BIONIFIGHT ULTIMATE

Voltex

IC: ShadowVezon, HP: 9/20, Charge: 4/5, Status: Run to the hills...

ShadowVezon saw Pulse fire an explosive arrow at him, and managed to jump out of the way, although the blast still did 1 damage to him. However, he managed to jump onto a boat to dodge all the other arrows. He then fired another barrage of shots at Pulse, hoping to get enough charge to kill someone else. He kept moving, however, to avoid any future shots, even changing his direction and pattern periodically.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

IC: Pulse [Health: 2/20] [Charge: 1/5]

Pulse was knocked off the docks by the barrage (+3 to ShadowVezon), hanging onto the edge of it with one hand. Below him was certain death. Pulse decided to throw his Crossbow at ShadowVezon's head with his other hand, hoping it would daze him for a moment.

"Finish me!"

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

IC: ShadowVezon, HP: 8/20, Charge: 7/5, Kills: 2, Status: Hired Killer

Pulse's crossbow missed him, but he saw him wishing death, and so came over, but still at a safe distance, in case he tried to drag him down into the watery depths. You want me to kill you? It would be my pleasure. ShadowVezon fired another barrage of shots at Pulse, to end his life. He then picked up the crossbow, in amusement.

OOC: Note that I can't actually use the Crossbow, as I assume Pulse has all the ammunition, and anyway, I have a machine gun.

EDIT: JiMing, don't ninja me! He was my kill!

Edited by Regenerated ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

OOC: Why are you calling me Zakaro, ShadowVezon? :blink:

IC: Pulse [Health: 0/20]

Pulse died as bullets pierced his body, his lifeless body falling into the waters below for wildlife to eat. Of course he was not dead forever, but he would respawn soon. Without a crossbow, as ShadowVezon had it.

OOC: I have no idea why I called you that.

EDIT: I also love how I nearly have 10 Charge.

EDIT 2: Hey, since I have 9 Charge, once I use an Insta-Kill attack, would I still have 4 Charge?

EDIT 3: If nobody's gonna post...

IC: ShadowVezon, HP: 8/20, Charge: 9/5, Kills: 3, Deaths: 0, Status: Killing is FUN.

ShadowVezon had just sent Pulse to a watery grave. As he examined Pulse's Crossbow, it occurred to him that he should kill someone else. And so, he jumped over to Shadowhawk, and placed his supercharged gun in his mouth. Us Shadows gotta stick together, eh? Open wide, Shadowhawk, and say, Ahh. ShadowVezon then fired the gun, blowing Shadowhawk's head to pieces. He then jumped back to a safe distance, and fired another mini barrage of shots at Chro. Je ne regrette rien.

Charge: 0/5, Kills: 4

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

Yep. Pretty sure you're winning. Not sure how, exactly, but...

Chro

Health: 9

Charge: 0

Deaths: 3

Kills: 2

The bullets passed through the Chrotodite cloud, not harming Chro in the slightest, since he was in a nearly gaseous state. Hmm. Perhaps a swarm format is the most efficient for avoiding damage.

The swarm cut off its attack on Luroka and swirled towards ShadowVezon. As it approached him, the Chrotodites in the swarm split further, making them even smaller. Divebombing towards SV, the Chrotodites attempted to stick to his face, especially his eyes and mouth, to disorient and blind him while preparing for a more devastating attack.

Chro's power has two major applications: normal division, and swarming. The uses of normal division are pretty limited- basically just melee- but the swarm, which more or less resembles Zaktan's primary power, is significantly more diverse in application.

Edited by Chro

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

OOC: Luck, a good weapon, a good aim, and most important of all, LUCK. That. and keeping a good distance, and knowing when to run. Like now, for example.

IC: ShadowVezon, HP: 8/20, Charge: 0/5, Kills: 4, Deaths: 0, Status: If only I had Pesticide...

The Chrotodites dived towards ShadowVezon's face, when everything seemed to go dark. The Chrotodites did not find their target, as he had disappeared into the darkness. After about two seconds, less time than the Blindness should have lasted, the conjured darkness anticlimactically dissipated, to reveal ShadowVezon jumping across the boats. This is why elemental powers should be trained. ShadowVezon passed Luroka clinging to his boat, and he fired a few shots at him mid run, in the hops that maybe he'd fall off into the water, or at least ShadowVezon would get some more charge. Now bugs... Whatever next? At least I've managed to do well, killing the Rival, the Brute, the Bat, and the Lich.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

IC: Zakaro (Status: Back from the Grave, again) {HP:10/20} [C: 0/5]

Boop!

