slide when he got close enough to Blade. Kayn's wrist Blade was aiming for his diaphragm.

Kayn suddenly noticed out of nowhere...

Edited by Toa Kayn

OOC: I was mainly annoyed that I had died twice in a row when I could nearly kill someone. 4/5 charge to be specific. But yeah, Blade did better than all of us, so it's not like I could've made a miraculous recovery then. Also, like how Blade is doing moves from.... Something, last two moves I did were the Chaos Blast from Sonic and Dark Hold from Mega Man X (Tatsunoko vs. Capcom version to be specific)

Yeah! 97 pages! May this game rule even more!

Kills: 4

"What."

That was all JiMing could produce in response to Voxumo's insane attack. Groaning, JiMimg moved to a place in the dock where he could hold onto the railing, and fired Chaos Spears into the wave continuosly, attempting to slaughter the Rahi inside waiting to take a bite out of him. "Why does everyone have the OP powers but me?"

Edited by JiMing

-==IC: Blade - HP: 10/20 - Charge: 0/5 - Kills: 10 - Deaths: 3==-

Blade wasn't having it. He took the blow in his lower left leg[HP: 9/20], however, as he saw the tidal wave approach, he kicked off from the docks, grabbed two of the three Fire Bombs, flung them at Kayn [Kills: 11] [Charge: 5/5], powered up, summoned a giant of energy behind him which launched him into the air.

"Bakunetsu Storm!" Blade yelled out, as he spun around and kicked a 'flaming' ball of instant death energy toward Voxumo in his submarine, the instant-death ball locking onto him as it flew toward him. [Kills: 12] [Charge: 0/5]

OOC: Holy heck are the fire bombs overpowered in this game mode. ._.;;;;

Also, that's not literally flames, but energy doing a flame-appearance thingy on the energy ball.

/EDIT: JiMing: I'm running on pure and simple luck here. I literally did not expect this attack to work, but no-one ninja'd me, so, yay??

Also, for the record, it's from Inazuma Eleven. Awesome series.

Edited by -Blade-

HP: 5/20

Charge: 1/5

Kayn stopped in his tracks, it was better to deal with this wave than attack someone who will get taken out anyways. He saw something at the corner of his eye, FIRE BOMBS!

Kayn ran over and picked them up, keeping them close to deal with the deadly Rahi. He stuck his wrist blade into the deck and held on for dear life.

OOC: I'm too tired to read the rules again to confirm if I can take the power up or not, could it possibly for JiMing? I thought what JiMing said about OP powers was funny, Kayn has to rely on his steel for.....NOOOOOO NINJA'D AT THE LAST SECOND WHY!

IC: Voxumo

Voxumo managed to grab a single firebomb that spawned inside the sub

OOC: D**** it.. eh at least My wave is still going.. and once people decide to take damage from it it still counts for me..so yeah can't complain

IC: Voxumo [HP: 10/20 CH: 0/5 Deaths: 3? Kills: 1]

Voxumo sighed as he respawned now at the far end of the dock, right in the way of his own wave. He shrugged and through up a bubble of energy to keep himself safe from the water

Edited by Voxumo

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

OOC: I am so sorry Kayn, I am so sorry. ;_; You were literally the closest and biggest threat to Blade at that precise second, but one is still there if you respawn quickly. xP

/EDIT: I stand corrected. Vox, you are a ninja, and also dead. I shot a Charge Shot at you.

Edited by -Blade-

OOC: I am so sorry Kayn, I am so sorry. ;_; You were literally the closest and biggest threat to Blade at that precise second, but one is still there if you respawn quickly. xP

/EDIT: I stand corrected. Vox, you are a ninja, and also dead. I shot a Charge Shot at you.

Yep.. edited my post after i saw yours pop up

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

OOC: Really, that was just insane timing, as I was trying to figure out how things were gonna work. xP

-==IC: Blade - HP: 9/20 - Charge: 0/5 - Kills: 12 - Deaths: 3==-

Of course; what goes up must come down. So Blade was falling; and slammed right into the path of the tidal wave. [HP: 6/20; +1 Vox charge, 2 Environmental damage] Blade washed over to the docks, as he tried to hold on for dear life, trying to flip back into the air, and toward the non-submerged parts... However, he spotted an opportunity, and once he launched himself into the air on a low tide spot, he fired a lightning bolt straight into the heart of the waves.

