BIONIFIGHT ULTIMATE

Voltex

OOC: But isn't throwing a ship a bit OP? It's a ship. Also, how does magnetism stop energy shots? I'm not firing bullets out of the super scope, it's energy.

IC: ShadowVezon, HP: 17/20, Charge: 4/5, Status: What the...

Yes, I hit! Wait, is that a-a taht si ,tiaW !tih I ,seY

...eht tahW :sutatSStatus: Whoa, timey-wimey stuff...

ShadowVezon was suddenly not hit by a massive ship, which the others may or not remember not happening, and was instead slammed into the pier.

Ow... at least this didn't hurt as much, and it's a lot easier to get up from this.

ShadowVezon got back up, and, seeing as he wasn't crushed under a ship anymore, fired some more shots at Luroka.

HP: 16/20

Edited by Regenerated ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

I'm sorry, what? You threw a ship at him?

I think it's safe to assume the ships have metal in them, especially the larger ones.

That would be pretty heavy, does your magnetism powers make things weightless?

9HYoRY7.pngKayn's Thought: My hiatus of Bionicle has ended

A well placed charge (charge as in the gimmick of the mode) shot would probably break it.

You can only use those to insta-kill a player... but environmental damage is a neat idea.

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

OOC: Exactly. It'd insta-kill me. It's a fancy way you could use the charge, if you had full charge.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

OOC: Edited post. Didn't know those shots were energy. Thought they were metal slugs.

Edited previous IC post.

• IC: :l::u::r::m_o::k::a:

• Phys. Integrity: 35% (7/20)

• Charge: 100% (5/5)

• Kills: 1

• Deaths: 1

I take more damage from ShadowVezon (-2), and magnetically pin him down.

Noticing my full charge, I turn my gaze toward Blade. I magnetically pull him toward me. "What goes around..." I channel the charge into my sword, and skewer him on it. "Comes around. Good bye, Blade." (Kills +1, Charge 0%)

Edited by Makuta Luroka

bBhcfWO.png

OOC: Exactly. It'd insta-kill me. It's a fancy way you could use the charge, if you had full charge.

Uh, no, not really... you have to instakill someone else. Otherwise people could basically farm kills with suicidespawns.

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

OOC: More like I lifted you high into the air and slammed you into the pier. Either way, I reduced the damage to 1, so your health is at 16.

• Phys. Integrity: 25% (5/20)

• Charge: 0% (0/5)

• Kills: 2

• Deaths: 1

Satisfied with the death of Blade, I turn back towards ShadowVezon. "Now to deal with you." Keeping him pinned, I move towards him, until I am standing over him. I magnetically lift him, and run my sword through his left shoulder. Slowly. (-2) I then pull my sword from his shoulder, and cast him aside.

bBhcfWO.png

OOC: Luroka, I shot you in the edited post.

Chro, I meant that someone could target me with the insta-kill, and say that they shot the pier, which would make me fall in and die anyway. It'd just be a way to be fancy, but it got erased from time anyway, so who cares.

IC coming soon.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

OOC: Luroka, I shot you in the edited post.

Chro, I meant that someone could target me with the insta-kill, and say that they shot the pier, which would make me fall in and die anyway. It'd just be a way to be fancy, but it got erased from time anyway, so who cares.

IC coming soon.

Yes I edited my post to account for this.

bBhcfWO.png

OOC: yes IK that the health is XX

looking it up okay

gimme a sec

Would still be at 20, but I've been inactive so 17/20 it is. Self-imposing this.

IC: Zakaro (Status: Sadly not active when everyone else is :( ) {HP: 17/20}

So, here we are. Fighting. Somewhat.

Not really.

"Hey, school and sleeping are very important things ya know."

Yes yes, I realize this. Go attack someone.

Zakaro sighed, and sprinted forwards before bringing down his telephone pole on the dueling Lukora and ShadowVezon.

Zakaro

Edited by JustZakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

OOC: Meh, it doesn't matter now anyway.

IC: ShadowVezon, HP: 14/20, Charge: 5?6?/5, Status: Pride Comes Before a Fall

ShadowVezon was painfully stabbed in the shoulder, and it hurt. However, Luroka had underestimated his charge meter, and ShadowVezon, charging the Super Scope with the Full Charge, shot Luroka in the back, instantly killing him. He then got up and stabbed him with the Bayonet, and, for good measure, roundhouse kicked him into the water. Good riddance, Luroka. I'm sure you'll make a nice snack for the fishes. He was then smashed in the back of the head with a Telephone Pole.

HP: 13/20, Charge: 0/5, Kills: 1

Zakaro, I see you geared up. ShadowVezon turned around, with a sore head, and shot Zakaro several times.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

IC: Zakaro (Status: And I'm just like lol) {HP: 15/20} [Charge: 1/5]

Zakaro, knowing how this round worked, just happily ignored the shots was they pelted into him, charging forward even as 2 Health was lost. (+2 Charge to ShadowVezon)

And so, dropping his phone pole, Zakaro quite happily attempted to roundhouse kick Vezon and follow up with an uppercut that could perhaps send his opponent to see the birds.

As in, high into the sky.

Yes.

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

IC:

A wild Chro swarm appeared!

and then...went away..

Ok then. That was...interesting. I shook my head, and looked around. I glanced around, and noticed Sv getting beaned with a telephone pole. I couldn't help but laugh. It's not every day you see someone get smacked in the head with a freaking telephone pole. I looked at Zakaro and gave him a thumbs-up, and shot off towards Kayn, hoping to stab him in the face with swords.

(Health: 8/20

Charge:1/5

Kills:2)

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

IC: ShadowVezon, HP: 12/20, Charge: 2/5, Status: Getting Beaten Up HURTS.

ShadowVezon was staggered by the roundhouse kick, which hurt, both physically and ironically, but before Zakaro could uppercut him, ShadowVezon actually decided to use the Shadow powers he has, to blind Zakaro for just long enough to get out of the way of the punch. ShadowVezon had realized by this point that charged shots wouldn't hurt anymore than normal shots, and normal shots generally hit more anyway, so he fired a stream of shots at Zakaro, hoping to get his charge up before Zakaro, as he knew that if he got it to full first, he would not hesitate to end him swiftly.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

IC:

A wild Chro swarm appeared!

and then...went away..

Ok then. That was...interesting. I shook my head, and looked around. I glanced around, and noticed Sv getting beaned with a telephone pole. I couldn't help but laugh. It's not every day you see someone get smacked in the head with a freaking telephone pole. I looked at Zakaro and gave him a thumbs-up, and shot off towards Kayn, hoping to stab him in the face with swords.

(Health: 8/20

Charge:1/5

OOC: Hence why that is Zak's weapon. :P

Quite literally I was just going to sleep and thinking about changing Zak's power to Strength, when I thought of hitting someone with a tree

I couldn't stop laughing.

I changed it to a telephone pole because I didn't want people just brushing it off just because it was mainly small branches and leaves, but the idea remained

oversized weapon. :D

Only really possible with super strength. :P

Oh, and SV

Saying when someone gains charge would be nice, or at least loss of health

either or, cause I've been having to compare each of your posts to figure out how much health you lost and so how much charge I gained.

IC: Zakaro (Status: I refuse to be a mouse.) {HP: 14/20} [Charge: 2/5]

Once more, Zakaro really didn't care.

As Vezon hadn't done the smartish thing and gotten too far away, Zakaro simply spun sideways and stopped, dropped, and rolled forward, springing upwards in a whirl of fists to attack.

(+1 Charge to SV)

"AND SPIN! Then Jump back, do it again..."

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

OOC: The dodge was actually meant to be me jumping back, but I changed my attack after, which was meant to be me charging up the Super Scope while jumping back, and I must have forgot to add the specifics back in.

IC: ShadowVezon, HP: 12/20, Charge: 3/5, Status: Dodging is easy when the enemy forgets he can't see.

ShadowVezon meant to jump back, but for some reason hadn't yet, which is understandable when considering he's controlling multiple bodies in multiple universes at the same time. However, since Zakaro had still been blinded, and so really shouldn't know which way to roll yet, ShadowVezon had time to jump back, before the blindness ran out. Which it did, leaving Zakaro rolling at the air, and possibly at the sea if he didn't stop himself in time. ShadowVezon jumped back a few boats further, and then resumed shooting from a safer distance.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

• Phys. Integrity: 50% (10/20)

• Charge: 0% (0/5)

• Deaths: 2

I respawn. "That felt... enlightening." I turn my gaze toward ShadowVezon. I magnetically pull him toward me and hold him up. I then run my sword slowly through his abdomen (-2).

bBhcfWO.png

OOC: You can't ALWAYS do 2 damage with each hit, that's godmodding.

IC: ShadowVezon, HP: 12/20, Charge: 3/5, Kills: 1, Status: 2 Damage is Unfair.

ShadowVezon was pulled towards Luroka, and impaled. Nice to see you again, Luroka. Enjoy your swim? ShadowVezon stabbed Luroka with his Super Scope Bayonet, to loosen his concentration so he could get free. To dodge it, Luroka would have to move, thus breaking his concentration. Either way, ShadowVezon wiggled free of the blade, and jumped across the boats to get away from Luroka. This time, however, he found a foothold in one of the boats, which would stop him from getting pulled again. The downside to that is that he would now have trouble escaping pursuers, but at least now he could try and pick them off, and would have enough time to before they got to him. And, of course, he fired several shots at Luroka, to bring his charge up.