Zakaro was once more dropped into the Docks, hurting all over.

He surveyed the stage, and nodded to himself.

Then he took a step back, put his pole over his shoulder, and sprinted forward before stopping and swinging his rather large weapon at the incoming SV, who was looking and shooting at Luroka.

"I told you I wasn't going to be a duck!"

Zakaro

Edited by JustZakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

IC: Pulse [Health: 10/20] [status: Respawned]

Having respawned, Pulse focused his attention on ShadowVezon. One, ShadowVezon had killed him, two, he had Pulse's crossbow. Seeing other people attacking ShadowVezon, Pulse decided to taunt ShadowVezon by holding a crossbow bolt in his hand, which he then threw at ShadowVezon.

OOC: ...How long is there between deaths and respawning? Not sure. Have a suspicion it might be one day.

@Vox's question like a page ago: Pretty sure Chro already answered your question (he was part of the update) - but basically, no, Ultimate Weapons do still cause 10 damage and can add to your kill count, but they cannot add to your charge.

OOC: As the organizer of the update, I can say that Chro and Voltex are most certainly correct. Ehks is too.

IC: JiMing

Health: 16/20

Charge: 0/5

Kills: 3

JiMing really didn't know what to make of the situation. So why not, just shoot Luroka and Pulse with a few Chaos Spears each, why not.

OOC: You know what, I think gametypes are handled a lot better in this game for some reason. In IV, I thought that Free-For-All was the best and the other gametypes added unecessary rules. Now they seem to be mostly unique and add a spin on the basic gameplay. What happened?

Edited by JiMing

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

• IC: :l::u::r::m_o::k::a:

• Phys. Integrity: 25% (5/20)

• Charge: 0% (0/5)

• Kills: 3

• Deaths: 2

I am assaulted on all sides from attacks that don't seem to be carried out, then shot by SV (-2). I then magnetically pull SV to me rapidly, and prepare to throw a wicked right cross.

bBhcfWO.png

OOC: Uh, what makes you say they didn't happen?

Apparently, Luroka can ignore attacks. So JiMing shot more Chaos Spears at Luroka's back.

Edited by JiMing

Appatently, Luroka can ignore attacks. So JiMing shot more Chaos Spears at Luroka's back.

OOC: I kind of skimmed through two pages of posts, and a lot of them looked like the attacker canceled the attack in favor of another target. Please refrain from making such assumptions in the future.

• IC: :l::u::r::m_o::k::a:

• Phys. Integrity: 15% (3/5)

• Charge: 0% (0/5)

• Kills: 3

• Deaths: 2

As JiMing hits me with Chaos Spears (-2), I decide to slam SV into him (potential -2 HP).

bBhcfWO.png

IC: Pulse [Health: 8/20] [Charge: 0/5]

As he was not really moving, chaos spears blasted Pulse to the side. (+2 charge to JiMing) Ignoring JiMing, Pulse got back up and charged at ShadowVezon, for reasons listed previously.

IC: Zakaro (Status: Play Ball!) {HP: 10/20} [C: 0/5]

After completing his attack against SV, whether or not it hit, Zakaro saw many other attacks come in and took a step back to allow them to strike.

Seeing Pulse coming, however, Zakaro decided to play some ball.

Pulse being the ball.

His phone pole being the bat.

..Is it hard to imagine what happens next?

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

IC: Pulse [Health: 4/20] [Charge: 0/5]

Suddenly, Pulse was sent flying forward by a telephone pole. Wielded by Zakaro. It hurt his back. (+4 charge to Zakaro) Hopefully, he was 'flying' towards ShadowVezon so he could grab his Crossbow as he fell past.

OOC:

Let's play Pulseball. :P

IC: ShadowVezon, HP: 8(Yeah, not for long)/20, Charge: Like it matters anymore, Status: Over My Head, Better Off Dead

ShadowVezon was pelted by basically everyone active at once. Although he managed to survive, his health was whittled down, until he barely had any left. He had about 1 Health left, and he knew that he wouldn't be allowed to have an easy death otherwise, so he killed himself, to give him a less painless death. But Pulse was the last to hurt him, so he gets the kill. Sorry, everyone else. I'm mean.

OOC: I really have to go to bed now, I'll probably make a more detailed post later, but it'll be tomorrow. This is the basic outline. Pulse gets the Kill.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

IC: Pulse [Health: 2/20] [status: Pleased] [Charge: Technically 0 Still/5]

Having been slammed into ShadowVezon, Pulse stood up as ShadowVezon died. From ShadowVezon's corpse, he picked up his crossbow. "This was probably not worth the trouble." Now that his main method of fighting people was back in his hands, Pulse leapt at Zakaro, who had used him as a Pulseball earlier, and fire an explosive bolt at his telephone pole, hoping that it was still functional.

IC: Zakaro (Status: oh hello) {HP: 9/20} [C: 4/5]

Zakaro was happy. Using people as balls was an effective tactic.

Then his phone pole exploded.

It was only part of the top, with the wires and dangly stuff, and it hit him on the way down, but that was an annoyance. (+1 Charge to Pulse)

Still. Breaking his weapon was a quick way to make Zakaro mad.

And so Zakaro grabbed some of the stuff that had fallen from his weapon and chucked it, piece by piece, at Pulse.

OOC: Since Zak's been ripping the thing up constantly to throw it at people, I find it only fair that others can damage the thing as well. :P

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

OOC:

The riflestaff fires solid projectiles, yes? Or is it energy-based?

IC: [ Shadowhawk ] - [ 9/20 HP ] - [ 0/5 charge ] - Agitated / aggravated

The Shadowhawk tensed, freezing in place as a second staccato volley of slugs thudded into the planking just above his head. Obviously, more of a warning than anything else; Voxumo had time, ammo, and the range; had he desired, he most likely could have planted every one of his shots in his hapless target's vitals.

Grinding his teeth in helpless fury, the necromancer hesitated... then sprang upwards, covering the remaining distance in a fast, driving lunge, splintering open the hatch with a single chopping blow of his right-hand talons. The darkness loomed beyond, beckoning.

OOC: They use to fire solid bullets but now it is energy-based. And Voltex I did not remember that chro was part of the update.. Plus I am always going to listen to the host than another player. Just kind of how I roll.

IC: Voxumo [HP: 10/20 CH: 1/5 Deaths: 1 Kills: 0]

Voxumo cursed as he saw Shadowhawk, his target once again killed by another person. One day he would a kill Shadowhawk if his life depended on it. However he now stared at Shadowvezon and he held onto his scythe as if debating on what he wished to do with it. He shook his head as he placed it back on his back. He now sought out another target.

His gaze focused on JL as he ran towards the fighter shifting his Riflestaff to staff mode and as he approached JL he swung at him while summoning a geyser of water to hopefully distract JL enough to allow his attack to hit.

OOC: 'Luck, a good weapon, a good aim, and most important of all, LUCK.' I have to say I do not agree with this wholly. A good weapon is important, but luck and aim has nothing to do with it. Your aim comes entirely down to if your opponent allows any of your attacks to hit which more often than not they don't allow it. And luck.. Well once again it is up to your opponent's whim if luck plays into it.

Just wanted to give my view on this.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

IC: Pulse [Health: 0/20] [Charge: 1/5]

Pieces of the telephone pole collided with Pulse, his head specifically, killing him outright. (+1 charge to Zakaro). Now Pulse was dead. Again.

Health: 15?/20

Charge: 4/5

So ShadowVezon slammed into him. Fun. Grumbling as he got up, he saw Pulse being killed by Zakaro, the mighty wall of the entire group. "He could use some Chaos Spears in his side." JiMing muttered to himself, proceeding to fire off several to do just that.

Edited by JiMing

IC: Zakaro (Status: Bing-pop!) {HP: 7/20} [C: 5/5] ~Kills: 1~

Zakaro grinned as Pulse died his death, and then winced as Spears inpaled him.

(-2 HP, +2 Charge to JiMing)

"A well planned attack, to be sure. However.."

Zakaro paused, ran up to JiMing, and with a burst of pure strength punched his body away, the energies gained from other's pain dissipating.

JiMing's arms, legs, and head fell to the floor and despawned, as Zakaro wiped the dust off his hands.

"Bam."

[C: 0/5] ~Kills: 2~

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

OOC: Chro: You could theoretically have more than five charge if attacks land all at the same time and then grant you it at once. =P But it'd theoretically be treated the same way, since the first would reset the rest to 0.

-==IC: Blade - HP: 10/20 - Charge: 0/5 - Kills: 4 - Deaths: 1==-

Blade shrugged, as everyone seemed to die before they could react, and flung off three lightning bolts toward Luroka, and then another three from the sky; trying to actually fry the guy for once. In addition, Blade looked over at JiMing, and paused.

"If these guys will stay out, up for a duel?"

Appatently, Luroka can ignore attacks. So JiMing shot more Chaos Spears at Luroka's back.

OOC: I kind of skimmed through two pages of posts, and a lot of them looked like the attacker canceled the attack in favor of another target. Please refrain from making such assumptions in the future.

As JiMing hits me with Chaos Spears (-2), I decide to slam SV into him (potential -2 HP).

OOC: Not really an assumption when you just ignored my stab at your back.

His gaze focused on JL as he ran towards the fighter shifting his Riflestaff to staff mode and as he approached JL he swung at him while summoning a geyser of water to hopefully distract JL enough to allow his attack to hit.

OOC: 'Luck, a good weapon, a good aim, and most important of all, LUCK.' I have to say I do not agree with this wholly. A good weapon is important, but luck and aim has nothing to do with it. Your aim comes entirely down to if your opponent allows any of your attacks to hit which more often than not they don't allow it. And luck.. Well once again it is up to your opponent's whim if luck plays into it.

IC - HP: 18/20 - Charge: 0/0

There was a summoning of water all of a sudden, but as I turned towards the sound, I also heard the sound of foots crunching against wood, getting louder and louder. At once, I jumped perpendicular to how the sound was coming towards me, barely avoiding a stick whacking my posterior.

OOC: There is nonetheless a skill to even a game like this; if you can force your enemy into a corner where he can't dodge without iBrow riding down on a pig to give him some powerups or something, that's a win for you. Abilities may help in this depending on how they are (e.g magnetism) but in the end you don't get the ability of autohitting, so it's just writing skill in the end.

Edited by -JL-

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

OOC: Not really an assumption when you just ignored my stab at your back.

If you are referring to your most recent post, that is because nowhere in that post does it say that you actually attack. It simply says that you charge at me. If you are referring to the one before, where you responded to my flying kick from earlier, that is because, as I explained earlier, you essentially timed out. If I make a post and you do not respond within a reasonable amount of time, you cannot hold me responsible.

bBhcfWO.png

Health: 10/20

After resoawning, JiMing was most certainly ticked off. However, Blade requested a fight. "Why not, I'm kindahyped up after dying amd coming back to life."

OOC: Chro: You could theoretically have more than five charge if attacks land all at the same time and then grant you it at once. =P But it'd theoretically be treated the same way, since the first would reset the rest to 0.

I suppose so. However, if you had charge of 4 and then did 2 damage to someone, it would cap at 5 since it was one attack, not carry over.

IC post soon. Skimming to see if anything happened to me.

Boop!

kurtjmac much

Also, until this point I've tried to avoid doing this because it felt unfair, but like... I can fly. Yesss.

Chro

Health: 9

Charge: 0

Deaths: 3

Kills: 2

Chro went from a single solid being to a huge swarm in an instant, taking to the air and swirling towards Luroka like some bizarre army of insects. Tiny crimson insects with microscopic golden warhammers. Yup.

He landed and reformed in front of Luroka. He reimplemented his swarm tactic, once more splitting into three beings, one which became a cloud of Chrotodites and flew at the Makuta's face, the other two gradually moving in to attack him at melee range.

Edited by Chro

but their spirits

OOC: Oh, I didn't say it would carry over; it was msotly my stylization for the fact that I overcharged the meter. Nothing changes, just fun notes. =P

-==IC: Blade - HP: 10/20 - Charge: 0/5 - Kills: 4 - Deaths: 1==-

Blade nodded, as he drew his sword, and dashed at JiMing quickly; intending to jump over the fighter and slash as he did so.

Ah, alright. Yeah that's fine. :P
Also, I'll try to keep Luroka from interfering in your duel. Operative word there is try. He'll probably just go "lolno I killed you before you could respond" or something.

Edited by Chro

but their spirits