Dead again. How could Kayn keep this up? Every time he died, a little bit of his sanity was lost to the insane idea of getting a kill. A giant tidal wave was heading in his direction, so what? Everyone would just respawn and brutally murder whoever casted such a twisted tactic. As for twisted tactics, Kayn could speak for himself. He saw a single fire bomb. He took it. Ignited it. Ran over to Blade in a flooded area...and exploded. While exploding next to Blade, Kayn thought to himself, that when he respawned, things were going to be different.

OOC: No idea how much damage fire bombs do.

Edited by Toa Kayn

OOC: Three damage to one person, so you're actually safe. =P

-==IC: Blade - HP: 6/20 - Charge: 0/5 - Kills: 12 - Deaths: 3==-

Blade was quite caught off guard, as his launch into the air was cut off by Kayn using the remaining firebomb on him. [HP: 3/20] However, that knocked him straight into the water, passing the pier and not being able to catch himself. Not wanting to go out without a bang, however, he unleashed all his lightning energy to try and hit someone. [HP: 0/20] [Deaths: 4, +1 kill for Kayn]

OOC: I didn't feel I could avoid that without dying, due to my already fragile grip trying to launch myself, and how I believe the docks are set up. =P

Kills: 4

Now the water was electrified by Blade. "Why am I feeling a sense of deja vu?" mused JiMing, as he once more attempted his strategy of parting the water with a pulse of chaos energy, and leaping through it. However, drops of electrified water landed on him, as well as him getting whacked in the face with a piece of coral. (5/20, +1 to Blade, +1 to Voxumo).

OOC: Blade, kinda forgot what you were basing all of your moves from again. And notice my moves and where I got them from? =P

OOC: I am not sure if my charge is at 2 or 3.. not sure.

IC: Voxumo [Health: 10/20 CH: 2?/5 Deaths: 3 Kills: 1]

Voxumo focused on maintaining his energy bubble to keep himself from being hit by the electrified water. The fact he kept his staff held in the wood of the dock helped keep him anchored down. However it left him open to other things.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

OOC: I said like two posts ago. xP Inazuma Eleven, an awesome series by Level 5; it's a soccer RPG with very crazy moves. =P

Respawning tomorrow.

Same :P

... Don't judge it before you've even seen it. It's more a tactical RPG than anything sports related like Madden or FIFA or anything like that. Besides, you wouldn't even know it's supposed to be about soccer at some points. =P Which is kinda good in a way, shows good story potential.

OOC: Oh, trust me, it's definitely an odd thing. =P But it works; and finally released here in North America after like five or six years. xP

-==IC: Blade - HP: 10/20 - Charge: 0/5 - Kills: 12 - Deaths: 4==-

Blade respawned, and looked over to JiMing quickly, and launched a lightning bolt at him rapidly.

Health: 5/20

Kills: 5 (cause I remembered I killed Pulse too)

JiMing held up his energy saber to deflect the lightning, then ran towards Blade, firing off a Chaos Spear.

IC: ShadowVezon, Kills: 3, HP: 10/20, Charge: 0/5, Status: Seriously. Wow.

ShadowVezon respawned, and was lost for words. ...I..I don't know what to do now... ShadowVezon decided to stay as far away from Blade as possible, and moved himself to be on the opposite side of the Docks. Way, way, way out of reach. He was gonna stay there, far away from Blade, and maybe kill himself before Tex could.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

IC: [ Shadowhawk ] - [ 3/20 HP ] - [ 0/5 charge ] - [ 1 kill(s) ] - Splashed and fried

Grunting with pained exertion, the Shadowhawk clambered to his feet, just in time to intercept a crackling bolt of lighting and, horror of horrors, a devastating wall of churning brine that smashed into his chest like an enraged sea god's watery fist and sent him flying across the docks. No wings required. (-3 HP; +1 charge Blade; +2 charge Voxumo)

Crashing headfirst through a glass window, our friendly neighborhood necromancer tumbled unwillingly into the pilothouse of a beat-up tugboat, nearly impaling himself on the controls. Groaning, he coughed out a few gallons of water and blinked rapidly to clear his volt-jolted brain.

With all due respect, he was starting to heavily dislike the island of Stelt. And he hadn't even been there ten minutes yet.