(HP: 11/20, Luroka Charge +1(2 Damage is OP.))
EDIT: Good point, that post could have been worded better, but lag makes people hasty.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

OOC: Alright then. :)

I'll just keep the post and go on as follows..

IC: Zakaro (Status: Dizzy) {HP: 14/20} [Charge: 2/5]

Zakaro's vision cleared in time to see the edge of the dock coming up fast, so he understandably stopped spinning and regained his balance, his unsteady and unpredictable steps allowing him to avoid the shots SV fired.

Next, seeing Lukora and SV go at it again, the Toa grinned and began to move, hopping from boat to boat like the rest.

Then he stopped, gauging his position, and resting his pole against another ship, happily ripped part of the rigging and mast off of a ship and threw the mess at SV.

And then Zakaro returned to hopping.

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

OOC: I try to avoid always doing 2 points of damage, however, I do say that that particular attack was more severe than 1 point. Impalement tends to result in very severe injury. I'd say 2 points for that hit, but I'll refrain from attacking so heavily in the future.

• Phys. Integrity: 50% (10/20)

• Charge: 40% (2/5)

I am stabbed and shot by ShadowVezon (-3) and decide to leave him be for now. "There are other fish in the sea. For now, that one swinging the large pole is a problem." I magnetically hold Zakaro still, and slam him into the pier (-1, Charge +1) before holding him up in the air. "ShadowVezon, I have a concession for you: A target."

bBhcfWO.png

IC: Zakaro (Status: Oh, no brah) {HP: 13/20} [Charge: 2/5]

Zakaro was not pleased.

He had been grabbed by magnetism, slammed into a dock, and now was being held up in the air to be a target.

He would not stand for this.

With a large amount of effort, Zakaro lunged forward in his magnetic trap, throwing a piece of the docks he had grabbed at high speeds at SV. Without stopping, he hefted his phone pole, still in one hand, and slung the entire thing around before sending it flying at Lukora, spinning end over end.

There was no way Lukora had the power to overcome Zakaro's pure strength and hold him in the air against his will.

"I WILL NOT BE YOUR DUCK!"

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

IC: ShadowVezon, HP: 12/20, Charge: 6/5, Status: Kill Number Two, Here I Come.

Zakaro threw the rigging, mast and dock part at ShadowVezon, and although he was hit by the rigging/mast, having to wiggle his foot free, he dived out of the way of the dock piect, which sunk the boat he had been standing on before. Hmm, I appear to be able to kill again. But which duck to shoot? Hmm... Luroka's more dangerous, but Zakaro has more health... Zakaro. He's rather annoyed me. ShadowVezon again powered his Super Scope with his more than full charge, and fired an incredibly accurate shot that instantly felled Zakaro. Consider us even, Luroka. ShadowVezon decided to get some ground, and fled off across the ships.

OOC: And that's me done for the night, be back tomorrow.

HP: 9/20, Kills: 2, Charge: 0/5, (Zakaro would get 2 Charge, but he died, so yeah)

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

• Phys. Integrity: 25% (5/20)

• Charge: 60% (3/5)

Satisfied, I drop Zakaro's eviscerated corpse into the sea. I then cast my gaze over to Kayn. "I'm going to have some fun with you." I magnetically lift him, and attempt to slam him into Ehks (-1 hp both players, Charge +1).

Edited by Makuta Luroka

bBhcfWO.png

OOC:

uh

dude

You cant just automatically deal damage without giving reaction time.

If there's 0 chance of someone avoiding something, that's fine if they get hit. But flinging somebody towards another person is not one of those situations.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

IC:

My target suddenly began to levitate.

And fly towards me.

"Oh jeeze!"

I flung up a hasty hardlight shield in an attempt to block the incoming Kayn, though I didn't even bother making it spiky. I was moving too fast to do that.

(8/20

1/5

1Ydp0mg.jpg

OOC: I'm just going to ignore that for now since I've not even replied yet.

IC: Kayn

HP: 5/20 (CRITICAL DAMAGE)

Kayn was done. He didn't care about anything anymore. He had transcended the plain of existence and mind. The collision with the shield was shattering Kayn's plating. After the hit, he went flying past Ehks' head so he thought that it was probably a good idea to not auto-hit anyone so he thrusted at Ehks with his super inconspicuous hidden blade.

OOC: I'll post my IC for the cheap flying thing when Ehks replies to the above.

Edited by Toa Kayn

9HYoRY7.pngKayn's Thought: My hiatus of Bionicle has ended