BIONIFIGHT ULTIMATE

Voltex

IC: [ Shadowhawk ] - [ 8/20 HP ] - [ 0/5 charge ] - Taking cover

The Shadowhawk swung himself hastily through the hatch into the darkness of the freighter's foul-smelling cargo bay, wincing as a Chaos Spear clipped his rear end just before he vanished from sight. (-1 HP; +1 charge JiMing)

A moment later, with a creak and a splash, the freighter fell back into its proper angle in the water as Voxumo relaxed his elemental manipulations and moved off in search of a new target. Breathing a sigh of relief, the necromancer scrambled behind some loose crates and brought out the bourbon flask again, enjoying a bit of rest and relaxation as he pondered just who he ought to bodyslam with his splendid new Usain Bolt of Undeath.

IC: [ Shadowhawk ] - [ 8/20 HP ] - [ 0/5 charge ] - Taking cover

The Shadowhawk swung himself hastily through the hatch into the darkness of the freighter's foul-smelling cargo bay, wincing as a Chaos Spear clipped his rear end just before he vanished from sight. (-1 HP; +1 charge JiMing)

A moment later, with a creak and a splash, the freighter fell back into its proper angle in the water as Voxumo relaxed his elemental manipulations and moved off in search of a new target. Breathing a sigh of relief, the necromancer scrambled behind some loose crates and brought out the bourbon flask again, enjoying a bit of rest and relaxation as he pondered just who he ought to bodyslam with his splendid new Usain Bolt of Undeath.

Shadowhawk, Shadowvezon used his charge at you

OOC: I have no idea why I called you that.

EDIT: I also love how I nearly have 10 Charge.

EDIT 2: Hey, since I have 9 Charge, once I use an Insta-Kill attack, would I still have 4 Charge?

EDIT 3: If nobody's gonna post...

IC: ShadowVezon, HP: 8/20, Charge: 9/5, Kills: 3, Deaths: 0, Status: Killing is FUN.

ShadowVezon had just sent Pulse to a watery grave. As he examined Pulse's Crossbow, it occurred to him that he should kill someone else. And so, he jumped over to Shadowhawk, and placed his supercharged gun in his mouth. Us Shadows gotta stick together, eh? Open wide, Shadowhawk, and say, Ahh. ShadowVezon then fired the gun, blowing Shadowhawk's head to pieces. He then jumped back to a safe distance, and fired another mini barrage of shots at Chro. Je ne regrette rien.

Charge: 0/5, Kills: 4

Just wanted to let you know since it was a bit far back on the last page.

Now back to my ic post

IC: Voxumo [HP: 10/20 CH: 1/5 Kills: 0 Deaths: 1]

Voxumo was surprised when he saw JL dodge out of the path of his attack. However as his swing met empty air he turned this to his advantage as he swung with the momentum. Relying on the momentum he made a full 360 turn and faced JL fully again

"You are a sneaky one JL."

Moving with the top of his speed he held his staff an fired off three bullets at JL while his left hand fired off a jet of water at JL's face

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

OOC: Did you not say that your riflestaff used energy now, a few posts back? Correct me if I'm wrong.

IC - HP: 18/20 - Charge: 0/0

I sidestepped, twisting my entire body and avoiding the jetstream of water cleanly. One of my arms raised itself instinctively as his riflestaff switched into....well, rifle mode and fired off a triad of energy based bullets towards me. Said three bullets spiralled towards me, flashed blue, then wrapped around me like a cocoon before seemingly disappearing.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

OOC: Did you not say that your riflestaff used energy now, a few posts back? Correct me if I'm wrong.

IC - HP: 18/20 - Charge: 0/0

I sidestepped, twisting my entire body and avoiding the jetstream of water cleanly. One of my arms raised itself instinctively as his riflestaff switched into....well, rifle mode and fired off a triad of energy based bullets towards me. Said three bullets spiralled towards me, flashed blue, then wrapped around me like a cocoon before seemingly disappearing.

OOC: Yes. Although i vaguely remember stating they were energy coated bullets but according to my profile they are energy bullets.. and wait a second JL I thought you only absorbed energy through kinetic force.. Like an attack meeting you would give you energy.. For that is what i assumed else I wouldn't have fired energy bullets at an energy absorbing fighter..

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

and wait a second JL I thought you only absorbed energy through kinetic force..

Where the heck did you get that one from? That's, like, the opposite. Kinetic force is the least effective for charging him up. Or something.

:P

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

and wait a second JL I thought you only absorbed energy through kinetic force..

Where the heck did you get that one from? That's, like, the opposite. Kinetic force is the least effective for charging him up. Or something.

:P

Vaguely remember something in a couple pages back where he explained how his energy absorption work...

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

OOC: Chro: You could theoretically have more than five charge if attacks land all at the same time and then grant you it at once. =P But it'd theoretically be treated the same way, since the first would reset the rest to 0.

I suppose so. However, if you had charge of 4 and then did 2 damage to someone, it would cap at 5 since it was one attack, not carry over.

IC post soon. Skimming to see if anything happened to me.

Boop!

kurtjmac much

Also, until this point I've tried to avoid doing this because it felt unfair, but like... I can fly. Yesss.

Chro

Health: 9

Charge: 0

Deaths: 3

Kills: 2

Chro went from a single solid being to a huge swarm in an instant, taking to the air and swirling towards Luroka like some bizarre army of insects. Tiny crimson insects with microscopic golden warhammers. Yup.

He landed and reformed in front of Luroka. He reimplemented his swarm tactic, once more splitting into three beings, one which became a cloud of Chrotodites and flew at the Makuta's face, the other two gradually moving in to attack him at melee range.

Ah, alright. Yeah that's fine. :P

Also, I'll try to keep Luroka from interfering in your duel. Operative word there is try. He'll probably just go "lolno I killed you before you could respond" or something.

At this point, I haven't respawned yet. Will type IC post soon.

bBhcfWO.png

OOC: I absorb all forms of energy; there's the basic 9 of real-world physics, and then the 'energy' that pretty much defies real-world physics as well, like JiMing's chaos 'energy'.

Kinetic energy can be absorbed but it's the least effective due to the fact that getting smashed in the face doesn't help in concentration.

The misinterpretation of that post, Vox, may be because I went out of my way to describe that the types of energy that are 'potential' pretty much turn into other forms of energy - hold a box high in the air, its got potential 'gravitational' energy, but drop it and all that energy is kinetic.

I can't absorb things like light energy unless it's player made; otherwise I could constantly be absorbing energy from the battlefield and that wouldn't really be fair.

now post an IC Vox you made a mistake and I won't be retconning anything for you :P

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

now post an IC Vox you made a mistake and I won't be retconning anything for you :P

Lol i feel the love.. But thank you for explaining.

IC: Voxumo [HP: 10/20 CH: 1/5 Deaths: 1 Kills: 0]

Voxumo lunged forward while JL was absorbing the energy. He swung his staff at JL whiles thrusting forward with his other hand relying on the forearm blade to jab at JL. A wall of water popped up behind JL hindering his movement but not stopping it.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

OOC: I just remembered I forgot I died.

Woops.

IC - HP: 10*/20 - Charge: 0/0

"Hyah!" I yelled as I activated my source of energy as well, from both Luroka's magnetic field and the energy bullets I had just absorbed. Not exactly a lot, but I figured it'd be enough to put myself on the edge against Vox for now. Both swords raised themselves, one of them deflecting the staff to one side while the other one deflecting Voxumo's armblade to the other side. From behind me, I heard a liquid as it formed and rose up into some sort of shape; but I had no intention of going backwards.

I pivoted on the spot and attempted a double horizontal slash against Vox's now defenseless abdomen.

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

Not sure if sticking all the Chrotodites together continues onwards after that attack. I'll assume not.

Chro

Since Chro was in the form of a swarm, when Luroka fused the Chrotodites, he became... a blob. Then Luroka's sword went through the blob.

If Chro had been his normal self - a single being - he would obviously have been injured quite badly. However, when the sword pierced the blob of Chro, it just passed between the Chrotodites and did absolutely no damage.
The blob of Chro, still with Luroka's sword inside of it, moved to the edge of the dock and dropped the sword off the side. The blob then reverted to its normal state as a swarm, which rushed towards Luroka as before, but this time more spread out so that it would be illogical for him to be able to magnetize them all together.

but their spirits

IC: Pulse [Health: 10/20] [Charge: 0/5] [Deaths: 4]

Pulse, now alive with Crossbow as opposed to being alive without it, noticing Luroka and Chro fighting at one of edges of the docks, decided to take advantage of their situation and his ranged weapon, by firing an explosive crossbow bolt at the back of Luroka, hoping that it would not be magnetically reflected back.

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

• IC: :l::u::r::m_o::k::a:

• Phys. Integrity: 50% (10/20)

• Charge: 0% (0/5)

• Kills: 3

• Deaths: 3

Seeing that my attack failed, and that I have lost my blade, I resolved to retrieve it immediately. I create a magnetic field to try to locate it, and, by chance, notice Pulse's crossbow bolt. I leap high into the air, and condense the swarm of Chrotodites. Then, I magnetically push the bolt downwards, causing it to explode within the swarm (Potential -2 HP, Potential Pulse Charge +2). I then levitate to the spot above where my sword ended up, and magnetically retrieve it, before levitating back to the pier.

Edited by Makuta Luroka

bBhcfWO.png

Autohitting people isn't any better if it's not your character doing it, Luroka. Do not damage me, or anyone, using your own attack, or anyone else's, without the target even being able to acknowledge the attack.

Also, how are you levitating?

but their spirits

OOC:

Yeah, I'm not cool with that, Luroka. My crossbow bolts are not vehicles for autohits. You just autohit Chro for 2 damage. Besides, the bolt would probably go through the swarm...

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

OOC:

Yeah, I'm not cool with that, Luroka. My crossbow bolts are not vehicles for autohits. You just autohit Chro for 2 damage. Besides, the bolt would probably go through the swarm...

I pushed the bolt downwards to hit the pier where I previously stood.

Autohitting people isn't any better if it's not your character doing it, Luroka. Do not damage me, or anyone, using your own attack, or anyone else's, without the target even being able to acknowledge the attack.

Also, how are you levitating?

You could potentially move outward as the bolt hits the ground. I'll edit my post then. On the topic of levitation, ever heard of a MagLev train? I am magnetically repelling the ground. How does Gahlok Kal levitate?

bBhcfWO.png

OOC: JL: The Laws of Physics are stupid and would not work in a game like this. I mean, that's not to say that this gane is completely unrealistic, but I like my power dangit. Also, that's why I haven't directly attacked you, since you could no sell any one of my attacks.

IC: JiMing

Health: 10/20

Charge: 1/5

Kills: 3

JiMing leaped to the side, barely dodging Blade's leap and downward slash. He swing his energy whip in an attempt to latch on to him and follow it up with a chaos charged punch.

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

OOC: Flashback coming soon, but for now, my return. Also, JiMingf, you know you could punch him, right? I've been doing flashy karate kicks, surely you could easily just run up and hit him. He can't no-sell that.

IC: ShadowVezon, Kills: 4, Deaths: 1, HP: 10/20, Charge: 0/5, Status: Like a Phoenix

ShadowVezon returned to life after committing Seppuku, and returned to loot his body, given that apparently it was still in existence. He drunk some Shroom Shake, reclaimed the Super Scope, and returned to the fray. So, back... I think I'll start with the Rival. He started by firing several shots at Luroka. Next I'll deal with the Bat.

EDIT: Flashback time!

FLASHBACK: IC: ShadowVezon, HP: 8(Yeah, not for long)/20, Charge: Like it matters anymore, Status: Over My Head, Better Off Dead

ShadowVezon was firing at Luroka, when he was shot by Pupwa. Looking around to find the source of the shot, he saw Zakaro about to hit him. He ducked, dodging the telephone pole, and backflipped out of the way. Pulse threw a crossbow bolt at him, but he caught it, and started loading the crossbow with it. However, Luroka then started magnetically pulling him, which made him fumble and drop the bolt. Luroka attempted to hit him with a "wicked right cross", but ShadowVezon blocked it with his Super Scope. Undaunted, however, Luroka then slammed him into JiMing. Pulse then started charging towards him, but Zakaro launched him towards ShadowVezon. ShadowVezon pushed JiMing away, doing no damage, and dodged, it, although Pulse grazed him. ShadowVezon then decided, as a last act of mockery of that life, to deny the other players a torturous death, and stabbed himself in the chest, committing Seppuku. However, that didn't kill him, making him frown. So he put the gun in the hole in his chest, charging it, and fired upwards, vaporizing his upper body. However, Pulse was the last to hurt him, thus he got the Kill. ShadowVezon's lifeless body fell limply onto the boat he had been standing on, dropping the crossbow he had been carrying.

Edited by Regenerated ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

IC: Kayn

HP: 2/20

Kayn opened his eyes. It appeared people had attacked him while he was sleeping on the battlefield. Oh well.

He picked up his sword and threw it directly at JiMing

9HYoRY7.pngKayn's Thought: My hiatus of Bionicle has ended

The problem, Luroka, is that there is no ground that you can magnetically repulse. Everyone is standing on boats and docks entirely made of wood. MagLev trains and magnetic flight in the MU work because there's metal to levitate off of. DERP, SCIENCE

Then, I magnetically push the bolt downwards, causing it to explode within the swarm (Potential -2 HP, Potential Pulse Charge +2).

That's not the dock. That's me.

I'll go with Pulse's suggestion and have it pass through the swarm, destroying a piece of the dock.

IC post hopefully within the next few minutes. If not within that time frame, than in about an hour and a quarter. (In school still. Meh.)

Edited by Chro

but their spirits

-==IC: Blade - HP: 10/20 - Charge: 0/5 - Kills: 4 - Deaths: 1==-

Blade spun out of the way of the whip, narrowly missing it, as the tip grazed him on its way past. [HP: 9/10] However, he noticed Kayn throwing his sword at JiMing as Jiming was preparing his Chaos Punch, and dashed under JiMing's fist, swinging his sword upwards at Kayn's, to deny its momentum and send it clattering safely to the ground. In response, however, he send off an 'arc' of lightning at Kayn quickly from Blade's own sword. Blade then whirled around, and attempted to blast JiMing with lightning quickly.

OOC: When I say arc like that, I mean ala the Skyward Sword thing.

Also, JiMing, I'm not gonna no-sell your attack, but I'm also gonna try my best to dodge, especially when it'll help you not get hit from having something thrown at your back. =P

The problem, Luroka, is that there is no ground that you can magnetically repulse. Everyone is standing on boats and docks entirely made of wood. MagLev trains and magnetic flight in the MU work because there's metal to levitate off of.

You say that like the entirety of the Matoran Universe is comprised of this single port. The MU itself is composed exclusively of metal. Even if this metal does not display properties typical of a ferrous kind, which is highly unlikely, the planet itself is extremely likely to possess a magnetic field.

Then, I magnetically push the bolt downwards, causing it to explode within the swarm (Potential -2 HP, Potential Pulse Charge +2).

I'll go with Pulse's suggestion and have it pass through the swarm, destroying a piece of the dock.

The idea is that the bolt would hit the part of the dock where I was previously standing, and explode there, which, as I presume, would be the center of the Chrotodite swarm.

bBhcfWO.png

IC: [ Shadowhawk ] - [ 10/20 HP ] - [ 0/5 charge ] - Respawning / utilizing copied Ultimate Weapon

Having respawned successfully for the third time, the Shadowhawk decided it was time to break out the Usain Bolt of Undeath. Opening up a sealed, chainmail-lined pocket of his utility belt, he let the swirling orb of venomous green energy float out, then reached out a hand and absorbed it into himself. The instant surge of sheer power through his veins was staggering; sparks crackling around his fists, he glanced around the battlefield and selected his target.

ShadowVezon.

The one who had killed him last would be the next to die. The Shadowhawk took a step back to get a good start... then launched himself straight at his rival Bionifighter in an all-out berserker charge, fast and silent. He flashed across the docks, skipped nimbly across the surface of a patch of open water in true South American basilisk fashion, and smashed straight into his victim, breaking said victim's spinal column in three different places and killing him instantly. (+1 kill; ShadowVezon deceased)

Skidding to a halt, the black-armored necromancer laughed curtly and unsheathed his talons, preparing for a strike from who-knows-what-quarter. His Usain Bolt had filled its purpose, and now dissipated into thin air, but he could still feel its residual energies crackling in his muscles, granting him enhanced speed for the remainder of the round.

IC: ShadowVezon, Kills: 4, Deaths: 2, HP: 10/20, Charge: 0/5, Status: You Wouldn't Like Me When I'm Angry

Shadowhawk killed ShadowVezon, yes. But then he was jumped from behind by a resurrected ShadowVezon, who was fuming. ShadowVezon attempted to stab him from behind with the Bayonet multiple times, to get as much charge as possible in a short amount of time.

Edited by Regenerated ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

Wow that was not an hour and a quarter

Where does the time go I hate theology class

The problem, Luroka, is that there is no ground that you can magnetically repulse. Everyone is standing on boats and docks entirely made of wood. MagLev trains and magnetic flight in the MU work because there's metal to levitate off of.

You say that like the entirety of the Matoran Universe is comprised of this single port. The MU itself is composed exclusively of metal. Even if this metal does not display properties typical of a ferrous kind, which is highly unlikely, the planet itself is extremely likely to possess a magnetic field.

The idea is that the bolt would hit the part of the dock where I was previously standing, and explode there, which, as I presume, would be the center of the Chrotodite swarm.

But the Chrotodite swarm is not located in the place where you were standing.

However, you were right about the levitation thing - I wasn't thinking straight on that one.

Chro

The swarm shot off in pursuit of ShadowVezon.

Edited by Chro

but their spirits

IC: ShadowVezon, Kills: 4, HP: 10/20,Charge: 0/5, Status: Irate

ShadowVezon kept stabbing Shadowhawk, currently not noticing Chro. You think you can just bump me off and get away with it, Lich?

