BIONIFIGHT ULTIMATE

Voltex

OOC: We'd need to cut off the fire to prevent it from evaporating the water. Since the fire is effectively infinite and unstoppable, we'd instead need to either overpower his fire, which MIGHT be possible, or simply stall his burning for as long as possible as the water is poured down his throat to the point that he'll get electrified enough/electrocuted.

If you could rub his insides enough you might create enough friction for static electricity due to the heat.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

JL, could you somehow boost the power of Voxumo's water enough that it could, for a time, both nullify Smaug's fire and go inside him, to the point where he'd be immensely susceptible to electrical attack from Blade?

If that will work, then I have a tentative plan.

JL absorbs some energy, then gives it to Vox. This allows him to create an energy shield strong enough to withstand Smaug's fire for a short time. This could also be boosted with Pahrak's stone, et cetera.

Inside of this energy shield, everyone except Vox (and anyone helping him maintain the energy shield) pours power into JL as fast as possible, until he's ridiculously supercharged.

Then, all at once, Vox drops the shield and JL pours power into him, enabling Vox to flood Smaug's throat, temporarily disabling his fire. JL could then switch over to powering Blade, allowing him to electrocute Smaug before his mouth dries up. Throughout this entire thing people would continue to give energy to JL to maintain the effect.

Since we don't have a lot of people who can directly create power such as heat or electricity, most of us would need to rely on kinetic or sonic energy. JL can absorb sound as energy, right? I have to imagine that Pulse's chain explosion made enough noise to charge JL pretty far up, not requiring a ton of power from us to create a charge, just maintain it.

Does this sound plausible? Anything glaringly impossible with it? Anything I was unclear about that I should explain?

Just noticed the glaring problem of Smaug being able to dodge such an attack. But Pahrak, I suppose, could create stone on Smaug's wings to slow him down enough for us to get a clear shot.

Edited by Chro

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

IC: ShadowVezon, HP: 14/20, Status: On top of things

ShadowVezon landed safely on Smaug's head, and steadied himself in case Smaug tried to knock him off.

"Well, I've made it. Now to-"

And then Smaug's insides promptly blew up, from earlier, although luckily ShadowVezon was safe from the rage.

"Whoa, that must have done some serious damage to the beast. Time to take advantage of this."

ShadowVezon climbed down to the eyes, and concentrated on 1 eye, so his attacks would be better focused, and thus do more damage to Smaug.

OOC: If that attack you're planning could work, I could stop Smaug from seeing it. You'd still need to be able to get it to work, but I could make it easier for ya.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

I thought his power-charging thing allowed him to basically just power other people, not just multiply the effect of energy they'd already produced. Like, give Voxumo the energy needed to use water.

If I'm wrong, though, then the strategy could be adapted. JL could focus on Vox's energy construct power and Blade's lightning power to hold Smaug in place and stun him, while Pahrak could create stone inside of Smaug's mouth or something.

ShadowVezon's shadow powers could be applicable as well though I'm not sure how his power works.

Edited by Chro

but their spirits

-==IC: Blade - HP: 12/20?==-

Blade looked over and shrugged.

"I think the lightning is the most important thing... I can understand wanting to power up both, but Lightning is the most important thing to focus on too, since it'll actually be shocking the dragon..."

OOC:

My power works on energy. If somebody throws a fireball, I can absorb the thermal, which removes the fire, but I'm not absorbing the fire. I could power up Vox like HE is the battery, but I can't power up water.

Take Zero's buster rifle. I charged up the battery thing within to increase the power of the rifle, but I'm not really charging up the ballistics that came out - though theoretically, if it were an energy based rifle, I could try.

Edited by -JL-

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

No, Pupwa, wetness isn't energy, and neither is conductivity.

That's exactly what I meant, JL- you power up Vox, which lets him use stronger water attacks, which doesn't require you to power up his water directly. Same applies to Pahrak with stone.

but their spirits

JL, could you somehow boost the power of Voxumo's water enough that it could, for a time, both nullify Smaug's fire and go inside him, to the point where he'd be immensely susceptible to electrical attack from Blade?

If that will work, then I have a tentative plan.

JL absorbs some energy, then gives it to Vox. This allows him to create an energy shield strong enough to withstand Smaug's fire for a short time. This could also be boosted with Pahrak's stone, et cetera.

Inside of this energy shield, everyone except Vox (and anyone helping him maintain the energy shield) pours power into JL as fast as possible, until he's ridiculously supercharged.

Then, all at once, Vox drops the shield and JL pours power into him, enabling Vox to flood Smaug's throat, temporarily disabling his fire. JL could then switch over to powering Blade, allowing him to electrocute Smaug before his mouth dries up. Throughout this entire thing people would continue to give energy to JL to maintain the effect.

Since we don't have a lot of people who can directly create power such as heat or electricity, most of us would need to rely on kinetic or sonic energy. JL can absorb sound as energy, right? I have to imagine that Pulse's chain explosion made enough noise to charge JL pretty far up, not requiring a ton of power from us to create a charge, just maintain it.

Does this sound plausible? Anything glaringly impossible with it? Anything I was unclear about that I should explain?

Just noticed the glaring problem of Smaug being able to dodge such an attack. But Pahrak, I suppose, could create stone on Smaug's wings to slow him down enough for us to get a clear shot.

Alright your plan is great and all but we are forgetting one important thing. How do we keep Smaug's mouth open? We tried this earlier with pahrak using stone pillars to keep his mouth open at which point Smaug merely crushed said pillars. I like the idea but there are difficulties with this.

I don't think JL's energy abilities apply to water. Electricity and light, definitely, perhaps fire, but water... ehh

Smaug does have water already on him somewhere though, in some form

If it comes to kill smaug via destroying his urinary tract so help me it will be the last thing i do..

However on the topic of water in the body does this mean i could do a form of bloodbending? I mean technically Plasma, which constitutes 55% of blood fluid, is mostly water (92% by volume), So by all means I could manipulate that water.

*Stares at the other fighters*

Wonder how much blood you all have in your fighters.

Also on the topic of JL's energy abilities couldn't he technically absorb my power since one of my powers is the ability to create constructs of -Solid Energy- Could he not just rub his hands over said constructs to absorb the energy from it?

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Oh god

Wonder how much blood you all have in your fighters.

Pulse

What chro? How will pulse save you?

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Chro, Pulse is not the source of the water. xD

So Tex am i allowed to manipulate blood with this water power or not?

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

OOC: My Shadow powers work like how they do in Bionicle. So the same as an average Toa of Shadow would have.

Next sign-up, so 2 weeks, I'm changing my weapon, by the way. I'm thinking a modified Super Scope Bayonet.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

OOC: Hmm...

Vox, you could always help manipulate the blood so that Blade has an easier time electrocuting it. Then perhaps Pahrak and anyone with anything solid could make Smaug choke on something if that's possible?

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

Hmm... any way you could focus on just a part of him, such as forcing his jaw open or locking one of his wings up, instead of trying to do the entire thing? From what I understand controlling the entirety of Smaug via bloodbending would only be possible from within, whereas focusing on a part of him would be possible from a distance.

but their spirits

Because of this statement. You mentioned water else where and this is the first thing that came to mind.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

HIS EYES

Hey now... I had a legitimate point in asking. It was a very real possibility but i am glad it did not come to that

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

So we can get iBrow to reveal the weak points and loopholes and whatnot exclusively by suggesting silly things such as pee-bending Smaug to death

Nice

Edited by Chro

but their spirits

Hey! At least i was coming up with something that could work

IC: Voxumo [Health: 8/20]

Voxumo focused again on smaug summoning a arena wide rain cloud that drenched the arena in water while a shield of energy covered blade, Jl and Voxumo preventing them from getting wetter

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

I'm alive too by the way

And I'd rather not get electrocuted

Bah.. your just the side man.. However i assumed Pahrak's tent of stone was still up.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

OOC: I'm also on Smaug, trying to gouge his eye out, and not protected by any shields or anything. I don't fancy getting zapped.

IC: ShadowVezon, HP: 14/20, Status: Me, Myself and Eye (Don't get along)

"It's raining. In Subspace. Wonderful."

ShadowVezon continued stabbing into Smaug's eye.

Edited by Regenerated ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

IC: 5 health

Pahrak got wet.

"CHIKT."

Shaking himself off, he said, "Well, if we are going to go with making him choke on a spiky stone ball of death, I've got a great recipe for that. The Bahrag used to make it for us all the time! It's delicious, I tell you!"

IC: Voxumo [Health: 8/20]

Voxumo looked over at Pahrak and smirked

"Oh please do tell me more.. We need a little comedic relief during this all. But really i am curious."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

IC: 5 health

"Sorry, Bohrok family secret. But seriously, we need a plan. I could try creating pointy stones in his weak spot, but it's difficult from this distance. We'd need to distract him so I could get closer...but something else might work better."