BIONIFIGHT ULTIMATE

Voltex

OOC:

Okay, so... It looks like I'll be gone, with no Internet access, Wednesday through Sunday. I'd known I was going to be gone, yes, but I'd thought I would have Internet... plans changed somewhat at the last minute, and so it looks like I won't, after all.

So, seeing as how the Shadowhawk has only 5 HP remaining, can we hurry and get this catapult stunt done and over with, so he can maybe go out fighting before I leave? Then, my inactivity won't matter too much, as I should be back in time for the third and last round of this session anyways.

IC: Pulse [Health: 10/20]

"Looks like we need to send ourselves flying sooner than later... anyone around to actually use it? Pahrak?" Pulse said, from inside the catapult with the several other fighters inside it.

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

IC: [ Shadowhawk ] - [ 5/20 HP ] - Preparing for launch

Wedged uncomfortably into a corner of the projectile basket, and still in ninja mode, the Shadowhawk waved his longsword in Pulse's face to get the fighter's attention.

Once he was pretty sure he had it, he mouthed the words "manual launch" and mimed slashing the projectile launch arm restraint cable.

OOC:

...assuming that this splendid little apparatus actually functions in a similar manner to most 'catapults', that is. :P

IC: Pulse [Health: 10/20] [status: 'flying']

Pulse was sent flying, as were the other fighters in the catapult. Towards Smaug. Pulse was hoping to be catapulted straight into Smaug's mouth and into his digestive system, because he was feeling suicidal. If he reached there, he would then create an explosion before dying to Smaug's heat/digestive stuff.

IC: [ Shadowhawk ] - [ 5/20 HP ] - Attacking Smaug's eyeball

The Shadowhawk rolled in midair, pulling off an impeccable three-point landing on the dragon's skull. Still in ninja mode, he maneuvered into a stable strike position with abnormal speed, bracing himself against the dragon's scaly brow-ridges and horns and so on.

Then, taking a fresh two-handed grip on his protosteel tactical longsword, the Shadowhawk morphed into corporeal form and commenced repeatedly slashing and stabbing with all his strength at Smaug's enormous left eyeball.

Edited by Shadowhawk

Heeeere goes nothing!

Chro

Health: 14/20

Chro's trajectory abruptly ended when he met the dragon's forehead, along with Shadowhawk and others. Holding on tightly, he swiftly looked around, then clambered to the right eye (Shadowhawk had the left) and began slamming it with his hammer.

By the way, anyone still attacking the chink in his armor? You know, the... the LOTR canon weak spot.

Oh, and iBrow, I used the Ultimate Weapon a few pages ago...

Pupwa, shut up.

Edited by Chro

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

IC: Pulse [Health: dead/20]

Pulse landed on Smaug's forehead as the others did, but instead decided to descend and plunge his spear into Smaug's nose, grabbing onto it tightly, then dropping into Smaug's mouth when he had the chance. Here he would rush into Smaug's insides and be suicidal and explode.

OOC: hope this works

IC: Voxumo [status: Returning Health:10/20]

Voxumo had unbeknownst to everyone hidden on the bottom of the supspace platform by digging his forearm blades into it. Now he popped back up over the edge and looked at JL

"Do go on."

OOC: As I i would return if something could be proposed plus i feel quite a bit more level-headed

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

OOC: Y'know, I kinda said I could do something like that a few posts ago.

And DID something like that a farther few posts ago.

I will admit i was not in the best of mind at the time and as such I likely read right over it.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

IC: Smaug (215/280)

Smaug kept his attention on the Stryder Titan as Zakaro began to pilot it erratically - the dragon watched it with some amusement before blasting fire where Zakaro was headed, dealing one damage to the fighter and melting the left arm of the Titan off completely.

Chro's Ultimate Weapon blast finally hit its mark with Smaug distracted just long enough for it to connect.

205/280

The catapult flung Pulse, Locke, ShadowVezon and Shadowhawk at him - as they landed, Smaug flicked his head, opened his mouth, and inhaled Pulse, sending the fighter tumbling towards his stomach. The fires gathering in Smaug's stomach would kill him instantly - the fighter had ten seconds (one more post) to deal as much damage as possible.

Shadowhawk was thrown off of Smaug as the dragon flicked his head, tumbling towards a certain doom called the ground. However, he had managed to deal some significant damage to Smaug's eye, rendering the dragon more unstable than before.

190/280

Locke and ShadowVezon still remainined on the dragon's head, but Smaug left them be as he turned his attention to JL, Voxumo and Blade.

Edited by Voltex 2

IC: Pulse [Health: Dead In Ten Seconds] [status: Dying]

Pulse decided to create a chain of explosions around him inside Smaug in his final moments, finishing off by creating an explosion inside himself, thus exploding himself as well hoping that it was worth it.