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

Chro

Half the swarm whirled down towards ShadowVezon, swirling around his head. The other half condensed into a single being, dropping down behind ShadowVezon and swinging his hammer upwards.

but their spirits

IC: [ Shadowhawk ] - [ 9/20 HP ] - [ 0/5 charge ] - Dueling ShadowVezon

The Shadowhawk laughed harshly, whirling nimbly in place and parrying ShadowVezon's brutal bayonet strokes with deft, abnormally quick slashes of his own protosteel talons. One or two attacks still made it through, but on the whole, the necromancer's skill and speed were more than enough to counter the onslaught. (-1 HP; +1 charge ShadowVezon)

Seizing the first opportunity offered him in the form of any momentary staggering or distraction, the Shadowhawk flicked his left-hand talons in a stabbing riposte towards ShadowVezon's abdomen, keeping his right-hand talons up and poised in a defensive stance.

OOC:

Basically, that last attack is an as-yet-unperformed 'reflex' attack, set to trigger whenever the general criteria detailed in the first phrase of the sentence are met. Simple. ;)

Edited by Shadowhawk

IC: ShadowVezon, Kills: 4, HP: 10/20, Charge: 1/5, Status: Tag-Teamed

ShadowVezon's vision was impaired by Chro, and he was clobbered by Chro's hammer. The disorientation from Chro'#s attack then allowed Shadowhawk to stab him in the abdomen, which hurt. However, ShadowVezon did a sweep kick to Shadowhawk to distract him, and jumped to the boat to the side, hoping to also shake off Chro.

(HP: 8/20, +1 Charge Chro, +1 Charge Shadowhawk)

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

IC: Zakaro (Status: Wheee~) {HP: 7/20} [C: 0/5] ~Kills: 2~

That was about when Zakaro entered the fray once more, telephone pole flying at high speeds in large arcs to sweep over the battlefield, aiming to whack into just about everyone.

He made a swing at SV, perhaps hitting, and then moved on to attempt to clobber Shadowhawk. Next was the largest Chro, which he decided to attempt to send flying at the retreating SV.

"Anyone need to make a call? I can connect you with the afterlife!"

..Zak whhyyyyyy no, no bad puns

Bad Zakaro.

" :( "

Zakaro

Edited by JustZakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

Chro

Charge: 1

Chro (specifically the solid half) rejoined the swarm and began to follow ShadowVezon to the next boat, narrowly avoiding Zakaro's telephone pole in the process. He then returned to a pair of solid beings, with a small amount splitting off to latch onto SV's face. The two solid portions of Chro began circling SV.

Got ninja'd by Zak. Edited accordingly.

Edited by Chro

but their spirits

IC: Voxumo [HP: 10/20 CH: 1/5 Deaths: 1 Kills: 0]

Voxumo tried to curve his body in such a way to avoid the sword strike however it still made contact [+1 charge for JL, -1 hp for me]. However as soon as he felt the the blade make contact with his stomach he swung his left arm in a downward motion, relying on his armblade, hoping to swipe JL's arms before he had a chance to move it away

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

IC: JiMing

Health: 10/20

Charge: 2/5

Kills: 3

JiMing attempted to move out of the way, but the bolt instead struck him in the face. (8/10, +2 charge to Blade). Shaking off the pain, he fired off a Chaos Spear right at Blade.

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

-==IC: Blade - HP: 9/20 - Charge: 2/5 - Kills: 4 - Deaths: 1==-

Blade grunted, as he was blown back by the blast, and sent flying, crashing across the docks, as he gripped onto it to prevent himself from sliding into the water. [HP: 7/20]

Blade kicked off from the docks, and dashed forward, as he frowned, not wanting to give JiMing any more charge, because they hadn't said anything about not using the charge on each other, but he tried to launch off another two lightning bolts at JiMing, as he tried to follow that up with a quick three slash combo slash, and then spun around, trying to using lightning to power up his attack and increase its radius. Not wanting to stop, either, he summoned a spiky block of ice above Voxumo, and then did the same above ShadowVezon.

OOC: Take note, some attacks maaaaaay be Zelda themed, since I just finished Link Between Worlds.

Also, I'm gonna get someone to fuel my charge shot, because I have a few targets that isn't JiMing. =P

OOC: 5 days 1 charge

yes

IC - HP: 10/20 - Charge: 1/5

Vox's left arm came down, creating a gash within my arm, but my momentum followed, and even as my arm swung away, the two blades that it held continued on it's path, with Vox's arm directly in it's movement trajectory.

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013