BIONIFIGHT ULTIMATE

Voltex

8/10. 1/5(?)

I call dibs on Cordak and fire bombs!

I got it and threw one bomb at Ehks.

OOC: what's my charge?

Just set your charge to 3 for the damage you just dealt to Ehks.

To everyone: Make sure to keep track of your charge, so that you can keep track of your kills. Because the player with the most kills will win this round, as per how this game type works.

IC: JiMing

Health: 17/20

Charge: 2/5

Kills: 2

JiMing felt the burn from the firebomb, wincing in pain. (14/20, +3 to Shadowhawk). "Hey! That frakking hurt, corpse mage!" JiMing shouted, sending a beam of chaos energy at Shadowhawk.

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

IC: Voxumo [HP: 10/20 Ch: 0/5]

Voxumo focused again on the water. If he could not use the water to harm people, which he was able to do in the past, he would find other ways to harm people. His eyes roamed over the docks and noted that Shadowhawk was on a boat somewhere out in the water. Calling upon the power of the orb Voxumo began to churn the waters around the ship till they were violent enough to tip the boat and hopefully force Shadowhawk into the water

OOC: Alright I know the tiping of the boat may be slightly auto-hitting but manipulating water to tip the boat is doable and considering we are in an arena that is surrounded by water.. well. Also there is chances Shadowhawk could avoid the tipping of the boat

OOC:

No sweat, man. That's not autohitting; that's smart RPing. :)

IC: [ Shadowhawk ] - [ 10/20 HP ] - [ 0/5 charge ] - Evading predator-laden waters / utilizing Fire Bomb pick-upNow, the thing about a watery maelstrom strong enough to tip a heavy, blunt-prowed cargo freighter, is that it does take a moment or two to really build its power. Ergo, the Shadowhawk had plenty of warning... well, at least, just enough warning.

Springing nimbly atop the pilot house, he sank his left-hand talons deep into the wooden roof, preventing himself from sliding straight off into the roiling sea. His right hand, he brandished menacingly at Voxumo. "Craven cur! Attack from a distance, you would, and well knowing that I can do nothing in retribution? Come here and let me rearrange that ugly mug of yours e'er you die!"Even as he spoke, a Fire Bomb pick-up materialized right in front of his face. Eyes lighting up with malicious glee, he seized and hurled it at JiMing's back.

I allready got the fire bomb.

Looks like it's the end of the line for 21.

IC: [ Shadowhawk ] - [ 10/20 HP ] - [ 0/5 charge ] - Evading predator-laden waters / utilizing Fire Bomb pick-up

Even as he spoke, a Fire Bomb pick-up materialized right in front of his face. Eyes lighting up with malicious glee, he seized and hurled it at JiMing's back.

8/10. 1/5(?)

I call dibs on Cordak and fire bombs!

I got it and threw one bomb at Ehks.

OOC: what's my charge?

OOC:

Storyline inconsistency! Do we go by first post, or timestamp? I had just hit 'Post' as Voltex posted the pick-ups, and hastily went back and edited in that last line. I'm pretty sure Pupwa hadn't posted yet by the time I hit 'Save Changes', but I could be wrong. Your call, Voltex.

8/20. 2/5. 1 Kill

I shot my Cordak at Ehks, Jiming, [+2] I zapped Shadowhawk for no good reason [0/5] and shot 2 more shots are Chro and Vox. [2/5]

"2 shots left."

Edited by Pupwa21

OOC: JL, I agree with you there, but now I get people complaining about me not giving them a chance to dodge, and then being inactive when I do give them said chance. If you want to avoid getting hit by my attacks, rather than spending your energy complaining to me (though feedback is good, and I'll try harder to avoid having these issues), you should make more efforts to dodge them. As I said earlier, I'm making efforts to avoid autohitting, but I'm not going to miss unless you dodge. Generally, you can dodge most of my attacks unless I have you magnetically pinned. As far as your second item goes, that is proposed damage. Merely, the damage the attack would do, were it to connect. It's not to say the attack is undodgeable.

OOC:

What I got from that was:

"Look. I post all my attacks like auto-hits, but treat them like they didn't hit yet and respond accordingly."

Please, don't say that if I want to dodge your attacks, I should spend my energy 'not complaining' when you've just written an autohit out. Because it feels like blatant autohitting, except the person doing it is saying "I'm not autohitting."

:(

IC - HP: 19/20 - Charge 0/0

Seeing a beam of greeny stuff fly across the screen sky, I watched as it went in it's attempt to hit Shadowhawk.

I shrugged, waiting for the next one to come.

Edited by -JL-

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: Voxumo [HP: 10/20 CH: 0/5]

Voxumo smiled over at Shadowhawk

"Everything's fair in love and war baby."

Voxumo then seeing that no one is targetting him he shrugs and instead uses his riflestaff. Swinging it over his shoulder he switches it to rifle mode and takes aim at Shadowhawk. Still using his water powers to keep the boat just on the edge of tipping and likely causing him to focus on staying on the boat Voxumo uses this to his advantage and fires 4 rounds at Shadowhawk in a gentle arch to target him even if he does move around.

OOC: Also tex you never did answer my question. Does the ten damage from an ultimate weapon count towards the charge? Frankly if power-ups do I see no reason why an ultimate weapon shouldn't.

Edited by Voxumo

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

IC: Voxumo [HP: 10/20 CH: 0/5]

Voxumo smiled over at Shadowhawk

"Everything's fair in love and war baby."

Voxumo then seeing that no one is targetting him he shrugs and instead uses his riflestaff. Swinging it over his shoulder he switches it to rifle mode and takes aim at Shadowhawk. Still using his water powers to keep the boat just on the edge of tipping and likely causing him to focus on staying on the boat Voxumo uses this to his advantage and fires 4 rounds at Shadowhawk in a gentle arch to target him even if he does move around.

OOC: Also tex you never did answer my question. Does the ten damage from an ultimate weapon count towards the charge? Frankly if power-ups do I see no reason why an ultimate weapon shouldn't.

I think Shadowhawk is dead. No wait, He'll respawn.

IC. 8/10. 3/5. 1 kill.

I put my self in low gravity and back flipped my way into a ship.

"CATCH ME NOW!"

I returned the normal gravity and lurked in the shadows.

OOC:

@Voltex: 'Kay. Original post edited.

@JiMing: Sure, edit out that damage. 'Twas invalid.

@Pupwa: Did you or did you not shoot me with the Cordak? 'Cause if you did, you miscounted your ammo in your first post using it. A Cordak pick-up has six; if you shot five people with it, you should have had one (not two) left. But if you didn't shoot me, I'm perfectly fine with that. Actually, I'm assuming that until informed otherwise. :P

IC: [ Shadowhawk ] - [ 9/20 HP ] - [ 0/5 charge ] - Evading multiple projectiles

Jerking his left-hand talons free, the Shadowhawk let himself tumble straight off the water-slicked pilot house roof onto the wildly-pitching deck below, neatly dodging JiMing's single incoming Chaos Spear, as well as three of the four rounds from Voxumo's riflestaff. The fourth and last round, however, clipped the necromancer's shoulder, gouging his armor and bloodily mangling the flesh. (-1 HP; +1 charge Voxumo)

Breaking his slide towards the sea by grappling a convenient deck-mounted mooring post, the Shadowhawk began nimbly working his way back up the steep wooden slope, his sharp talons allowing him a sure grip. With luck, he'd be able to reach a hatch and take cover belowdecks.

redwood tree

see someone shrug that off.

OOC: /smirks.

-==IC: Blade - HP: 0/20 - Charge: 0/5 - Kills: 4==-

Blade sighed, as the combined attacks aLL slammed into him at the same time, killing him instantly. [HP: 0/20] He then respawned. [HP: 10/20] [Charge: 0/5]

"You lot all happy now?" Blade said in annoyance, as he summoned a storm of lightning in the area around Shadowhawk, aiming to get some revenge for that.

OOC: And I was busy with Link Between Worlds, too.

OOC: Oh my dark ussal.. Finally i have one point added to my charge meter.. i am slightly happy

IC: Voxumo [HP: 10/20 CH: 1/5 Deaths: 1]

Voxumo arched his brow as he saw Blade shout something about people being happy and he arched his brow

"Hmm.. Not really happy or sad."

He turned to Blade and shouted

"Sorry Old mate! More kind of Neutral about that!"

He then focused on Shadowhawk again. Keeping his water churning up he watched Shadowhawk climb.

"Where is the little hawk going?"

He watched him climb for a bit and noted he seemed to be heading for a hatch. Well he could not allow that. Voxumo Began firing at shadowhawk again sending off five bullets again hoping to more so keep shadowhawk from continuing towards the hatch than to actually harm him.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Health: 16/20

JiMing smirked. The corpse mage Shadowhawk was taking off. No surprise, he figured those claws were just for show anyways. "We can't have that." JiMing muttered, promptly teleporting behind him, stabbing his energy sword forward into Shadowhawk's abdomen. If the sword managed to impale Shadowhawk, he would proceed to punch him off the blade with a chaos-charged fist with the usual strong knockback effect.

JiMing smirked. The corpse mage Shadowhawk was taking off. No surprise, he figured those claws were just for show anyways. "We can't have that." JiMing muttered, promptly teleporting behind him, stabbing his energy sword forward into Shadowhawk's abdomen. If the sword managed to impale Shadowhawk, he would proceed to punch him off the blade with a chaos-charged fist with the usual strong knockback effect.

OOC: How exactly did you arrive behind Shadowhawk? The ship he is on is tipping and i would assume at an angle that if you don't have a hold of something you likely won't be staying on afterall that is why shadowhawk is using his claws to dig into the ship. Second how do you teleport? I did not think that was one of your powers?

Edited by Voxumo

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

OOC: Voltex let me teleport once a round, that is not out of my capabilities. And if you really hate my action, I can retcon it to occur later.

OOC: Ah ok that teleport makes sense.. and I don't hate your action.. It just kinda of goes against what is happening and is putting your character at a greater risk for if they don't dig their weapon into the ship or something similar.. well into the water with angry animals.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Chro
Health: 9
Charge: 0
Deaths: 3

Chro saw JL standing on the dock, apparently not engaged in combat. Hmm. JL didn't have any real offensive powers without a source of energy, and Chro knew from past experience that kinetic energy from a hammer strike didn't give JL enough energy to do any real damage with his power. This suited Chro very well, as his weapon and ability made for an excellent melee fighter, if a poor ranged one. Chro split into three beings which began circling JL.

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

OOC: Remember when we could choose between pre-made special weapons, or make your own?

yeah i want that back ._.

IC - HP: 18/20 - Charge: 0/0

Hmmm.

As I watched the three Chro's begin to circle me, a sudden thought came into my head - what the heck did splitting sound like? I mean, I don't care what it feels like for Chro. He's probably used to it to the point that it'd be like explaining colors to a blind person - him explaining it to us wouldn't work. But we could hear him splitting up just fine, right? But....what did it sound like?

Popping bubble wrap?

Because if it had a satisfying sound, wouldn't it be fun to just keep a Chro or two around and have them split smaller when you were bored?

"So....there's one of me, wielding two swords, and three of you. You have far more deaths than me, and I have none. This....kinda feels like that one scene in Transformers: Rotf, and I may expect to die soon - except Optimus Prime wasn't really fighting three midget-sized transformers."

I licked my lips in anticipation.

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

It sounds kind of like a creeper hissing in Minecraft, but a bit quieter and less aggressive. So a swarm of Chros being created from one Chro would sound like a bunch of agro'd creepers that refused to explode.

Chro

One of the Chros split into two parts. The first turned into a swarm of swirling Chrotodites which swarmed towards JL's face and around his eyes, trying to distract or blind him. The second joined itself to one of the Chros still circling JL. The result of this process: a mass of Chrotodites swarming around JL's face, a small Chro circling JL, and a somewhat larger Chro circling him along with it. Counting on his effectiveness as a swarm, Chro (the largest portion) moved forwards to bring his hammer down on JL's shoulder/back, while the smallest piece of Chro (about as high as JL's knee) started trying to hit his opponent in the ankles.

Gotta tell you, JL, this power is frustratingly useless for direct damage, but it's so fun in situations like this. ;)

but their spirits

• IC: :l::u::r::m_o::k::a:

• Phys. Integrity: 25% (5/20)

• Charge: 0% (0/5)
• Kills: 3
• Deaths: 2
As I observe Chro fighting JL, I chuckle to myself. "You two should really learn to get along." I magnetically fuse the Chros to JL, stopping both of them. "There. Now they're really starting to bond."

bBhcfWO.png

OOC: Hey, I can move the impalement attack to Luroka, Vox. Sound good?

Seeing as Shadowhawk was already in a sticky situation, JiMing instead teleported over to Luroka, as he stabbed his energy sword forward, intending to impale him in the abdomen. If he succeeded, he would follow it up with a chaos-charged punch that would cause heavy knockback.

• IC: :l::u::r::m_o::k::a:

• Phys. Integrity: 25% (5/20)

• Charge: 0% (0/5)
• Kills: 3
• Deaths: 2
I am skewered in the abdomen (-2), but as JiMing prepares to throw a punch, I magnetically launch him away, sending him flying towards the fused Chro/JL (potential -1 HP to all three, potential Charge +1).

bBhcfWO.png

OOC:

The riflestaff fires solid projectiles, yes? Or is it energy-based?

IC: [ Shadowhawk ] - [ 9/20 HP ] - [ 0/5 charge ] - Agitated / aggravated

The Shadowhawk tensed, freezing in place as a second staccato volley of slugs thudded into the planking just above his head. Obviously, more of a warning than anything else; Voxumo had time, ammo, and the range; had he desired, he most likely could have planted every one of his shots in his hapless target's vitals.

Grinding his teeth in helpless fury, the necromancer hesitated... then sprang upwards, covering the remaining distance in a fast, driving lunge, splintering open the hatch with a single chopping blow of his right-hand talons. The darkness loomed beyond, beckoning.

Chro

Chro was becoming extremely frustrated with Luroka's antics. As soon as he was able - whenever Luroka released his concentration on JL and Chro to attack JiMing - he swarmed up as a cloud and began rushing towards Luroka, spreading out so as to cover a large enough area that, for sure, at least some of him would be able to reach the fighter.

As I observe Chro fighting JL, I chuckle to myself. "You two should really learn to get along." I magnetically fuse the Chros to JL, stopping both of them. "There. Now they're really starting to bond."

:|

but their spirits

Charge: 5/5

"Stupid overpowered (insert creative euphemism here)." JiMing muttered, as he slammed into the rest. (15/20). JiMing proceeded to knock use his stored energy. "CHAOS BLAAAAAAAST!" he bellowed, as an explosion of chaos energy tore -JL- to shreds.

Edited by JiMing

OOC:

Yus

also you JiMing

IC - HP: 18/20 - Charge: 0/0

Stuff happened, I absorbed energy from magnetic field around a conductor, I died.

Cool.

Beep. beep. beep. Beep!

I spawned, looked around, and immediately made a run for Luroka from behind, sprinting forwards. If the Makuta had eyes at the back of his head and wasn't somehow blinded or pre-occupied by the Chro's, I figured I could reach him and make an attack. If Luroka's ability granted him the ability to sense distortions within magnetic fields as well, I braced myself for the magnetic repulsion that I expected to come.

More energy for me. Haha.

(Silently I planned out how to somehow kill JiMing next too.)

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

OOC: Hey, it's not like you're dead permanently. And besides, Luroka is almost dead and Chro has died 3 times already.

Health: 15/20

Charge: 0/5

Kills: 3

Satisfied with JL's death, JiMing turned his attention at Voxumo. He decided to send two Chaos Spears at him and two at Shadowhawk as well.

Edited by JiMing

IC: ShadowVezon, HP: 9/20, Charge: 0/5, Kills: 2, Deaths: 0, Status: Dead. But not really.

ShadowVezon had retreated to safety, while he focussed on moving his assets to safety on Odina. With that done, he returned to the battlefield, and spent a bit of time assessing the situation. He decided to hang back and watch Luroka struggle. While the Makuta struggles, maybe I'll help my right-hand man. ShadowVezon fired several shots at Shadowhawk. A necromancer... I was never interested in necromancy myself, although I do have the Cauldron.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

OOC: *has no idea what's going on*

IC: Pulse [Health: 9?/10] [Charge: 0/5]

Changing his target to a more active player, someone not already being fought, Pulse shot a crossbow bolt at ShadowVezon to get his attention, waving in his direction as if he were to say, 'I AM A TARGET',

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

IC: ShadowVezon, HP: 9/20, Charge: 0/5, Kills: 2, Deaths: 0, Status: Irate

ShadowVezon was hit in the shoulder by the crossbow bolt, which dig into a small gap in the armour. ShadowVezon reached for it, and pulled it out, turning his attention to Pulse. Pulse ... che non era una idea intelligente. Vorrei suggerire di marcia indietro, se non volete scoprire cosa i gusti energia come.come. ShadowVezon then fired a wave of shots at Pulse, and threw the crossbow bolt into the water.

Edited by Regenerated ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

IC: Pulse [Health: 5/20] [Charge: 0/5]

A wave of shots hit Pulse, knocking him down, doing significant damage. (+4 charge to ShadowVezon.) This was probably a bad idea, but Pulse sat up, reloaded his crossbow and fired an explosive crossbow bolt at the dock beneath ShadowVezon's feet, followed by several more crossbow bolts aimed at ShadowVezon's ankles.

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

Chro

From the air around JL and Luroka where the Chro swarm hovered, a voice reverberated from all the Chrotodites, sounding a lot like Chro's normal voice plus some weird distortion. "Hey, JL, team up on the magnet here?"

but their spirits