IC: Smaug (190/280)

Whereas Smaug was nearly impenetrable from outside, he was extremely vulnerable on the inside - something Pulse discovered as he committed an explosive suicide while the dragon swallowed him. Smaug roared in pain as the explosions ripped through his neck and chest, unaffected by the fire building within his stomach. Pulse died mere seconds before Smaug's chest would have burst open, as the dragon's fire burned him before his final explosion could take place. Smaug spewed fire everywhere in the arena in his rage, flying higher into the air and raining the flames of his fury on every fighter remaining, dealing 2 damage to each except ShadowVezon and Shadowhawk.

Pulse's trick had worked, however - the damage was dealt.

100/280

IC: Zakaro (Status: ow, questioning) [HP: 12/20]

The Toa of Earth felt the heat, wincing at the damage it caused. Dang. He wasn't erratic enough, or perhaps was too close, or maybe that flame could hit him anyway.

It didn't matter.

Well, maybe.

...what's mounted where on this thing, anyway?

and oh hai more fire

[HP: 10/20]

Someone made that dragon mad.

Good.

"Um.. Did I lose any weaponry with that arm or what?"

..he should really read up on these Titan things.

In any case, Zakaro backed up some more and fired off whatever the heck weapons he still had at Smaug.

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

-==IC: Blade - HP: 12/20==-

Blade winced as he felt the waves wave over him, but nodded.

"Let's keep this up, he seems heavily wounded; we can do this!" Blade yelled out, as he fired off more bolts at Smaug quickly.

IC:

14/20

"Okay, so are we launching yeEEEETTTT!! Well that answers my question. Hey look! Vezon and Hawk are attacking his eyes! Cool! And Pulse is... jumping in his mouth? Oookkaayy... AHH FIIIIIIRE BAD FIRE! FIRE BAD! [12/20] How am I still flying? OOH! Maybe I can try to land in his ear like Ehks did! Okay... changing trajectory... somehow. And... STUCK THE LANDING! BOOYAH!" And then Locke, done with being a motormouth (for now), started stabbing Smaug in the ear.

IC - HP: 13/20

Jets of fire streamed out of Smaug's mouth towards us, and quickly I grasped at the opportunity to absorb more energy. However, the dragon's highly concentrated flames were a bit too fast and powerful - that, and he was a boss.

Energy filled my being the same way fire surrounded it, giving me a hefty two damage even as I became empowered by Smaug's flares. It took an effort not to just glow, which no doubt would have drawn attention.

I turned towards Blade and Voxumo.

"Well, if you'd like to work on that attack now...."

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: 5 health

As he got up from the fire attack, Pahrak barely noticed that the catapult had melted. It was kind of tough to notice something so small when Pulse had just redefined going out in a blaze of glory.

"You, sir, are awesome. We thank you."

Pahrak got to his feet. "What's the plan now, guys? Do we want another catapult, or should we change it up to keep him guessing?"

IC: Voxumo [status: agreeing Health: 8/20]

Voxumo nodded to Blade as he created another one of his energy bubbles around himself and focuses on the arena as a whole causing a light rainfall around smaug

"Alright that should help you Blade."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

IC: Voxumo [status: Saving Health: 8/20]

Voxumo saw Chro flying through the air and knew that if he didn't do anything Chro would likely be damaged severely. He cut off the downpour he had created and focused on creating a cushioning geyser of water to lessen Chro's fall

"Sorry for the delay Blade! Had to save someone."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Chro

Health: 12/20

Chro gave a sigh of relief as he was caught by Voxumo's water in midair. "Thanks for the save, Vox." Chro then sprinted over to where most of the others were to try to formulate a plan. "Do we have anyone else who can do just as much sheer damage as Pulse?"

Guys. You do know,that you can enter in the......"other side" of the digestive system.
No, it's presumably too heavily armored... plus iBrow would probably be all like "smaug has poisonous feces" or something. Yeah.
Edited by Chro

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

IC: Voxumo [Health: 8/20]

Voxumo once again focused on the water before he looked over at Chro

"Well.. If JL upped Blades power possibly.. However if JL upped both my water power and Blades Electricity it could perhaps do a greater amount of damage.."

He moved over to look at blade while creating a wall of solid energy above the fighters

"Blade first off may i have scythe of destiny back.. and second do we still have the catapult? I may have an idea for a use for the Scythe and how to increase it's own damage."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

OOC:

If Smaug is much more vulnerable on the inside than on the outside; Vox, Blade, JL, et cetera; what about sending water down through his respiratory system and electrocuting that? Assuming that's possible, of course...

OOC:

If Smaug is much more vulnerable on the inside than on the outside; Vox, Blade, JL, et cetera; what about sending water down through his respiratory system and electrocuting that? Assuming that's possible, of course...

We tried that already. Did not work.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu