BIONIFIGHT ULTIMATE

Voltex

-==IC: Blade - HP: 18/20==-

Blade took that as his cue to create a temporary circular wall of ice around them to protect from the inferno; trying to figure out the best way to use his abilities at that point... And to figure out the best time to use his power ups.

OOC: remember, I still have two Nightmare Fuels. ;)

/EDIT: And there we go; burn damage retconned. =P

Edited by -Blade-

IC: 10 health

"Hmmm..."

Pahrak knew that being on the receiving end of a 2 vs 1 fight was never a good idea. Unless you were, like...90 levels higher than the opponents. But everyone here was equal, so that was out. Darn.

I need an ally...well, another ally. Don't want to ignore this Cube here. Thank you Cube!

IC: Voxumo [Health: 17/20]

Voxumo summoned a vortex of cooling water to counter act the vortex of heat as he charged Pahrak firing off 3 shots from his riffle staff as he charged

"Cover me Blade!"

OOC: Heat damage retconned and don't forget i also have a nightmare fuel

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Blade nodded, and dashed after Voxumo quickly, aiming to subtly move around to Pahrak's back, while keeping an eye on what was happening with Vox, to make sure no-one tried to attack him.

Pahrak COULD be knocked out now... But that'd require Voxumo being willing to use it on him, and he seems to want to keep it for the end duel with me...

OOC: I see this coming down to the wire and us like tying by using power ups/Ultimate Weapons at the same time. =P

Pahrak said, "I shall stop you both with the ring...of FIRE!"

Nothing happened. Just as the opponents probably thought they were safe, Pahrak then raised his hands and shouted, "RING OF FIRE!"

And a ring of fire erupted around him, probably burning Vox and Blade in the process.

IC: Voxumo [Health:17/20]

Voxumo Cringed as he saw the ring of fire erupt infront of him. However he was able to stop just before he hit it but the heat still got to him

Health: 16/20

Voxumo threw his hands out and instead summoned a small wave of water at Pahrak but as soon as said water met ring of fire a burst of steam erupted clouding pahrak, voxumo and blade in steam. However Voxumo quickly ran towards the last known area that blade as in and whispered into what he assumed was blade's ear

"Use your ice to freeze the water particles in the steam but focus on Pahrak. Freeze the little thing."

He motioned to the only semi visible glow in the steam which was pahrak's companion cube which gave away his location.

OOC: The companion cube does have a small glow in all visualizations i have seen of it..

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

OOC: Pfffft. xP

Blade frowned as he had stopped before the fire, and then the steam appeared, and Blade was about to nod at the statement; when pahrak suddenly lifted himself into the air as Blade jumped back, out of the steam cloud. Sighing, Blade shrugged, and attempted to send three icicles flying up at Pahrak from the ground directly below him.

OOC: Vox inspired me, thanks to his earlier move. =P

OOC: Which move exactly?

IC: Voxumo [HP: 16/20]

Voxumo took a defensive position as he fired a few rounds at Pahrak. However these were just distractory shots as he focused on creating a fist of watery energy behind Pahrak

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

OOC: Saying where my ice spike appeared. =P

Just waiting for a response so we don't overwhelm him with attacks

OOC: Ah ok. That makes sense

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

@Voxumo: Yes, I believe I let certain people avoid the damage in Ko-Wahi if they had certain abilities. Those with control over fire, water and ice can avoid the heat damage this round.

What if I can absorb energy?

*Cutie Eyes*

Is heat really a form of energy that you could absorb.. doesn't it have to be kinetic energy?

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

@Voxumo: Yes, I believe I let certain people avoid the damage in Ko-Wahi if they had certain abilities. Those with control over fire, water and ice can avoid the heat damage this round.

What if I can absorb energy?

*Cutie Eyes*

Is heat really a form of energy that you could absorb.. doesn't it have to be kinetic energy?

Hmmmm.....may as well begin an explanation, for myself if not for anything else.

Heat, Sound, Light, Nuclear, Chemical, Kinetic, Gravitational, Electric, Elastic. These are the 9 types of energy that exists in the real world, and is the original basis. The reason I use it is because I can't really explain the bionicle-y, otherwordly stuff that is kinda magic. Like, say, 'solid energy'. No idea what that is, can't explain it, but can absorb it.

Of those 9, the forms that can be absorbed immediately are Heat, Sound, Light, Electric and Kinetic. This is because the other 4 (Nuclear, Chemical, Elastic and Gravitational) are potential energy - they are stored. When a nuke goes off, yeah, it's nuclear energy but its more 'absorbable' when it's turned into the wave of heat and shockwave of kinetic energy. Same with a rubber band. You hold something against it and pull back, that's elastic, but it's potential energy. When it gets released, it turns into kinetic energy. Same with gravity - I can't absorb the energy of a box on top of a shelf, but if it tips over, and hits me in the head, I would be able to absorb the kinetic energy from that if I paid enough attention.

So yes, I could absorb heat. If it was fire, then I'd be able to remove the heat from that, thus removing a crucial part of what makes fire, fire. Here in the great furnace, there's such a massive supply of fire, I'd probably be able to be absorbing energy all the time - but because said supply is massive, I'd also probably not be able to absorb everything, and thus get damaged nonetheless.

So I was wondering if I could continuously draw energy from the surroundings, but still take damage, iBrow?

(Also, Vox, Blade, wanna team up? Together we'd be invincible)

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

Chro
Health: 18/20

Chro had no idea what was going on. He turned towards JL and fired the one fire bomb he was holding. He then activated the nightmare fuel [16/20], hitting JL, Voxumo, and Blade, before charging forwards to knock JL towards a furnace with his hammer. At the same time, Chro called out to Pahrak. "Team up?"

Edited by Chro

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

IC: HP: 18/20, Status: Wary

Since Oryx wasn't gonna do anything anytime soon, ShadowVezon did some parkour on some girders to get into a shadowy spot, like others before him. He watched Blade, waiting for him to use his power-ups up. This time, blending into the darkness would help rather than hinder him. He remembered when he was killed for it.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

The icicles took Pahrak by surprise (9 health), but the bullets and fist were blocked by another stone shell. After making his shell burst and rain down on his opponents, he turned in Chro's direction and said, "Yes, team up, thank you! An alliance has been forged!"

IC: ShadowVezon, HP: 18/20, Status: Feeling Charitable

"Hmm, JiMing's being attacked. I guess I'll go help him out, old times sake."

ShadowVezon parkoured over to where Zakaro is, and jumped down.

"Hey JiMing, need some help?"

ShadowVezon then attempted to stab Zakaro with his swords. Keeping a bit of distance, though, one can never be too careful. ShadowVezon was no stranger to death, and had died over 10 times by that point. He wasn't so bothered, though, he would get what he wanted anyway. The idea of a new power interested him, though.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

OOC: Bring it up Icly JL and I would certainly be willing to talk about it.

IC: Voxumo [Health: 15/20]

Voxumo cringed as he felt the nightmare fuel however He shook his head and Used his own secret vial of nightmare fuel Using it on Pahrak, Chro and Zero

Health 13/20

Voxumo then Held His scythe of destiny and waved it slightly

"I would avoid angering me anymore Pahrak.. I hold your life in my hands right this instant."

However the scythe was a distraction at best as he Summoned a downpour of rain over Pahrak and Chro and shouted to Blade

"Now Blade! Do your thing."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

IC: 7 health

"CHIKT it all..."

Pahrak saw Chro being attacked and fired an intense beam of fire at Pulse. As the downpour started, he did his best to heat up the air around himself and Chro, making it as dry as possible and working to maintain that effect.

"This may be it...I can see my family calling me home...but it would be rude to answer in the middle of a fight, so I'll just check voicemail later."

Blade frowned, as he felt the Nightmare Fuel activate; [HP: 16/20] however, he nodded, as he fired a lightning bolt at Chro, and then another at Pahrak quickly, attempting to attack both that way; however, at the same time, he tried to create an icicle under Pahrak again, and an ice ceiling above Pahrak, to hopefully melt right as the lightning attack was about to hit. He still held onto the other two vials of Nightmare Fuel he held, ready to use them when he needed them.

IC: Voxumo [HP: 13/20]

Voxumo shot forward as he saw Pahrak busy with maintaining the heat and instead he ran as fast as he could toward pahrak aiming to overwhelm the little bohrok while he coated his body in a layer of water minus his mouth, Now as he brought his Riflestaff down above pahrak he could not help but smirk

ooc: Hmm.. did not see Blades post as i wrote this.. Editting

Voxumo jumped back as he saw Blade fire his lightning. However he still moved back and fired off two rounds at Pahrak's head aiming to take out his eyes

Edited by Voxumo

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Chro
Health: 15/20

Chro barely dodged Pulse's spear, mostly due to Pahrak's attack. "Thanks."

Suddenly, though, Voxumo charged forwards. Chro swung his hammer in a horizontal arc to intercept, just as Pahrak attacked Vox as well.

Edited by Chro

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

IC: 7 health

Pahrak was zapped (6 health). However, seeing Vox charge wasn't so frightening since he would have to climb up the stone pillar Pahrak still sat on. A fist erupted out of said pillar to punch Vox and send him flying.

Chro

Health: 15/20

Chro barely dodged Pulse's spear, mostly due to Pahrak's attack. "Thanks."

Suddenly, though, Voxumo charged forwards. Chro swung his hammer in a horizontal arc to intercept, just as Pahrak attacked Vox as well.

Voxumo is not dodging anymore.. I changed it because i did not see Blades post

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

IC: Zakaro (Status: Double Battle!) {HP: 15/20}

Due to the combination of ShadowVezon announcing his presence and his caution, Zakaro was easily able to back away from Vezon's swords. Giving the other fighter a grin as well, the Earth-Toa stamped his foot and sent a series of earth spikes at him.

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

IC: Voxumo [Hp:13/20]

Voxumo saw the pebbles coming and instread threw up a shield of energy infront of blade to block said pebbles while he concentrated on Pahrak again summoning a wave of water to crash into him.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

IC: 6 health

A small jet of flame came out of Pahrak's hand. "Don't CHIKT with me."

Swinging his arm, the jet extended into a massive blade of flame, cutting through the wave and evaporating enough of it that it washed harmlessly around the pillar. Creating another jet in his other hand, Pahrak repeated the attack, this time hoping to slice one or both of his opponents. Or maybe set something on fire. That'd be cool.

IC: Voxumo [Hp: 13/20]

Voxumo was glad that he had the wall of energy to protect him from the blade of fire but he knew it would not protect him and blade forever. However he seemed to remember something as he created a huge tornado like spiral of water around Pahrak and his pillar. He willed the waters to move fast enough that it would create a vacuum in the center of the water tornado

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu